Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,741 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

First Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First Date (1326 Views)

Can U Have Sex On First Date? / She Had Sex In A First Date. / Must You Eat Or Drink On A First Date? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Date by dandagreat(m): 6:26pm On Jan 01, 2007
Hi guys,is it rite 4 a girl 2 hve sex wit a guy on their first?Pls post ur coments.
Re: First Date by ikamefa(f): 8:24pm On Jan 01, 2007
as the spirit moves you! cheesy if you are feeling the guy and he be feeling you too , and as a girl you think you can handle the after effects of shagging on a first date? do your thingy! thang! thang! its been known to happen and it will continue to happen

I would not advise any girl to do it though! even if you got the hots for the guy and your knickers be burning up! keep your legs closed till the time you feel you are ready, the guy in question will respect you more! grin
Re: First Date by jaybaby(f): 10:12pm On Jan 01, 2007
Yea very right--I would advise every gurl 2 do it---Have sex on ur 1st date--- grin grin grin
Re: First Date by luxoire(f): 1:30pm On May 22, 2007
if ur both feeling it and ur both consentual adults, heck why not!, and if ur both after fun.

But if u (the lady) is in it for the long term, i'd advice, holding off a little, wait till u see the guy's intensions or u can read his intentions about where he wants the r/ship to go b4 u sleep with him. otherwise u might have regrets later.

if ur both on same wavelength, happy 'sleeping'!!
Re: First Date by mellow(m): 1:32pm On May 22, 2007
I actually had sex with Jay b on our first date.

There ain't nothing to it.
Re: First Date by anon101(f): 1:34pm On May 22, 2007
if you are feeling the guy why not i think nigerians attach too much sentiment to sex and you lot are the worst of the bunch . i see my nigerian friends that travel to nigeria and bring back videos of the girls they slept with i saw one ,,,that was grous ( if thats the right spelling) 3 guys and one girl

u lot pretend too much and its sickening
Re: First Date by cuteass1(f): 2:14am On May 27, 2007
blacknbold:

if you are feeling the guy why not i think nigerians attach too much sentiment to sex and you lot are the worst of the bunch . i see my nigerian friends that travel to nigeria and bring back videos of the girls they slept with i saw one ,,,that was grous ( if thats the right spelling) 3 guys and one girl

u lot pretend too much and its sickening

After reading the people's posts from A to Z, everyone is in support (at least no one has condemned it hands down) of  "sex on the first date"

So i'm yet to know this "u lot" you're talking to, its like you have an anger that you'll like to offload, well here i am, because i'm sure to come out like a "u lot" but unfortunately, I'm not pretending wink

@ topic
this is my "2øre" (the cents we use here in Norway), so hear me out.

NO , it is not right. Why would it be right to have sex on a first date?? I don't know how it works for others, but in my world  - - -HELL NO.

If the guy is expecting that, I'm sorry ooh, but you obviously asked the wrong girl out. I find it cheap, degrading, lack of morals and principles, loose and NO, "going with the flow", does not apply to this one at all ooh.

To cut the long story short, its a NO-NO in my dictionary ah-ah wink

(1) (Reply)

Help Please / my Fiancee is In Love With My Best Man / Too Possessive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.