Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3573518 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (3318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by lizyamos(f): 1:08am On Apr 30, 2018
I dont have a valid atm card is there anyother way i can purchase domain?

cc iyke, carmal09, 2sexy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 10:22am On Apr 30, 2018
Hello everyone,
Please does anyone have an idea on how to get refund on domain purchased from godaddy? Their return policy says five days right?
Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EGUNSOLA14: 1:03pm On Apr 30, 2018
lizyamos:
I dont have a valid atm card is there anyother way i can purchase domain?

cc iyke, carmal09, 2sexy
domainking.ng is the place to go
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 3:28pm On Apr 30, 2018
Floyd45:
Hello everyone,
Please does anyone have an idea on how to get refund on domain purchased from godaddy? Their return policy says five days right?
Thanks
This link will help; https://www.newcoupon.net/cancel-domain-registration-get-refund-godaddy.html

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 3:31pm On Apr 30, 2018
2sexycom:
how una dey here?

I have been away. How did you coffeemachine domain name go. Did you manage to close it?
everything's fine. No further reply from the company. Placed a new BIN price on it some days back. Just a matter of time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 3:32pm On Apr 30, 2018
iykepromotions:
This link will help; https://www.newcoupon.net/cancel-domain-registration-get-refund-godaddy.html

Thanks man. Giving it a try right now. Appreciate!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by timijoseph01(m): 4:29pm On Apr 30, 2018
Hello great guys.. Glad what you people are doing.. Jah bless..
Got a few issues please,, I just reg at Bodis and got this notification as seen in the screenshot below.. how do I proceed..??
I also noticed in the Domain manager it shows "Active" under Status but "Unassigned" under domain name what does that mean

More So.. I've got this msg Twice in my mail from Afternic but cant see any link yet.. Later I got a msg that I have been approved for Afternic Parking but no link at all in the msg... Is everything fine..?

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 5:48pm On Apr 30, 2018
iykepromotions:

So I was able to contact online support for godaddy after searching endlessly. The agent said I would be refunded between 5-7 working days. If anyone is looking to chat with an online support here is the link to follow https://in.godaddy.com/contact-us.aspx.
Thank you to everyone that responded to my questions. Now it's time to take it slow, do more research and avoid rookie mistakes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso(m): 7:14pm On Apr 30, 2018
gen2lpat:
That's my set filters. Ewuoso name dey there. Lol... Will share other set filters. The only new filter there is Ewuoso. Others have been like that since 2yrs now. Will share what's inside for possible corrections. Thanks to all who have contributed
Nice one
But we don't know what they contains.
U will do well bro by giving us hint on some of them .
Thanks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Floyd45(m): 8:24pm On Apr 30, 2018
Does anyone have any experience or knowledge selling a niche domain in health/disease. The rookie drive is still running in my blood..lol.
I think I have some health related domain I might be considering.
So here is the thing, a quick google search reveals that two of them are available on .org
Does anyone think I'll be able to sell the dotcom to them with outbound?
Thanks once again.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by oludarekehinde(m): 9:06pm On Apr 30, 2018
Make 40k & Above Just by Reading and Posting Comments on news you Read Online

HOW IT WORKS

1. Daily login to your news platform gives you NGN50.

2. Posting of Sponsored posts on Facebook gives you NGN50 and above.

3. Each news you read and comment gives you NGN1 and above. If you can read 500 news that will give you NGN500 on daily basis. You know how many you can read as all it depends on you.

You are paid every 27th day of every month and minimum payout is NGN5000

Whats App me on 0-8-0-5-3-6-9-0-9-2-8 for the news site and details
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by gen2lpat(m): 11:01pm On Apr 30, 2018
ewuoso:

Nice one
But we don't know what they contains.
U will do well bro by giving us hint on some of them .
Thanks

I already did one. I was hoping for some motivation to post others. I got one already, will do that by tomorrow. Thanks and Good night
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Testapep(m): 1:18am On May 01, 2018
May this month be more beautiful and more blessed than the past months and may the Sun never stop shining on your dreams as you take each step to fulfill them.Happy new month guys.More Sales$$$ in Jesus name
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U4ure: 5:04am On May 01, 2018
how reliable is whogohost for domain registration
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 7:37pm On May 01, 2018
sold ..Ivy/fashion/net it is going to expire may 11
platform : Afternic BIN $50
net:35

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by M2dX(m): 7:28pm On May 02, 2018
Guys. urgent sale for www.Bestsellinggadgets.com and www.Globalmarkets.top (namesilo), check it out .
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 10:56pm On May 02, 2018
Carmal90:
Happy to get my first Bleep sale in domaining, but it is not achievable without some story

