Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (734) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3683036 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 10:10pm On Jul 19, 2018
pedroito:
Xtruzz, please how many Ebonyians were taken this time cos I am pretty sure that they are not up to 10 working in DPR currently. Pls I need ur answer.

I tried to inquire about your question. They only told me what you know. I'm so sorry for the delay.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by simplynace(m): 10:12pm On Jul 19, 2018
pedroito:

Na so Na.... Even for nairaland... Information nepotism dey

I hold strongly to that Neverdown statement before he went AWOL. Make the rest carry their info dey go
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 10:14pm On Jul 19, 2018
pedroito:

No mind Xtruzz, na only him people him dey answer

PEDROITO, I don't know any 1 here.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nigerianonym: 10:14pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 10:16pm On Jul 19, 2018
Xtruzz:

Why have you refused to respond to any of my questions here?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by MihzJewel(f): 10:17pm On Jul 19, 2018
Xtruzz:

In my previous post, i said historically...Deltans have occupied sensitive positions in DPR. That alone should make you understand that they employ much of their persons as at that time. Deltans have the highest numbers of staff working in DPR presently. ( Ask around pls).

Just like the way BAYELSANS are over represented in NSITF and PTDF...DELTANS are over represented in DPR sir.

It's okay. Thank you for your response. All the best.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 10:19pm On Jul 19, 2018

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 10:19pm On Jul 19, 2018
Xtruzz:

Anyways, I feel you are being very cagey here and I strongly believe that you may have an answer to my question. Please just give us a clue even if u don't hit the nail on the head. Like how many would they likely take from Ebonyi. People here are tired and most of us want to move on if we can easily gauge how chances.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by AngryRebel: 10:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
uridadole:

Tell us please how to vote so that all things will be done strictly on merit in this country. I know how it was in 2013 so don't talk about the then government if you want merit.
I didn't say the previous admin was better,but how u educated lot fell for that mor*on(Buhari) n the frog eye from Lagos still baffles me
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 10:26pm On Jul 19, 2018
nigerianonym:
Xtruzz, how many Tarabians are there in DPR? Any idea?

No idea sir.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pdirac: 10:27pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by SparkleAce: 10:38pm On Jul 19, 2018
Xtruzz:

Union/Management Meeting was adjourned to 23rd, July 2018 and the upcoming meeting will determine the next step, but from the way things went yestarday, negotiation will end by next week and management will then release the rest of (your APL).

Please, also pray for your future BOSS ( LADAN ) God should endow him with all neccesary wisdom to surpas the existing performance benchmarks of his office. God should give him the wisdom to negotiate with the union memebers. Its also for our good. Pray for him to attract your blessing. Watch LADAN on Tuesday by 5: 30pm on NTA.

Please sir, if you have any info on successful candidates from Taraba it be highly appreciated.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 10:44pm On Jul 19, 2018
[quote author=Onyiridike post=69533772]

Please check Enugu State for me. I take God beg you. Any information on Enugu

In response to your question,

I was told, much presure is coming from that state (ENUGU) and ( IMO).

It happens during the ND recruitment when GOVERNORS alies hyjacked the slot at the end even against DPR management decision. The presure was -just too much so....

They drop the ND candidate very fast and take the nominee from GOVERNOR office for just ND staff. Presure from political gladiators was even behonf the DIRECTOR.

The competion are just too high in these 2 states. I m sorry for the delay in response sir. I have other things I'm attending to.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 10:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
[quote author=Xtruzz post=69535651][/quote]

What of Ebonyi... Which you are still very silent about
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 10:49pm On Jul 19, 2018
pedroito:

What of Ebonyi... Which you are still very silent about

No idea sir. Sorry
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Abdulmusty87: 10:49pm On Jul 19, 2018
[quote author=Xtruzz post=69535651][/quote]pls sir what of Katsina state
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by HRtechnique: 10:49pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 10:49pm On Jul 19, 2018
At least they will employ some on merit. So how many candidates altogether and how many are on merit?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mikyl: 10:52pm On Jul 19, 2018
Xtruzz:

No idea sir. Sorry

@ Xtruzz, Please sir how many was taken from Edo state, your answer will be well appreciated
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by HRtechnique: 10:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 10:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
HRtechnique:
Damn!

