Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,170 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (472) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3682081 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jayzisoverrated(m): 2:43pm On Feb 09, 2018
Flare89:

- Functions of drilling mud, types of EOR techniques, 4 logging tools and their functions, elements of a petroleum system, explain trap, define geology and then some current affairs.

What about yours?

Was asked to talk about myself. D usual 'can we meet you? ' questions . Then d name of dpr chairman. How many sedimentary basins in Nigeria, list about five of them, Then list one dpr office in each geopolitical zones.

Mine was in Abuja... Urs
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Flare89: 3:04pm On Feb 09, 2018
jayzisoverrated:

Was asked to talk about myself. D usual 'can we meet you? ' questions . Then d name of dpr chairman. How many sedimentary basins in Nigeria, list about five of them, Then list one dpr office in each geopolitical zones.

Mine was in Abuja... Urs

Mine was in Lagos. The questions don't seem standardized.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 09, 2018
Hmmm... goodbye !!! coolHmmm... goodbye !!!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by acmilan1: 3:37pm On Feb 09, 2018
why Goodbye Sir?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mancongroup: 3:50pm On Feb 09, 2018
acmilan1:

why Goodbye Sir?
acmilan, any urgent news from tamihawt
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by acmilan1: 3:56pm On Feb 09, 2018
mancongroup:
acmilan, any urgent news from tamihawt

none yet
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OneGuest: 4:10pm On Feb 09, 2018
AAdam "User Account Deactivated"
Lol...
It is well!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mancongroup: 4:13pm On Feb 09, 2018
acmilan1:

none yet
so lets be hopeful for end of the month as she told you earlier.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kristion: 5:57pm On Feb 09, 2018
DouglasHoc:
What is all this talk of upfront sef. Upfront is housing and furniture allowance and is paid at the beginning of the year to staff that have been confirmed. So comot your mind for upfront.
Confirmation in the federal civil service is after two years. Upfront does not depend on confirmation; it will be paid on pro rata basis since you did not start from January. You are also entitle to First Twenty-eight Days in Lieu of Accommodation. Gentlemen and Ladies, from the start you will be smiling to the bank. I wish you all goodluck. grin grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jayzisoverrated(m): 7:32pm On Feb 09, 2018
kristion:

Confirmation in the federal civil service is after two years. Upfront does not depend on confirmation; it will be paid on pro rata basis since you did not start from January. You are also entitle to First Twenty-eight Days in Lieu of Accommodation. Gentlemen and Ladies, from the start you will be smiling to the bank. I wish you all goodluck. grin grin grin

Amen
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jayzisoverrated(m): 7:33pm On Feb 09, 2018
Flare89:

Mine was in Lagos. The questions don't seem standardized.

Yeah. Good luck to me, you, all of us!

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DouglasHoc(m): 8:10pm On Feb 09, 2018
kristion:

If you don't have facts, it's better you don't say it.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kristion: 8:40pm On Feb 09, 2018
DouglasHoc:

I hope you get the job. Confirm from DPR staff and you will be schooled.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DouglasHoc(m): 9:11pm On Feb 09, 2018
kristion:

I hope you get the job. Confirm from DPR staff and you will be schooled.

I believe the thread is to provide information which will help every follower. I'm an advocate of modesty. If you don't expect much, you are not disappointed much and vice versa. I wish you and everyone here the best

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:05pm On Feb 09, 2018
As at today 9/Feb/2018. The dpr are still compiling names. This will go on till next week.

Don't expect any call from them next week. Let's hope for the upper week. Wishing everyone including myself the best of luck.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by salesani88: 11:18pm On Feb 09, 2018
Smartgrid:
As at today 9/Feb/2018. The dpr are still compiling names. This will go on till next week.

Don't expect any call from them next week. Let's hope for the upper week. Wishing everyone including myself the best of luck.
Thanks for the info! It shall be well.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by eddymontana123: 6:45am On Feb 10, 2018
DouglasHoc:

Bro, I was in my friend's office who is a staff and he CATEGORICALLY told me that our employment will be backdated to Jan 1st and upfront will be paid to us as we resume. Don't you think you might relocate from your area of current residence and there is the need for one to change his/her wardrobe.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AIZubair(m): 7:09am On Feb 10, 2018
eddymontana123:

Bro, I was in my friend's office who is a staff and he CATEGORICALLY told me that our employment will be backdated to Jan 1st and upfront will be paid to us as we resume. Don't you think you might relocate from your area of current residence and there is the need for one to change his/her wardrobe.
Now that's what I'm talking about. wink
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by qhuadry(m): 8:11am On Feb 10, 2018
Smartgrid:

compiling kee. ..even our trusted sources on this platform said the list is ready jst waiting for FCC vetting/approval. it will do us good if u can elaborate more on ur claim though.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Achilles17: 8:35am On Feb 10, 2018
qhuadry:

compiling kee. ..even our trusted sources on this platform said the list is ready jst waiting for FCC vetting/approval. it will do us good if u can elaborate more on ur claim though.
Na same thing o my brother. Fcc say dpr Neva still send list to them so they are still compiling na ni just hope Alh. SHAKUR is still on top of it and no hanky panky us going on
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by MegaStarr(m): 10:07am On Feb 10, 2018
Smartgrid:
Sooo.. Here's another theory.

A.) Dpr opened their portal for application on the 24th/october/2016

B.) The aptitude test took place from 24th/july/2017

(That's exactly 9 months in between A & B)

C.) The interview starts on 4th/December/2017

(That's exactly 4 months & 10 days approx 4 & half month)

D.) The congratulatory stage is next week.

(That's about 2 months & half)

E.) Induction will probably end of March

( That's about 1 month and quarter)

Lol. What do you guys think about this theorem? Is dpr recruitment next stages always about half the time taking for the previous stage? Let's discuss.

You love mathematical analysis very well oh.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BeccaD: 10:10am On Feb 10, 2018
Please who has heard anything from firs?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:58am On Feb 10, 2018
Achilles17:

Na same thing o my brother. Fcc say dpr Neva still send list to them so they are still compiling na ni just hope Alh. SHAKUR is still on top of it and no hanky panky us going on

Exactly my point. Lets not deceive ourselves. The list is still going through rigorous screening stages at DPR office. The reason because so many applicants scored the same points hence other factors will be considered to choose the best from among. Even when they are through with final selection, the list will go through fcc before they will start contacting the successful applicants. Let's hope for upper week ending, or early March.

qhuadry:

Lol. The truth is bitter. But I am 100% sure the list has not reach FCC yet. Details is above ☝
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by xxkape: 12:04pm On Feb 10, 2018
qhuadry:

The list is yet to hit FCC.. the list is still at DPR
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AIZubair(m): 12:23pm On Feb 10, 2018
Everyone saying what they like.
If ND applicants are already collecting there APLs, what makes us think that of GT or EHs aren't ready too? #Just thinking though
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 10, 2018
AIZubair:
Everyone saying what they like.
If ND applicants are already collecting there APLs, what makes us think that of GT or EHs aren't ready too? #Just thinking though

My thoughts exactly too.... I guess all will can do is wait.
BTW, who else got d hint from Aadams latest post?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Achilles17: 1:01pm On Feb 10, 2018
dozylala:

My thoughts exactly too.... I guess all will can do is wait.
BTW, who else got d hint from Aadams latest post?
What was the hint? Pray tell

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mancongroup: 1:31pm On Feb 10, 2018
Everyone can now see that the list is not ready. When TAMIHAWT said it here people attacked her. They never knew that the list they were talking of is the OND list. They we all can now see how accurate TAMI have been with her info. The ' I too know' members here have ended up chasing her away from the thread but we thank God some people have her contact. We can now relax our nerve and pray.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by qhuadry(m): 3:12pm On Feb 10, 2018
mancongroup:
Everyone can now see that the list is not ready. When TAMIHAWT said it here people attacked her. They never knew that the list they were talking of is the OND list. They we all can now see how accurate TAMI have been with her info. The ' I too know' members here have ended up chasing her away from the thread but we thank God some people have her contact. We can now relax our nerve and pray.
hey man, not everybody is happy with how TAMI was treated but it's enough time u people stop bringing up her name everytime...since she has deactivated her account u can deactivate urs also, so as to follow her as herds if u think there is no more reliable information on this platform...I as a person have always respected her opinion in deactivating her account so let's not dwell much on her matter.

18 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Tankoyak12: 5:15pm On Feb 10, 2018
I don't know how you people came about this FCC of a thing. Just be ready with your phone fully charged and make sure that you are within service area next week insha Allah.

6 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by BKR001(m): 5:34pm On Feb 10, 2018
Tankoyak12:
I don't know how you people came about this FCC of a thing. Just be ready with your phone fully charged and make sure that you are within service area next week insha Allah.

Everybody actually hope that, but it seems like you are only one with that info here.
Your source would be highly appreciated

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by sahihameen2018(m): 5:37pm On Feb 10, 2018
Tankoyak12:
Ameen ya Allah

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.