Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (729) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3683067 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by EazyMoh(m): 10:24pm On Jul 18, 2018
fachuba:
The issue has been resolved. We hope they start calling tomorrow
Thank God for that.
Pls my sister does one need to present any document in order to be given the letter? Also can one just fill the acceptance form right there and submit?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Harddiskng(m): 10:33pm On Jul 18, 2018

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by salesani88: 10:34pm On Jul 18, 2018
Mud86:

salesani u got me wrong.instead of just slashing d EH by half ND just forgo d other half.Dpr shld absorb them nd still employ more GT so day u ND I could get chance to b absorbed. ka gane..
I unerstand. Allah bamu saa
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gagarawa: 10:42pm On Jul 18, 2018
naijainstinct:
Yes, from all indication, the letters are sent in batches. I was assured another batch (I don't know if that will be the last) will arrive tomorrow.

I cannot tell if it is only for GT or both GT and EH. Like I stated earlier, only names were on the list, no position, designation or state of origin. So it is very difficult to tell which is GT or EH.

I would have taken a snapshot of the list to help others check for their names but it would easily be traced back to me because of the nature through which I gained access to the office.
I have sent you PM, pls respond
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by naijainstinct: 10:46pm On Jul 18, 2018
Gagarawa:
I have sent you PM, pls respond
Please I am having difficulties replying PMs. I keep getting a mail delivery error message.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 10:47pm On Jul 18, 2018
Pressure mounting from every angle at DPR presently, having your name on the final list now is no guarantee as there is no final list, we may hear from them soon but most likely its gonna be another long wait.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 10:54pm On Jul 18, 2018
elbangeez:
Pressure mounting from every angle at DPR presently, having your name on the final list now is no guarantee as there is no final list, we may hear from them soon but most likely its gonna be another long wait.
Explain further please
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fachuba(f): 10:54pm On Jul 18, 2018
Crane1:

Can you debrief us the outcome?
I truly don't have the details. I didn't ask... Is it really relevant? The most important thing is that it has been resolved
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by makonko(m): 10:55pm On Jul 18, 2018
elbangeez:

But those that have already collected their APL will not be affected in any way, yes?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fachuba(f): 10:56pm On Jul 18, 2018
EazyMoh:

Thank God for that.
Pls my sister does one need to present any document in order to be given the letter? Also can one just fill the acceptance form right there and submit?
No documents needed. I think u can do just that. After all if you are not resident in the place you're asked to come get the letter, would they expect you to be plying the road like that?

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 10:58pm On Jul 18, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 11:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
Sister onyi just keep praying pls
Onyiridike:

Explain further please
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by naijainstinct: 11:00pm On Jul 18, 2018
elbangeez:
I am aware there are a lot of pressure from various quarters. Even as we may feel stakeholders were setlled well, many are still aggrieved they were not carried along at all.....but if DPR means business, nothing should tamper with the merit list.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 11:01pm On Jul 18, 2018
They are safe,
makonko:

But those that have already collected their APL will not be affected in any way, yes?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by fachuba(f): 11:02pm On Jul 18, 2018
dprpikin:

Were they having meeting till this night? I just want to deduce something.
Yes! Till around 9
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by maluga: 11:04pm On Jul 18, 2018
fachuba:

I truly don't have the details. I didn't ask... Is it really relevant? The most important thing is that it has been resolved

Dear, does it means no EH will be slashed be into half?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sagsabag(m): 11:05pm On Jul 18, 2018
sanimd:

Drop ur email I will contact u
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by gulmah: 11:05pm On Jul 18, 2018
Blaise333:

The only person he asked to drop an email was me and I'm not complaining.

Btw. Fellow Hopefuls, please stop sending me emails. I don't have the list.

Goodluck. It is well.

