Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,361 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

SE And SS Welcomes A Northerner - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SE And SS Welcomes A Northerner (2776 Views)

Must The Next President Be A Northerner? / SE And SS Will Support Northerners To Remove Osinbajo If Anything Happens To PMB / "Zahra Buhari , Don't Marry A Northerner" - Man To President's Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SE And SS Welcomes A Northerner by DabuIIIT: 11:48am On Oct 26, 2016
Omololu007:
i will keep saying it,it is either we restructure Nigeria or this country is divided,we are not united at all
with the way things are,if we dont restructute or divide this country...Nigeria will still be an under develop country in the year 2090

in the early 2000,premier soap was sold for less than 50naira and it was so big back then.i was shocked when i saw the price of premier soap in a shop and how small it is.
back in 2012 titus sardine was sold for 125naira but is now sold for 250naira,indomie hungry man size that was sold for 100naira is now sold for 150naira...Nigeria keep getting worst every year cant we just sit and part ways it happened in czechslovakia why cant we also do it in Nigeria
you are saying the truth but you keep attacking ipob and biafr on here everyday..why?
Re: SE And SS Welcomes A Northerner by Omololu007(m): 12:08pm On Oct 26, 2016
DabuIIIT:

you are saying the truth but you keep attacking ipob and biafr on here everyday..why?
i believe ibos should start showing how serious they are by voting for a party that believes in secession,they should stop voting for parties like pdp,apc and apga.
ipod protest will never bring biafra
Re: SE And SS Welcomes A Northerner by DabuIIIT: 2:06pm On Oct 26, 2016
Omololu007:
i believe ibos should start showing how serious they are by voting for a party that believes in secession,they should stop voting for parties like pdp,apc and apga.
ipod protest will never bring biafra
kindly tell us which party is that...matters like seccession and restructuring and true federalism and resource control can only be achieved when the ppl voice out..you yorubas are the group frustrating the other southerners..you guys opposed and stood against resource control during the last 2014 confab and during the last elections,you threw the baby out with the bath water.. You requested for 1% special fund for lagos which you 'ever ally',the north,disgraced and threw out,how would you guys have expected the ss and se to back you up? Now the north has passed the bill that gives the ne and kano/plateau states 3% revenue that emanates from vat...and vat comes mostly from lagos..
The north is the only beneficiary in the present day nigeria..u guys only got a ceremonial v.p. thats as important to his country as the queen is to england..

Imagine this,the acf was very vocal and critical towards get and his every policy..they kept on holding series of meeting and never gave him breathing space. Now the 3 arms of govt including the 4th,the judiciary,are all headed by notherners (thanks tinubu),do you think the north would've kept quiet if it was the other way round? Do u think the north would accept a southern president,a southern senate president,a southern speaker of the hor and a southern chief judge?!
Its unacceptable and very annoying....thats what you guys have brought upon us and when you see folks like ipob and the n.deltans who are fed up making moves to free themselves,you make jest and tag them criminals..

1 Like

Re: SE And SS Welcomes A Northerner by internetpirate: 4:18pm On Oct 26, 2016
mej67:

I saw this and was like shocked

My ppl. A bu m nwafo. I was posted to Kwara. Had my PPA at Tsaraji next to Share.

In conclusion, I was grateful to NYSC for opening my eyes. It was wonderful being with other tribes and nationalities. The Nupes and Yorubas were caring and wonderful people. I learnt so much about their culture that later helped me to settle down well in Lagos.

If you adopt an open mind you see the very good side of the people. But if you are negative, you end up seeing only the negatives you carry come.

Very true!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Photos Of IPOB Members Shot Dead By Army In Ekwulobia (happening Now / Nigeria Just Committed A Huge Blunder In Abia State! / IPOB: Nigerian Government Has Killed My Husband, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.