Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3550068 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by promo4(m): 4:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
expertix:

Step1 = go to your namesilo account and login
step2 = Navigate your self to your domains interface
Step3 = Click on the button beside your domain and complete the below settings one by one
step 4 = look on top of the domains and click on the change "Name Servers"
step 5= change these ns1.dnsowl.com to NS1.undeveloped.com
Step 6= change these ns2.dnsowl.com to NS2.undeveloped.com

If you like, you can change the third one but make sure you remove ns3.dnsowl.com from the interface

finally save your settings and you are good to go
chikena!

Done! Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by promo4(m): 4:38pm On Apr 26, 2018
haykay2005:

Setting is available for each domain. So search very well. One of the options require logo design though

okay, i will check again.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 7:15pm On Apr 26, 2018
Awoofawo:

Since I already pack and list on Namesilo using their name server..... will changing to Undeveloped own not affect my listing on Namesilo since is seems that Undeveloped don't have Namesilo among their qualifying patterns?
You can only park with only one marketplace and list on the rest. Once you change the name server it means you are out of that particular market.

However, you can change your server from time to time as you liked
Cheers

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by LORDVLADPUTIN: 10:41pm On Apr 26, 2018
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso(m): 12:37am On Apr 27, 2018
I finally have a payoneer account
na to order for credit card remain now
I can now domain all the way once my card gets here
Oga iyke i will be in touch once all these things are in place including my laptop
I had to dash my previous laptop to my younger brother when i was travelling cos he needed it more than i do as at that time.
Please any legit seller here
I need like $40 so that i can order for my card.
i was told i must receive money before i can order for it

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso(m): 12:45am On Apr 27, 2018
expertix:

Conversions are strictly dependents on the quality of your domains I have sold on undeveloped and on namesilo,
you are more opens to more end users when you list your names on both and others.
Setting the name server is just one of the factors for names marketing, besides that both of them has their ways of marketing domain names.For example afternic has many marketplaces as their point of marketing.

Good luck
apart from these ones which other site can we list our domians
afternic
auction.godaddy
undeveloped
sedo
flippa
namesilo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso(m): 12:59am On Apr 27, 2018
urgent reply guys.
I just got $9 offer for one of my domains
I know he must be kidding but how to i reply him
Check my reply to him, yet to send it

Sorry no
$9 is way too low for such a domain.
Its a 3 word domains
13 letter word premium domain
Make it $$$ and we have a deal
You can visit auction.godaddy.com or undeveloped.com or afternic.com or namesilo.com (depending on the registrar you use)to get it.
They have good escrow service
Thanks

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso(m): 1:02am On Apr 27, 2018
why im i seeing this
i parked my domian on namesilo but this is what i am seeing
where did i get it wrong

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by M2dX(m): 2:10am On Apr 27, 2018
I am still leaning .. how can i list my domain for sale on namesilo ..my 1st register skyairplan. com.. and how much do you think i can I list it. abeg i need answer
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 12:11pm On Apr 27, 2018
ewuoso:
urgent reply guys.
I just got $9 offer for one of my domains
I know he must be kidding but how to i reply him
Check my reply to him, yet to send it

Sorry no
$9 is way too low for such a domain.
Its a 3 word domains
13 letter word premium domain
Make it $$$ and we have a deal
You can visit auction.godaddy.com or undeveloped.com or afternic.com or namesilo.com (depending on the registrar you use)to get it.
They have good escrow service
Thanks
Too long. trying hard to convince can be discouraging in domaining " my asking price is $950. make a close offer and we may have a deal." in negotiation, you don't sound desparate even if the FIRST offer is OK.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 1:18pm On Apr 27, 2018
Happy to get these names

Ripplelux in king
Wowtreatment in king
Fundger in king
Ginhealth in king
Northernagent in king

Am also expecting a sale on one of my domain on namejet.. Will keep you posted

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso(m): 1:19pm On Apr 27, 2018
iykepromotions:
Too long. " my asking price is $950. make a close offer and we may have a deal." in negotiation, you don't sound desparate even if the FIRST offer is OK.
Thanks bro
I will reply him now
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso(m): 1:48pm On Apr 27, 2018
jamih:

I always follow up even if the tracker does not show whether it is read or not(.I think if they use image blocker or something similar), someone might not be able to track if the email was read by the recipient.
so I am an advocate of follow up even if "no read email was tracked"
hope it helps
Bros God bless you for your this.
After following your advice by sending a follow up mail to all those whom I already sent the first mail to I got a first reply with $9 offer and a second reply with not interested and a third reply with d guy asking for the price...
The one with $9 offer I gave him a counter offer of $950
The one with not interested, I ignored and the one with price I gave him $500 using Oga iyke format of telling him that he can make me a close offer maybe we can have a deal.

