Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,226 members, 7,825,884 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job - Jobs/Vacancies (733) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (3686889 Views)

NNPC Experienced Hire Recruitment: Coalition Calls On Buhari, NASS To Intervene / CBN Recruitment 2020: Graduate Trainee & Experienced (6 Positions) / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 GT & EH Job (part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) ... (992) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by kenex4ever(m): 8:05pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by MihzJewel(f): 8:16pm On Jul 19, 2018
Xtruzz:

In response to your question;

More testimony will soon role into this platform. GT & EH.
Both party are trying to round up NEGOTIATIONS.
N/B, If your name's arn't in the current list, it still veŕy possible to make it

Really? Xtruzz, please does it also apply to Delta candidates?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Flare89: 8:23pm On Jul 19, 2018
Muhd89:

8 or 9

Okay. But it slightly contradicts what I learnt. I learnt it was 12 and they were all northerners. Did you hear anything like that?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ngwoike: 8:24pm On Jul 19, 2018
[quote author=elbangeez post=69515837]That is what is happening presently (replacement of names). I made the final list at FCC, but when i heard what is happening at DPR yesterday i just removed my mind off this recruitment. The chances are now very very slim. Na to just pray[/quote

Good evening bro. Plz can we talk. Text me or whatsapp me with 08134107197.Thanks and looking forward to hearing from u.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Muhd89: 8:33pm On Jul 19, 2018
Flare89:

Okay. But it slightly contradicts what I learnt. I learnt it was 12 and they were all northerners. Did you hear anything like that?
That can't be true

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Taofaj4u(m): 8:34pm On Jul 19, 2018
delightall:
what baffles me the most is that all these wururu, nepotism and partiality are going on under the watch of Mr. president. Initially, we thought the commoners will be accorded equal rights and opportunities looking at how the masses supported him against the elites but this man has gone there only to forget us. It has been so before but it only got worsen under this administration as it shows no interest in recruiting sons and daughters of nobody to high profile organization.

What brought in the President in this matter. Is it the president that will recruit for DPR?

Some commoners have testified on this platform already and more are still going to testified. Please try to manage your frustration well.

5 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Flare89: 8:37pm On Jul 19, 2018
Muhd89:

That can't be true

Which part? The part about 12 or the part about all northerners and why do you think so?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Muhd89: 8:37pm On Jul 19, 2018
Flare89:

Which part? The part about 12 or the part about all northerners and why do you think so?
That can't be true
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 8:39pm On Jul 19, 2018
MihzJewel:

Really? Xtruzz, please does it also apply to Delta candidates?

You gyes are over represented.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Flare89: 8:42pm On Jul 19, 2018
Muhd89:

That can't be true

What part?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Pdirac: 8:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by TamaraTonbra(f): 8:43pm On Jul 19, 2018
Xtruzz:

Do you know that of Bayelsa state
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Mud86(m): 8:44pm On Jul 19, 2018
[quote author=Ngwoike post=69532236][/quote]
sorry Ngoeke pls can expanciate on your last post with regards d replacement of names \nd how sure AR u dis is Wat is on ground for now.. ur respond is highly appreciated...tanx
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by dprpikin: 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2018

8 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by MihzJewel(f): 8:54pm On Jul 19, 2018
Xtruzz:

You mean in the organisation or the selected candidates?
Because according to your previous post you stated that the slots available for Delta was little as a result of the high number of employees from the state.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by naijainstinct: 8:54pm On Jul 19, 2018
Any idea how many GT environmentalists were recruited altogether? I just need a confirmation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by maluga: 8:59pm On Jul 19, 2018
Plz Marvel we need you now....come and update us what is on ground.

What about the EH issues?

3 Likes

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by babawuro11(m): 9:04pm On Jul 19, 2018
maluga:

Maluga are EH? Your state and discipline?
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Kalealaro: 9:09pm On Jul 19, 2018
maluga:

Oga Marvel, pls post something. We really need update on mgt vs union meeting. Pls what is the update on EH. Your response will be appreciated.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 9:17pm On Jul 19, 2018
[quote

9 was recruited in 2013...Bayelsans are less than 20 staff. There may be others but I'm only awere of 3 that have collected APL presently. A son of a political bigwig was dumped along the process.
But it's not too late for any 1.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Onyiridike(f): 9:25pm On Jul 19, 2018
Xtruzz:

Please check Enugu State for me. I take God beg you. Any information on Enugu State is welcome.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 9:27pm On Jul 19, 2018
MihzJewel:

You mean in the organisation or the selected candidates?
Because according to your previous post you stated that the slots available for Delta was little as a result of the high number of employees from the state.

