Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,120 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (70) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3684019 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Emaimo: 9:34am On Feb 15, 2017
I try logging in to my account all I see is "these credentials do not match our records"

What has gone wrong? I can't login for months now
Can someone help out?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by friidA22(m): 12:21pm On Feb 15, 2017
Emaimo:
I try logging in to my account all I see is "these credentials do not match our records"

Can someone help out?
i am in the same page with you oo. the same thing happened to me.even after clicking to change my password, the prompt i got is beyond me. please guys someone shut give clue on how to go on this.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by friidA22(m): 12:26pm On Feb 15, 2017
yusufbala2010:
Hello friends good morning as we are preparing the coming up aptitude test soon let us share the idea of which area of concentration is this aptitude test? I know current affairs must be part of it , engineers should responds pls
some pipu reason can be relevant.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 15, 2017
Emaimo:

Can someone help out?
. Click on reset password and check your inbox/spam for the link then click on the link to reset your password.That is what I did when I encountered such
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Emaimo: 5:35pm On Feb 15, 2017
Hallymath:
. Click on reset password and check your inbox/spam for the link then click on the link to reset your password.That is what I did when I encountered such

I have tried that several times. All I get is error message
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by charlie42(m): 8:10pm On Feb 15, 2017
Emaimo:

Can someone help out?
Use another browser or better still use a laptop
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by yusufbala2010(m): 11:15pm On Feb 15, 2017
Hello my fellow nairalanders who has a genuine reliable source and an insider latest news on when to expect our invites for CBT? Pls those of you who has a close friends and and mentors who are working there should halla me pls with the info
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Emaimo: 11:15pm On Feb 15, 2017
charlie42:

Use another browser or better still use a laptop

I've tried that several times and still not working
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by yusufbala2010(m): 11:19pm On Feb 15, 2017
caspet:
learnt from a reliable source that veŕy soon they will start calling graduates with HND certificate after which they will reach out to Bachelors certificates.So good thing along the pipeline!!
how genuine is your source @ caspet pls
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by yusufbala2010(m): 8:47am On Feb 18, 2017
Hello friends and my fellow nairaland who knows what cause the delay of this recruitment aptitude test invitation? Exactly counting 71 days now

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by donasere(m): 10:34am On Feb 18, 2017
Emaimo:

I've tried that several times and still not working

A lot of things could lead to this error. I suggest who wait abit and try again later
All the best.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by daakins(m): 4:10am On Feb 19, 2017
anytime i login, mine is just showing :Application status= pending successfull submission... and on top of the page , its written APPLICATION COMPLETED...pls any advice...
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by yusufbala2010(m): 7:39am On Feb 19, 2017
daakins:
anytime i login, mine is just showing :Application status= pending successfull submission... and on top of the page , its written APPLICATION COMPLETED...pls any advice...
yes o it is normal to everybody just calm down and wait a bit for a while

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 11:29am On Feb 19, 2017
Please can someone interpret this

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dayjahvoo: 11:54am On Feb 19, 2017
Asapcymg:

seems quite straight-forward. don't come to the exam hall with this copy. Wait for the permanent copy.

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 19, 2017
Asapcymg:

Please any body with similar information
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Emanus: 10:16pm On Feb 20, 2017
galax1:
Pls can any1 with past question 4ward 2 usiikei@gmail.com

If you get the past question from good samaritans, Pls send to me to ayeniemmanuel11@gmail.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Impeller(m): 2:22am On Feb 21, 2017
DPR deceived us all. Should there be a test it's a formality.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mayoor15(m): 7:23am On Feb 21, 2017
Impeller:
Were you basing all your hope on DPR before?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mankindfriz: 8:12am On Feb 21, 2017
Deception
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Impeller(m): 8:46am On Feb 21, 2017
mayoor15:
Were you basing all your hope on DPR before?
There's nothing as good as setting up your own business especially when you've identified the market. Engr. Obotowo trained me to become an awesome engineer.. Who trained you for I'm done applying for jobs(scams)?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mayoor15(m): 9:18am On Feb 21, 2017
Impeller:
There's nothing as good as setting up your own business especially when you've identified the market. Engr. Obotowo trained me to become an awesome engineer.. Who trained you for I'm done applying for jobs(scams)?
True but some things are quite important, working for someone has a way of helping you when you start your own business, the experience can't be bought with money, two, the funds to start a thriving business is not readily available in our part of the world and besides, now isn't a favourable the to do business in this country, why not get a job save funds and start your business once the country gets out of recession and the dollar price has been stabilised.

4 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by teevyne: 10:33am On Feb 21, 2017
Impeller:

bro is there any recent information regarding the recruitment? e be like say u don hear something oo

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Emaimo: 10:52am On Feb 21, 2017
Impeller:

Are u a Uniuyo product?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by aodis: 1:08pm On Feb 21, 2017
I just spoke to them at DPR, they have started compiling, and would send to the emails. The guy kept on telling to check my emails regularly so as not to miss it.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Impeller(m): 1:11pm On Feb 21, 2017
mayoor15:
True but some things are quite important, working for someone has a way of helping you when you start your own business, the experience can't be bought with money, two, the funds to start a thriving business is not readily available in our part of the world and besides, now isn't a favourable the to do business in this country, why not get a job save funds and start your business once the country gets out of recession and the dollar price has been stabilised.
Nice
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 21, 2017
someone should help me with GMAT kindly send it to my email address
julietaregbule@gmail.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Impeller(m): 1:13pm On Feb 21, 2017
Emaimo:

Are u a Uniuyo product?
Yes bro
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Emaimo: 1:39pm On Feb 21, 2017
Impeller:
Yes bro

Which set bro?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GMB4REAL: 1:43pm On Feb 21, 2017
aodis:
I just spoke to them at DPR, they have started compiling, and would send to the emails. The guy kept on telling to check my emails regularly so as not to miss it.
Kudos to u aodis 4 going this far in contacting them, u've given an important update that will shape ppl's preparation. I totally believe u. Did u contact them by phone or by visit & do u hv idea as per which consultant wil b responsible 4 d test & also the format? Thanks in anticipation of ur response.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Licht: 1:52pm On Feb 21, 2017
Need to start preparing for the recruitment process, contact me on 09091752276 or lichtholdings@gmail.com to receive free copy of comprehensive materials on acing aptitude tests and interviews.

(1) (2) (3) ... (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.