Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,413 members, 7,819,481 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3684160 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Emanus: 10:08pm On Feb 26, 2017
Licht:
Need to start preparing for the recruitment process, contact me on 09091752276 or lichtholdings@gmail.com to receive free copy of comprehensive materials on acing aptitude tests and interviews.
pls send me a copy to ayeniemmanuel11@gmail.com thanks in anticipation.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mancongroup: 8:03am On Feb 27, 2017
Setaje:

It is not ond
if it is not ond, then what qualification. Please, be specific.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nancygoje: 12:15pm On Feb 27, 2017
Pls send a copy to nancygoje@gmail.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by LoveChrist: 1:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
Pls
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ciggy000(m): 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2017
pls I would b grateful if a copy of d comprehensive interview and test materials is sent to okwudilinwachukwu094@gmail.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by CallmeAbbey: 1:18pm On Feb 27, 2017
I was shortlisted the 3rd day after i applied last year to write the aptitude test but I did not check my e-mail box as at the time the information was sent to me. it was later I saw the mail but I have not been able to print the test slip. The response I have been getting is that "Error, this information is not exist".
Please my people, I need your help on what to do if u think I still have any chance.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 27, 2017
have they started inviting people for test?. I need sales excutive interview tip @ a real estate firm
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ayclem01(m): 5:45pm On Feb 27, 2017
has dpr started calling, cos minister of labour and employment made mention of it today at the ministerial south east briefing that took place in umuahia abia state, according to him dpr is recruiting that the process is still ongoing, likewise other federal government agencies n parastatals, also doing recruitment and replacement
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 27, 2017
pls send the copies of Dpr past question to my email. poppywasiu2@gmail.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by senatordossy: 7:01pm On Feb 27, 2017
Emanus:
pls send me a copy to ayeniemmanuel11@gmail.com thanks in anticipation.
please send me a copy. iediok@yahoo.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by IwILLnOTdIE: 7:52pm On Feb 27, 2017
Please, any one with material can forward it to me. taiwoowiat@gmail.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by teeshawt(m): 8:16pm On Feb 27, 2017
IwILLnOTdIE:
Please, any one with material can forward it to me. taiwoowiat@gmail.com

owiat u dey here, abeg leave this one for us wey never get oh...... how re u doing
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by popex: 8:56pm On Feb 27, 2017
Licht:
Need to start preparing for the recruitment process, contact me on 09091752276 or lichtholdings@gmail.com to receive free copy of comprehensive materials on acing aptitude tests and interviews.
pls bros kindly help with the DPR past question. Here is my email
addyashy8@gmail.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Johnnyessence(m): 9:54pm On Feb 27, 2017
CallmeAbbey:
I was shortlisted the 3rd day after i applied last year to write the aptitude test but I did not check my e-mail box as at the time the information was sent to me. it was later I saw the mail but I have not been able to print the test slip. The response I have been getting is that "Error, this information is not exist".
Please my people, I need your help on what to do if u think I still have any chance.
pls I want to ask did you register early niii. And what's the status on your portal now. This is the first time I will be hearing you saying all this things ooo.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ojdeniz(m): 11:59pm On Feb 27, 2017
Please i need the materials and past question too...may God bless u as u help us...

ojderoyal@gmail.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by jeraw: 9:25am On Feb 28, 2017
Please stop posting emails to derail this thread. thanks
ojdeniz:
Please i need the materials and past question too...may God bless u as u help us...

ojderoyal@gmail.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GMB4REAL: 10:49am On Feb 28, 2017
jeraw:
Please stop posting emails to derail this thread. thanks
YESS OOO, U R RIGHT & IF D POSTING OF E-MAIL ADDRESSES CONTINUOUS, THE THREAD WILL B CLOSED AS HAPPENED B4. SO ANYBODY THAT WANTS THE MATERIALS SHOULD KINDLY CONTACT THE GUY DIRECTLY THROUGH HIS E-MAIL ADDRESS WHICH HE HAS POSTED HERE OR SIMPLY PM HIM. AM SURE NOBODY HERE WANTS THIS THREAD TO BE CLOSED PARTICULARLY THIS TIME WHEN WE ALL EXPECT SOMETHING GOOD WILL HAPPEN SOON. THEREFORE PLS & PLS B MATURED ENOUGH & ABIDE BY THE RULES. REMAIN BLESSED & GOODLUCK ALL

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by yusufbala2010(m): 9:58pm On Feb 28, 2017
GMB4REAL:

