Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (473) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3682231 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by delightall(m): 10:28pm On Feb 10, 2018
No matter what everthing is getting to conclusion. Relax and pray

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AIZubair(m): 10:58pm On Feb 10, 2018
We may not get to page 480 before we start felicitating.
Insha Allah.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ejb061286(m): 2:57am On Feb 11, 2018
Tankoyak12:
I don't know how you people came about this FCC of a thing. Just be ready with your phone fully charged and make sure that you are within service area next week insha Allah.

My source is more of spiritual than physical so don't ask me for a physical proof. On a lighter note, I have this same strong feeling; fromTuesday next week.

CONGRATULATION in advance my fellow prospective DPR colleagues!

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mancongroup: 4:34am On Feb 11, 2018
I think dpr will use the portal and text message to contact people this time. When we begin to see changes in the portal then its over. Observe your portal. It will be used till d end.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ferguson0709: 5:51am On Feb 11, 2018
kristion:

Confirmation in the federal civil service is after two years. Upfront does not depend on confirmation; it will be paid on pro rata basis since you did not start from January. You are also entitle to First Twenty-eight Days in Lieu of Accommodation. Gentlemen and Ladies, from the start you will be smiling to the bank. I wish you all goodluck. grin grin grin

Your info is very correct. I presently work in a Fed Govt Commission. Confirmation is 2 years and there is inconvenience allowances called 28 days. Our commission is 12k per day multiply by 28. You are spot on
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 11, 2018
Dear future colleagues.
Brace yourself.. The road is not always straight. There are corners, sharp bends, bumps and sometimes pot holes. Lol grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OneGuest: 12:52pm On Feb 11, 2018
Smartgrid:
Dear future colleagues.
Brace yourself.. The road is not always straight. There are corners, sharp bends, bumps and sometimes pot holes. Lol grin
Lol...!
Occupational hazard.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AIZubair(m): 1:36pm On Feb 11, 2018
Smartgrid:
Dear future colleagues.
Oh boy, na to dey wear helmet always be dat grin

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 11, 2018
Tick...tock...tick...tock
The week of decision is finally upon us, brace up my fellows!
BEST OF LUCK...

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Flare89: 3:53pm On Feb 11, 2018
dozylala:
Tick...tock...tick...tock
The week of decision is finally upon us, brace up my fellows!
BEST OF LUCK...

How do you know this? Getting conflicting information. Some say list with FCC while some say list hasn't left DPR for FCC yet. Seems like speculation all around.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OutOfTheAshes(m): 4:20pm On Feb 11, 2018
Is February 14 still sacrosanct undecided?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OutOfTheAshes(m): 4:28pm On Feb 11, 2018
The more I read the comments here, the more confused I get... There are a lot of conflicting pieces of information here..I am thrown off balance... cry by these speculations... Who has a genuine information here? please share with the house, I know Patience is a virtue but it's rare and can be overstretched. embarassed
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OneGuest: 5:00pm On Feb 11, 2018
OutOfTheAshes:

I know Patience is a virtue but it's rare and can be overstretched. embarassed

Sometimes u have to encourage yourself, u have done this before, remember the PEACE u had in ur heart when you wrote this and hold on to it, the end is in sight.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OutOfTheAshes(m): 5:22pm On Feb 11, 2018
OneGuest:

Sometimes u have to encourage yourself, u have done this before, remember the PEACE u had in ur heart when you wrote this and hold on to it, the end is in sight.
For this kind gesture and consolation you gave to me,brother, God will always meet u at your point of needs ,especially in the recruitment exercise: winkYou will be among the successful ones.

Shalom

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OneGuest: 5:48pm On Feb 11, 2018
OutOfTheAshes:

For this kind gesture and consolation you gave to me,brother, God will always meet u at your point of needs ,especially in the recruitment exercise: winkYou will be among the successful ones.

Shalom
We will meet at the induction by His Grace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ade014ril(m): 8:20pm On Feb 11, 2018
mancongroup:
I think dpr will use the portal and text message to contact people this time. When we begin to see changes in the portal then its over. Observe your portal. It will be used till d end.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 11, 2018
Hey guys, not to scare us or cause any panick, a friend told me yesterday that she noticed her portal was momentarily closed when she tried checking her online profile, around 4am or so.