In my previous post, i said historically...Deltans have occupied sensitive positions in DPR. That alone should make you understand that they employ much of their persons as at that time. Deltans have the highest numbers of staff working in DPR presently. ( Ask around pls).

Just like the way BAYELSANS are over represented in NSITF and PTDF...DELTANS are over represented in DPR sir.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Ignatius1999: 9:34pm On Jul 19, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
Xtruzz:

In my previous post, i said historically...Deltans have occupied sensitive positions in DPR. That alone should make you understand that they employ much of their persons as at that time. Deltans have the highest numbers of staff working in DPR presently. ( Ask around pls).

Just like the way BAYELSANS are over represented in NSITF and PTDF...DELTANS are over represented in DPR sir.
please sir what is the numerical strenght of Akwa ibom presently working in dpr.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by mikyl: 9:45pm On Jul 19, 2018
Xtruzz:

Please sir could you please confirm how many people where taken from Edo State I heard Edo state got the least slot.

Thanks in advance
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 9:46pm On Jul 19, 2018
Xtruzz, please how many Ebonyians were taken this time cos I am pretty sure that they are not up to 10 working in DPR currently. Pls I need ur answer.
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 9:53pm On Jul 19, 2018
Ignatius1999:
Mr. Xtruzz please what is going on. Are they still fighting on the Experience Hired issues[color=#006600][/color]

Union/Management Meeting was adjourned to 23rd, July 2018 and the upcoming meeting will determine the next step, but from the way things went yestarday, negotiation will end by next week and management will then release the rest of (your APL).

Please, also pray for your future BOSS ( LADAN ) God should endow him with all neccesary wisdom to surpas the existing performance benchmarks of his office. God should give him the wisdom to negotiate with the union memebers. Its also for our good. Pray for him to attract your blessing. Watch LADAN on Tuesday by 5: 30pm on NTA.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by Xtruzz(f): 9:55pm On Jul 19, 2018
nigerianonym:
@Xtruzz, can't DPR just take the 103 EHs and place them at a level that doesn't affect anyone's promotion?

Even SS5, I go take. smiley

It's not as easy as you said. Let's trust them to fix this.

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by simplynace(m): 9:56pm On Jul 19, 2018
pedroito:
Xtruzz, please how many Ebonyians were taken this time cos I am pretty sure that they are not up to 10 working in DPR currently. Pls I need ur answer.

I no know why them dey dodge any question wey concern Ebonyi state... #Hian
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 9:58pm On Jul 19, 2018
simplynace:

I no know why them dey dodge any question wey concern Ebonyi state... #Hian

No mind Xtruzz, na only him people him dey answer
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by OutOfTheAshes(m): 10:04pm On Jul 19, 2018
Xtruzz:

Union/Management Meeting was adjourned to 23rd, July 2018 and the upcoming meeting will determine the next step, but from the way things went yestarday, negotiation will end by next week and management will then release the rest of (your APL).

Please, also pray for your future BOSS ( LADAN ) God should endow him with all neccesary wisdom to surpas the existing performance benchmarks of his office. God should give him the wisdom to negotiate with the union memebers. Its also for our good. Pray for him to attract your blessing. Watch LADAN on Tuesday by 5: 30pm on NTA.

We are on a long thing...
I don move on....
Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by simplynace(m): 10:07pm On Jul 19, 2018
pedroito:

No mind Xtruzz, na only him people him dey answer

No wahala... We go dey alright las las

1 Like

Re: Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job by pedroito: 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2018
simplynace:

No wahala... We go dey alright las las

Na so Na.... Even for nairaland... Information nepotism dey

(1) (2) (3) ... (730) (731) (732) (733) (734) (735) (736) ... (992) (Reply)

Apply For 2019 NNPC Graduate Trainee And Experience Hire / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.