Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,351 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) (38567 Views)

Buhari, Amaechi & El-Rufai At The Commissioning Of Abuja Metro Rail (Photos) / Thabo Mbeki And Buhari At The Commissioning Of EFCC Headquarters In Abuja / Pete Edochie & Obiano At The Commissioning Of Stanel World In Awka (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 6:35pm On Dec 11, 2017
Happening Now:
Hon. Prestige Ossy (Representing the speaker of the House of Representatives, Rt Hon. Yakubu Dogara), with Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, GCFR, Ex-President Federal Republic of Nigeria and other dignitaries at Calabar Free Trade Zone for the official commissioning of the SKYRUN Ultra Modern Deep Freezer / Fridge Factory.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/12/obasanjo-pictured-at-calabar-free-trade.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 6:41pm On Dec 11, 2017
baba u never cry you're face be like this what if you cry how your face go look like

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 6:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
baba u never cry you're face be like this what if you cry how your face go look like
Very handsome

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) by christ007(m): 7:06pm On Dec 11, 2017
See him face like my sh*t

8 Likes

Re: Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 11, 2017
Everyone heading SS..Atiku's effect grin

8 Likes

Re: Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) by meezynetwork(m): 8:04pm On Dec 11, 2017
Nice one
Re: Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) by DonVikings: 8:15pm On Dec 11, 2017
Old soja never die!

Tuale Baba Okiki-ola, the terror of LiePob nonentities cum Atichukwulators. grin

On the count of three, watch them descend on Baba Iyabo.

They be like..

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) by chuksanambra: 8:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
Keneking:
Everyone heading SS..Atiku's effect grin

Everyone avoiding the SE, Kanu's effect.

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2017
This Man!!!

Kai. grin
Re: Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) by AdaFonju: 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2017
Ota ape

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 11, 2017
Baba una don try, only you been dey control Naija affair for good 12 years untill bro jonah was entrusted with power. In stonebwoy voice 'If you die today OBJ, you are a hero.'

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 9:30pm On Dec 11, 2017
Ok
Re: Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) by ofuonyebi: 9:32pm On Dec 11, 2017
that's the ebora of owu looking stronger everyday almost at 90 ..more than those youths at 40

continue to do what you know best...you are an asset to this great nation...those who hate the truth are dying in self deceit!

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) by jericco1(m): 9:32pm On Dec 11, 2017
business man
Re: Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
Ok. That's good.
Re: Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
Calabar seem to be getting more industrial investment than any othet4 state these days.
Re: Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) by jerflakes(m): 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

Look look look your brain has ran away

I swear, I wanted to say something meaningful, but ... let's respect the dead

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) by kenzysmith: 9:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
Is obasanjo a government official or is he holding any political office or is he the president of ogun state or is he the chairman of apc/ or pdp cas i canorundastand
Re: Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) by castrol180(m): 9:35pm On Dec 11, 2017
Their papa for life
Re: Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) by lawalosky(m): 9:37pm On Dec 11, 2017
Re: Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 11, 2017
I will definitely have a property in Calabar or Uyo.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) by Tascom236(m): 9:39pm On Dec 11, 2017
OBJ, baba Mi father....Kip leading mak dem deh follow.
Re: Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) by joystickextend1(m): 9:40pm On Dec 11, 2017
cool seen..

Meanwhile guy's check out my profile for your extender products and other adult fantasy toys..
Re: Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) by bart10: 9:41pm On Dec 11, 2017
Na so cheesy

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) by Abfinest007(m): 9:42pm On Dec 11, 2017
i wish i was among d soldier ants sorry soldiers that went to pick him up
Re: Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) by realhonips: 9:43pm On Dec 11, 2017
Aii... U win[color=#000099][/color]

Re: Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) by ojmetrix(m): 9:45pm On Dec 11, 2017
An old man wrote a will to his two sons, after my death demolish this house you will find a metal case down the foundation where you will find my saving to support the rest of your life. They started praying to God! Oh lord father our Dad is too old, please take him to your kingdom. Two years later he died and buried immediately. The following day the house was demolished, they found a case with peace of paper written! if you are real men construct your own House'....Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) by Primusinterpares(m): 9:47pm On Dec 11, 2017
Keep commissioning and let the Labour market keep reducing by the day...

Thumbs up
nice one
Re: Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) by chuksanambra: 9:48pm On Dec 11, 2017
nototribalist:
SS and SE are one. Afonjas face your Arewa masters

Go and collect your father's abandoned hut in Oyigbo or Rumuola and see what becomes of you.

12 Likes

Re: Obasanjo In Calabar For The Commissioning Of Skyrun Factory (Photos) by chuksanambra: 9:50pm On Dec 11, 2017
kenzysmith:
Is obasanjo a government official or is he holding any political office or is he the president of ogun state or is he the chairman of apc/ or pdp cas i canorundastand

Obasanjo is the original Oko Ibo. He's feared all around Alaigbo.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hope Uzodinma Storms Rochas Okorocha's Senatorial Zone (Photos) / Throwback Video Of Lateef Jakande On Queue To Cast His Vote In July 1979 / Bola Tinubu And Dele Momodu In London, Back In 1996 (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.