Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

I Would Fix Power Sector, Niger Delta, Infrastructure Before I Leave– Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Would Fix Power Sector, Niger Delta, Infrastructure Before I Leave– Buhari (1459 Views)

Senate Warns Charly Boy, Protesters: "Leave Buhari Alone Immediately" / Sick Leave: Buhari Could Remain In London For 4 More Months - Sahara Reporters / 'we'll Fix Power Supply Problems In 3 Years,' - Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Would Fix Power Sector, Niger Delta, Infrastructure Before I Leave– Buhari by Thisis2raw(m): 7:28pm On Oct 25, 2016
Poised to engender good governance in Nigeria, President Muhammadu Buhari has said he would surely solve the country’s perennial electricity problem, fix the Niger Delta security problem and also improve the infrastructural status before leaving office.

He also said that public office holders in Nigeria must be made to be accountable, restating the determination of his administration to restore the country to the “good old days of accountability”.

The president spoke at a meeting with the Director, Global Upstream of Shell Oil Company at the State House, Abuja, on Tuesday.

“It is only by doing this that investor morale and confidence will return, and the economy will be positioned on the path of growth,” the President said.

President Buhari, who commended Shell for their faith in the economy and staying power, gave assurances on some issues of concern raised by the company.

On the protracted issue of cash calls, the President assured that the Federal Executive Council will soon consider a proposal for the easing of unpaid arrears owed by the government.

President Buhari said that the security of oil infrastructure will continue to be prioritized side-by-side with dialogue with the stakeholder-communities in the Niger Delta.

He, however, urged oil companies to take more responsibility in the protection of oil installations to complement the efforts of Nigerian Navy in the region.

According to a statement by Garba Shehu, the senior special assistant on media and publicity, the Shell Director, Mr. Andrew Brown, in his remarks told the President of the resumption of oil exportation through the Forcados terminal following its restoration.

He called for continued protection by the Nigerian Navy in view of repeated threats of attack by militants.

Brown commended the anti-corruption posture of the Buhari administration as well as the efforts to streamline and stabilize the economy for long term projects, saying all the efforts will go a long way to reinforce Shell investment plans in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Would Fix Power Sector, Niger Delta, Infrastructure Before I Leave– Buhari by PaulIdu: 7:32pm On Oct 25, 2016
Buhari you lie !!! Do you even realise that you have 2 years to go before you leave because nobody's gon vote u in again

3 Likes

Re: I Would Fix Power Sector, Niger Delta, Infrastructure Before I Leave– Buhari by NaijaMutant(f): 7:33pm On Oct 25, 2016
No source

1 Like

Re: I Would Fix Power Sector, Niger Delta, Infrastructure Before I Leave– Buhari by TheDevilIsALai: 7:35pm On Oct 25, 2016
By fix you mean destroy?

Well I know for a fact that you are fixing the mindset of Niger Deltans towards seccession

1 Like

Re: I Would Fix Power Sector, Niger Delta, Infrastructure Before I Leave– Buhari by IDnoble1: 7:37pm On Oct 25, 2016
ameen, may God help you PMB
God bless Nig

2 Likes

Re: I Would Fix Power Sector, Niger Delta, Infrastructure Before I Leave– Buhari by Izonpikin: 7:39pm On Oct 25, 2016
The Niger delta can only be fixed sustainably via resource control and or true federalism...

Let us all go back to how we started..

2 Likes

Re: I Would Fix Power Sector, Niger Delta, Infrastructure Before I Leave– Buhari by Bossontop(m): 7:39pm On Oct 25, 2016
Since i dont have anything good to say lemme jus lafff

2 Likes

Re: I Would Fix Power Sector, Niger Delta, Infrastructure Before I Leave– Buhari by Immatex(m): 7:41pm On Oct 25, 2016
Tomorrow you will deny making these promises.

Who cares to believe you!

4 Likes

Re: I Would Fix Power Sector, Niger Delta, Infrastructure Before I Leave– Buhari by BlackSeptember: 7:47pm On Oct 25, 2016
Thanks so far for the destruction you ve caused. Can you kindly leave us now or revert us back to may29 2015

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Would Fix Power Sector, Niger Delta, Infrastructure Before I Leave– Buhari by eyeview: 7:57pm On Oct 25, 2016
Has anyone noticed that once buhari promises to improve something,that thing will instantly move from bad to worse.

Cry oh ye inhabitants of niger delta for buhari has promised to fix you.

4 Likes

Re: I Would Fix Power Sector, Niger Delta, Infrastructure Before I Leave– Buhari by HtwoOw: 8:08pm On Oct 25, 2016
Bad belle pipu, your Ohaneze Brothers literally begged for help, now that Buhari is offering in promise you still gather to talk shhhyyttt

2 Likes

Re: I Would Fix Power Sector, Niger Delta, Infrastructure Before I Leave– Buhari by CoolFreeday(m): 8:12pm On Oct 25, 2016
I believe you my President, God bless you as you strive to transform Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I Would Fix Power Sector, Niger Delta, Infrastructure Before I Leave– Buhari by glassjar1: 8:14pm On Oct 25, 2016
BED ROOM PRESIDENT .

