Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,367 members, 7,843,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Mosque Where Terrorist Produce/hide Bomb ;is It A Real Mosque - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Mosque Where Terrorist Produce/hide Bomb ;is It A Real Mosque (1406 Views)

Is This The Most Beautiful Mosque In Nigeria? / Kano City Mosque Bombing!! 400yrs Old History Broken / 5 Types Of People You Might Find In The Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mosque Where Terrorist Produce/hide Bomb ;is It A Real Mosque by olabowale(m): 1:13pm On Nov 17, 2009
@whoisallah:
A lot of muslims all over the world are willing to convert to christianity but for fear of persecution they remain a muslim.
tell us which part of the world you are refering to? pakistan is the only country formed because they dont want to be with your brother by disbelif, the animal worshippers of hindu paganism and the other pagans, sihk. i wanna know which part of the world. just maybe Taif, or is it Madina or Makka, a place along with Mdina forbidden to your disbelieving soul. i think your statement reminds me of the previous ones where you said you the first son of a lagos imam, while you know that was false. islam is better for it, and you wanna go to jahannam, by all means prepare yourself. your weak statement reminds me of a friend who was a vietnam vet. when i tell him his way is bad and that will lead him to hell, he will reply oh wale i survived vietnam, i just have to take it. so many years later, as he was complaining about the nagging of his live in lover, linda, i said to him, kenny, if you cant handle linda's verbal assort, yet she is not doing it 24/7, how can you handle hell that is meant to punish, hence no one can ever adjst to taking the punishment to be received? he has not answered, but he has since left linda because of just the woman's mouth. whoisallah, open your eyes and walk away from definite poverty of next life, even though i suspect it is the glitter of christianity that drove your weak soul into it, else who in is right mind will take a common man only to replace orisha (take your choice), and say he/she is a worshipper of the Creator, not after hearing the man from jerusalem say "of my own powe, i can do nothing!"

I have muslims in my family and they are not as wicked and heartless as Abuzola.
if a man is ever inconsistent, it is whoisallah. while he criticises islam, right from his own home, threr are muslims that he emulates, i guess these muslims are not eligible for the eagerness to convert out, while had and no one has done anything to him, speaks volume about the 'violent and bloodthirsty' muslims! no? thats a violence they have not carried out as they kill violently all apostates (are you reading this, davidylan?), and a blood that they have not thirsted for!
Re: Mosque Where Terrorist Produce/hide Bomb ;is It A Real Mosque by focused123(m): 2:09pm On Nov 17, 2009
@Olabowale :

Christians don't worship the cross and whatever you have been brainwashed with. Christianity have a relationship with God Almighty. We worship God Almighty.

Islamist worship allah. The truth is ALLAH is NOT The GOD of ISRAEL. ALLAH is NOT GOD.

Allah was the name of the principal though not the only deity in pre-Islamic pagan Mecca. He stood supreme over and above all the other gods just as the Ka'ba was pre eminent among the other sanctuaries - also called Ka'ba(s) - of Arabia. He was Lord of Mecca.

The Allah of pagan Arabia was only the NAME (not a TITLE) of the supreme god at the head of their Pantheon of gods and goddesses.

Allah is Muhammad's own ALTER EGO projected onto the persona and into the mouth of ALLAH, the supreme PAGAN DEITY of Arabia.

Exodus 3: 14 "I am, who I am" which is YAHWEH, a term repeated in the Bible over 6800 times, but never ALLAH.

Actually, in the Arabic language, God is called al Ilah, similar to the Hebrew Elohim.

For the last 1400 years, the followers of Muhammad have succeeded in perpetrating one of the greatest falsehoods that was ever insinuated into the human consciousness, namely, that Allah was or is the God of Israel. Their triumph fas been so INCREDIBLY successful, that even most of the greatest authorities on the Arabic language, the Quran and the history of the Arabs, were FORCED into TRANSLATING the name Allah into GOD as happened with Alfred Guillaum's translation of Ibn Ishaq's 'Sirat Rassul'l Allah', Muhammad's biography.

