Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,164 members, 7,829,162 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) (55135 Views)

Burial Photos Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By Soldiers / "How Soldiers Killed Izu Joseph In His Wife's Presence" - Father / Izu Joseph Shot Dead In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by smartec: 8:19pm On Oct 25, 2016
They just end the life of this handsome young man.RIP bro
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by GodIsFoolish: 8:20pm On Oct 25, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
Is he an IPOB member? if he is I don't mercy him undecided

Zombie

who mercy don help?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 25, 2016
onwu ike
Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by talktonase(m): 8:21pm On Oct 25, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
guy you are cold and heartless!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by oruma19: 8:25pm On Oct 25, 2016
adioolayi:
IZU...3SC rugged utility player....deployed by Gbenga Ogunbote for dirty jobs ..when we no need goals and we no wan conceed goals....RIP Man
the guy died a painful and regretable death. It shows from the way his vein stands. He must have groaned to death. I weep for IZU, I weep for rivers state, I weep for Nigeria. Injustice to one is a threat to justice to all. Rip rugged player. God who has records of men's deed will plead your cause and repay ur killers with evil. Death shall be near them always and they shall gnash their teeth the way u did while they cut u short.

3 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by oruma19: 8:26pm On Oct 25, 2016
the guy died a painful and regretable death. It shows from the way his vein stands. He must have groaned to death. I weep for IZU, I weep for rivers state, I weep for Nigeria. Injustice to one is a threat to justice to all. Rip rugged player. God who has records of men's deed will plead your cause and repay ur killers with evil. Death shall be near them always and they shall gnash their teeth the way u did while they cut u short.

4 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Oct 25, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
you are a product of a very foolish combination... IPOB will keep giving you nightmares till you bury your kids and evacuate from the surface of the earth to Go and rot in Hell

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by Omeny: 8:28pm On Oct 25, 2016
This is how innocent lives are being lost in the Niger-Delta everyday all because of Oil while Herders terrorists roaming all over Nigeria killing and maiming lives are left on attended to.

We only heard of this because it is high profile.

This is how it starts ooo with trigger happy soldiers everywhere.

When trouble starts in the place we are praying for peace now, they will say the Niger-Deltans are hostile pple.

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by Keballl: 8:35pm On Oct 25, 2016
This is the typical mindset of the Nigerian Army

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by feemi: 8:37pm On Oct 25, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Ezi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by habbi080(m): 8:37pm On Oct 25, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
You are sick

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by Money4passion: 8:39pm On Oct 25, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

One day u might just sleep and never wake up again ..And the day might be today ..Think young man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by fran6co(m): 8:40pm On Oct 25, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

GUY SOMETIMES NO B EVERYTHING B PLAY.
SHOW SMALL RESPECKT TO THE DEAD.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by sammuell(m): 8:40pm On Oct 25, 2016
May ur cry never go in ven.
RIP
Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by LecciGucci: 8:50pm On Oct 25, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

U ARE THE DUMBEST IMBECI.LE I HAV SEEN ON THIS FORUM.
U are an idiot.. a stu.pid leech.

A youg hustling boy died a painful and u hav no atom of pity in u.

May d devil who has taken away ur conscience take over soul too..

3 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by somez(m): 8:50pm On Oct 25, 2016
You will die wearing a blue stripe long sleeve shirt with your head under a trailer. I said so... You will fall of from a keke.
BiafraudExposed:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by trexlewis(m): 8:53pm On Oct 25, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
Do the needful, take a gun.. You know what to do, unless animal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by mebad(m): 8:56pm On Oct 25, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

you and the people that like this comment are senseless. Don't worry, your story will soon grace the front page. i spit on you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by ayamtipcy: 8:58pm On Oct 25, 2016
U ar so heartless ode!!!!!!!!!
Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by Kdon2: 9:01pm On Oct 25, 2016
RZArecta:
you're a wicked entity

Are you surprise? His brothers are in sambisa forest slaughtering innocent people like ram na! So what do you expect form a generation lik that?! Evil people

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by toprealman: 9:01pm On Oct 25, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
Apparently, an innocent soul was cut short and you are busy displaying your hatred for Ibo people. Nice try!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by jodeci(m): 9:04pm On Oct 25, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

May you die a slow and painful death in this life and the life to come.

The voice of the people is the voice of God,don't think that the prayers of people on you tonight will not work.

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by Oyinda32(m): 9:06pm On Oct 25, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

You need brain test
Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by stanleyalpacino(m): 9:06pm On Oct 25, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

you need to be stoned to death. you are not worthy of existence. SWINE undecided undecided undecided
Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by anyicash(m): 9:09pm On Oct 25, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
so if he is an ibob member he should be shot dead right? i pity ur generation.
Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by skywalker001(m): 9:11pm On Oct 25, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
u wicked o, so all dis ipob and afonja we do talk to catch fun u don tak am personal. how can u say such a word to human being like you... u need to grow up

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 25, 2016
stanleyalpacino:

you need to be stoned to death. you are not worthy of existence. SWINE undecided undecided undecided

3. Don't threaten, support or DEFEND violent acts against any person, tribe, race, animals, or group (e.g. rape).
I should be killed because we don't have the same view

Mynd44, OAM4J, Lalasticlala, Dominique
Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by mrjangaweed: 9:32pm On Oct 25, 2016
[s]
BiafraudExposed:
[/s]
may thunder strike your useless bastard nonentity harlot mother to death Insha'Allah amin
die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die die

6 Likes

Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by rockyh(m): 9:32pm On Oct 25, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
U AR A BIG USELESS FOOL WHO NEEDS TO GO FOR A BRAIN SCAN IDIOT U FEEL NO PAIN FOR THE FAMILY LIKE HE'S A LOG OF WOOD CUT DOWN

1 Like

Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by kennieG(m): 9:39pm On Oct 25, 2016
[quote author=TheDevilIsALai post=50506067]
It might be too late for him before then and he's 6 feet down below
Re: Dead Body Of Joseph Izu Who Was Shot Dead By JTF (Graphic Photos) by MattFreeman007(m): 9:39pm On Oct 25, 2016
Those rejoicing over the death of this guy shouldn't forget that Karma is there for all.. Buhari sent christian soldiers to be killed by Boko Haram and at the same time sent soldiers down to niger delta to kill the Christians here too but one thing is certain....Life is like a race , of which the first runners turns to be the last person as soon as it says about turn...... what's happening to this family can happen to you guys rejoicing over this at any time... May His Soul Rest In Peace,,!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Patrice Evra Visits Lagos, Plays Chess Under Oshodi Bridge (Pictures) / Checkout The Award Given To The Man of The Match ( Hilarious Photo) / Anthony Joshua Gushes Over Pounded Yam And Ewedu Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.