Late last year I saw a guy that sold nameparrot in king on namejet, I quickly start my research on how to register a name that include parrot as one of the keyword, luckily for me namecheap was about starting their $0.88 promo, fast forward I register a name designparrot n king and I was happy, I know for sure that name will sell for at least $69 if I lost it on namejet, but on this faithful day I was browsing through and i saw a guy from here that sold ripplechain in king, on seeing that name I began a search on what ripple and possibly how to register a name with ripple keyword, but mind you i have decided not to use my money to register domain name again till make a breakthrough, so I need to sell one of my names to purchase the newly found domain...
I needed quick cash,so I threw my designparrot in king on auction here and I got a buyer for $12 or so, and the buyer helped me in registering this my newly sold name...

Domain name.. Ripplemax.cm
Date Bought.... 31/12/2017
Registerer....godaddy
Amount bought..... $11
Amount sold.... $500
Date sold... 27/04/2018
Where.... Namejet

Thanks

Congrats, bro. I tap this kain blessing o. Wondering when I'll make a sale this high, let alone higher. Baba God do am for me, too.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 8:24am On May 03, 2018
Namesilo promo is back. $6.89 for a .com and .net. Enjoy but research before buying. It pays.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:58am On May 03, 2018
Oya I haff ready to start d business fully

If sumbori can just do a video of one of his /her sessions

Tanx
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by M2dX(m): 1:54pm On May 03, 2018
M2dX:
Guys. urgent sale for www.Bestsellinggadgets.com and www.Globalmarkets.top (namesilo), check it out .
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DonEwexco(m): 3:15pm On May 03, 2018
OP thanks for putting us through in this wonderful business opportunity, may God bless you more and more.
Pls I have issue in my GoDaddy account....recently I registered as an auction member on their platform but come across the place they requested that I should add a payee account.
How will I get payee account?
Thanks in advance.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DonEwexco(m): 6:20pm On May 03, 2018
DonEwexco:
OP thanks for putting us through in this wonderful business opportunity, may God bless you more and more.
Pls I have issue in my GoDaddy account....recently I registered as an auction member on their platform but come across the place they requested that I should add a payee account.
Thanks in advance.

I just rectified it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexycom(m): 6:33pm On May 03, 2018
iykepromotions:
everything's fine. No further reply from the company. Placed a new BIN price on it some days back. Just a matter of time.
IMO, you should have taken the offer bro. Hand reg to over 1M naira... is a more than a good deal. If my memory serves me right, you did something similar to your green energy domain name and I am not sure you found a buyer for the domain name till this very moment.

Just learn to take an offer IF it was good a enough in an instance where the end user was the ONLY one that replied... That is how I run my things, especially if you were the one that reached out to them.

I do hope that you find a buyer for this in the nearest future. Good luck!

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 6:39pm On May 03, 2018
2sexycom:
IMO, you should have taken the offer bro. Hand reg to over 1M naira... is a more than a good deal. If my memory serves me right, you did something similar to your green energy domain name and I am not sure you found a buyer for the domain name till this very moment.

Just learn to take an offer IF it was good a enough in an instance where the end user was the ONLY one that replied... That is how I run my things, especially if you were the one that reached out to them.

I do hope that you find a buyer for this in the nearest future. Good luck!
I sold green energy to .co.uk owner. Edited sorry it was idealheatsolutions may be I didn't report it then. in this scenario, the company seemed not to be interested. I really followed up. they may be back though. thanks for your concern and best of luck.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 6:42pm On May 03, 2018
DonEwexco:
Thanks in advance.
I haven't sell through godaddy directly. contact their customer support or live chat for assistance. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso(m): 8:06pm On May 03, 2018
I have being trying to get heat... dot come for sale.
What we had people asked for price and right now a company said they hey are having it as one of their agenda in their meeting which is going on as at right now I guess.
I placed this domain for $150 on GoDaddy and when this company asked me for price I gave them $500.
I hope they don't go and buy it straight if they decided to buy it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 8:08pm On May 03, 2018
DonEwexco:
Thanks in advance.
go to account setting
payment method (how to receive payment)
your payee name (I.e your name or nick name)
.select PayPal or wire
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 03, 2018
Sumbori shld volunteer to teach me ooo
Biko nu
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 9:28pm On May 03, 2018
ewuoso:
I have being trying to get heat... dot come for sale.
What we had people asked for price and right now a company said they hey are having it as one of their agenda in their meeting which is going on as at right now I guess.
I placed this domain for $150 on GoDaddy and when this company asked me for price I gave them $500.
I hope they don't go and buy it straight if they decided to buy it
One I sent to you? if yes contact me privately.

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (3318) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: bayobiyi and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.