The following verses will make the above statements very clear:

2: 133 Were ye witnesses when death appeared before Jacob? Behold he said to his sons: "What will ye worship after me?" They said: "We shall worship thy Allah [Ilahaka] and the Allah [Ilaha] of thy fathers of Abraham Isma`il and Isaac the one (true) Allah [Ilahan] to Him we bow (in Islam) [Muslimoona]"

The deliberate mistranslation of the word God (Ilah) to Allah was done to mislead the reader as to the true meaning of the verse. These attempts at falsification by the translators of the Quran abound in thousands of cases.

In the above, the word Allah does not exist but only that of Ilah/God which is repeated three times in one single verse. Hence it confirms the fact that Allah is NOT God/Ilah but the NAME of a god

The moment people comprehend, that Allah is NOT the God of Israel, all of the Quran's contradictions, inconsistencies, historical dislocations, theological anomalies, grammatical errors etc, become crystal clear as the product of Muhammad's own Alter Ego projected unto the persona and into the mouth of the unsuspecting ALLAH, the pagan rock god of the Ka'ba, and have nothing whatsoever to do with any Divine Inspirations.

Allah is not GOD, Okay Olabowale !
Re: Mosque Where Terrorist Produce/hide Bomb ;is It A Real Mosque by Abuzola(m): 2:29pm On Nov 17, 2009
focus read this

Quran 4

63. They (hypocrites) are those of whom Allâh knows what is in their hearts; so turn aside from them (do not punish them) but admonish them, and speak to them an effective word (i.e. to believe in Allâh, worship Him, obey Him, and be afraid of Him) to reach their innerselves.

64. We sent no Messenger, but to be obeyed by Allâh's Leave. If they (hypocrites), when they had been unjust to themselves, had come to you (Muhammad ) and begged Allâh's Forgiveness, and the Messenger had begged forgiveness for them: indeed, they would have found Allâh All-Forgiving (One Who accepts repentance), Most Merciful.

65. But no, by your Lord, they can have no Faith, until they make you (O Muhammad ) judge in all disputes between them, and find in themselves no resistance against your decisions, and accept (them) with full submission.
Re: Mosque Where Terrorist Produce/hide Bomb ;is It A Real Mosque by whoisallah: 11:27pm On Nov 17, 2009
@olabowale,

@whoisallah:
A lot of muslims all over the world are willing to convert to christianity but for fear of persecution they remain a muslim.
tell us which part of the world you are refering to? pakistan is the only country formed because they dont want to be with your brother by disbelif, the animal worshippers of hindu paganism and the other pagans, sihk. i wanna know which part of the world. just maybe Taif, or is it Madina or Makka, a place along with Mdina forbidden to your disbelieving soul. i think your statement reminds me of the previous ones where you said you the first son of a lagos imam, while you know that was false. islam is better for it, and you wanna go to jahannam, by all means prepare yourself. your weak statement reminds me of a friend who was a vietnam vet. when i tell him his way is bad and that will lead him to hell, he will reply oh wale i survived vietnam, i just have to take it. so many years later, as he was complaining about the nagging of his live in lover, linda, i said to him, kenny, if you cant handle linda's verbal assort, yet she is not doing it 24/7, how can you handle hell that is meant to punish, hence no one can ever adjst to taking the punishment to be received? he has not answered, but he has since left linda because of just the woman's mouth. whoisallah, open your eyes and walk away from definite poverty of next life, even though i suspect it is the glitter of christianity that drove your weak soul into it, else who in is right mind will take a common man only to replace orisha (take your choice), and say he/she is a worshipper of the Creator, not after hearing the man from jerusalem say "of my own powe, i can do nothing!"

I have muslims in my family and they are not as wicked and heartless as Abuzola.

if a man is ever inconsistent, it is whoisallah. while he criticises islam, right from his own home, threr are muslims that he emulates, i guess these muslims are not eligible for the eagerness to convert out, while had and no one has done anything to him, speaks volume about the 'violent and bloodthirsty' muslims! no? thats a violence they have not carried out as they kill violently all apostates (are you reading this, davidylan?), and a blood that they have not thirsted for!

