Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,255 members, 7,822,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back (70410 Views)

Dr. Oluyinka Olutoye, The Nigerian Surgeon With A Difference (Photos) / Nigerian Surgeon Removes Lady's Ovary Instead Of Her Appendix / Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her & Returns Her Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back by emitope: 7:31am On Oct 27, 2016
Brain Drain...
Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back by CloudResident(m): 7:44am On Oct 27, 2016
Afonja guys- been breaking grounds since year A.D tongue
IPOB guys- been agitating as since year B.C! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back by eyinjuege: 7:49am On Oct 27, 2016
lafuria1:
Impressive. The Nigerian didn't study in Nigeria, so. I can't claim him.

Don't be surprised he had his first degree in nigeria and as usual relocated
He graduated from O.A.U Ile- Ife.
I just tire for Naija.
They train all their professionals at little or no costs and then release them into an unconducive working environment, and of course those ones will seek greener pastures an progress to doing wonderful things in other countries.
Same has been happening and still happening
Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back by HeGeMon(m): 7:51am On Oct 27, 2016
NCAN durumi branch cannot comment on this because we cannot ascertain d identity of the subject in question Some pple would have started shouting lost tribe of Israel, world best, genius overrated,
Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back by eyinjuege: 7:54am On Oct 27, 2016
solution2016:
I have read this before. It is not Nigerian surgeon but a team of surgeons in Italy. A Nigerian surgeon might be among anyway.

It happened in U.S, this year. It was a team of Drs. The guy is a Prof of surgery, paediatrics.
He's equally a co Director of one of the childrens' hospital in US.
Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back by Ohislee(m): 7:59am On Oct 27, 2016
Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back by AlanSugar(m): 8:32am On Oct 27, 2016
Dharniel:
Nigerian surgeon, not a Nigerian hospital nor Nigerian medical team...

That should reflect in the topic and not give people a wrong assumption...

Not only that, he's not even Dr Cass, Mstcheew! Just a member of a surgery team. Kudos to him though!
Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back by amodaade: 8:50am On Oct 27, 2016
skales67:

I saw a Nigerian name there but that one was the one holding scissors for Cass nah. Cass was the one who did the main surgery

Check this link. He performed same operation in 2008

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/the-girl-who-was-born-twice/

http://www.greatifealumni.org/index.php/events-news/awards/100-dr-oluyinka-olutoye-md-ph-d-facs-mbchb-medicine-1988-2008-international-reunion-inductee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back by Edunwa302(m): 8:54am On Oct 27, 2016
biggz82:

Yes I did, it's a nice 1 4 d medical sector cos most of dem come home 2 b consultants. NE my brother ask d person y if u don't have wat he/she has commented, everyone has dia reason 4 dia comments
Get ur point now
Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back by Mccullum: 9:25am On Oct 27, 2016
the Nigerian is Dr Oluyinka Olutoye is partner surgeon to that American surgeon but most of you so lazy to read but wish to comment, comprehend before you contribute.
Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back by JhyMedex: 9:31am On Oct 27, 2016
[/quote][/b]
Thermodynamics:
You've really made us proud bro. May God grant you more success in your field.

I love Yoruba people, they Gat big brains for education, not all though, some behave totally like Hausa people. But i must marry a yoruba woman from Ibadan.

Lol.. I laf at d stupidity of the second paragraph...
Calling God in d 1st n showcasing hardcore bigotry in the second...

Receive Brain or continue to wallow in ur naivety n ignorance..
Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back by pr0blem: 9:34am On Oct 27, 2016
I applaud this Doctor
Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back by Charly68: 9:53am On Oct 27, 2016
Thank God for this good news. Not the bad news of koro embezzled this & Fayose received that .
Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back by Rubyventures: 9:55am On Oct 27, 2016
Has he ever been to Nigeria? as far as he is concerned he is American.
Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back by franugo(m): 10:04am On Oct 27, 2016
bankyblue:

Really! Which part of tHe world re u from?

