Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,304 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (471) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3682148 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 07, 2018
Looking forward to that. God willing next week cool

herlecks:
That *joy* when Dpr calls you..
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AIZubair(m): 11:39pm On Feb 07, 2018
470 Pages already. My prayers remains the same.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Tankoyak12: 12:51pm On Feb 08, 2018
Nxt week Wednesday is the day guys

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 1:00pm On Feb 08, 2018
Tankoyak12:

Val's day or champions league? grin

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by usmanbma(m): 1:00pm On Feb 08, 2018
Valentine day abi
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sahihameen2018(m): 1:43pm On Feb 08, 2018
Tankoyak12:
May Allah in His infinite Mercy, Wisdom and abundant Blessings makes us among the successful ones and grant us this DPR job. Ameen ya Allah. Allahumma Ajalnaa Minhum. Ameen ya Arhamu Rahimin.

13 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mancongroup: 1:51pm On Feb 08, 2018
Tankoyak12:
if noting happen that day nko!

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:44pm On Feb 08, 2018
etemafrica:
kai.. baba na wa to you ooo.lol

Happy Birthday grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:48pm On Feb 08, 2018
Rolly83:

Happy Birthday grin
Many thanks... pls i sent a pm, kindly respond
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 08, 2018
Sooo.. Here's another theory.

A.) Dpr opened their portal for application on the 24th/october/2016

B.) The aptitude test took place from 24th/july/2017

(That's exactly 9 months in between A & B)

C.) The interview starts on 4th/December/2017

(That's exactly 4 months & 10 days approx 4 & half month)

D.) The congratulatory stage is next week.

(That's about 2 months & half)

E.) Induction will probably end of March

( That's about 1 month and quarter)

Lol. What do you guys think about this theorem? Is dpr recruitment next stages always about half the time taking for the previous stage? Let's discuss.

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ghostgambler: 3:40pm On Feb 08, 2018
Smartgrid:

Lol. What do you guys think about this theorem? Is dpr recruitment next stages always about half the time taking for the previous stage? Let's discuss.

How much are u willing to stake on that wink

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 3:44pm On Feb 08, 2018
Smartgrid:

The only option that makes sense is "grin"

I have a strong feeling about next week too cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Tankoyak12: 5:19pm On Feb 08, 2018
I am very sure many people will be disappointed after seeing their appointment letters because the 2013 intake are not collecting up to N180, 000 presently so I wonder where some people got the information that GT's salary is 300k.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 5:22pm On Feb 08, 2018
Tanko, how do you come up with next week wedenesday?? What is your source?? It will be good if you share with the house. Tnx
Tankoyak12:
I am very sure many people will be disappointed after seeing their appointment letters because the salary is not up to N180, 000.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DouglasHoc(m): 7:36pm On Feb 08, 2018
Tankoyak12:
I am very sure many people will be disappointed after seeing their appointment letters because the 2013 intake are not collecting up to N180, 000 presently so I wonder where some people got the information that GT's salary is 300k.

If you are currently working, you should know more than this. Basic salary is basic salary. It does not translate to monthly net pay. Monthly pay includes the basic pay plus other allowances. Some allowances are annual while some are monthly. Don't get it twisted.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pdirac: 7:37pm On Feb 08, 2018
Tankoyak12:
what you see on the appointment letter is the basic salary and according to some 2013 recruits it’s 1.6M, that 133k+ monthly, it’s the allowances that shoots it close to or over 300k
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by osahonf: 7:58pm On Feb 08, 2018
Required Brand Ambassadors are needed for an upcoming Project. it's is highly lucrative, Part-time and open to NYSC corp members, young graduates, employed and unemployed individuals residing in Lagos, Ogun and Oyo state.
Regisiter on https://bincomict.has-jobs.com/location-based-brand-ambassador-for-social-lender-s-ussd2loan-february-2017-lagos/179861/0
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 08, 2018
Please any idea how soon DPR going to pay the upfront salary in the event that one resumes work by April

Abeg make una answer me promptly because I dey with one yeye landlord wey I wan arrange 2bedroom duplex from

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DouglasHoc(m): 9:08pm On Feb 08, 2018
What is all this talk of upfront sef. Upfront is housing and furniture allowance and is paid at the beginning of the year to staff that have been confirmed. So comot your mind for upfront.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 08, 2018
DouglasHoc:
What is all this talk of upfront sef. Upfront is housing and furniture allowance and is paid at the beginning of the year to staff that have been confirmed. So comot your mind for upfront.

Chief, are you actually arguing that successful candidates are not entitled to upfront this year?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 9:50pm On Feb 08, 2018
hammer2010:

Chief, are you actually arguing that successful candidates are not entitled to upfront this year?

Upfront is upon confirmation
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 08, 2018
makonko:

Upfront is upon confirmation

And how long do you think this confirmation usually takes?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 10:08pm On Feb 08, 2018
hammer2010:

And how long do you think this confirmation usually takes?

6 Months, I year, 2 years... It depends
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 08, 2018
makonko:

6 Months, I year, 2 years... It depends

DPR usually doesn't take long before confirmation
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pdirac: 1:57am On Feb 09, 2018
Please oo, what about the relocation package, how soon do they pay that? And is it true salary doesn't start coming in until after about three months of commencement of work?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sylvestre01(m): 6:02am On Feb 09, 2018
Smh!
Na package be some people headache now angry

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by realone2012: 8:13am On Feb 09, 2018
sylvestre01:
Smh!
Na package be some people headache now angry
Please let it be!
Some people are already working and you can't expect someone that is already working to just leave a coy that pays more or on par with DPR just like that. Loyalty sometimes is key for employees and companies, most esp those that put in as EH.
Decisions have to be made. So talking about packages is not bad at all.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by epic5: 8:14am On Feb 09, 2018
All you guys with 21 questions should just chill still till you get your APL.

Asking such questions now makes it seem like you went for a wedding and headed straight to sit on the high table without being called. You might be left to sit there or.....

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Flare89: 9:15am On Feb 09, 2018
Hello,

First time posting a message. Does anyone have any idea when we would hear back from DPR regarding recruitment? Also, what is the nature of the job as I applied for role of graduate geologist? Is it as technical as a geologist working for a service/producing company or is it more of crafting regulations?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by realone2012: 9:55am On Feb 09, 2018
epic5:
All you guys with 21 questions should just chill still till you get your APL.

Asking such questions now makes it seem like you went for a wedding and headed straight to sit on the high table without being called. You might be left to sit there or.....
True this!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jayzisoverrated(m): 1:05pm On Feb 09, 2018
Flare89:
Hello,

First time posting a message. Does anyone have any idea when we would hear back from DPR regarding recruitment? Also, what is the nature of the job as I applied for role of graduate geologist? Is it as technical as a geologist working for a service/producing company or is it more of crafting regulations?

Hi. Pls what questions were you asked during the interview

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Flare89: 1:08pm On Feb 09, 2018
jayzisoverrated:

Hi. Pls what questions were you asked during the interview

- Functions of drilling mud, types of EOR techniques, 4 logging tools and their functions, elements of a petroleum system, explain trap, define geology and then some current affairs.

What about yours?

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.