Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) (55146 Views)

Burial Photos Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By Soldiers / "How Soldiers Killed Izu Joseph In His Wife's Presence" - Father / Izu Joseph Shot Dead In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by ddeola: 6:56am On Oct 26, 2016
Only those affected knows how it feels. May God have mercy on his soul and do justice even when d respective authorities fail.

So sad...
Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by wolu4: 6:59am On Oct 26, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

3. Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group (e.g. rape).
I should be killed because we don't have the same view

Mynd44, OAM4J, Lalasticlala, Dominique

I will advice u ask God for forgiveness for d rubbish u typed cos it can cost u ur future and can place generational curse on ur family.
Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by Barigaboy(m): 8:05am On Oct 26, 2016
jonhemma11:
Above are photos of the dead body of shooting Stars defender, Joseph Izu who was killed by JTF.The photos were released by  body by his family members who are seeking for justice.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/see-photos-of-dead-body-of-shooting.html
What was is said was that, the soldiers when to where they suspect militant and found him there. The story from the family says he went to take is bathe in a small river where everyone in that village take their bathe n heard a gun shot. So as a normal human being would do. He ran but mistakenly ran in the hand of the soldiers. While he was captured n was asked y he ran. He told them he heard a gun shot, he was not militant but a Nigerian player n showed them his I'd card. Villagers also were telling them that he was a Nigerian player but one of the soldiers crossed the road n shot him by the waist n they dragged him n throw n throw him inside the water. Who are we to believe but the proper thing to do would have been to arrest him n do some investigation n not wasting innocent people lives. Its painful anyone can be killed this same way.

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by hugoboss36(m): 8:15am On Oct 26, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
Is he an IPOB member? if he is I don't mercy him undecided
much to tell you...but for jubiliating over this young man death...I promise you,u and ur family will continue to experience untimely death....what a wicked soul u are...
Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by saintandsinnerz: 8:26am On Oct 26, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
You see how you're attracting curses to yourself and family just because of bitter hatred for Igbos. Really, may God forgive you for not showing empathy for somebody who lost his life tragically. You may think the curses they are laying on you will not have any effect on you, but remember that the voice of men is the voice of God. Go and remove that statement if you still have an atom of decency in you
Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by lailo: 8:29am On Oct 26, 2016
Funny caption: JTF shoot shooting star star player.........not funny though.
Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by calvin0622(m): 8:32am On Oct 26, 2016
Go coolt
Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by verifielive: 8:42am On Oct 26, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
Is he san IPOB member? if he is I don't mercy him undecided
so if he is an ipob member he should be killed.....my guy u need help ...seriously how should say such a horrible thing.. angry
Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by malawe(m): 8:47am On Oct 26, 2016
The family should look into the matter
Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by kolaish(m): 8:50am On Oct 26, 2016
SO UNFORTUNATE FOR A VERY AGILE AND DETERMINED YOUNG MAN. NIGERIANS, IRRESPECTIVE OF TRIBAL, RELIGIOUS AND POLITICAL AFFILIATIONS SHOULD CONDEMNED IN STRONG TERMS THIS UNWANTED KILLINGS. I AM A YORUBA MAN BUT NEVER HAPPY WHEN OTHER NIGERIANS ANYWHERE IN THE COUNTRY IS BEING KILLED FOR NO JUST CAUSE. WE SHOULD ENDEAVOUR TO PLACE MUCH VALUE ON OUR LIFE. TAKE A LOOK AT THE WAY CNN, SKY AND OTHER INTERNATIONAL MEDIA SPEND BROADCASTING JUST THE LOST OF ONE AMERICAN OR BRITISH LIFE AND THE IMPORTANCE THEY ATTACHED TO THEIR LIFE.
Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by Indiaindia: 9:23am On Oct 26, 2016
RZArecta:
you're a wicked entity
IPOB IS NOT NEEDED IN THIS GENERATION
Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by Indiaindia: 9:24am On Oct 26, 2016
verifielive:
so if he is an ipob member he should be killed.....my guy u need help ...seriously how should say such a horrible thing.. angry

Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by RZArecta(m): 9:29am On Oct 26, 2016
Indiaindia:

Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by Mr2kay2: 9:31am On Oct 26, 2016
doskie:
This is bad.

Today i experienced a terrible incident in Benin city.
I was going from lagos to anambra yesterday for an electrical installation. (inverter /solar precisely). I got to Benin around 9.pm; we decided (myself, the driver, and a friend) to sleep over.

The driver had someone at the entrance to Benin, so he gave us the car to go further inside Benin to find a hotel to lodge.

My friend couldn't drive because he hadn't a license with him, so the duty fell on me. We got to a hotel inside Benin, slept over.

This morning, around 5 or 6.am, we were trying to drive back to the place where the driver dropped off as planned. That's when we reached a police check point, we were flagged down, told to come out of the car; and interrogated for about half an hour. Even after we told them about the driver, hotel and all. Meanwhile we had called the driver to meet us.

They didn't stop there, they searched our phones and unfortunately, i had a picture where i snapped with one of my army friends' uniform. (the camouflage vest, the beret, and a pair of dark shades). He exclaimed immediately like he had just found shekau. You be cultist abi? You be maphite!

No matter what i said today, they ended up taking me to the station. They demanded for 100k, i was so dumbfounded. I ended up paying 30k just to avoid further embarrassment and disappointing my client.

I need lawyers to educate us on our rights with regards to these policemen. What really pained me was when the same person arresting me was telling me that he is a member. This country is fktup.
that is there new method now but Bro I swear to God no police can ever take my phone off me again searching for he's head inside.instead that phone go scatter

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by Mr2kay2: 9:33am On Oct 26, 2016
You would be going out on your own jejely suddenly ly police would stop you and the first question is "what do you do? undecided" after that they forcefully try to collect your phone and they ask you to unlock it and you mumuly do that.Next time I am in such situations seems they would have to help me unlock it cause I'd forget my password
Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by kelvinkosi(m): 9:55am On Oct 26, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:15am On Oct 26, 2016
xmich:
RIP in advance

Those clicking likes for this guy will end up like that guy one day.
Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:17am On Oct 26, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

You and those clicking likes and shares for you will end up like that guy one day.
Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by wokemzine: 10:45am On Oct 26, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
Thats a bad thing to say, think or write brother

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by stepaz: 12:04pm On Oct 26, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
how will your end be?
Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by alibenarbias(m): 12:32pm On Oct 26, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
bro dat was harsh
Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by esan1(m): 1:46pm On Oct 26, 2016
Wickedness
Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by sirtcephace: 2:31pm On Oct 26, 2016
Opinedecandid:
I'm particularly pained and vexed when I see law enforcement officers abuse laws even when human lives are involved.

That's why I won't ever be a fan of Buhari.

R I P

to you brother
Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by doskie(m): 8:33am On Oct 27, 2016
Mr2kay2:
that is there new method now but Bro I swear to God no police can ever take my phone off me again searching for he's head inside.instead that phone go scatter
is it their right to search our phones? I just wish say my phone no get battery yesterday self.
Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by stanleyalpacino(m): 11:00pm On Oct 27, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

3. Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group (e.g. rape).
I should be killed because we don't have the same view

Mynd44, OAM4J, Lalasticlala, Dominique

tongue tongue undecided undecided tongue tongue tongue f**k OFF bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patrice Evra Visits Lagos, Plays Chess Under Oshodi Bridge (Pictures) / Anthony Joshua Gushes Over Pounded Yam And Ewedu Soup / Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.