YESS OOO, U R RIGHT & IF D POSTING OF E-MAIL ADDRESSES CONTINUOUS, THE THREAD WILL B CLOSED AS HAPPENED B4. SO ANYBODY THAT WANTS THE MATERIALS SHOULD KINDLY CONTACT THE GUY DIRECTLY THROUGH HIS E-MAIL ADDRESS WHICH HE HAS POSTED HERE OR SIMPLY PM HIM. AM SURE NOBODY HERE WANTS THIS THREAD TO BE CLOSED PARTICULARLY THIS TIME WHEN WE ALL EXPECT SOMETHING GOOD WILL HAPPEN SOON. THEREFORE PLS & PLS B MATURED ENOUGH & ABIDE BY THE RULES. REMAIN BLESSED & GOODLUCK ALL
Yes o you are right guys should comply pls and wish us best of luck as we wait patiently
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by greatKCforever(m): 10:15pm On Feb 28, 2017
Anyone who gets mail from dPR comcerning our test dayes should please drop an info here so we all can be on alert

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by yusufbala2010(m): 6:30pm On Mar 01, 2017
greatKCforever:
Anyone who gets mail from dPR comcerning our test dayes should please drop an info here so we all can be on alert
ok sir
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Yammama(m): 10:40pm On Mar 01, 2017
We just dey wait ooooo
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by yusufbala2010(m): 6:34am On Mar 02, 2017
Yammama:
We just dey wait ooooo
Yes sir and we should keep on praying for the best of luck
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bbbold4(m): 9:46am On Mar 02, 2017
Please I need a copy of the questions mostly for engineering students (I did Civil Engineering). ry2tannie@ymail.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by bbbold4(m): 9:59am On Mar 02, 2017
GMB4REAL:
Hello fellow nairalanders, some of us who have been in this forum earlier know that this thread was closed for about 2 days few weeks ago & later opened for the simple reason that the thread was derailed by people supplying their e-mail addresses in order to have the Dragnet/DPR materials sent to them. It seems similar thing is going to happen (I don’t pray so). For this reason, I am urging all those in need to kindly check the below links supplied by Johnny earlier & another person. The other link is just information as regards the DPR recruitment. The first link is for dragnet materials while the second is for the last test conducted by Eraproserve. You may wish to study them all. We are now on page 55 & if anybody comes asking for the materials, please anybody in the house tell the person to check page 55 for the links or PM Johnny or myself. Please lets avoid anything that will make this beautiful forum to be closed. We all know how important it is to us all as we get & share important info as per this recruitment exercise. I wish each & everyone here success in this journey.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/hv8sknun3ziw24i/dragnetgsequestions_shopygfx_upload.zip
http://www.webdatatutors.com/dpr-firs-past-questions/
http://www.hrtechnique.com/2016/10/interview-questions-and-application.html

Thank-you.
This is better than dropping my email
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by embassyrich(f): 10:06am On Mar 02, 2017
Pls have they start shortlisting
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by GMB4REAL: 10:44am On Mar 02, 2017
embassyrich:
Pls have they start shortlisting
Yes according to insider information they have started, when they finish they will contact the shortlisted candidates via e mails. So keep checking ur mails.

2 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by teevyne: 5:00pm On Mar 02, 2017
very true.. i had to buy lunch for an intern (i wont tell the office so she's not followed) and she gavesome valuable info.. shortlisting is on, contacts will follow soon.. God go favour us
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by yomi212(m): 5:09pm On Mar 02, 2017
teevyne:
very true.. i had to buy lunch for an intern (i wont tell the office so she's not followed) and she gavesome valuable info.. shortlisting is on, contacts will follow soon.. God go favour us
amen oo

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by CallmeAbbey: 5:39pm On Mar 02, 2017
Johnnyessence:
pls I want to ask did you register early niii. And what's the status on your portal now. This is the first time I will be hearing you saying all this things ooo.

"

Dear Abiodun Ajiboye,
Please Click here to print your Examination Slip"

I registered on the 6th November, 2016 and on the 9th of the same month, the above message was sent to my email box but I missed the opportunity because I was not expecting it so early.

And, anytime I try to follow the link for the Exam slip, it demands for my email n password used for d registration but I get this result after sending the email n password;

" These credentials do not match our records "
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by martinsfm(m): 6:31pm On Mar 02, 2017
CallmeAbbey:

"

Dear Abiodun Ajiboye,
Please Click here to print your Examination Slip"

I registered on the 6th November, 2016 and on the 9th of the same month, the above message was sent to my email box but I missed the opportunity because I was not expecting it so early.

And, anytime I try to follow the link for the Exam slip, it demands for my email n password used for d registration but I get this result after sending the email n password;

" These credentials do not match our records " oga calm down... u clicked on "print" on ur dpr page...they now sent u mail to print ur exam slip.... bt d credentials blah blah... click on forgot password

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 02, 2017
sorry House lets share IDEA on our status, mind is pending successful application.

this is temporary copy, do not come with this to the Exam hall, check back for permanent copy.

Please any one in the House with successful application lets share IDEA

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.