Any one with similar experience?

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by salesani88: 10:18pm On Feb 11, 2018
hammer2010:
Hey guys, not to scare us or cause any panick, a friend told me yesterday that she noticed her portal was momentarily closed when she tried checking her online profile, around 4am or so.

So there are people that check their profiles around 4 am.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 11, 2018
salesani88:

So there are people that check their profiles around 4 am.

Lol

You know some people go to work very early in the morning. Probably that's the best time they've got to check theirs.

For me, I check mine like malaria drugs -- one in the morning, one in the night cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AIZubair(m): 10:40pm On Feb 11, 2018
hammer2010:

Lol

You know some people go to work very early in the morning. Probably that's the best time they've got to check theirs.

For me, I check mine like malaria drugs -- one in the morning, one in the night cheesy
Bros, I am now a gateman for that site.
I check after morning prayer, midmorning, before noon, at noon, afternoon, mid afternoon, before evening, before sunset, after sunset, thrice before I sleep, and once more if I wake up midnight to ease myself. grin

10 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Babagy823: 10:42pm On Feb 11, 2018
grin grin
AIZubair:

I check after morning prayer, midmorning, before noon, at noon, afternoon, mid afternoon, before evening, before sunset, after sunset, thrice before I sleep, and once more if I wake up midnight to ease myself. grin
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by delightall(m): 10:43pm On Feb 11, 2018
grin grin grin
hammer2010:

Lol

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 11, 2018
AIZubair:

Lol grin grin

Confession time! Please I need more witnesses in the house cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by salesani88: 10:50pm On Feb 11, 2018
AIZubair:

Lol!You pass gateman be dat. That is what i called 'close marking'.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by epic5: 10:50pm On Feb 11, 2018
hammer2010:

Tell her to change her browser
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AIZubair(m): 10:56pm On Feb 11, 2018
hammer2010:

Lol grin grin

Confession time! Please I need more witnesses in the house cheesy cheesy
I think if they ban people for frequent visits on the site, I would have been banned long time ago. grin

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mancongroup: 10:58pm On Feb 11, 2018
Only changes in our portal will tell give us an idea when it will be. Dpr will not do anything without updating the portals. Remember it happened during the test and interview days. Guys my advice is to observe your portal. Ours may not be like the ONDs that do not have portal and depended totally on phone calls. The end is truly near but i am not sure of this new week. For me prepare for end of february or first week of march. Dpr must surely use their portal.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AIZubair(m): 11:02pm On Feb 11, 2018
salesani88:

Lol!You pass gateman be dat. That is what i called 'close marking'.
See, don't blame me for this.
I started this crazy check of my profile since the days of interview invites. Coz I wasn't sent a text nor was I sent an email. I just checked my profile and there it was. Since then, I just carry my torchlight, blanket, pillow and mat begin sleep for snapnet gate dey guard my profile. cool

13 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:04pm On Feb 11, 2018
epic5:

Tell her to change her browser

Baba, she get all the browser you fit think of -- chrome, mozilla, puffin, dpr browser, FCC browser, APL browser, etc cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:11pm On Feb 11, 2018
Hammer2010, AlZubair, SaleSani. Lol
You guys are keeping the thread entertained. I am seriously laughing right now. May God grant us our heart desire.

As for the portal. I was shocked when I checked my browser history. More than 50% of my activities is visiting the portal grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mancongroup: 11:18pm On Feb 11, 2018
hammer2010:

Baba, she get all the browser you fit think of -- chrome, mozilla, puffin, dpr browser, FCC browser, APL browser, etc cheesy
guys just observe changes in the portal. They may just use portal and text messages
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by salesani88: 11:30pm On Feb 11, 2018
AIZubair:

See, don't blame me for this.
I started this crazy check of my profile since the days of interview invites. Coz I wasn't sent a text nor was I sent an email. I just checked my profile and there it was. Since then, I just carry my torchlight, blanket, pillow and mat begin sleep for snapnet gate dey guard my profile. cool
I don't blame you brother. I normally do the same but not as frequent as yours. Lol! I have this sister that whenever I call her on phone, the first thing she would ask me is the outcome of the interview.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.