Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3687194 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gaxx01(m): 8:26pm On Jan 05, 2017
dwytomyaavimh:
Is it just me or this room is actually heated up?

A lil suggestion: I think I said this before, and I'll like to say it again... convert your "panic" energy to "preparatory" energy.

If y'all check your DPR accounts this frequently, I wonder how often y'all check your MMM POs (don't mean to digress)

Happy new year, people!!!

Hahaha MMM will be every minutes o lool

Everybody wants to hammer oyel money lool dis year na die we dey lol

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mrbllymer: 10:09pm On Jan 05, 2017
amicable09:

My guy, you and I should have a glass of vodka at the section's chatroom.

Nothing gives me pleasure more than meeting intelligent folks who understand a simple message and disagree gentlemanly.

Comic relief it all is my brother!
At the end of the day, anyone who takes life too seriously will end up wishing they didn't.

People should learn to live.
nice reasoning... What will be will surely be.. I don't usually comment in here, I had to cos of the comments I read here tonight . Though am an applicant too..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by amicable09(f): 10:23pm On Jan 05, 2017
Mrbllymer:
nice reasoning... What will be will surely be.. I don't usually comment in here, I had to.. Though am an applicant too..
Frankly, there are many like you. Applicants who have put their minds to rest especially after getting the notification "Application Successful".

There's nothing anyone on here will do to change what is. Constant checking on your profile and seeing things you have no explanation of induces tension and high blood pressure.

What will be, will eventually be like you said.
Although sometimes if it is to be, it is up to us but in this case, at this stage, it isn't in your power to make any change happen.

Start now to prepare for the next stage in hope that you'll be contacted. The ultimate goal is in getting the job and not in the frantic effort to see 'Pending' change to 'successful'.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mrbllymer: 10:32pm On Jan 05, 2017
amicable09:

Frankly, there are many like you. Applicants who have put their minds to rest especially after getting the notification "Application Successful".

There's nothing anyone on here will do to change what is. Constant checking on your profile and seeing things you have no explanation of induces tension and high blood pressure.

What will be, will eventually be like you said.
Although sometimes if it is to be, it is up to us but in this case, at this stage, it isn't in your power to make any change happen.

Start now to prepare for the next stage in hope that you'll be contacted. The ultimate goal is in getting the job and not in the frantic effort to see 'Pending' change to 'successful'.
Nothing more to be said.. Just start preparing and wait for their decision, pray, seek and apply for alternative.. Just like I read in here the last recruitment took more than a year... High BP would do more harm than good... What will be will surely be.. Life goes on...

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jpmoriarti(m): 7:56am On Jan 06, 2017
Please does anyone know their email so I can complain to them about my yahoo address that got blocked by yahoo. I need to give them another email address they can reach me with.
Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dwytomyaavimh: 9:25am On Jan 06, 2017
jpmoriarti:
Please does anyone know their email so I can complain to them about my yahoo address that got blocked by yahoo. I need to give them another email address they can reach me with.
Thanks

The answer you seek has been staring at you all along.

As stated in page 59, you can make use of the "contact us" feature on the recruitment website (that's if you've not already done that). I believe web developers don't just put stuff on websites for the fun of it. However, I also can't verify its functionality. I think it should help out, as some already believe in the system's efficiency.

Don't just check your profile page, but explore the full site...and you'll be glad you did.

Good morning all, and have a nice day!

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Bakrabas: 11:07am On Jan 06, 2017
I saw something new on my DPR portal... After what they wrote I saw click the start button to write your 5min test..

Who else got this pls
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by just2simple: 11:23am On Jan 06, 2017
When did u see this info aI havent seen anything shocked
Bakrabas:
I saw something new on my DPR portal... After what they wrote I saw click the start button to write your 5min test..

Who else got this pls

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by odimbannamdi(m): 1:10pm On Jan 06, 2017
burantashii:
List of federal MDAs that will recruit in 2017.

