Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (4842 Views)

How To Approach A Girl For The First Time And Win Her Over / What Is The Best Thing A Girl Can Give To His Bf To Prove Her Love For Him ? / "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Mustiboy(m): 7:47pm On Oct 25, 2016
Re: . by slimthugchimee(m): 7:54pm On Oct 25, 2016
grow up

thats what you need to do angry

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 7:56pm On Oct 25, 2016
Lord of The Friendzone gringrin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Mustiboy(m): 7:58pm On Oct 25, 2016
slimthugchimee:
grow up
thats what you need to do angry
ok, thanks
Re: . by Cholls(m): 8:10pm On Oct 25, 2016
my brother you just played the ball into her court.......now the chase begins............na u do yourself o...........now the question u should ask yourself is does these babe worth the chase and what is my aim at the end of the chase.

But, I can teach u how to get out of the torture and turn the game around by making her be the one doing the chasing.

2 Likes

Re: . by Mustiboy(m): 8:25pm On Oct 25, 2016
Cholls:
my brother you just played the ball into her court.......now the chase begins............na u do yourself o...........now the question u should ask yourself is does these babe worth the chase and what is my aim at the end of the chase.

But, I can teach u how to get out of the torture and turn the game around by making her be the one doing the chasing.
boss pls teach me. Forgive my fuckups... Coz to be sincere I had neva done something like that since i was born. I love the girl gan
Re: . by Cholls(m): 9:05pm On Oct 25, 2016
Mustiboy:
boss pls teach me. Forgive my fuckups... Coz to be sincere I had neva done something like that since i was born. I love the girl gan
my brother Pm me.
Re: . by padi94(m): 9:33pm On Oct 25, 2016
Dude what u should do is keep showing her affection for atleast 4 months... even if she keeps rebuking you and yours just keep going then in d forth month ending, stopp every communication with her for a week nd wait and see how she wud start chasing you like fly to sh..
It works everytime wink
Re: . by Mustiboy(m): 9:49pm On Oct 25, 2016
padi94:
Dude what u should do is keep showing her affection for atleast 4 months... even if she keeps rebuking you and yours just keep going then in d forth month ending, stopp every communication with her for a week nd wait and see how she wud start chasing you like fly to sh..
It works everytime wink
bro. I really appreciate. This seems nice but 4 months long fá
Re: . by ant1vitus: 9:56pm On Oct 25, 2016
cholls i also hav similar problem dis my whatsapp number if u can help 08092269864
Re: . by padi94(m): 9:57pm On Oct 25, 2016
Mustiboy:
bro. I really appreciate. This seems nice but 4 months long fá

4 months is okay, dat wud make d charm to be effective. 4 menstrual cycles with ur attention, bro she will cum looking 4 you grin
Re: . by Mustiboy(m): 10:18pm On Oct 25, 2016
padi94:

4 months is okay, dat wud make d charm to be effective. 4 menstrual cycles with ur attention, bro she will cum looking 4 you grin
hmmm. Thank's bro. I'll try this but I very much hope it doesn't get 2 4 months
Re: . by Mustiboy(m): 10:19pm On Oct 25, 2016
ant1vitus:
cholls i also hav similar problem dis my whatsapp number if u can help 08092269864
me too 08096928440
Re: . by bitchcrafts: 10:20pm On Oct 25, 2016
Their is a charm called Amudo. No be mectell u anything o but dey say its very effective in situations like this
Re: . by Ifakiland(m): 10:26pm On Oct 25, 2016
Mustiboy:
Guys pls help o. Due 2 my shy nature(I've been trying to fight it with the help of fellow nairalanders here), I decided to find a girl on Facebook and on getting her no, we started talking on phone and sometimes, chatting whatsapp.
I got to know her sha, she's a student of uniosun. Then I asked Her to come visiting me, she said she's not that free but she'll try but she said if I could come to Her place, it'd be fine.
So, today I visited Her in Her father's house and we started talking albeit watching a movie. I nervous, I wanted to tell Her how I felt but i was just sacred. Fortunately, she came close to me and we started checking pictures on our phones whilst laughing.
Minutes later, I summoned courage and collected both phones from Her. I told her to gimme her hands which she did. So, we were both holding hands and I started telling Her everything with my voice trembling. She told me she doesn't see our relationship happening that we can just be friends. I didn't bug her any further though. We laughed again and she saw me off and called me when i got home thanking me 4 my visit
so, guys. What do you think i can do? I really love this girl. Somebody help me pls
Since ure shy to express urself in person, why not do it online.
Tell her u love her and u like her...she gonna ask u y u do...tell her cos she's homely.
U did a good thing no initiating any kind of intimate moves at her home, she's gonna respect u for u....but btw now and d nxt time u meet, flirt with her online....and make ur move but make sure she's single or u mite just get hurt cos u seem like a Jew!
Re: . by Mustiboy(m): 11:01pm On Oct 25, 2016
Ifakiland:

Since ure shy to express urself in person, why not do it online.
Tell her u love her and u like her...she gonna ask u y u do...tell her cos she's homely.
U did a good thing no initiating any kind of intimate moves at her home, she's gonna respect u for u....but btw now and d nxt time u meet, flirt with her online....and make ur move but make sure she's single or u mite just get hurt cos u seem like a Jew!
hmmm. Bro she tells me she's not single but me I just ignore it. I do tell Her I love Her but she doesn't reply positively. She said no problem shebi we're friends
Re: . by Neimar: 11:27pm On Oct 25, 2016
Fatherzone chairmoo

1 Like

Re: . by ikp120(m): 1:59am On Oct 26, 2016
Mustiboy:
hmmm. Bro she tells me she's not single but me I just ignore it. I do tell Her I love Her but she doesn't reply positively. She said no problem shebi we're friends

Bro this is all I can say:

1 Like

Re: . by Mustiboy(m): 6:32am On Oct 26, 2016
ikp120:

Bro this is all I can say:
lol, you're not serious
Re: . by Mustiboy(m): 6:46am On Oct 26, 2016
cutehector estharfabian Joecutie xxxtedyxxx misspicy Mrcork pucaxo firstking01. You guys should help me pls
Re: . by saintdennis(m): 7:08am On Oct 26, 2016
Smh... she said she was busy.

But that you can come to my house,

...& you went to the house, her fathers house?!

1 Like

Re: . by Rone16(f): 7:18am On Oct 26, 2016
Eyah..Just keep on been a good friend to her.You can't force it,maybe one day she'll develop feelings for you.Try to also approach other girls,you might end up loving someone else.
Re: . by Presh900(m): 7:26am On Oct 26, 2016
padi94:
It works everytime wink
this advice won't work

1 Like

Re: . by Mustiboy(m): 7:28am On Oct 26, 2016
Rone16:
Eyah..Just keep on been a good friend to her.You can't force it,maybe one day she'll develop feelings for you.Try to also approach other girls,you might end up loving someone else.
hmmm. Thanks sis
Re: . by Mustiboy(m): 7:29am On Oct 26, 2016
Presh900:
this advice won't work
boss, pls what can I do?
Re: . by Presh900(m): 7:31am On Oct 26, 2016
Mustiboy:
boss, pls what can I do?
read harddon and xxxtedy's articles. Their advice works well
Re: . by Mustiboy(m): 7:36am On Oct 26, 2016
Presh900:
read harddon and xxxtedy's articles. Their advice works well
k, bro
Re: . by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 26, 2016
U are just being hard on urself
Re: . by Mustiboy(m): 7:55am On Oct 26, 2016
Zceesneh:
U are just being hard on urself
how pls?
Re: . by Nobody: 8:10am On Oct 26, 2016
Mustiboy:
how pls?
hold her by the waist and tell her that u love her
Re: . by Mustiboy(m): 8:32am On Oct 26, 2016
Zceesneh:
hold her by the waist and tell her that u love her
lol bro! How on earth is that possible? I respect Her body pls, I don't ball like that.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 26, 2016
Mustiboy:
lol bro! How on earth is that possible? I respect Her body pls, I don't ball like that.
egbon don't dull urself, or if u are shy, ask her can u hold her by the waist, she is single bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need A Girlfriend For A Serious Relationship In Ibadan / He Asked For A Mouth Gig But I Refused, Now He Wants To Quit / Girl Beheaded In Minna (photos). Ladies Be Warned!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.