Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Man Melts Hearts After Marrying His Longtime Girl With Medical Condition. PICS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Melts Hearts After Marrying His Longtime Girl With Medical Condition. PICS (1977 Views)

Why Poor Guys Leave Their Longtime Girlfriends When They Become Rich / Man With ‘alien Head’ Cries Out As He Can’t Find Love Due To His Condition(pics) / Man To Wed His Longtime Classmate. Take Their Pre-Wedding Photos To Classroom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Man Melts Hearts After Marrying His Longtime Girl With Medical Condition. PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 7:22am On Oct 26, 2016
Just when you think you've seen it all, comes this surprise...love is indeed good. This lovely couple are trending online for the right and obvious reasons. Not only that the guy married his partner who has a medical condition known as Down syndrome, he ensured that he fulfilled his promise of marrying her after many years of being together (he never backed out). Congrats to the newest couple in town.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/10/man-melts-hearts-after-marrying-his.html

Re: Man Melts Hearts After Marrying His Longtime Girl With Medical Condition. PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 7:23am On Oct 26, 2016

Re: Man Melts Hearts After Marrying His Longtime Girl With Medical Condition. PICS by PrettyCrystal: 7:24am On Oct 26, 2016
Good for them. congrats
Re: Man Melts Hearts After Marrying His Longtime Girl With Medical Condition. PICS by Onoshad: 7:24am On Oct 26, 2016
There is a man for every woman

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Melts Hearts After Marrying His Longtime Girl With Medical Condition. PICS by ChangeIsCostant: 7:24am On Oct 26, 2016
cc; lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Man Melts Hearts After Marrying His Longtime Girl With Medical Condition. PICS by dainformant(m): 7:25am On Oct 26, 2016
congrats to them ..e no easy
Re: Man Melts Hearts After Marrying His Longtime Girl With Medical Condition. PICS by vedaxcool(m): 7:27am On Oct 26, 2016
Seeing beyond vanity... Respect the man tried.
Re: Man Melts Hearts After Marrying His Longtime Girl With Medical Condition. PICS by rabex123(m): 7:28am On Oct 26, 2016
This guy is brave ...I salute u
Re: Man Melts Hearts After Marrying His Longtime Girl With Medical Condition. PICS by ayourbamie: 7:28am On Oct 26, 2016
There's a man for every woman and a woman for every man.

1 Like

Re: Man Melts Hearts After Marrying His Longtime Girl With Medical Condition. PICS by babywhite(f): 7:29am On Oct 26, 2016
wao,I respect LOVE
Re: Man Melts Hearts After Marrying His Longtime Girl With Medical Condition. PICS by laykhorn(m): 7:33am On Oct 26, 2016
I will only salute this guy if the lady's family are wretched. Boys can do anything to get their hands on .....

Inherited Properties grin angry

1 Like

Re: Man Melts Hearts After Marrying His Longtime Girl With Medical Condition. PICS by ezechueze(m): 7:34am On Oct 26, 2016
If it were the other way round, it would never happen...
MAN WITH CHARACTER
Re: Man Melts Hearts After Marrying His Longtime Girl With Medical Condition. PICS by Bobbysmart6(m): 7:35am On Oct 26, 2016
Mmm.mmen love no fit blind my eye to this extend undecided
Re: Man Melts Hearts After Marrying His Longtime Girl With Medical Condition. PICS by KINGwax007(m): 7:37am On Oct 26, 2016
You didn't tell us how much the bride's family offered...
Re: Man Melts Hearts After Marrying His Longtime Girl With Medical Condition. PICS by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 26, 2016
boiz shud learn like tat... cool

as we all know, most men juz want to have big booty,big bumpers and pussay….only few of them what true love is…. angry
Re: Man Melts Hearts After Marrying His Longtime Girl With Medical Condition. PICS by queenitee(f): 7:55am On Oct 26, 2016
Wow!!!
Re: Man Melts Hearts After Marrying His Longtime Girl With Medical Condition. PICS by Opistorincos(m): 7:59am On Oct 26, 2016
Make e no go divorce am the next day o
Re: Man Melts Hearts After Marrying His Longtime Girl With Medical Condition. PICS by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 26, 2016
Longtime girlfriend