ZA OZA ROOM HE DEY HIDE VEECAUSE E NO ZEECUMCISED

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Would Fix Power Sector, Niger Delta, Infrastructure Before I Leave– Buhari by glassjar1: 8:16pm On Oct 25, 2016
BED ROOM PRESIDENT .

ZA OZA ROOM HE DEY HIDE VEECAUSE E NO ZEECUMCISED grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

ZA UNZEECUMSIZEE VRESIDENT
Re: I Would Fix Power Sector, Niger Delta, Infrastructure Before I Leave– Buhari by Nightie(f): 8:22pm On Oct 25, 2016
wow! u min u'll do all dat?
okay
thank u sir

lol
Re: I Would Fix Power Sector, Niger Delta, Infrastructure Before I Leave– Buhari by Nobody: 8:24pm On Oct 25, 2016
Says the dullard that has the first two years on blame games.

1 Like

Re: I Would Fix Power Sector, Niger Delta, Infrastructure Before I Leave– Buhari by Nobody: 8:28pm On Oct 25, 2016
Please don't do anything again. We are tired of you, Just go........

2 Likes

Re: I Would Fix Power Sector, Niger Delta, Infrastructure Before I Leave– Buhari by rusher14: 8:36pm On Oct 25, 2016
I'm sure he means 2019.
Re: I Would Fix Power Sector, Niger Delta, Infrastructure Before I Leave– Buhari by Flashh: 8:45pm On Oct 25, 2016
Before you leave. Seems he knew no more vote for him after this his tenure.

4 Likes

Re: I Would Fix Power Sector, Niger Delta, Infrastructure Before I Leave– Buhari by Dannidom(m): 8:47pm On Oct 25, 2016
Baba you are fantastically incapable even in the Oza room...

2 Likes

Re: I Would Fix Power Sector, Niger Delta, Infrastructure Before I Leave– Buhari by Flashh: 8:54pm On Oct 25, 2016
(op), add Source to your post na. Abi na your mouth Buhari dey use talk?

1 Like

Re: I Would Fix Power Sector, Niger Delta, Infrastructure Before I Leave– Buhari by afanide: 9:29pm On Oct 25, 2016
Is he done fightin corruption
Re: I Would Fix Power Sector, Niger Delta, Infrastructure Before I Leave– Buhari by deji68: 10:06pm On Oct 25, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin with only 2,5 remaining ? Baba is living in his own little cute world
Re: I Would Fix Power Sector, Niger Delta, Infrastructure Before I Leave– Buhari by Nobody: 10:17pm On Oct 25, 2016
Buhari is systematically reducing his 1000 and 1 promises
Re: I Would Fix Power Sector, Niger Delta, Infrastructure Before I Leave– Buhari by kunlexy1759(m): 10:42pm On Oct 25, 2016
GOD will help u
Re: I Would Fix Power Sector, Niger Delta, Infrastructure Before I Leave– Buhari by policy12: 10:45pm On Oct 25, 2016
Abeg fix Aisha in da Oza room first....
Re: I Would Fix Power Sector, Niger Delta, Infrastructure Before I Leave– Buhari by mrvitalis(m): 10:48pm On Oct 25, 2016
U have my support till 2019 after which i will make my assessments

God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: I Would Fix Power Sector, Niger Delta, Infrastructure Before I Leave– Buhari by babdap: 11:09pm On Oct 25, 2016
All promised cancelled, I hail thy.
Re: I Would Fix Power Sector, Niger Delta, Infrastructure Before I Leave– Buhari by dEastActivist: 11:20pm On Oct 25, 2016
Talk about the economy you pummelled to recession first, you stupid dullard.
Case of misplaced priority.

1 Like

Re: I Would Fix Power Sector, Niger Delta, Infrastructure Before I Leave– Buhari by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 26, 2016
Same old. Same old. Even after all these cock and bull,in 2019 zoo people will still vote the fool and then they'll cry again to 2023. And the cycle continues. Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: I Would Fix Power Sector, Niger Delta, Infrastructure Before I Leave– Buhari by omenka(m): 6:57am On Oct 26, 2016
Please Baba, don't forget to also fix the anus of the Red Albino Monkey before you leave- we are worried what Dasuki and other inmates must have done to it so far. cheesy
Re: I Would Fix Power Sector, Niger Delta, Infrastructure Before I Leave– Buhari by otukpo(f): 6:59am On Oct 26, 2016
We have heard.

(1) (Reply)

Seun Onigbinde: The Buhari I Sold To You Is Not The One In Charge / Every Right Thinking Nigerian Will Type: Thank You Mr Donald Trump, To This; / How Dangote Duped Graduates Of Millions Through Scam Job A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.