Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,435 members, 7,843,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Optimizing The Buhari Administration :the Way Forward - My Opinion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Optimizing The Buhari Administration :the Way Forward - My Opinion (370 Views)

Has The Buhari Administration Fulfilled Any Of These Campaign Promises? (Picture / Abdulmumin Jibrin: "Is This The Buhari We Know? Noooooo Something Is Wrong! / One Year Review Of Buhari's Administration: The Dashing Hope (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Optimizing The Buhari Administration :the Way Forward - My Opinion by ourema(f): 9:23pm On Oct 25, 2016
I have critically studied the present administration of President Muhammadu Buhari for some time now and I realized that for the president to function optimally as most of his followers want there must be drastic change. Here are some of the methods he can use to ensure that we move forward.
1. He should as a former military officer uninstall himself as the president of the nation
2. The next step is to make a pronouncements that a lot of changes has been carried out.
3. Dissolve the National Assembly and all governors deputies as well as various houses of assembly. This will help reduce corruption to zero level and eliminate huge monthly payments to the thieves at that level
4. Reinstall himself back again in power of. Note at this point he will not owe any political leaders for any favors. No more Tinubu, Amaechi, and etc to contend with. Appointment to state and local governments will be at his own discretion
5. He can now form a brand new government.

Advantages of this form of government
1. Reduce costs of governance
2. Zero corruption
3. He will rule as long as he wishes
4. Decision are taken even in the other room
5. There will be peace and abundance
Re: Optimizing The Buhari Administration :the Way Forward - My Opinion by ourema(f): 10:07pm On Oct 25, 2016
Good
Re: Optimizing The Buhari Administration :the Way Forward - My Opinion by ourema(f): 10:08pm On Oct 25, 2016
ourema:
I have critically studied the present administration of President Muhammadu Buhari for some time now and I realized that for the president to function optimally as most of his followers want there must be drastic change. Here are some of the methods he can use to ensure that we move forward.
1. He should as a former military officer uninstall himself as the president of the nation
2. The next step is to make a pronouncements that a lot of changes has been carried out.
3. Dissolve the National Assembly and all governors deputies as well as various houses of assembly. This will help reduce corruption to zero level and eliminate huge monthly payments to the thieves at that level
4. Reinstall himself back again in power of. Note at this point he will not owe any political leaders for any favors. No more Tinubu, Amaechi, and etc to contend with. Appointment to state and local governments will be at his own discretion
5. He can now form a brand new government.

Advantages of this form of government
1. Reduce costs of governance
2. Zero corruption
3. He will rule as long as he wishes
4. Decision are taken even in the other room
5. There will be peace and abundance

(1) (Reply)

Efcc's Magu-magu Justice / Where Is Olisa Metuh / Jonathan’s Wrong Parroting, In Wrong Climes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.