1. NIPOST

2. Nigeria Security and Civil Defense Corps

3. Nigeria Peace Corps ( Subject to president ascent of peace corps act bill).

4. Central Bank of Nigeria

5. Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation

6. Nigeria Broadcasting corporations

7. Federal Inland Revenue Service ( General admin, HR, Tax manager, Tribunal manager)

8. Lower/Upper Niger River Basin Development Agency

9. ICPC

10. Niger Delta Development Commission

11. Department of State Security

12. Nigeria Television Authority

13. Nigeria Custom

14. Nigeria Prison service

15. Federal Airport Authority of Nigeria

16. NIMASA

17. Nigeria Electricity Regulatory Agency

18. Nigeria Deposits Insurance Corporation

19. Nigeria Teachers Institute Kaduna

20. Nigeria Institute of Transport Technology

22. Nigeria Communication Commission

23. DSS Army, Navy, Air force

24. Recruit Army, Navy, Air force

25, NARICT

26, Nigeria Electricity Regulatory Commission

27. FERMA

28. Bureau of Public Enterprise

29. Petroleum Equalization Fund

30. Nigeria University Commission

31. Corporate Affairs Commission.

32. NECO, JAMB, WAEC

33. ARMTI

34. Nigeria forestry regulatory Agency

35. Public Complaints Commission

36. Federal Road Safety Corps

37. NDLEA

38. NIMC

39. Nigeria Port Authority

40. National Intelligence Agency.

41. Ministry of Foreign Affairs

42. Nigeria Nuclear Regulatory Agency

43. Nigeria Human Right Commission

44. Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation

.....etc

the problem here is that most the recruitment will go underground but according source federal government have given dem go ahead to recruit base on Published/Advertised Vacancy.

*FIRS initial recruitment was for Tax officer comprising of 500 out of 1250, the remaining 750 will cover HR general admin, tribunal More office of FIRS are being built at present in order to penetrate, some City aside state capital so more than 1250 might still be recruited..etc

* Nigeria Customs want to boost it workforce to ensure proper border monitoring and revenue a leakages

* The Nigeria government had concluded plans to boost it revenue by revitalizing the NIPOST, there current staff are currently over stretch, source from the presidency said NIPOST have been given go ahead to recruit 5,000 staff

.....can't type much about others

According to source from the presidency, FG had given all the above agency to ahead with recruitment starting January 2017

So you all should brace up and for those of you close to some of the agency you can be checking on them sometimes because most won't advertise there vacancy like NTA, NARICT, JAMB, NECO, NJC, Especially National Assembly Service Commission that is usually hijacked by the Speaker and Senate President and Clerks of the National Assembly...Nigerians should just be ready for massive federal government recruitment,

****The Police Service Commission is still at loggerhead with the The National Assembly as a result of the fact that the PSC didn't considered NASS list on the selection of candidate..

****PMB had also directed all recruiting MDAs to consider Merit first in recruitment of candidate and Federal Character should be use in pooling out successful candidate from the merit list.

Please don't PM regarding anything recruitment, because, I don't do such, recruiting MDAs will communicate with the public in due course..thanks

Have a blessed day.....

tHANKS FOR THIS INFO
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by odimbannamdi(m): 1:21pm On Jan 06, 2017
I cant log into my account. Is anyone experiencing same?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Buharinomics: 4:29pm On Jan 06, 2017
odimbannamdi:
I cant log into my account. Is anyone experiencing same?
I WAS HAVING SAME ISSUES BUT IT LOGGED ME IN LATER, CHECK YOUR PASSWORD PROPERLY
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by curechris(m): 11:41pm On Jan 06, 2017
Stevosty:
I only uploaded my waec as well though sent them an email, no response, kindly drop the email so I can upload others pls, thank you.

I actually uploaded all required during registration and was surprised to get that email...anyway here's the email address - recruitment@dpr.gov.ng
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Prodigee: 11:51pm On Jan 06, 2017
fatdick:
......and now that you all have made your points, can we just quit the derailing and let the thread have some peace please. Thanks!
Honestly, it's annoying when some people from nowhere just come and start derailing...it's really irritating!

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 07, 2017
Mehn, page 63 aiidy??
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ibhadetheodora: 1:59pm On Jan 07, 2017
[quote author=Bakrabas post=52578574]I saw something new on my DPR portal... After what they wrote I saw click the start button to write your 5min test..

For real?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by uchechukwuochei(m): 4:45pm On Jan 08, 2017
DPR Recruitment has been suspended temporarily since last week. We hope they continue soon enough.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by LxgIncrediboy(m): 5:58pm On Jan 08, 2017
uchechukwuochei:
DPR Recruitment has been suspended temporarily since last week. We hope they continue soon enough.
What's your source Boss?

