Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3685747 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by akhaliru: 3:32pm On Jan 10, 2017
There was Diezani's problem and many interests then
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by emmasun2017: 4:25pm On Jan 10, 2017
Hello house,I am new on this platform,but I have been following every detail about the DPR recruitment.As at 25th December 2016,I met a very top official of the Ministry ,and I made enquiries about the recruitment,he told me that shortlisting has commenced and is almost being concluded.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 10, 2017
emmasun2017:
Hello house,I am new on this platform,but I have been following every detail about the DPR recruitment.As at 25th December 2016,I met a very top official of the Ministry ,and I made enquiries about the recruitment,he told me that shortlisting has commenced and is almost being concluded.
meaning?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by cashkid: 4:55pm On Jan 10, 2017
emmasun2017:

Walahi.....you are correct hmnnnnn.......
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GMB4REAL: 6:46pm On Jan 10, 2017
emmasun2017:
And someone here said the recruitment has been suspended. I don't understand.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 7:04pm On Jan 10, 2017
emmasun2017:
chaiiii naija which way now. Every blessed day different news different people updating us here. Well all is well. Dpr website should kindly udate their website. Enough of news that doesn't speaks about the CBT test. Pls whoever that want to update us here should kindly type the source here. I pray our faith will not fail this year.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by donasere(m): 7:13pm On Jan 10, 2017
Hehehehe... different gist from different angles.. una wehdone..

Am still waiting for d person dat wii say they have picked what they want..and the peeps have resumed!

Rada rada

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dayjahvoo: 7:39pm On Jan 10, 2017
donasere:
Hehehehe... different gist from different angles.. una wehdone..

Am still waiting for d person dat wii say they have picked what they want..and the peeps have resumed!

Rada rada

They have picked what they want. Infact, the peeps have resumed!

Don't listen to all these rumor mongers with connection in NNPC towers and even that other one that met "one top official like that"
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by donasere(m): 11:33pm On Jan 10, 2017
dayjahvoo:

They have picked what they want. Infact, the peeps have resumed!

Don't listen to all these rumor mongers with connection in NNPC towers and even that other one that met "one top official like that"

Me that don't have their time... But come o.. how will somborry just wake up and decide to dish beer parlor gist??

It's allowed..
Only them get NNPC towers
Get top official.
It's allowed..
Very soon they wii have
Minister of Petroleum
And kachikus input..

In MI's Voice

Orishiririshi jenifa's voice

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by donasere(m): 11:38pm On Jan 10, 2017
ethene:

but is this the right place to post this? Let us stop applying wisdom where we need to apply sense and vice versa. Why u dey behave as u dey behave?

Dayyyyuuuuuum!!!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mcbenjamin(m): 12:39am On Jan 11, 2017
emmasun2017:
Is the person in HR office? Stop giving fake news as your top official in quote might not even know the stage of the recruitment. If he said that to you why don't you keep it to yourself and let the people be. Such news is not what you break when other people are hoping for invitation. What if invites starts flowing from tomorrow what will become of you and your top official. Ndi top official
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by doskie(m): 3:46am On Jan 11, 2017
Mcbenjamin:

Is the person in HR office? Stop giving fake news as your top official in quote might not even know the stage of the recruitment. If he said that to you why don't you keep it to yourself and let the people be. Such news is not what you break when other people are hoping for invitation. What if invites starts flowing from tomorrow what will become of you and your top official. Ndi top official
response ; off-key.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 7:21am On Jan 11, 2017
Participant that applied should not be scared jare. Kindly be at alert when dpr message will be coming. Don't join them in carrying rumour. Fake job scammers are over Nigeria scamming frustrated jobless graduate. This is how the jobless scammers was scamming each and everyone that's not smart enough to know that they are scammers. Dpr is working on how to enlist the qualified participants for the CBT test in various centers. Those who choose lagos center will be called. Those who chose Abuja center will be called. The qualified ones who chose portharcourt center will be called. Enough of rumour mongers. The graduate that applied for dpr recruitment was huge. So everyone should expect slow way of their screening. You can as well ask questions via dpr email address. Don't allow scammers to scam you that they will help you ooo. Qualied ones will be called for the cbt test and the merit list will be out this year by the grace of God. No one should panic. They are working on it.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by aodis: 6:45am On Jan 12, 2017
Even some pple here know guys who work in DPR, they are still compiling just hold on a bit! 1st of Good news will start flowing soon.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by simonflame(m): 5:57am On Jan 13, 2017
who else has their profile showing "pending successful submission"??
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by budymore18: 9:27am On Jan 13, 2017
simonflame:
who else has their profile showing "pending successful submission"??

I still have my application showing PENDING SUCCESSFUL SUBMISSION.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tafrica(m): 10:39am On Jan 13, 2017
I don't know why you guys work yourselves up on these applications.
By and large, I don't think anyone's profile shows "Submission successful" as much as this forum is concerned.
Why are you worried over this thing?
Relax and watch how things go. These "my application is showing pending successful submission" posts wouldn't help you guys.

Good luck to everyone
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ukeme200(m): 1:39pm On Jan 13, 2017
Following with keen interest! cool cool
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by donasere(m): 3:23pm On Jan 13, 2017
Me I just heard that....

All you status checking and news peddling peeps should take a chill pill till you are mailed from DPR!!!
undecided undecided undecided

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 19Bayonets: 5:09pm On Jan 13, 2017
Maybe we should just open a whatsapp group for this stuff... I am sick and tired of coming here jare
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by davide470(m): 10:03pm On Jan 13, 2017
No more insults, guys!

19Bayonets:
Maybe we should just open a whatsapp group for this stuff... I am sick and tired of coming here jare
Maybe you need to focus on other things aside DPR undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P