Olabowale thanks for your story.I know your type.You are the type of people that instigates Almarjiris like Abuzola in the North to kill christians.No wonder your support for him. Abuzola in one of his threads prayed to the demonic allah to make him a Martyr in order to unleash his demons on my People in Lagos State and all you can say to defend him was that, a Martyr can die in his sleep,when he's eating or 'shitting'.All you do is to play politics with terrorism as long as Abuzola is a Muslim, no problem.I don't blame you.You are not in Nigeria and probably, most of your immediate family are living with you in a foreign land.You can't see any problem with a Boko Haram Hausa/Fulani boy in Lagos State who is propagating hatred/terrorism.If you understand the level of evil perpetrated by the Boko Haram leader Yusuf, you will know what i'm talking about.Yusuf (Boko Haram leader) started just like Abuzola before people like you hijacked him for their selfish religious purposes.Hence, the reason why he was shot dead before giving their names. I've lived in Kaduna and Jos during my youth Corp years and I've witnessed religious crisis in both cities and I know what I'm talking about. These Boko Aram people wont know you as a Muslim(Olabowale) when religious crisis starts. The first thing that comes to Abuzola's mind is whether you are a Yoruba, Igbo, Efik etc.As long as you are not Hausa/Fulani, you are 'Keferi'(unbeliever).He wont even recognize your 'goatie' beards.Gaskiya,You are a dead man. grin

Let me tell you some stories about me like you used to do. About my accepting Christ as my Lord and saviour,you only need to be in it in order to understand it. Jesus is LORD and the way, the truth and life. For your information, the other two of my siblings have also accepted Christ,one is even in Atlanta, USA when he met Christ.My mother also became a Christian. You see, stop deceiving yourself. Let countries like Saudi Arabia, Iran, Kuwait, UAE etc declare freedom for people to practice their preferred religion (without them been killed) and you will be surprised. masss exodus of Muslims to Christianity.Enough said, tired of typing, Jesus is Lord  cool
Re: Mosque Where Terrorist Produce/hide Bomb ;is It A Real Mosque by focused123(m): 11:31pm On Nov 17, 2009
@Abuzola :

Who are the hypocrites ? Is it not a common knowledge that Islam is also associated with hypocrisy ?

Allah is NOT GOD. Please get it, the earlier you get the better. Allah is a Saudi Arabian demon.

The Quran runs contrary to the bible. The Quran is evil so all the Islamist who read the Quran and do what it says are also evil.

Wickedness, evil, violence, killings, denial of facts, deception, and vengence is associated with Islam because of the mindset you get from the Quran (Which contain satanic verses).

Yes, the Quran contain satanic verses and I can give you one million and one proofs.
Re: Mosque Where Terrorist Produce/hide Bomb ;is It A Real Mosque by whoisallah: 11:49pm On Nov 18, 2009
The Quran runs contrary to the bible

FACT
Re: Mosque Where Terrorist Produce/hide Bomb ;is It A Real Mosque by olabowale(m): 2:23am On Nov 19, 2009
@whoisallah: « #35 on: November 17, 2009, 11:27 PM »
Olabowale thanks for your story.I know your type.You are the type of people that instigates Almarjiris like Abuzola in the North to kill christians.No wonder your support for him. Abuzola in one of his threads prayed to the demonic allah to make him a Martyr in order to unleash his demons on my People in Lagos State and all you can say to defend him was that, a Martyr can die in his sleep,when he's eating or 'shitting'.All you do is to play politics with terrorism as long as Abuzola is a Muslim, no problem.I don't blame you.You are not in Nigeria and probably, most of your immediate family are living with you in a foreign land.You can't see any problem with a Boko Haram Hausa/Fulani boy in Lagos State who is propagating hatred/terrorism.If you understand the level of evil perpetrated by the Boko Haram leader Yusuf, you will know what i'm talking about.Yusuf (Boko Haram leader) started just like Abuzola before people like you hijacked him for their selfish religious purposes.Hence, the reason why he was shot dead before giving their names. I've lived in Kaduna and Jos during my youth Corp years and I've witnessed religious crisis in both cities and I know what I'm talking about. These Boko Aram people wont know you as a Muslim(Olabowale) when religious crisis starts. The first thing that comes to Abuzola's mind is whether you are a Yoruba, Igbo, Efik etc.As long as you are not Hausa/Fulani, you are 'Keferi'(unbeliever).He wont even recognize your 'goatie' beards.Gaskiya,You are a dead man.
First off, i dont wear goatie, but a long full beard. death, i do not fear, though i do not want to die for another 70 years, my trust is 100% in Allah. the worst of Abuzola is better than the best of whoisallah. While you complain unrelentessly, what i get from many nigerian keferis in their deceit is sickening; the best of you is worse than the worst of muslims. And while you ignorantly say things, do you forget that my nieces, uncles and aunts, brothers and sisters are part of my family? And from a large family, how many people in my family do you think are in nigeria?

