Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) (55152 Views)

Burial Photos Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By Soldiers / "How Soldiers Killed Izu Joseph In His Wife's Presence" - Father / Izu Joseph Shot Dead In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by KingsleyCEO: 9:44pm On Oct 25, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
Is he an IPOB member? if he is I don't mercy him undecided

Stupidity metre at its peak... We suppose see you So that at least we fit beat sense into you for like 2 minutes.

Let us know when and where.

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by Walelavender(m): 9:48pm On Oct 25, 2016
So dissapointing and cruel way to die. This impunity will continue until justice is meted out accordingly. 3SC will miss you IZU
Continue to RIP
Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by TerrorSquad147: 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2016
somez:
You will die wearing a blue stripe long sleeve shirt with your head under a trailer. I said so... You will fall of from a keke.
shocked JESU KRISTI
Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by TerrorSquad147: 9:53pm On Oct 25, 2016
grin
mrjangaweed:
[s][/s]
may thunder strike your useless bastard nonentity harlot mother to death Insha'Allah amin
die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die
bros you be mfm member?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by emynike2001(m): 9:57pm On Oct 25, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
After thorough investigations we discovered your brain has entered cow mode, please find your way to yaba left and wait for us in THE OTHER ROOMS and if u can not, PLEASE LET US KNOW WHEN AND WHERE TO PICK U UP, U NEED URGENT BRAIN RESET.

I also got hypo to wash your skull.
Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by fashoga(m): 9:57pm On Oct 25, 2016
HABA!

BiafraudExposed:

Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by onward4life(m): 10:06pm On Oct 25, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Bro just apologise to

God almighty

the Family

And Karma.
Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by olureignforever: 10:14pm On Oct 25, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Kai, the heart of man is desperately wicked, who can know it. You are wicked. He's somebody' or some people's loved one. I won't type what's my heart is telling me to type.

We leave you to ur Fate.
Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by stephinnoyewole(m): 10:16pm On Oct 25, 2016
what's JTF, who are JTF, why did JTF killed him? I wantu knw
Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by trexlewis(m): 10:18pm On Oct 25, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

3. Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group (e.g. rape).
I should be killed because we don't have the same view

Mynd44, OAM4J, Lalasticlala, Dominique

Sharap!! Just read that rule again, you the one supporting unjustified killing of someone else's because of ur rational hatred of some people with a different believe. If anyone needs a ban it is you!!!
Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by saintfrank(m): 10:18pm On Oct 25, 2016
R.I.P very saddened
Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by mKc9ET(m): 10:20pm On Oct 25, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

U will never know peace in ur entire life and from today u will start living a miserable life, die a shameful death when you have suffered and begged for death in the mighty name of Chukwuokike Abiama Amen.

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by Uchenduin: 10:25pm On Oct 25, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

i just carefully went through d whole comments,99.2% of d comments were just leashn out different types of course 2u.
No even one single person supported u.
It made me 2 remember d recent statement dt my dad told me "dead dnt hv enemy".
Bros u r a heartless human being bliv me.
Even if d guy is ur worst enemy,d ethics of life is dt ur sympathy first.
U hv sin against God nd humanity,dnt worry u wil loose a lovely one soon nd u wil se hw it hurts.
Our youths hv gone so bad,wicked,setanic nd heartless. Is a pity!
Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by rickyrex(m): 10:26pm On Oct 25, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
You are insanity
Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by firebrand011077(m): 10:36pm On Oct 25, 2016
... this is wickedness....
Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by macminista(m): 10:47pm On Oct 25, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
do u know what tomorrow holds for you?
Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by yusufficient(m): 10:52pm On Oct 25, 2016
[color=#000099][/color] what if I gotta say many here are brainwashed...
none of you has ask what actually make the jtf shot him...
Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by obailala(m): 11:12pm On Oct 25, 2016
MattFreeman007:
Those rejoicing over the death of this guy shouldn't forget that Karma is there for all.. Buhari sent christian soldiers to be killed by Boko Haram and at the same time sent soldiers down to niger delta to kill the Christians here too but one thing is certain....Life is like a race , of which the first runners turns to be the last person as soon as it says about turn...... what's happening to this family can happen to you guys rejoicing over this at any time... May His Soul Rest In Peace,,!!!!
You hate Buhari so much probably cos he unseated your preferred candidate in an election. Why don't you just come out plainly and say you hate the man instead of concocting all these infantile and foolish theories of "Buhari sending Christian soldiers to be killed by bokoharam"?