Even if none came through I am happy for one thing that I have learnt that do not stop at the firts mail.
Do a follow up.
One more question, how many times do u do a follow up and from the first mail to the second mail how many days interval cos this one is like 14 days interval.
Your opinion sir..and if I finally sell this domain... I don't believe in tithe but I will pay my tithe to u.
Thanks

4 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by leunamme93(m): 2:22pm On Apr 27, 2018
@ewuosu
Concerning Namesilo
just add the domain name to their marketplace, by clicking on selecting the domain and then the dollar sign up there, follow through, select sales type auction, scroll down use landing page yes..
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tranxo(m): 3:15pm On Apr 27, 2018
iykepromotions:
Too long. trying hard to convince can be discouraging in domaining " my asking price is $950. make a close offer and we may have a deal." in negotiation, you don't sound desparate even if the FIRST offer is OK.
How effective are ranges. For example, if you say, "I am open to a deal $600 - $950."
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Cmyname(m): 3:36pm On Apr 27, 2018
haykay2005:

May God see us though. With inbound option tru lander and marketplace listing, we are good
Okay, thanks. I just felt that the fastest way to sell a domain is via outbound. Well, I guess auction won't be bad as well, plus inbound like you said.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hourl: 4:17pm On Apr 27, 2018
Carmal90:
Happy to get these names

Ripplelux in king
Wowtreatment in king
Fundger in king
Ginhealth in king
Northernagent in king

Am also expecting a sale on one of my domain on namejet.. Will keep you posted

i think RIPPLE is TM
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso(m): 4:35pm On Apr 27, 2018
tranxo:

How effective are ranges. For example, if you say, "I am open to a deal $600 - $950."
This is my fear that I might scare them away with my price .cos I remember I almost lost a sale back then due to greed. I already said 350 and she agreed and I gave a counter offer to my own offer saying I got a better deal for 500 and she said she can't pay more than 400.
I was almost tempted to not agree but I jejely accept and collected the money

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 4:49pm On Apr 27, 2018
ewuoso:

Bros God bless you for your this.
After following your advice by sending a follow up mail to all those whom I already sent the first mail to I got a first reply with $9 offer and a second reply with not interested and a third reply with d guy asking for the price...
The one with $9 offer I gave him a counter offer of $950
The one with not interested, I ignored and the one with price I gave him $500 using Oga iyke format of telling him that he can make me a close offer maybe we can have a deal.

Even if none came through I am happy for one thing that I have learnt that do not stop at the firts mail.
Do a follow up.
One more question, how many times do u do a follow up and from the first mail to the second mail how many days interval cos this one is like 14 days interval.
Your opinion sir..and if I finally sell this domain... I don't believe in tithe but I will pay my tithe to u.
Thanks

the most delicate part in outbound "there u are", how much? price? cost?

God bless u 2 baba' and wish us and everyone plenty sales

If the person is not responding I follow up for about 4 - 5 times
the fifth times which would be my last follow up i always send this " I thought you might like to know that I have listed the domain name xxxxxhj.com at Godaddy.com for $wwww, you can go there and buy it. ( it works if they want the domain but are afraid of being scam, so they are comfortable with godaddy) I observed that after sending this the amount of view on the domain at godaddy increases.

but I have followed up up to six times if the person has showed interest before.

I follow up 2 days after the first mail.

then the subsequent ones are around 7 - 10 days , 1 month , 3 month to offering it for a low amount few days b4 expiration

my last outbound sale
I followed up the 3rd day buyer responded after 12 days
I have received most how much response , when I followed up 2 days after the first email( note , the working days I.e Tue, then thur) wed, then Fri)

Good luck on closing this deal

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U4ure: 5:24pm On Apr 27, 2018
how do I find domain end user to contact the steps by steps example, guru in the house please
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso(m): 5:38pm On Apr 27, 2018
jamih:

the most delicate part in outbound "there u are", how much? price? cost?

God bless u 2 baba' and wish us and everyone plenty sales

If the person is not responding I follow up for about 4 - 5 times
the fifth times which would be my last follow up i always send this " I thought you might like to know that I have listed the domain name xxxxxhj.com at Godaddy.com for $wwww, you can go there and buy it. ( it works if they want the domain but are afraid of being scam, so they are comfortable with godaddy) I observed that after sending this the amount of view on the domain at godaddy increases.

but I have followed up up to six times if the person has showed interest before.