Look around, i ee you christians fighting one another by sects, and you thing i dont know that you fight one another by tribe, too? Go sedon, and the rest of your 'above' does not warrant any response, even further consideration. and while Quran runs contrary to the Bible, the fact therefor, is that the Bible is a fallacy, while the Quran is the One True Complete Words of God Almighty Creator!

Let me tell you some stories about me like you used to do. About my accepting Christ as my Lord and saviour,you only need to be in it in order to understand it. Jesus is LORD and the way, the truth and life. For your information, the other two of my siblings have also accepted Christ,one is even in Atlanta, USA when he met Christ.My mother also became a Christian. You see, stop deceiving yourself. Let countries like Saudi Arabia, Iran, Kuwait, UAE etc declare freedom for people to practice their preferred religion (without them been killed) and you will be surprised. masss exodus of Muslims to Christianity.Enough said, tired of typing, Jesus is Lord
Re: Mosque Where Terrorist Produce/hide Bomb ;is It A Real Mosque by luvola(m): 7:28am On Nov 19, 2009
alh/mr man stop deraling d thread nah.shotigbo
Re: Mosque Where Terrorist Produce/hide Bomb ;is It A Real Mosque by focused123(m): 10:58pm On Nov 19, 2009
you christians fighting one another by sects

@Olabowale :

The Muslims are far worst. Sunni against Shia. Shia against salafism. Sunni against Osama bin laden type of Islam. Not only that, they go as far as killing each other. In Iraq, the culture of Sunni and Shia killing one another is a daily tradition. Have you ever seen where Christians kill themselves apart from criticism?

Muslims call each other infidels. In Saudi Arabia, The shia muslims are persecuted and killed by the states for a minor trump up offence.

There is confusion after the death of Muhammed (Mafia boss) as which direction the Muhammedans will go

God have mercy
Re: Mosque Where Terrorist Produce/hide Bomb ;is It A Real Mosque by ttruth(m): 11:12am On Feb 09, 2010
@Post :

The answer is YES. Islamic terrorist hide bombs and other weapons of war in Mosques all over Nigeria.

So once again, the answer is[b] YES[/b]
Re: Mosque Where Terrorist Produce/hide Bomb ;is It A Real Mosque by luvola(m): 10:47pm On Feb 09, 2010
dat means islam is retarded
Re: Mosque Where Terrorist Produce/hide Bomb ;is It A Real Mosque by Nobody: 10:57pm On Feb 09, 2010
luvola:

dat means islam is retarded
yes o
Re: Mosque Where Terrorist Produce/hide Bomb ;is It A Real Mosque by muhsin(m): 11:20am On Feb 10, 2010
You have yourself a job. cheesy
Re: Mosque Where Terrorist Produce/hide Bomb ;is It A Real Mosque by ttruth(m): 11:47am On Feb 10, 2010
When a people love and build their nation, it will be hard for Africans to become terrorist tools for Arab Interest.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Through the Quran in Simple English / Sheikh Abdulrahmaan As Sudais Versus Sheikh Saud Shuraim In Mekkah / How The Muslims Killed Dracula

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.