People can ask questions o.

You claim you want to move on after he answers but you and I know you won't move on.

Guys, calm down o.

These questions and answers won't change a thing. If it's your job, you would be called.

Let's just chill.

Calm down grin why do you want to make too much of it
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by HRtechnique: 10:54pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Sholly24: 10:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
@Xtruzz, any idea about kwara?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pdirac: 10:56pm On Jul 19, 2018
Xtruzz:

No idea sir. Sorry
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by elbangeez: 10:59pm On Jul 19, 2018
It was earlier reported only one pharmacist was selected
Pdirac:

Please, what about Pharmacists, do you know how many was selected?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nigerianonym: 10:59pm On Jul 19, 2018
SparkleAce:

Please sir, if you have any info on successful candidates from Taraba it be highly appreciated.

Another of my brothers spotted.
#Wehdone sir!

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by simplynace(m): 11:00pm On Jul 19, 2018

I believe this Enugu state gist. That guy that got his letter during the stakeholders' week of collection actually said his friend too got the ND slot. Hmmmm
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by ibhas1: 11:18pm On Jul 19, 2018

Please I need information about jigawa state.

I am from jigawa, any update from my state
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by DPRmoniker: 11:19pm On Jul 19, 2018
I have tried to come in for few days now but had password issues.

Personally, I detest injustice and I’m an anti-corruption advocate. Let me first of all sympathize with those that put in sincere efforts to get this job, eventually got it on paper but have been (or would be) replaced by others who are connected. It pains me and I have to tell you this.

Meet anybody you know – friends, former/present DPR high ranking staff, minister, senator/HOR member, governor, etc – to establish if you are selected and to ensure your letter does not disappear. ‘Influential’ people continue to flood/pressure DPR with their candidates’ details. Some would have their way and names probably swapped. If you have nobody, unfortunately you may resort to prayers (if that works anyway) and hope to be among the merit names that would remain at the end of this recruitment bazaar. For whatever reason, they are just reluctant to push out all remaining letters to candidates.

This is a recruitment that was designed with superb matrix to pick the best, but sadly this is what it has degenerated into. Admitted, it is not easy to ignore politicians (who appointed you and cover you), relatives/former staff (whom you may be loyal to) or staff union, but then I NEVER expected it to end up this way. However, I am not saying that nobody it on merit.

For those regretting not going to press or social media to agitate, that is good but the follow up questions would be what evidence you have. Nairaland posts? What evidence do you have that more merit names on the list are not receiving offer letters? How did you know that many employed candidates did not merit it? What are you protesting for, by the way? Did you see anyone’s name? Do you just wake up and accuse them of malpractice?
Only with the initial/comprehensive list can you answer these but they are a smart bunch as well. They covered the tracks cleverly and any lawful body that can question them has been offered some slots, thereby compromising them. Even some relatives of some ‘big men’ who just finished master’s degree abroad last May/June have been smuggled into the process with fabricated test and interview scores. A pity!

The message is, act fast if you can! However, you must know that even if it’s 100% on merit, not everybody will get the job but let there be transparency, openness and fairness. Good luck to you all! Also consider that DPR may not even be what you need after all.

Pls don’t send me PM because that mail cannot be accessed.

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by SparkleAce: 11:19pm On Jul 19, 2018
nigerianonym:

Another of my brothers spotted.
#Wehdone sir!

Hi, any news? I didn't hear of anyone that has been called from here oo. cry
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by nigerianonym: 11:31pm On Jul 19, 2018
SparkleAce:

Hi, any news? I didn't hear of anyone that has been called from here oo. cry

I know of four of us on nairaland, and no one has testified just yet.
Do you know of anyone who has? Be them on nairaland or not.

(1) (2) (3) ... (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) (737) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)