Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,518 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Mosque Where Terrorist Produce/hide Bomb ;is It A Real Mosque - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Mosque Where Terrorist Produce/hide Bomb ;is It A Real Mosque (1403 Views)

Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? / Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken / 5 Types Of People You Might Find In The Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mosque Where Terrorist Produce/hide Bomb ;is It A Real Mosque by luvola(m): 9:05am On Oct 26, 2009
a good example is d boko haram sect leader who produce bomb inside mosque, y do terrorist uses mosque as der haven
Re: Mosque Where Terrorist Produce/hide Bomb ;is It A Real Mosque by focused123(m): 7:42pm On Nov 06, 2009
It is a common knowledge that bombs are hidden in Mosques all over Nigeria.

Islam itself is a terrorist cult belief system, so it should not come to you as a surprise that bombs are hidden intheir satanic sanctuary.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Mosque Where Terrorist Produce/hide Bomb ;is It A Real Mosque by Abuzola(m): 12:36am On Nov 07, 2009
What an idiot
Re: Mosque Where Terrorist Produce/hide Bomb ;is It A Real Mosque by focused123(m): 7:22pm On Nov 07, 2009

What an idiot

@Abuzola :
You are the greatest idiot on the surface of the earth. Beast. Nothing differentiates you from the mafia boss (Muhammed)

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mosque Where Terrorist Produce/hide Bomb ;is It A Real Mosque by luvola(m): 11:16pm On Nov 07, 2009
lmao.
Re: Mosque Where Terrorist Produce/hide Bomb ;is It A Real Mosque by Abuzola(m): 12:57am On Nov 08, 2009
Yes o, am proud to be associated with my Beloved Muhammad (P.B.U.H) than a miserable gay
Re: Mosque Where Terrorist Produce/hide Bomb ;is It A Real Mosque by Abuzola(m): 12:58am On Nov 08, 2009
Yes o, am proud to be associated with my Beloved Muhammad (P.B.U.H) than a miserable gay like jesu kristi
Re: Mosque Where Terrorist Produce/hide Bomb ;is It A Real Mosque by focused123(m): 7:53pm On Nov 08, 2009
@Abuzola ( Mr Dandaudu) grin grin:

At the name of Jesus, every kneel shall bow. Muhammed was never a prophet in the first place. All the prophets were appointed by God.

Muhammed was appointed to his own false prophethood by Satan that was why satan cast his words in his mouth and Muhammed could not discern that it is Satan speaking to him. As a result, he passed his satanic verses to his children (muslims) hence the evil Quran contain satanic verses grin grin grin.

Muhammed was a militant and he is in hell fire. So I feel pity for you. You better repent, otherwise you will join your mafia boss in hell fire.

God have mercy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mosque Where Terrorist Produce/hide Bomb ;is It A Real Mosque by Abuzola(m): 8:05pm On Nov 08, 2009
'consider not that the disbelievers can escape in the land. Their abode shall be the Fire - and worst indeed is that destination' Quran 24:57
Re: Mosque Where Terrorist Produce/hide Bomb ;is It A Real Mosque by focused123(m): 1:01pm On Nov 09, 2009
'consider not that the disbelievers can escape in the land. Their abode shall be the Fire - and worst indeed is that destination' Quran 24:57
@Abuzola :

You are behaving as If you know the Quran whereas you know nothing about the evil Quran.

Anyway you better repent, otherwise, you are going to hell fire. Simple as ABC,
Re: Mosque Where Terrorist Produce/hide Bomb ;is It A Real Mosque by Abuzola(m): 7:10pm On Nov 09, 2009
Repent that my God died on the cross ? What a bloody myopist
Re: Mosque Where Terrorist Produce/hide Bomb ;is It A Real Mosque by focused123(m): 11:42am On Nov 10, 2009
Repent that my God died on the cross ? What a bloody myopist

@Abuzola :

You are the greatest myopist. That is why you go helter Skelter killing people just for the survival of your Muhammeda cult.

Stupid terrorist.
Re: Mosque Where Terrorist Produce/hide Bomb ;is It A Real Mosque by Abuzola(m): 1:08pm On Nov 10, 2009
Who ve i murder mr myopist
Re: Mosque Where Terrorist Produce/hide Bomb ;is It A Real Mosque by focused123(m): 3:47pm On Nov 14, 2009
Who ve i murder mr myopist

@Abuzola :

You have murdered millions of people. Blood thirsty idiot.

grin grin
Re: Mosque Where Terrorist Produce/hide Bomb ;is It A Real Mosque by Abuzola(m): 8:09pm On Nov 14, 2009
focused123:

@Abuzola :

You have murdered millions of people. Blood thirsty idiot.

grin grin

I don't blame you, i no say u don shak
Re: Mosque Where Terrorist Produce/hide Bomb ;is It A Real Mosque by abdulaa: 7:27am On Nov 15, 2009
you that call your self Focused123, you are a mad man , what are you looking for in this section when you know that it is meant for Muslims only, fools like you are the ones that look for trouble and when the trouble comes you turn your blames on Muslims, for making such remark on Mohammad you are already guaranty a place in Hell.