the realistic side...assuming d doctors didn't perform d surgery, what do u think woulda happened? N pls be realistic
Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back by PearlyJay(f): 10:07am On Oct 27, 2016
A miracle indeed! May God be praised. Great doctor! Well done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back by degamemaster(m): 10:14am On Oct 27, 2016
Congrats to the little fighter baby nd more yrs of healthy living to her. Also congrats to Nigeria for being the highest exporter of brains and talent to the west due to ineffectual leadership of the people at the helm of affairs.
Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back by Stanbeto: 10:15am On Oct 27, 2016
GB-):-)d kissne
Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back by franugo(m): 10:16am On Oct 27, 2016
smithsydny:
yea bro but Oluwa gave the babe not the doctor.. Oluwa used Dr to save the babe, praise God once more and thank you Dr,,

you guys should be realistic pls. A child is conceived when a man n a woman come together under d sheets. without this factor, a baby cannot be formed. There's nothing God/gods can do about it if d conditions are favourable for d formation of d child.
Also, d doctors performed d.operation, not God/gods. Had it been d doctors were not capable or dt d surgery wasn't performed on d lady, the likely result woulda been d death of d child n maybe d mother.
Why won't you people just take your lives into your hands n make things happen instead of putting all good parts of ur life on God/gods n d bad parts on satan
Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back by biggz82: 10:30am On Oct 27, 2016
canDy4eva:
my dear this has nothing to do with our medical sector.

It does cos most of dem come home 2 b consultants
Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back by Tbissy: 10:39am On Oct 27, 2016
Rubyventures:
Has he ever been to Nigeria? as far as he is concerned he is American.
[quote author=RedBeauty post=50535014]Is he married grin husband of life grin[/qu

He is a Nigerian with his MB.CHB from OAU, Ife.
Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back by Omolola1(f): 10:42am On Oct 27, 2016
Amazing!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back by Rubyventures: 10:44am On Oct 27, 2016
[quote author=Tbissy post=50547009][/quote]

What a shame, because of the useless administration we have in this country we are losing brains like this. cry cry
Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 27, 2016
franugo:

you guys should be realistic pls. A child is conceived when a man n a woman come together under d sheets. without this factor, a baby cannot be formed. There's nothing God/gods can do about it if d conditions are favourable for d formation of d child.
Also, d doctors performed d.operation, not God/gods. Had it been d doctors were not capable or dt d surgery wasn't performed on d lady, the likely result woulda been d death of d child n maybe d mother.
Why won't you people just take your lives into your hands n make things happen instead of putting all good parts of ur life on God/gods n d bad parts on satan
I said praise God.
Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back by fm7070: 12:52pm On Oct 27, 2016
Most Nigerians out of Nigeria is a talent
Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back by alaskido(m): 1:22pm On Oct 27, 2016
When I saw the topic Nigerian surgeon, I was shocked and surprised. I thought this was one of APC lies until I read the body of the story and discovered it was a Nigerian doctor in a foreign land. Thank God, I almost had a heart attack. Nigerian doctors in Nigerian hospitals that cannot operate appendicitis. embarassed
Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back by PMIcon(m): 1:37pm On Oct 27, 2016
skales67:

I saw a Nigerian name there but that one was the one holding scissors for Cass nah. Cass was the one who did the main surgery
Holding scissors is theatre nurse duty not co-surgeon's.
Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back by franugo(m): 1:39pm On Oct 27, 2016
smithsydny:
I said praise God.

i give up, alleluya
Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2016
franugo:

i give up, alleluya
that's ma nigga grin nah God win
Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back by AkinPhysicist: 1:50pm On Oct 27, 2016
macof:

grin grin I prefer it with Ewagoyin cool

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back by bankyblue(m): 3:41pm On Oct 27, 2016
franugo:

the realistic side...assuming d doctors didn't perform d surgery, what do u think woulda happened? N pls be realistic

But do u believe in God?
Nothing happen outside God.
Re: Nigerian Surgeon Removes Baby From Womb, Operates On Her Tumor, Returns Her Back by Itannooluwa(f): 9:39pm On Oct 27, 2016
teepsee:
And how are we even sure he his truly Nigeria? From his name i can't find it.

We Sabi clam people
u no see Oluyinka Olutoye

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

COVID-19 : 70 New Cases In Lagos, Lagos Mainland Has Highest Number Of Cases / Man Dies Of Coronavirus In Delta State After Visiting Lagos / Social Distancing In Aba: Access & First Bank In Pictures (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.