Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,806 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3683810 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OwoeyeJoshua: 10:28pm On Jan 13, 2017
Anyway, insult of no insult, thanks to you all for the information
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by 19Bayonets: 9:49am On Jan 14, 2017
You are right fa... Never thought of that
davide470:
No more insults, guys!

Maybe you need to focus on other things aside DPR undecided
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by yusufaliyu555: 5:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
What's happening in the house, its been too quite guys...please any info about those that applied with ND
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 12:01am On Jan 17, 2017
pls don't allow this thread to be bored oooo.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by afosahid: 6:42am On Jan 17, 2017
Johnnyessence:
pls don't allow this thread to be bored oooo.

DPR is honestly taking too long to process the applications. Until people that getting confirmation for their applications and test dates are set, there's not much to say
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 10:33am On Jan 17, 2017
afosahid:

DPR is honestly taking too long to process the applications. Until people that getting confirmation for their applications and test dates are set, there's not much to say
the issue here is that d people that applied for DPR is much . going to like 500,000 people applied. and they av to screen d credentials submitted online.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by damzy88: 2:50pm On Jan 17, 2017
GMB4REAL:

And someone here said the recruitment has been suspended. I don't understand.
Hi,thanks for your work on this thread. The download link you shared to download past questions is not opening. It is saying account suspended. Kindly help with the past question again. Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GMB4REAL: 4:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
damzy88:
Hi,thanks for your work on this thread. The download link you shared to download past questions is not opening. It is saying account suspended. Kindly help with the past question again. Thanks
I found 2 of ur mails, both gmail, which one do u want sent to, the one with Adegokee or the one with damzy88?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by damzy88: 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2017
GMB4REAL:

I found 2 of ur mails, both gmail, which one do u want sent to, the one with Adegokee or the one with damzy88?
aadegokee.Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by damzy88: 4:49pm On Jan 17, 2017
damzy88:
aadegokee.Thanks
aadegokee.Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GMB4REAL: 7:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
damzy88:
aadegokee.Thanks
Check ur mail, shared it on Google Drive. Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GMB4REAL: 7:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
damzy88:
aadegokee.Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Adet5(m): 7:19pm On Jan 17, 2017
GMB4REAL:

Pls bro help me send it to okedokunb@gmail.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dayjahvoo: 7:29pm On Jan 17, 2017
Adet5:
I thought this kind of stupidity was banned?

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by massive1019(m): 8:16pm On Jan 17, 2017
human beings will always be human beings......that's why they call us higher animals.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by damzy88: 8:26pm On Jan 17, 2017
GMB4REAL:

Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Adet5(m): 8:38pm On Jan 17, 2017
dayjahvoo:

I thought this kind of stupidity was banned?
Most you comment on my post?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GMB4REAL: 9:15pm On Jan 17, 2017
Adet5:

This thread was once closed because of e-mail addresses constantly supplied by people & later opened. If you check the previous pages, you will see what i mean. So ppl pls just pm who u want to contact for a particular material. Adet5 ur request sent.
@Massive1019, @deyjahvoo abeg pls no vex, am sure some ppl don't go through pages of the thread when they join, that's y things happen this way. Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Adet5(m): 10:22pm On Jan 17, 2017
GMB4REAL:

This thread was once closed because of e-mail addresses constantly supplied by people & later opened. If you check the previous pages, you will see what i mean. So ppl pls just pm who u want to contact for a particular material. Adet5 ur request sent.
@Massive1019, @deyjahvoo abeg pls no vex, am sure some ppl don't go through pages of the thread when they join, that's y things happen this way. Thanks
y
You don't need to read much lines b4 you identify people with sense, your comments has justified it. Thanks and God bless you.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dayjahvoo: 8:01am On Jan 18, 2017
Adet5:
y
You don't need to read much lines b4 you identify people with sense, your comments has justified it. Thanks and God bless you.

Sorry I snapped at you.

Its just that history on this thread has shown that once one person drops their email, 20 people will follow. Once again, no vex.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Adet5(m): 12:16pm On Jan 18, 2017
dayjahvoo:

Sorry I snapped at you.

Its just that history on this thread has shown that once one person drops their email, 20 people will follow. Once again, no vex.

Uwc bro. Thanks soo much

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by afosahid: 2:22pm On Jan 18, 2017
Johnnyessence:
the issue here is that d people that applied for DPR is much . going to like 500,000 people applied. and they av to screen d credentials submitted online.

Yeah I understand that a huge number of people applied. My serial number is almost 400k set.
I just felt screening of applications will be mostly via softwares and the process will not take as long as it is currently taking.

But anyways, we no get choice but to wait and hope that our applications are successful.

Thank You!

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Emanus: 10:01am On Jan 21, 2017
Adet5:

pls kindly send me the link too ayeniemmanuel11@gmail.com.

Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Emanus: 10:03am On Jan 21, 2017
Adet5:

I beg send for your brother too ayeniemmanuel11@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nach1(m): 12:51pm On Jan 21, 2017
Unique Schools of Studies located in Adisa estate Abuja offers training for fresh graduates in the following areas
-online interview prep
-aptitude test (Gmat, shl, philip consultant , dragnet etc with free copies of training materials) prep
-How to write a writing a wining CV
-How to write a cover letter both for fresh and experience job seekers
-Assessment center ( including: group discussion, presentation, fact finding exercise, structural interview etc ) prep
-General panel interview etc
Are you a fresh graduate residing in Abuja? then take advantage of these programs and improve your chances of grasping that your dream jobs.
(Note: the Nigerian tertiary curriculum does not include teaching undergraduates job search after graduation)

These training takes place every Sat from 10am to 2.0pm

We also prepare students sitting for SAT,GRE, IGSCE JAMB etc.

You can call 07034673257,08094347020 for more information

take advantage of this great opportunity.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by gina6789: 4:58pm On Jan 21, 2017
Hi please kindly send me d past questions..... this is my email
mmaswit@yahoo.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mayoor15(m): 5:04pm On Jan 21, 2017
Some people just like dropping their mails sha

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by afosahid: 6:31pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ok guys, just looking at the huge number of applications for both graduate and experienced positions.Is it safe to say more than 50% of applicants in both categories are currently employed and simply looking for better career opportunities??

Please share your thoughts!
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by tafrica(m): 8:16pm On Jan 21, 2017
afosahid:
Ok guys, just looking at the huge number of applications for both graduate and experienced positions.Is it safe to say more than 50% of applicants in both categories are currently employed and simply looking for better career opportunities??

Please share your thoughts!

Sincerely, there is no data for such argument, anything else will just be on speculation and guess work.
Experienced cadre might be debatable in one has access to their applications which will talk about their work experiences but such is not possible for graduate cadre.

My humble opinion

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.