Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,112 members, 7,835,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service (38598 Views)

Senate Recalls Police Man Who Was Wrongfully Dismissed By Police 21yrs Ago(pics) / Mohammed Yunusa Dismissed By NJC Over Injunction Stopping EFCC From Probing Odua / Customs Officers And Policemen Clash In Ikeja, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service by nnokwa042(m): 1:43pm On Oct 26, 2016
Ahmed0336:
Now that most,if not all the under listed persons bear names that re clearly not from south east or south south,complaints of 'ethnic cleansing' is not taking place. If it were to be the other way round, by now petitions upon petitions would ve been on its way to UN against this selfless,conscientious & humble president of ours. I owe you my vote in 2019,Presido Buhari... Don't look back & just do your job.
ur funny 90 percent of nigeria custom is made up of northerners so u want saint buhari to dismiss igbo business men as custom officer? no he dissmised the people he see thier name justn like if u sack the whole super eagle players it will affect igbos more cus 85 percent of the players re igbos undecided

1 Like

Re: Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 26, 2016
Ahmed0336:
Now that most,if not all the under listed persons bear names that re clearly not from south east or south south,complaints of 'ethnic cleansing' is not taking place. If it were to be the other way round, by now petitions upon petitions would ve been on its way to UN against this selfless,conscientious & humble president of ours. I owe you my vote in 2019,Presido Buhari... Don't look back & just do your job.

The uniformed sevices are disproportionately staffed by northerners. The list is simply a representative sample of the NCS in terms of ethnicity.

Not everyone is st.upi.d, please.

nnokwa042:
ur funny 90 percent of nigeria custom is made up of northerners so u want saint buhari to dismiss igbo business men as custom officer? no he dissmised the people he see thier name justn like if u sack the whole super eagle players it will affect igbos more cus 85 percent of the players re igbos undecided

Thank you! He is simply trying to be clever, or God forbid he actually thinks he is and actually believes that fallacy he wrote up there.
Re: Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service by OkoYibo: 1:48pm On Oct 26, 2016
comshots:
Northerners names were much because they are illiterates with forged educational credentials like their dullardd president.

Na U dey find deir trouble now o!
Re: Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service by cycluse: 1:54pm On Oct 26, 2016
We need this development into the police force to
Re: Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 26, 2016
Shey their trouble lost?
OkoYibo:

Na U dey find deir trouble now o!
Re: Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service by Ubenedictus(m): 1:59pm On Oct 26, 2016
limeta:

99% of customs are Northerners

This cant be true, d nigerian custom adhers to federal character, that prevent it from having such a majority of northerners.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:00pm On Oct 26, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:
I see over 80% Northern Names There. grin grin

since the names re mostly northerners u won't hear anybdy angry that corrupt officers re dismissed. That's how the victim mentality ve turned our ibo brothers into somtin else I nig.

2 Likes

Re: Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service by freeze001(f): 2:00pm On Oct 26, 2016
Ahmed0336:

It will reflect most of those names because they are in the majority there, they perpetuate themselves into all d sensitive positions so where dem wan see SS and SE officers to dismiss or sack?
Re: Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:03pm On Oct 26, 2016
nnokwa042:
Do u ve proof to ur claim?

1 Like

Re: Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service by meccuno: 2:06pm On Oct 26, 2016
izombie:
List of 29 names with 25 northerners. This shows that if there are 1000 people working for customs, 950 will be northerners.
Re: Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service by uchaymart(m): 2:13pm On Oct 26, 2016
Baawaa:
Aboki plenty for custom o!
Na them get officers post in Custom, Army, Navy
Re: Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service by barcelona007(f): 2:15pm On Oct 26, 2016
Ahmed0336:
you ehhh grin
Yes becos custom is own bye the north
Re: Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service by barcelona007(f): 2:17pm On Oct 26, 2016
Ahmed0336:
my friend stop decieving urself we all no majority of officers in custom ar from Northern part. So continue wit ur buhari vote
Re: Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service by Bimpe29: 2:23pm On Oct 26, 2016
Corruption anywhere is a threat to wellbeing everywhere. They are paid in their due coins.
Re: Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service by kedeojo(m): 2:25pm On Oct 26, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

it suit you know, if it was your tribe dat dominate it now, am very sure you will played ethnic card as usual. I sincerely like northerners cos they hardly support crime. The war against corruption is fully on and no amount of tribal sentimental talk can stop it.
Re: Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service by kedeojo(m): 2:29pm On Oct 26, 2016
You can see now dat a particular tribe who always played ethnic card if there were d majority on the list are now writing with high pleasure. I like the northerners cos they hardly support crime.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service by NaijaNaWaa: 3:01pm On Oct 26, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Because NCS stands for NORTHERN Customs Service
Re: Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service by Guyman02: 3:01pm On Oct 26, 2016
Ahmed0336:

Simply because you have very very few people from South East and South South in the Customs Service, there is need to evaluate the service and bring in people from 'Customarily' less advantaged States
Re: Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service by HealthCoach1: 3:03pm On Oct 26, 2016
Open the link below to read the testimony of someone that recovered from high blood pressure without chemical drug

http://thenationonlineng.net/uncovered-story-amaka-woman-recovered-completely-high-blood-pressure-without-chemical-drugs/
Re: Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 26, 2016
IamPatriotic:

You're an eediyot! it's idiyots like you that will rant when someone from the North is made to head the Nigerian Costum and look at the way you're rationalizing the sacking of corrupt officers.

Me? Rationalizing? Do you even know what the word "rationalizing" means?

It is very evident that i am talking to an inbred illiterate who spells the word "Custom" as "Costum"

Imbe.cile!
Re: Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service by Bennycollins: 3:28pm On Oct 26, 2016
[quote author=Ahmed0336 post=50518748]Now that most,if not all the under listed persons bear names that re clearly not from south east or south south,complaints of 'ethnic cleansing' is not taking place. If it were to be the other way round, by now petitions upon petitions would ve been on its way to UN against this selfless,conscientious & humble president of ours. I owe you my vote in 2019,Presido Buhari... Don't look back & just do your job.[/quote

That shows that northerners dominate the service. U can't dismiss the non existent southerners nah
Re: Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service by Fury007: 3:42pm On Oct 26, 2016
otijah:
Go and do your research very well, 95% of custom officers are from the north and I wouldnt be surprised by this list. Atiku/Peter Obi got my vote #2019

Swearing heavily.. £+_):!:®#®℅©{{*'"

U mean that's the best hope you have for your future??!! Atiku/Obi... U r so common sense starved!
Re: Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service by buchilino(m): 4:03pm On Oct 26, 2016
Ahmed0336:

LET'S DO A CENSUS, N FIND OUT HOW MANY SS, SE N MB PPLE R IN CUSTOMS COMPARED 2 D CORE NORTH.
Re: Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service by buchilino(m): 4:09pm On Oct 26, 2016
Ubenedictus:
This cant be true, d nigerian custom adhers to federal character, that prevent it from having such a majority of northerners.

U OBVIOUSLY DON'T NO D POLITICS DAT HAPPENS INSIDE D FEDERAL CIVIL SERVICE. HAVEN'T U SEEN A NORTHERNER BRING EMEKA FROM ABIA STATE INSIDE D FEDERAL SERVICE. BELIEVE IT OR NOT, D NORTH HAS MORE REPRESENTATION IN CUSTOMS THAN ANY REGION IN DIS COUNTRY.
Re: Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service by MICHEALADEX(m): 4:23pm On Oct 26, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

God bless you brother...may your days be long.
Re: Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service by mayorchelsea(m): 4:33pm On Oct 26, 2016
were it to be the other way round, the useless ethnic jingoists would have pushed this thread to the 44th page citing ethnic cleansing.Their dumb defence now is that the customs is made up of more northerners.
Re: Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service by Anglovel: 4:49pm On Oct 26, 2016
arewafederation:
Anyone noticed how the media and the anti-Nigeria elements have been silent about this list?

If it were the other way round, the entire cyber space would have been filled with "Northernization of Nigeria"...

most of the so called northern names are from edo, igalla, kwara, plateau, kaduna, benue, ogun, kogi, okene, Christians bearing moslem names, I beg your pardon, with due respect.....
Re: Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service by soul2: 4:57pm On Oct 26, 2016
Na only northern they custom? or it belong to them alone.
Re: Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service by mickool(m): 6:35pm On Oct 26, 2016
Where are the association of names checker??
Re: Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service by Duru009(m): 6:49pm On Oct 26, 2016
Ahmed0336:

What are you saying my brother. Are you not aware that 90% of those that work in customs are huasa or fulanis.....

How many peope from the south work in customs.

Abi What do you expect from that list?
Re: Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service by Boyooosa(m): 6:51pm On Oct 26, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Wailers no go talk nooow!
Re: Lst Of 29 Customs Officers Dismissed By Nigeria Customs Service by Boyooosa(m): 6:53pm On Oct 26, 2016
SamuelAnyawu:

Wailers no go cry out loud witch hunting nooow! until wen dem wan see one bayelsa man name there.... ehdiats!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Behold Candidates For The 2023 Presidential Election (LIST) / Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) / Sanwo-olu Orders Probe Of Pupil Sent Out Of School Over Obi’s Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.