luvola was not asking you ,when she asked her question , the trouble you are looking for you will get it one day and i pity your mother for she have gone through labour pain in vain,
Re: Mosque Where Terrorist Produce/hide Bomb ;is It A Real Mosque by luvola(m): 10:06am On Nov 15, 2009
una no go kil pesin wit laugh.
Re: Mosque Where Terrorist Produce/hide Bomb ;is It A Real Mosque by olabowale(m): 1:29pm On Nov 15, 2009
as i watched solidad o'brian's escape from jonestown, on cnn, yesterday, it dawned on me that the hypocritical christian's meek and turn the other cheek around the world, in the us and particularly on nairaland (davidylan, ohsisi and company are you listening) ignore these mass murder/suicide episodes. well i guess it is because they are always christians who do these self killing and taking their spporters with them, considering that there is no external force fighting against them, or any group trying to convert them out of what they are on, anyway.

if only this is a one time only thing, one would have thought it is not a norm but an isolated incidence. the opposite is the truth. jim jones guyana case was in 1978, then came the moon movement out of philadelphia, and we heard about worlwide heaven gate just few years later. right there at the heart of texas came david kureshe's branch davidian, which tim mc vee said drove him to truck bomb oklahoma city morey building.

look at all the other communes with their warped ideologies; well who can blame them, since they truly believe as foundation of their faith that a mere mortal is worthy of worship, along with a ghostly/spirit being which they will forever struggling to clearly quantify because he/it is an unidentifiable, unclear entity. sometimes the better thing to do is to take the dialogue to them and let continue to struggle about it as they figget in the dark, dumb, blind deaf and with a dull spiritual understanding the evil one/devil/shaitan have them in his clutch, already. how do i know; they make mockery of God, and deny His messenger to them.

why should a person say he is a son, when he is clearly a creation. does anyone expect God to kill His own children after testing them on earth so that they the obedient ones can be allowes to enter paradise, while the disobedient ones condemned to hell. what kind of father deprive his child of permanent happiness, since we see that the father of the prodigal son was more merciful than the christian father God. now this is after he has killed his only begotten son, while the rest are not begotten, and ther is no begotten daughter, and the mother of the begotten son is not his wife but later that of joseph (by the way we never heard of a widow of a prophet being married by anyone), after all of these, some of the children will end up forever punished, humiliated! what then is the value of being children, and sending and killing the only begotten son? we see that these are empty rhethorics because it has no beneficial value. a disbeliever in christianity and a condemned christian will spend eternity in the hellfire of christianity. or is there a maximum hell for such a disbeliever and a minimum hell for the condemned christian. will the christian be removed to christian paradise later. all of these are logical foundamental questions a christian should ask internally and struggle for a correct answer which must lead a clean hearted person out of christianity.
Re: Mosque Where Terrorist Produce/hide Bomb ;is It A Real Mosque by luvola(m): 2:14pm On Nov 15, 2009
y do u always write rubbish nah. @ olabo
Re: Mosque Where Terrorist Produce/hide Bomb ;is It A Real Mosque by olabowale(m): 4:13pm On Nov 15, 2009
from your understanding, my writing must be rubbish, just the same way my saying that there is only One God, is rubbish, since what you will accept as not rubbish is that God is 3 persons, really meaning gods or Gods, and when lies that fit your heartly desire of accepting somebody eslse to be laden with the consequence of your immorality and denial of God's Authority, while you want to go to heaven, clearly doing things of lake of fire however, yet engaging in whatever goes. thats smart and truly the hallmark of true belief from your point of view. no?
Re: Mosque Where Terrorist Produce/hide Bomb ;is It A Real Mosque by luvola(m): 5:22pm On Nov 15, 2009
@ olabo - y cant u discuss d topic here mr man
Re: Mosque Where Terrorist Produce/hide Bomb ;is It A Real Mosque by Abuzola(m): 6:26pm On Nov 15, 2009
Bravo mr olabowale, teach that kid some lesson
Re: Mosque Where Terrorist Produce/hide Bomb ;is It A Real Mosque by luvola(m): 1:26am On Nov 16, 2009
dont allow me to treat u like abuzombi, @ abu - hav earlier warn u, u ve'n't seen anytin yet o
Re: Mosque Where Terrorist Produce/hide Bomb ;is It A Real Mosque by whoisallah: 2:01am On Nov 16, 2009
@abudophile

We know that Muhammed was possessed by the demonic islamic allah because he prayed to be delivered of his devil: Al Hadis, Vol. 3, p. 803, Ayesha reported that the Prophet used to say (in prayer), "O Allah! I seek refuge from Thee from the chastisement of the Fire, the trials of the grave, and the evils of the trials of the one-eyed Dajjal, " Who is Dajjal? He is a devil who possessed Muhammed the so called prophet of Allah. This has never happened to any of the past true prophet of God, islamic allah is a fake demonic god acting as the almighty God
Re: Mosque Where Terrorist Produce/hide Bomb ;is It A Real Mosque by Abuzola(m): 8:38pm On Nov 16, 2009
Two angry cross worshippers rambling on top of their voices, roflmao
Re: Mosque Where Terrorist Produce/hide Bomb ;is It A Real Mosque by focused123(m): 10:55pm On Nov 16, 2009
you that call your self  Focused123, you are a mad man , what are you looking for in this section when you know that it is meant for Muslims only, fools like you are the ones that look for trouble and when the trouble comes you turn your blames on Muslims, for making such remark on Mohammad you are already guaranty a place in Hell.

