Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,792 members, 7,831,569 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. (46025 Views)

Over 50 Youths Partying In Lagos Arrested For Violating Lockdown Order / Hayfore Adu Operating "Illegal Hospital" For 23 Years In Lagos Arrested / 73-Year-Old Man Who Impregnated 14-Year-Old Girl In Lagos, Arrested. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. by foladara777(m): 9:07am On Oct 26, 2016
ozoemenaca:

Animals being animals don't even do what you are supporting. Its a shame that what you take pride in doing is an abominable act. Going the way of Sodom and Gomorah. That is the way you want to move Africa forward by promoting immoral act. You did not border to learn how to achieve technological breakthrough from the West you claimed to follow, the one you would quickly learn is immorality of the highest order. It is a shame
Actually, there is evidence of homosexuality among animals but that is totally beside the point. And morality is subjective

3 Likes

Re: Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. by AngelAhnie(f): 9:08am On Oct 26, 2016
Blessograo:

Hey, you girl! Robosky02 dey look for you o
My one and only Ble. I've been around tho I talk less this days. How is he doing.?
Re: Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:13am On Oct 26, 2016
aaronson:
Backwardass country, Arresting innocent people for enjoying their sexual freewill. I can't remember the last time human right Act was reviewed to better protect you and me rather they constantly review political and corporation Act to suit them and all these gullibles and ignorant product of the system are discriminating against innocent people.

Africa would forever remain backward.
one spotted!
Re: Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. by itzsniper(m): 9:15am On Oct 26, 2016
foladara777:

Does that mean we shouldn't evaluate and criticize our laws?? Especially the ones that are patently unjustifiable!
this is a part of d world DAT celebrate and respect culture, must w always copy wat d whites do? if u are in rome behave like romans dey say, d religion dey impose on us still one of d reason y africa stil behind till today, if dey sud legalize lesbianism in nigeria, u sef know d outcome na, w sabi over do tins nor b small
Re: Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. by foladara777(m): 9:29am On Oct 26, 2016
itzsniper:
this is a part of d world DAT celebrate and respect culture, must w always copy wat d whites do? if u are in rome behave like romans dey say, d religion dey impose on us still one of d reason y africa stil behind till today, if dey sud legalize lesbianism in nigeria, u sef know d outcome na, w sabi over do tins nor b small
You are not making any points here man... We celebrate and respect culture?? So culture should take precedence over natural justice, fairness and equity??
By your logic, killing of twins should never have been stopped??
Re: Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 26, 2016
Africa's complexion is getting darker and darker.......
Soon LGBTQ will be given preference by immigration authorities in a bid to be sensitive to human rights.

Why will people be looking into other people's bedrooms while they are having sex? There should be a law against that as well. In the end, no one will be able to report sexual deviation and the Government can appear to respect human rights without having to officially condone homosexuality. It should be matter decided by personal, family and religious values.
Re: Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. by ozimec(m): 9:38am On Oct 26, 2016
aaronson:
Backwardass country, Arresting innocent people for enjoying their sexual freewill. I can't remember the last time human right Act was reviewed to better protect you and me rather they constantly review political and corporation Act to suit them and all these gullibles and ignorant product of the system are discriminating against innocent people.

Africa would forever remain backward.
If the ban on lesbianism and likes will make us remain backwards, so be it. We will rather remain backwards than to allow this evil act that even the animals cannot practice. Na wao!
Re: Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. by Iny3(m): 9:38am On Oct 26, 2016
AngelAhnie:
grin grin grin grin I no need d!ck
Angels don't indulge in such
Hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. by buffalowings: 9:42am On Oct 26, 2016
justifiedcoyy:
When will they arrest miss anambra

If she is wise she would apply for asylum from US or UK embassies

Her visa will be fast tracked
Re: Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. by foladara777(m): 9:44am On Oct 26, 2016
ozimec:

If the ban on lesbianism and likes will make us remain backwards, so be it. We will rather remain backwards than to allow this evil act that even the animals cannot practice. Na wao!
My fada, my fada!! U will choose poverty, sickness, insecurity, civil unrest over allowing to adults to have consensual sex?? We are done for in this continent

3 Likes

Re: Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. by Ferdinandu(m): 9:49am On Oct 26, 2016
Nonsense. Jobless Animals. The law is against doing it in the open or encouraging it in the open. Not what you did in the secret of your house.
Re: Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. by CandyDiamond(f): 9:50am On Oct 26, 2016
ednut1:
miss cucumber nko
You can't arrest somebody based on unverifiable concocted video tape without evidence.
Re: Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. by SWORD419(m): 9:53am On Oct 26, 2016
i wish it was in the north, petrol and tyre wud have finished the job.
Re: Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. by CandyDiamond(f): 9:59am On Oct 26, 2016
GlorifiedTunde:
Miss Anambra get ready!!!
Do you have any evidence to verify the authenticity of the videotape. Are you sure is not her look alike that was in the video, the video maybe manipulatted with her image or she may be under induced drugs to perform the act, the people that should be arrested is those that video the act.
Re: Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. by ianSweet(f): 10:02am On Oct 26, 2016
Mtcheww. Misplaced priority. What is our business with what two adults do consensually in their own rooms? There are better things and more serious crimes for the police to attend to.
Re: Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 26, 2016
MizTyna:

Pedophiles,rapists,armed robbers,etc are roaming free but two consenting adults are being arrested for having sex.
if you dont like it like that, you can jump into antlantic ocean
Re: Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 26, 2016
foladara777:

You are not making any points here man... We celebrate and respect culture?? So culture should take precedence over natural justice, fairness and equity??
By your logic, killing of twins should never have been stopped??
if you dont like the laws and culture of the country, you can take your gay ass to that your western world that practice such rubbish, as for nigeria, we no want am here. shikina.
Re: Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 26, 2016
delishpot:

Close ya legs.
I'm a guy meanwhile na beans i chop so all dat gas needs to b expelled,u nor see my belle?
Re: Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. by charlesklaus(m): 10:21am On Oct 26, 2016
UncutSk:
free them!!! I want more cucumber videos grin cheesy
grin grin grin grin
Re: Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. by ozimec(m): 10:22am On Oct 26, 2016
foladara777:

My fada, my fada!! U will choose poverty, sickness, insecurity, civil unrest over allowing to adults to have consensual sex?? We are done for in this continent
But all the ills of our society and lack of developments and progress as listed has never been traced to the ban on same sex relationships. Now, you will agree with me that in this Nation and the continent in general, we have different cultures and religion. Which of these culture or religion practices or allows same sex union, I believe none? Then, how do you expect that our laws should allow such acts? Even though we copy the Western worlds, we should respect our religions and cultures, we don't need to copy the negative things from them besides, it's against morality and has nothing positive to contribute towards the development of country and continent in general.
Re: Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. by MizTyna(f): 10:22am On Oct 26, 2016
Nashoji:
if you dont like it like that, you can jump into antlantic ocean

After you babes!
Re: Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 26, 2016
Running204:
Get ur monkey a*ss up! grin is already on FP tongue
Loool no vex o na foood wey i chop o mt bele no gree me tnx sha
Re: Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. by delishpot: 10:25am On Oct 26, 2016
chojo3000:

I'm a guy meanwhile na beans i chop so all dat gas needs to b expelled,u nor see my belle?

Hahaha, I see am O. But being a guy no mean say you must pour all ya blokos out na grin grin grin
Re: Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. by justmenoni: 10:26am On Oct 26, 2016
see your belle grin grin grin grin grin grin grin you look cute though, so gorillas sef don dey post for Nairaland?

chojo3000:
Wake me up when lala moves it to FP
Re: Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. by cricifixo: 10:27am On Oct 26, 2016
When they arrest miss cucumber then I will know they are serious
Re: Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. by doll912(f): 10:30am On Oct 26, 2016
Noblesoul123:
Let's keep issues of rights & police priorities aside, can someone please tell me the attraction in same sex relationships? How can a guy look at a fellow dude & become sexually aroused? Same thing with ladies. Tufiakwa !!!

Did you just say, keep that aside? Just listen to yourself.... we have more evil crimes committed everyday and you are talking of catching lesbians or gays in other state... is it your business what arouses anyone? Is their sexual preference affecting the GDP? Please, let's all face what's important.... our country is a mess and catching gays all over the place is not proof that the police is working.

2 Likes

Re: Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. by Kgdavid(m): 10:31am On Oct 26, 2016
ChappyChase:

She will be like vvvvv

O lawd save me oo!

Actually now is the easiest time for her to move to any western country. In fact, don't be surprised to learn she may currently be at the US/Uk embassy requesting assylum.
Re: Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 26, 2016
delishpot:

Hahaha, I see am O. But being a guy no mean say you must pour all ya blokos out na grin grin grin
abeg who blokos epp,when dey now prefer cucumber. i might be lucky to get head from a random animal jare leav am lik dati
Re: Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. by SirdeKay: 10:34am On Oct 26, 2016
We Nigerians should learn to read between the lines. The persons named in this story are planning to get papers to travel abroad and they want to hide under the cover of being persecuted here in Nigeria as being LGBT, hence the story which I strongly believe, has been planted and given wide publicity so that embassies of the lenient countries could take up their cases and give them travel papers as endangered species.
Come to think of it, does our police give a damn about such things when there are many other unsolved crimes all over the place? Who is going to be the complainant? How is he going to prove that the ladies are lesbians except where he was present when the girls were doing the act?
Re: Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. by Kgdavid(m): 10:35am On Oct 26, 2016
CandyDiamond:

Do you have any evidence to verify the authenticity of the videotape. Are you sure is not her look alike that was in the video, the video maybe manipulatted with her image or she may be under induced drugs to perform the act, the people that should be arrested is those that video the act.

That's not how the law works. If she would allege that she was drugged or that the tape is fake, she is the one who would have to prove it. And arresting the person who taped the incident would only be worse for her because that person was probably an accomplice and would be only too happy to spill the beans on her.
Re: Lesbian Declared Wanted In Lagos, Arrested In Rivers State. by poweredcom(m): 10:35am On Oct 26, 2016
miss anambra na de reign oooo dat babe is a star now

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man & His Girlfriend Who Dupe Sellers With Fake Bank Alerts Arrested By Police / Soldier Shoots Himself Dead In Yobe (Photo) / How My Aunty Lost About 200k To Scammers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.