Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1536) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3537216 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1533) (1534) (1535) (1536) (1537) (1538) (1539) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 1:07pm On May 31, 2020
This May has been one of our best months on this thread. Congratulations to all recent sellers, may the huge sales circulate among us and also continue like this.

Who noticed that there are no more fights and arguments? Chai, lack of sales no good. shocked grin cheesy

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 1:28pm On May 31, 2020
CornOak:
This May has been one of our best months on this thread. Congratulations to all recent sellers, may the huge sales circulate among us and also continue like this.

Who noticed that there are no more fights and arguments? Chai, lack of sales no good. shocked grin cheesy

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Juanmata48: 1:31pm On May 31, 2020
Congrats bro...Amen more sales to us all
Jayboltz:
*Sales Alert*
Fresno/Moving/Company/com
$ 399
Venue:Epik
Less than 2 months

Los Angeles/Piano/Movers/com
price: $850
Hold time: 3weeks

Totally God's grace! Started domaining around September. No sales forthcoming, took out time to study more. This thread and namepros really proved invaluable. Took up registration again around March
Little wonder why sales started coming now? The more you learn, the better judgement you have registering names. So newbies nor vex if them tell una to start from page one.

For the Los Angeles domain, initially priced for $650, less than 24 hrs I got an inbound offer of $400 which I countered to $599 buyer went silent, I fear say I don fvck up, come reduce price to $500 buyer nor even answer me. I vex increase price to $850 come outbound to like 30 end users. Enough of long story! After two follow ups with an interested client that offered $500 and was about agreeing for $550, I just wake up see shock email that the Domain sold.
Right now agreement dey with one enduser for $500 I pray make fvck up nor dey ooo.

All thanks to God Almighty for making this possible, to oga Iyke and all making valuable contributions in one way or the other. To all those waiting for your first sale, breakthrough is near thee. Keep believing and doing the right thing (reading).

Peace!

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 1:34pm On May 31, 2020
Juanmata48:
Congrats bro...Amen more sales to us all
big congrats bro... All these sales dey give us wey never see sales morale... I will report my sale here shortly

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 1:35pm On May 31, 2020
therealMcCain:
Food is ready.

My Book on brandable domain is out.

In the spirit of giving back to this community, I will be choosing 5persons to give my 3 Ebooks for FREE. The date/modalities for this will be communicated. so be on the watch out.

I have benefited immensely from this group. This will be my way of showing appreciation.

Meanwhile, those that bought the book at quoted price(not discounted price), as promised check your mail, I have sent the brandable book. reach out if you didnt get yours
I de d queue of d 5 people

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by riqmarol(m): 1:35pm On May 31, 2020
Good afternoon
Pls can someone explain and put me through how this domain thing is? Does it require me to be a computer expert?
I'll like to earn with it too but I'm totally blank

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 1:36pm On May 31, 2020
ikhalyfah:

I de d queue of d 5 people

sorry, the ebooks are reserved for newbies tongue
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 1:37pm On May 31, 2020
riqmarol:
Good afternoon
Pls can someone explain and put me through how this domain thing is? Does it require me to be a computer expert?
I'll like to earn with it too but I'm totally blank

You won't be blank if you start from page 1. Get a fat diary(not 40 leaves) and get started. The earlier the better.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 1:38pm On May 31, 2020
ElonMosque:

sorry, the ebooks are reserved for newbies tongue
I'm definitely a newbie

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 1:40pm On May 31, 2020
ElonMosque:

You won't be blank if you start from page 1. Get a fat diary(not 40 leaves) and get started. The earlier the better.
If u de tok dis one i go de feel like say i no seriously, because i no de jot anything down oo, grin
But shaa screenshot full my fone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 1:40pm On May 31, 2020
ikhalyfah:

I'm definitely a newbie

grin newbie get level sha.. you be expert newbie.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 1:41pm On May 31, 2020
ikhalyfah:

If u de tok dis one i go de feel like say i no seriously, because i no de jot anything down oo, grin

Lol me sef no jot o.. e dey somewhere for my brain sha... and I can always search for the answer on NL or NP smiley
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by WorriorPlus: 1:48pm On May 31, 2020
You can also learn the RUDIMENTS and make money with ClickBank... CHECK HERE
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by greatdesire: 1:49pm On May 31, 2020
Pls bro, I will be grateful if I can be among those that will benefit from your give away.

Thanks and God bless

therealMcCain:
Food is ready.

In the spirit of giving back to this community, I will be choosing 5persons to give my 3 Ebooks for FREE. The date/modalities for this will be communicated. so be on the watch out.

I have benefited immensely from this group. This will be my way of showing appreciation.

Meanwhile, those that bought the book at quoted price(not discounted price), as promised check your mail, I have sent the brandable book. reach out if you didnt get yours
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ikhalyfah(m): 1:58pm On May 31, 2020
ElonMosque:

grin newbie get level sha.. you be expert newbie.
Newbie na newbie

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by silverrock(m): 2:21pm On May 31, 2020
Jayboltz:
*Sales Alert*
Fresno/Moving/Company/com
$ 399
Less than 2 months

Los Angeles/Piano/Movers/com
price: $850
Hold time: 3weeks

Totally God's grace! Started domaining around September. No sales forthcoming, took out time to study more. This thread and namepros really proved invaluable. Took up registration again around March
Little wonder why sales started coming now? The more you learn, the better judgement you have registering names. So newbies nor vex if them tell una to start from page one.

For the Los Angeles domain, initially priced for $650, less than 24 hrs I got an inbound offer of $400 which I countered to $599 buyer went silent, I fear say I don fvck up, come reduce price to $500 buyer nor even answer me. I vex increase price to $850 come outbound to like 30 end users. Enough of long story! After two follow ups with an interested client that offered $500 and was about agreeing for $550, I just wake up see shock email that the Domain sold.
Right now agreement dey with one enduser for $500 I pray make fvck up nor dey ooo.

All thanks to God Almighty for making this possible, to oga Iyke and all making valuable contributions in one way or the other. To all those waiting for your first sale, breakthrough is near thee. Keep believing and doing the right thing (reading).

Peace!

Congrats on the sales Bro.
Where these ED regs or hand regs?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by johnoj24(m): 2:24pm On May 31, 2020
therealMcCain:
Food is ready.

I will like to be one of the beneficiary, add me.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Abdulasod: 2:26pm On May 31, 2020
therealMcCain:
Food is ready.

Boss, please make me the 5th person.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by riqmarol(m): 2:29pm On May 31, 2020
ElonMosque:

Alright, thanks

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by silverrock(m): 2:33pm On May 31, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Me Na word document I use copy all the key discourse and question and answers on the thread.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 2:37pm On May 31, 2020
silverrock:

Me Na word document I use copy all the key discourse and question and answers on the thread.

I go PM you for those abeg...

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by humble7744(m): 2:52pm On May 31, 2020
Good afternoon my elders
Help me appraise PIZZAISREADY.COM , I listed it for 650 BiN , but am having a feeling to increase d price
Your thoughts please

7 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ElonMosque(m): 2:57pm On May 31, 2020
humble7744:
Good afternoon my elders
Help me appraise PIZZAISREADY.COM , I listed it for 650 BiN , but am having a feeling to increase d price
Your thoughts please

Mike Mann's kind of domain. