Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,291 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

We Yoruba's Don't Need Any Southern Unity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Yoruba's Don't Need Any Southern Unity (771 Views)

There Is Nothing Like Southern Unity. I Am Not In Support / We Yoruba's Don't Need Any Southern Unity / Southern unity Towards 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Yoruba's Don't Need Any Southern Unity by Godemcee(m): 9:12pm On Oct 25, 2016
recently some ipob yoot av been having orgasm over a non-existing southern unity.forcing south south to s.east by force cause they are irrelevant politically.
they open series of thread talking bout why ss should not unite with yoruba,well we don't need any southern unity let everybody fight for itself even though it would benefit the north most but Bleep it we don't care bout anything southern unity with some emotional psychos who still dwell in the past nd have there heart filled with hatred for the great oduduwa tribe.

if we wanna control u all we gotta do is tell u what u want like fayose nd ffk are doing

MAO, you ignored everything i wrote about kemi omololu Olunloyo, how igbos will eventually save femi fani kayode from going to prison, how Fayose is using biafra agitation for Pdp'sresurgence.Instead you went back to Awolowo.See why should yoruba envy igbos that are trooping en masse to our lands?See we control the media my friend, the only media you control are the lies you guys manufacture and dish out on radio biafra. you create those lies and only your region believes them.Lies like Michelle Obama supporting biafra, Benjamin netayanhu threatening to attack nigeria, Vladimir Putin sending missiles to Nigeria. You mean you control the media with igberenews, trentonline.. LMAO even the platform you are saying these rubbish was created by a yoruba man.You see, we even gave you a platformSee guy, we control you guys.Mind you, all those rubbish you wrote about Awolowo doesn't erase Awolowo's legacy in the western region.Awolowo did his best to protect Yoruba land from invasion in the hands of the biafran army.You wanted to capture lagos since that was the heart of Nigeria, you have always set your eyes on lagos. You havealready begun your march en route Ore.We didn't want to join the war initially but you gave us no option than to defendour land.Yorubas involment in the war was to defend our land from you guys, that was the same reason Eastern minorities and mid western joined the fight against biafra.We couldn't allow you to colonize usAnyway that's not the topic. The topic is that yorubas don't need an alliance with the igbos since we can simply control you through your emotions. Lobatan

God bless south west,God bless the best side

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Yoruba's Don't Need Any Southern Unity by orimsamsam(m): 9:20pm On Oct 25, 2016
Fucck southern unity
Re: We Yoruba's Don't Need Any Southern Unity by vani86: 9:30pm On Oct 25, 2016
Go and sleep, it is past your bed time

1 Like

Re: We Yoruba's Don't Need Any Southern Unity by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 25, 2016
Nigeria will continue to suffer for this

nigerias best brains are in the south

If the southern zones continue to play politics of who is up and who is down then we drag the whole south and Nigeria back
Re: We Yoruba's Don't Need Any Southern Unity by Godemcee(m): 9:45pm On Oct 25, 2016
krendo:
Nigeria will continue to suffer for this

nigerias best brains are in the south

If the southern zones continue to play politics of who is up and who is down then we drag the whole south and Nigeria back
as far as the s.east hate the yoruba nd are full of bile,disgust for them Bleep a southern unity nd also Bleep d north more.I actually voted gej in 2011 nd 2015 cause I saw the evil bubari is but the hateful s.east would never stop hating us even though we gave gej 45 in 2015 nd he won ekiti but they keep wishing us evil.I'll rather ask the s.west to unite with the middle belt nd try to blend with the s.south while the s.east watch from behind as usual
Re: We Yoruba's Don't Need Any Southern Unity by Neoguru3: 9:55pm On Oct 25, 2016
Hahaha... Afonja don go open new thread after Biafrans lie them for ground give them 24 strokes.

I've always noticed anytime Biafrans defeat afonjas, they will open new thread.

Afonjas and oil soup grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Yoruba's Don't Need Any Southern Unity by tdbankplc: 9:59pm On Oct 25, 2016
I think someone don Bleep this guy up for beer palour.

3 Likes

Re: We Yoruba's Don't Need Any Southern Unity by ImperialYoruba: 10:01pm On Oct 25, 2016
Godemcee:
recently some ipob yoot av been having orgasm over a non-existing southern unity.forcing south south to s.east by force cause they are irrelevant politically.
they open series of thread talking bout why ss should not unite with yoruba,well we don't need any southern unity let everybody fight for itself even though it would benefit the north most but Bleep it we don't care bout anything southern unity with some emotional psychos who still dwell in the past nd have there heart filled with hatred for the great oduduwa tribe.

if we wanna control u all we gotta do is tell u what u want like fayose nd ffk are doing

MAO, you ignored everything i wrote about kemi omololu Olunloyo, how igbos will eventually save femi fani kayode from going to prison, how Fayose is using biafra agitation for Pdp'sresurgence.Instead you went back to Awolowo.See why should yoruba envy igbos that are trooping en masse to our lands?See we control the media my friend, the only media you control are the lies you guys manufacture and dish out on radio biafra. you create those lies and only your region believes them.Lies like Michelle Obama supporting biafra, Benjamin netayanhu threatening to attack nigeria, Vladimir Putin sending missiles to Nigeria. You mean you control the media with igberenews, trentonline.. LMAO even the platform you are saying these rubbish was created by a yoruba man.You see, we even gave you a platformSee guy, we control you guys.Mind you, all those rubbish you wrote about Awolowo doesn't erase Awolowo's legacy in the western region.Awolowo did his best to protect Yoruba land from invasion in the hands of the biafran army.You wanted to capture lagos since that was the heart of Nigeria, you have always set your eyes on lagos. You havealready begun your march en route Ore.We didn't want to join the war initially but you gave us no option than to defendour land.Yorubas involment in the war was to defend our land from you guys, that was the same reason Eastern minorities and mid western joined the fight against biafra.We couldn't allow you to colonize usAnyway that's not the topic. The topic is that yorubas don't need an alliance with the igbos since we can simply control you through your emotions. Lobatan

Imperial Yoruba endorses this declaration!
Re: We Yoruba's Don't Need Any Southern Unity by Neoguru3: 10:10pm On Oct 25, 2016
Godemcee:
as far as the s.east hate the yoruba nd are full of bile,disgust for them Bleep a southern unity nd also Bleep d north more.I actually voted gej in 2011 nd 2015 cause I saw the evil bubari is but the hateful s.east would never stop hating us even though we gave gej 45 in 2015 nd he won ekiti but they keep wishing us evil.I'll rather ask the s.west to unite with the middle belt nd try to blend with the s.south while the s.east watch from behind as usual
afonja

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Yoruba's Don't Need Any Southern Unity by slivertongue: 10:24pm On Oct 25, 2016
Godemcee:

omo see ranting!
Re: We Yoruba's Don't Need Any Southern Unity by ChilledPill: 10:48pm On Oct 25, 2016
Why are afonjazz so foolish

Oboy see painment!!gringringringringringrin

my guy take it easy with that weed and dried cow shit wey you dey smoke abeg eno good for your body oooocheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy

You don open thread to show you elder brother's(Igbos) that you get mouth abi

just wait dem go still flog you here.cheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrincheesygrin

2 Likes

Re: We Yoruba's Don't Need Any Southern Unity by obaloppelujo(m): 10:50pm On Oct 25, 2016
the name south west is a geoplotical zone. yoruba's are west igbo's east. hausa's north. niger delta south.

(1) (Reply)

Rivers APC: Wike, Akpabio Told Judges To Implicate Amaechi / BEFORE NIGERIANS GET USED TO POVERTY AND HUNGER...LET US REMEMBER / The Beginning Of The End For The Nigerian Oppressor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.