Fellow Kebbian, Any update for us
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 11:07pm On Jul 18, 2018
There are some powerful stakeholders and retiring dpr staff that were promised their children will be employed but were sidelined, they are now on dpr management neck, where do you think they will get slots to settle them if not from the merit list?
naijainstinct:
I am aware there are a lot of pressure from various quarters. Even as we may feel stakeholders were setlled well, many are still aggrieved they were not carried along at all.....but if DPR means business, nothing should tamper with the merit list. I was just informed that about "8 GT environmentalists were on the list".

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Gagarawa: 11:09pm On Jul 18, 2018
naijainstinct:
Please I am having difficulties replying PMs. I keep getting a mail delivery error message. my email is naijainstinct@yahoo.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 11:09pm On Jul 18, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nasiest(m): 11:09pm On Jul 18, 2018
sanimd:
Stop sending ur email to me pls, I didn't told anyone that I have snap the list, I said some members in this thread.
I quoted blaise333 bcoz I'm frm kb thank u all
Salam, Dan uwa I'm from kebbi too.nagode in anticipation.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nasiest(m): 11:12pm On Jul 18, 2018
gulmah:

Fellow Kebbian, Any update for us
nothing from my end o... Still waiting
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Abdulmusty87: 11:16pm On Jul 18, 2018
elbangeez:
There are some powerful stakeholders and retiring dpr staff that were promised their children will be employed but were sidelined, they are now on dpr management neck, where do you think they will get slots to settle them if not from the merit list?
megida Na tura maka ta mail so u can check
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 11:21pm On Jul 18, 2018
Ok sir, replied you.
Abdulmusty87:
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Misswoods(f): 11:29pm On Jul 18, 2018
God take control. Ayam not understanding these ppl again.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nasiest(m): 11:40pm On Jul 18, 2018
Abdulmusty87:
yallabai nima a tura mun sullybilly2002@yahoo.com
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Harddiskng(m): 11:44pm On Jul 18, 2018
elbangeez:

Anybody with a functioning brain should know this already. The fact that DPR held on to APL of merit list (especially the non-science) that has been signed ever since speaks volume.

Total lack of transparency.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 11:48pm On Jul 18, 2018
Your brain get oil grin grin
Harddiskng:

Anybody with a functioning brain should know this already. The fact that DPR held on to APL of merit list (especially the non-science) that has been signed ever since speaks volume.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nasiest(m): 11:56pm On Jul 18, 2018
Harddiskng:

Exactly! They should release the list so that everyone will know his/her faith and move on.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by naijainstinct: 11:58pm On Jul 18, 2018
Harddiskng:

Lol.....sad but true. The manner in which they "secretized" the list sef, you will just know something is wrong. The woman at FCC was so eager to show me the list of junior cadre. I was like "madam, I don't need this one. I need the GT/EH list". Everyone at FCC, once they hear DPR, they will hiss first before answering me. I was hearing comments like "they just do am anyhow", "nobody know anything about that recruitment oo", "have they started calling?", " they've shared it among themselves na" etc. Even commissioners and members of the petroleum committee were all disgruntled cos they have been kept in the dark.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by I3kai: 1:27am On Jul 19, 2018
naijainstinct:
Lol.....sad but true. The manner in which they "secretized" the list sef, you will just know something is wrong. The woman at FCC was so eager to show me the list of junior cadre. I was like "madam, I don't need this one. I need the GT/EH list". Everyone at FCC, once they hear DPR, they will hiss first before answering me. I was hearing comments like "they just do am anyhow", "nobody know anything about that recruitment oo", "have they started calling?", " they've shared it among themselves na" etc. Even commissioners and members of the petroleum committee were all disgruntled cos they have been kept in the dark.

Most probably fcc, and the commissioners are just not happy because the merit list existed and they didnt have much slots unlike other recruitment cuz this is among the only juicy agency that is trying to have a merit list, the rest you will just hear rumours that people have started working

And my guess is Mr.Tata wanted to release the list slowly so that stakeholders might be hopeful amd not realize that they were not given what they wamted

(1) (2) (3) ... (726) (727) (728) (729) (730) (731) (732) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P