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by charlie42(m): 10:39pm On Jan 08, 2017
LxgIncrediboy:

What's your source Boss?

Some poeple can ask questions sha. What do u want to do with the source. So that you can call dem to confirm abi
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GMB4REAL: 11:02pm On Jan 08, 2017
uchechukwuochei:
@nmreports any update from ur corner on this?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dayjahvoo: 7:43am On Jan 09, 2017
charlie42:

Some poeple can ask questions sha. What do u want to do with the source. So that you can call dem to confirm abi

To at least gauge the level of authenticity to be attached to the news? (since it wasn't in any papers)

To not ask questions is to be dumb o.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Conceptz(m): 9:45am On Jan 09, 2017
Good morning fellow nairalanders, After downloading, I tried to unzip d dragnet questions but it wouldn't. I ll appreciate any help regarding dis.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by uchechukwuochei(m): 12:09pm On Jan 09, 2017
LxgIncrediboy:

What's your source Boss?

NNPC Towers, Abuja.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 12:29pm On Jan 09, 2017
uchechukwuochei:

NNPC Towers, Abuja.
ok keep updating the thread. It shows you are an insider in NNPC towers, Abuja. But I want to ask will the participant participate in the cbt test niii?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by donasere(m): 12:45pm On Jan 09, 2017
Things I see on here doe... I still dey wait update from Aso rock! grin grin

Rada rada undecided undecided

Cc amicable09

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by LxgIncrediboy(m): 3:30pm On Jan 09, 2017
charlie42:

So I should believe anything I see online... without verification?! undecided

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by shawlar(m): 6:30pm On Jan 09, 2017
Mrbllymer:
Nothing more to be said.. Just start preparing and wait for their decision, pray, seek and apply for alternative.. Just like I read in here the last recruitment took more than a year... High BP would do more harm than good... What will be will surely be.. Life goes on...

The last recruitment actually took THREE YEARS.
The advert for applications was in FEB 2010,
1st test in June 2010,
2nd test in Nov 2010,
Interview in May 2011,
Employment Letters issued in Jan 2013,
Resumed in March 2013

So as you can see, its a long process; which is why its funny when I see people coming here everyday asking for updates...
You all should relax and go on living your lives as usual. When the next step comes up, you'll be notified (if you are one of the lucky ones). The test notification is most likely to be by email and/or sms ie for those of you checking your profiles every minute smiley smiley

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sambest2(m): 7:05pm On Jan 09, 2017
shawlar:

1st test in June 2010,
2nd test in Nov 2010,
Interview in May 2011,
Resumed in March 2013

So as you can see, its a long process; which is why its funny when I see people coming here everyday asking for updates...
You all should relax and go on living your lives as usual. When the next step comes up, you'll be notified (if you are one of the lucky ones). The test notification is most likely to be by email and/or sms ie for those of you checking your profiles every minute smiley smiley

This is very correct. We should calm our nerves down, surely when invitation for test is available, we will all be aware as we will be informed via email and/or test and we will see various comments on this thread.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mrbllymer: 10:14pm On Jan 09, 2017
shawlar:

1st test in June 2010,
2nd test in Nov 2010,
Interview in May 2011,
Resumed in March 2013

Oppss, you have said it all thanks Bro
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kakamorufu(m): 6:39am On Jan 10, 2017
shawlar:

1st test in June 2010,
2nd test in Nov 2010,
Interview in May 2011,
Resumed in March 2013

3 years! Wow. Thats large
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GMB4REAL: 7:28am On Jan 10, 2017
Kakamorufu:
3 years! Wow. Thats large
Yes ooo my Brother, let's just pray that this time it gets better. I have the feeling that it will. With the application done online & CBT test to come, I just think it won't pass this yr. If 2 yrs ago FAAN can complete recruitment in 6 months from start to finish, i see no reason why DPR can't do same even though the number of applicants is too large. This is just my thinking though.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kakamorufu(m): 11:00am On Jan 10, 2017
GMB4REAL:

Yes ooo my Brother, let's just pray that this time it gets better. I have the feeling that it will. With the application done online & CBT test to come, I just think it won't pass this yr. If 2 yrs ago FAAN can complete recruitment in 6 months from start to finish, i see no reason why DPR can't do same even though the number of applicants is too large. This is just my thinking though.
yes. Am sure they wil be fast about it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.