I follow up 2 days after the first mail.

then the subsequent ones are around 7 - 10 days , 1 month , 3 month to offering it for a low amount few days b4 expiration

my last outbound sale
I followed up the 3rd day buyer responded after 12 days
I have received most how much response , when I followed up 2 days after the first email( note , the working days I.e Tue, then thur) wed, then Fri)

Good luck on closing this deal
Thanks bro
So if I'm sending a mail on Tuesday should follow up on Thursday
And if I send on Wednesday,I should follow up on fridsu
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 6:39pm On Apr 27, 2018
ewuoso:

Thanks bro
So if I'm sending a mail on Tuesday should follow up on Thursday
And if I send on Wednesday,I should follow up on fridsu
yeah ....that is wat I do
and also don't forget there is no lay down rule dat will 100% help make sales in outbound..wat works for one enduser might not work for another. so it is all about trial and error.

cheers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gen2lpat(m): 7:02pm On Apr 27, 2018
How una take dey select una domain names. Someone should help me. What so you look out for?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oooppp2(m): 9:53pm On Apr 27, 2018
grin

Good
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 11:13pm On Apr 27, 2018
Happy to get my first Bleep sale in domaining, but it is not achievable without some story

Late last year I saw a guy that sold nameparrot in king on namejet, I quickly start my research on how to register a name that include parrot as one of the keyword, luckily for me namecheap was about starting their $0.88 promo, fast forward I register a name designparrot n king and I was happy, I know for sure that name will sell for at least $69 if I lost it on namejet, but on this faithful day I was browsing through and i saw a guy from here that sold ripplechain in king, on seeing that name I began a search on what ripple and possibly how to register a name with ripple keyword, but mind you i have decided not to use my money to register domain name again till make a breakthrough, so I need to sell one of my names to purchase the newly found domain...
I needed quick cash,so I threw my designparrot in king on auction here and I got a buyer for $12 or so, and the buyer helped me in registering this my newly sold name...

Domain name.. Ripplemax.cm
Date Bought.... 31/12/2017
Registerer....godaddy
Amount bought..... $11
Amount sold.... $500
Date sold... 27/04/2018
Where.... Namejet

Thanks

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 12:43am On Apr 28, 2018
Carmal90:
Happy to get my first Bleep sale in domaining, but it is not achievable without some story

Late last year I saw a guy that sold nameparrot in king on namejet, I quickly start my research on how to register a name that include parrot as one of the keyword, luckily for me namecheap was about starting their $0.88 promo, fast forward I register a name designparrot n king and I was happy, I know for sure that name will sell for at least $69 if I lost it on namejet, but on this faithful day I was browsing through and i saw a guy from here that sold ripplechain in king, on seeing that name I began a search on what ripple and possibly how to register a name with ripple keyword, but mind you i have decided not to use my money to register domain name again till make a breakthrough, so I need to sell one of my names to purchase the newly found domain...
I needed quick cash,so I threw my designparrot in king on auction here and I got a buyer for $12 or so, and the buyer helped me in registering this my newly sold name...

Registerer....godaddy
Amount bought..... $11
Amount sold.... $500
Date sold... 27/04/2018
Where.... Namejet

Thanks

wow...congratulations , wish you many more sales

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 12:51am On Apr 28, 2018
jamih:

wow...congratulations , wish you many more sales
Thanks bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Awoofawo(m): 1:13am On Apr 28, 2018
Carmal90:

Registerer....godaddy
Amount bought..... $11
Amount sold.... $500
Date sold... 27/04/2018
Where.... Namejet

Thanks

Congrat......Ajekun owo ni o je! Chop money! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso(m): 4:21am On Apr 28, 2018
gen2lpat:
How una take dey select una domain names. Someone should help me. What so you look out for?
You are not alone bro..
But my small advice to go expireddomains.net
If u r using a mobile
Register and login
Scroll down.
Click on Show all Domains with TF >= 20
Click of show Filters
Under common
Click on only character
Character max 20
Click on new last 24 hours
Click on available in 24 hours
Then go to additional
Click on the extension u want
I use .com .net .org I will start looking for .king and .io now
Then apply filters
From there I don't know what to do again but I will follow my instinct.
Maybe the ogas here will add their own filters, I mean those one who also want us to make money like they do.
I still feel some people are hiding some details
Anyways thanks to all who had one way or the other contributed to this page.
More sales to everyone

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Treasure28: 6:27am On Apr 28, 2018
Carmal90:

Registerer....godaddy
Amount bought..... $11
Amount sold.... $500
Date sold... 27/04/2018
Where.... Namejet

Thanks
Congratulations.
More sales
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso(m): 6:37am On Apr 28, 2018
Base on experience or research
Which county buys domains more, in terms of outbound
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 8:05am On Apr 28, 2018
ewuoso:
Base on experience or research Which county buys domains more, in terms of outbound
US imo

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.