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by Kemillion(m): 11:13pm On Oct 25, 2016
so na who kill am nah. i dn't still understand the whole story pls
Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by apasino01: 11:13pm On Oct 25, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
in your next life you will watch the things you say bro just know that you are a cursed human being
Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by obailala(m): 11:13pm On Oct 25, 2016
Opinedecandid:
I'm particularly pained and vexed when I see law enforcement officers abuse laws even when human lives are involved.

That's why I won't ever be a fan of Buhari.
Did the trigger happiness of our armed forces (police, army, etc) start with Buhari's regime?... What exactly has buhari got to do with this?... Some of you just need to grow up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by balogunrealone: 11:21pm On Oct 25, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
. Mumu! Ur mouth no get indicator wey go tell u not to dey yan stupid stuffs
Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by Abeymills(m): 11:38pm On Oct 25, 2016
He died a painful death for no crime n no just cause may painful death visit those who encourage n killed his likes amen
Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by stephinnoyewole(m): 12:12am On Oct 26, 2016
what's JTF, who are JTF, why did JTF killed him? I wantu knw
Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by Bobbysmart6(m): 12:46am On Oct 26, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
come let me pray 4 u.sense z far 4rm u
Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by Myself2(m): 1:48am On Oct 26, 2016
bishopkay:

Many people have quoted you to abuse you so I wouldn't. I would only pray a simple prayer. Let a fate like this befall you then you would have sense that probably seems scarce in your region or your brain. The fear of IPOB is so engrained in you that you are so obsessed with them. If you claim they are unimportant, why the obsession? Even named your moniker after them...SMH

I said it earlier that the modus operandi of the JTF in d ND is just to harass and kill mostly innocent youths and some peeps didn't believe me. Hope now you see. Many of the folks paraded by them as militants are innocent people who only found themselves in the wrong place at the time

Let a fsimilar fate like Izu Joseph's own befall the fellow that bears biafraudexposed on nairaland
I agree 100% with you
Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by 9japride(m): 3:59am On Oct 26, 2016
olureignforever:

Kai, the heart of man is desperately wicked, who can know it. You are wicked. He's somebody' or some people's loved one. I won't type what's my heart is telling me to type.

We leave you to ur Fate.
[color=#006600][/color]

I tried to comment less these days, but these are the kind of animals that find their way into various seats of government and eventually comes up with oppressive and wicked programmes against the southeast. It's good it spoke it's mind. Biafrians should be watchful of these breeds of animals just in case.
Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by MARKone(m): 6:25am On Oct 26, 2016
mrjangaweed:
[s][/s]
may thunder strike your useless bastard nonentity harlot mother to death Insha'Allah amin
die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die

Of all the curses rained at the BiafraudExposed thing, this the one I like most cool. Mr BiafraudExposed don't think because it's Internet some of this these curses won't work, believe me the moment you read them, they'll start manifesting in your life. You are rejoicing on the death of an innocent man, and your own life, your very existence in not even guaranteed....he who the Gods wants to delete, they first make mad. Sorry Mr Weed 4 ranting under ur comment.

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by TeamSimple(m): 6:40am On Oct 26, 2016
Opinedecandid:
I'm particularly pained and vexed when I see law enforcement officers abuse laws even when human lives are involved.

That's why I won't ever be a fan of Buhari.
Na today this kind incident start? Its a Nigeria problem and not Buhari's. We had countless cases of extra judicial killings during OBJ and GEJ's tenure. Everything is not APC vs PDP abeg.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patrice Evra Visits Lagos, Plays Chess Under Oshodi Bridge (Pictures) / OFFICIAL: Every Confirmed 23-man World Cup Squad Announced / Anthony Joshua Gushes Over Pounded Yam And Ewedu Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.