Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Edo State Does Not Deserve To Be Landlocked (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo State Does Not Deserve To Be Landlocked (photo) (1491 Views)

Southeast Proven Not To Be Landlocked... See Shocking Facts / Your Biafra Will Be Landlocked / Your Biafra Will Be Landlocked? Find Out My Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo State Does Not Deserve To Be Landlocked (photo) by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 26, 2016
I know most people might insult me because of what I'm complaining about but I'm sure few reasonable persons will understand.

First of all during the oba's coronation He made mention of the gelegele seaport which he said effort will be made to ensure the proposed Gelegele Sea port sees the light of day and turned into a processing zone. After the statement many Nigerians laughed saying the state is landlocked that how can a landlocked state be crying for seaport, well that was what made me to make the research I made.

After the research I concluded in that the person that was incharge of creating the boundary between Edo and Delta state was either Drunk , mentally unstable at that time or maybe it has some political reasons behind it.

just campre both maps

Look at the image of the map of America and focus on the part I placed a red dot on ...

Re: Edo State Does Not Deserve To Be Landlocked (photo) by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 26, 2016
now look at the map of nigeria

Re: Edo State Does Not Deserve To Be Landlocked (photo) by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 26, 2016
please honestly isn't this injustice to edoliites

1 Like

Re: Edo State Does Not Deserve To Be Landlocked (photo) by CHIJIOKE1314: 10:08am On Oct 26, 2016
Have you finished?

You can now go and rest from your long day of research..

Nigeria itself is injustice, so EDO case is indifferent..
Every part of the Zoo knows no justice...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State Does Not Deserve To Be Landlocked (photo) by kingsman66(m): 10:13am On Oct 26, 2016
trying to figure out where OP is heading to.......boring topic I must confess

1 Like

Re: Edo State Does Not Deserve To Be Landlocked (photo) by dominique(f): 10:16am On Oct 26, 2016
Ayam not understanding
Re: Edo State Does Not Deserve To Be Landlocked (photo) by limeta(f): 10:19am On Oct 26, 2016
OP yr head dey there .
It is political and we will change things soon.

1 Like

Re: Edo State Does Not Deserve To Be Landlocked (photo) by cassidy1996(m): 11:32am On Oct 26, 2016
dominique:
Ayam not understanding
same with me. Mr Ehitunez, plz explain more

(1) (Reply)

Dasuki Gate: “I Am Not Surprised, He Has Always Demonstrated His Ignorance“, CAC / Goodluck Jonathan Becomes First African Leader To Win Martin Luther King Human / Lagos smart city : To Demolish Tinubu Square. It Is Blocking Traffic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.