Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) (55114 Views)

Burial Photos Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By Soldiers / "How Soldiers Killed Izu Joseph In His Wife's Presence" - Father / Izu Joseph Shot Dead In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by jonhemma11: 7:10pm On Oct 25, 2016
Above are photos of the dead body of shooting Stars defender, Joseph Izu who was killed by JTF.The photos were released by  body by his family members who are seeking for justice.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/see-photos-of-dead-body-of-shooting.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by thorpido(m): 7:15pm On Oct 25, 2016
Justice
His family should be compensated.

6 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by Damibiz(m): 7:24pm On Oct 25, 2016
Still looking very very strong even in death....REST IN PEACE [color=#990000][/color]

93 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by fran6co(m): 7:26pm On Oct 25, 2016
very painful a young man at his prime being plucked out by trigger happy men. . . . . #why RIP

49 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 25, 2016
Is he an IPOB member? if he is I don't mercy him undecided

4 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by DesChyko: 7:35pm On Oct 25, 2016
Welcome To Buhari's Regime.

Come 2020, there should be a census to know how many are left.

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by RZArecta(m): 7:37pm On Oct 25, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
[s]Is he an IPOB member? if he is I don't mercy him[/s]undecided
you're a wicked entity

287 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by TheDevilIsALai: 7:55pm On Oct 25, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

A time will come when your sense will return back to you.

154 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by TheDevilIsALai: 7:55pm On Oct 25, 2016
BlackSeptember:
sometimes stupidity is inborn.

If only your dad took out time forecast pool that night rather than copulating with your mum to bring you into this world. By now your dad will be at par with Dangote

Ignore that Kwara rat

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by Opinedecandid(m): 8:05pm On Oct 25, 2016
I'm particularly pained and vexed when I see law enforcement officers abuse laws even when human lives are involved.

That's why I won't ever be a fan of Buhari.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by bishopkay: 8:09pm On Oct 25, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Many people have quoted you to abuse you so I wouldn't. I would only pray a simple prayer. Let a fate like this befall you then you would have sense that probably seems scarce in your region or your brain. The fear of IPOB is so engrained in you that you are so obsessed with them. If you claim they are unimportant, why the obsession? Even named your moniker after them...SMH

I said it earlier that the modus operandi of the JTF in d ND is just to harass and kill mostly innocent youths and some peeps didn't believe me. Hope now you see. Many of the folks paraded by them as militants are innocent people who only found themselves in the wrong place at the time

120 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by INTROVERT(f): 8:12pm On Oct 25, 2016
cry
Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by ibroh22(m): 8:13pm On Oct 25, 2016
RIP
Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by biaframustcome: 8:14pm On Oct 25, 2016
Nigeria, what a country. Why are people keeping quiet for this kind of atrocities.
Why. Why why
The killersof this young man are still roaming free looking for another victim.

9 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by don4real18(m): 8:15pm On Oct 25, 2016
Just as there are two sides of coin, so there is of a story

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by doskie(m): 8:15pm On Oct 25, 2016
This is bad.

Today i experienced a terrible incident in Benin city.
I was going from lagos to anambra yesterday for an electrical installation. (inverter /solar precisely). I got to Benin around 9.pm; we decided (myself, the driver, and a friend) to sleep over.

The driver had someone at the entrance to Benin, so he gave us the car to go further inside Benin to find a hotel to lodge.

My friend couldn't drive because he hadn't a license with him, so the duty fell on me. We got to a hotel inside Benin, slept over.

This morning, around 5 or 6.am, we were trying to drive back to the place where the driver dropped off as planned. That's when we reached a police check point, we were flagged down, told to come out of the car; and interrogated for about half an hour. Even after we told them about the driver, hotel and all. Meanwhile we had called the driver to meet us.

They didn't stop there, they searched our phones and unfortunately, i had a picture where i snapped with one of my army friends' uniform. (the camouflage vest, the beret, and a pair of dark shades). He exclaimed immediately like he had just found shekau. You be cultist abi? You be maphite!

No matter what i said today, they ended up taking me to the station. They demanded for 100k, i was so dumbfounded. I ended up paying 30k just to avoid further embarrassment and disappointing my client.

I need lawyers to educate us on our rights with regards to these policemen. What really pained me was when the same person arresting me was telling me that he is a member. This country is fktup.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by Biographyroom(f): 8:15pm On Oct 25, 2016
May his perfect soul rest in peace ... But how he was killed is not revealed

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by StoneLucifer: 8:15pm On Oct 25, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

May your entire family be wiped out like him in Jesus name...AMEN

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by dayleke: 8:15pm On Oct 25, 2016
O ma se o....
RIP ......
Ile ma n je eniyan o.....
Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by adioolayi(m): 8:16pm On Oct 25, 2016
IZU...3SC rugged utility player....deployed by Gbenga Ogunbote for dirty jobs ..when we no need goals and we no wan conceed goals....RIP Man

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by mencade6: 8:17pm On Oct 25, 2016
mencade6:
u and ur generation will die untimely like him
Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by xmich(m): 8:18pm On Oct 25, 2016
RIP in advance
BiafraudExposed:

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by afanide: 8:18pm On Oct 25, 2016
Up till now no one has been arrested yet. What a country

5 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by discusant: 8:19pm On Oct 25, 2016
thorpido:
Justice
His family should be compensated.

JTF established to keep dysfunctional one Nigeria going for the sake of Abokiis of northern Nigeria.

Nigeria of blood and dead body.

Until every nigger forced by white man to remain in one impossible country, Nigeria, develops sense, go into more manageable new countries from Nigeria, the killings shall be worse. What is compensation for? How many can be compensated for, how many shall be ignored?
Methinks, these days, more people in Nigeria die from Armed forces guns daily than from sicknesses.

Nigeria armed forces functioning purposely to keep dysfunctional Nigeria one for the pleasure of northern Nigeria.

It is a most crazy country in the world, Nigeria.

May his soul rest in peace.

11 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by Dilluted(m): 8:19pm On Oct 25, 2016
StoneLucifer:

May your entire family be wiped out like him in Jesus name...AMEN
this is the dumbest thing I 've seen I think he is right thou

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patrice Evra Visits Lagos, Plays Chess Under Oshodi Bridge (Pictures) / Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) / Anthony Joshua Gushes Over Pounded Yam And Ewedu Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.