How many of Us can do this? cry
Re: Man Melts Hearts After Marrying His Longtime Girl With Medical Condition. PICS by omowumeee(f): 8:06am On Oct 26, 2016
Opistorincos:
Make e no go divorce am the next day o
he won't divorce but he will cheat
Re: Man Melts Hearts After Marrying His Longtime Girl With Medical Condition. PICS by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 26, 2016
Threr are lots of proverbs to justify the guy's decision.

1. One man's trash is another man's treasure.

2. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

3. A friend in need is a friend indeed.

4. Things are seen the way we are, not the way things really are.

5. Every cloud has a silver lining.

6. etc
Re: Man Melts Hearts After Marrying His Longtime Girl With Medical Condition. PICS by banme(m): 8:33am On Oct 26, 2016
Hmm me i no fit o...I'm sure the man will probably cheat.
Re: Man Melts Hearts After Marrying His Longtime Girl With Medical Condition. PICS by njiasi30(f): 8:36am On Oct 26, 2016
Toor, some ppl will b so beautiful and handsome but no one will even date or marry dem, everyone ve a choice . I'm happy 4 dem cheesy
Re: Man Melts Hearts After Marrying His Longtime Girl With Medical Condition. PICS by Ginaz(f): 8:47am On Oct 26, 2016
Love is a beautiful thing, it's only those that contribute love to physical attribute that can't know just how humble love makes a person.

Love covers all. I pray they last long and may God not let our eyes be blinded when our soul mate is right in front of us.
Re: Man Melts Hearts After Marrying His Longtime Girl With Medical Condition. PICS by sisisioge: 8:56am On Oct 26, 2016
Love is all around me...and everywhere I go wink

Yeah...this is beautiful, love isn't like fashion indeed.
Re: Man Melts Hearts After Marrying His Longtime Girl With Medical Condition. PICS by EWAagoyin(m): 9:02am On Oct 26, 2016
brave man........ everyone deserves to be loved
Re: Man Melts Hearts After Marrying His Longtime Girl With Medical Condition. PICS by Nobody: 9:13am On Oct 26, 2016
Lol. Good For him..

I won't marry her..

I'm not that blind and stupid..
Re: Man Melts Hearts After Marrying His Longtime Girl With Medical Condition. PICS by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 26, 2016
OBTSubtle:
Lol. Good For him..

I won't marry her..

I'm not that blind and stupid..
Love is blind cheesy
Re: Man Melts Hearts After Marrying His Longtime Girl With Medical Condition. PICS by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 26, 2016
KissChris:

Love is blind cheesy

cheesy I'd be foolish to be led by the blind..
Re: Man Melts Hearts After Marrying His Longtime Girl With Medical Condition. PICS by Omoluabi16(m): 9:33am On Oct 26, 2016
Truly unbelievable. wow!
Re: Man Melts Hearts After Marrying His Longtime Girl With Medical Condition. PICS by Cunninlinguist: 9:42am On Oct 26, 2016
laykhorn:
I will only salute this guy if the lady's family are wretched. Boys can do anything to get their hands on .....

Inherited Properties grin angry

1 Like

Re: Man Melts Hearts After Marrying His Longtime Girl With Medical Condition. PICS by emeijeh(m): 9:48am On Oct 26, 2016
Love is blind
Re: Man Melts Hearts After Marrying His Longtime Girl With Medical Condition. PICS by Rocktation(f): 9:59am On Oct 26, 2016

(1)

I Am Having A Reservation Why Some Men Go For Younger Or Underage / My Experience With Oshogbo Weed / Find Sex Buddy In Near Me Area At Finddatinggirls.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.