@Abdalaa or whatever you call yourself :

You are a psychotic donkey. You are very stupid. You and all other muslims should be taken to a psychiatric hospital so that they can examine what is wrong with all of you. Your mindset needs to be challenged

You and all your generations both the one that are born and the ones that are not born are guarantee a place in hell unless you and your entire generation repent. I guess the truth hurt.

What you call a religion is NOT a religion and will NEVER BE a religion. Muhammedan Islam is a deadly cult. That is why you Islamist cannot engage in a simple debate without resorting to violence. Look at the damage and backwardness, Muhammedan Islam has brought to Nigeria first through stupid Calliphate and now through senseless bastards called Boko Haram.

Is it not a common knowledge that bombs are hidden in mosques all over Nigeria ? And you call yourself a religion of peace ?

God have mercy !
Re: Mosque Where Terrorist Produce/hide Bomb ;is It A Real Mosque by focused123(m): 10:56pm On Nov 16, 2009
Two angry cross worshippers rambling on top of their voices, roflmao

@Abuzola :

Black stone worshipper.

Satanic human being
Re: Mosque Where Terrorist Produce/hide Bomb ;is It A Real Mosque by whoisallah: 11:07pm On Nov 16, 2009
@Abuzola :

Black stone worshipper.

Satanic human being

Dont mind the senseless and useless Boko Aram boy, He would have been rearing cattle in Sokoto by now if not for the fact that his parents relocated to Lagos. Bush boy
Re: Mosque Where Terrorist Produce/hide Bomb ;is It A Real Mosque by focused123(m): 11:26pm On Nov 16, 2009
Dont mind the senseless and useless Boko Aram boy, He would have been rearing cattle in Sokoto by now if not for the fact that his parents relocated to Lagos. Bush boy

@whoisallah :

That useless cult they call religion have caused all kinds of backwardness to Nigeria. A cult associated with a state of mind-boggling IGNORANCE, RELIGIOUS INTOLERANCE, HATE, TERROR and UTTER STUPIDITY.

Muhammadan Muslims thrive in the Twilight Zone of DENIAL and of blaming all others.

The Denial of FACTS;

the denial of REALITY;

the Blame Others Syndrome.

For as long as they are not willing or able to face facts, Muhammadan Islam and Muhammadan Muslims will continue to remain forever fixed in the TIME WARP of the SEVENTH CENTURY, the time of Muhammad and his Quran.
Re: Mosque Where Terrorist Produce/hide Bomb ;is It A Real Mosque by whoisallah: 12:08am On Nov 17, 2009
@whoisallah :

That useless cult they call religion have caused all kinds of backwardness to Nigeria. A cult associated with a state of mind-boggling IGNORANCE, RELIGIOUS INTOLERANCE, HATE, TERROR and UTTER STUPIDITY.

Muhammadan Muslims thrive in the Twilight Zone of DENIAL and of blaming all others.

The Denial of FACTS;

the denial of REALITY;

the Blame Others Syndrome.

For as long as they are not willing or able to face facts, Muhammadan Islam and Muhammadan Muslims will continue to remain forever fixed in the TIME WARP of the SEVENTH CENTURY, the time of Muhammad and his Quran.

You are right my man. The truth is, I was once a muslim with all the zeal, passion etc but that's where it ends, But thank God, that's in the past. You see, Islam and ignorance are brothers.A lot of muslims all over the world are willing to convert to christianity but for fear of persecution they remain a muslim.I have muslims in my family and they are not as wicked and heartless as Abuzola. I've been listening to the jobless guy for sometime now and he's just disgusting.That's why i decided to communicate with him in the language he understand better-cyberViolence. Afterall, we can all sit behind our laptops and say 'things'. He has asked for peace but I don't think he's ready for one.When i'm sure he's ready, then I'll stop. BTW, i just started with him yesterday. grin
Re: Mosque Where Terrorist Produce/hide Bomb ;is It A Real Mosque by Abuzola(m): 11:53am On Nov 17, 2009
The two gullible cross worshipper engage in satan enchantment. Hahaha. Be my guest dogs
Re: Mosque Where Terrorist Produce/hide Bomb ;is It A Real Mosque by focused123(m): 1:04pm On Nov 17, 2009
The two gullible cross worshipper engage in satan enchantment. Hahaha. Be my guest dogs

@Abuzola :

You are worst than a dog. Terrible Islamic beast.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sheikh Abdulrahmaan As Sudais Versus Sheikh Saud Shuraim In Mekkah / Why Did Allah Grant Jesus Power Of Creation? / Du'a Thread, this Ramadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.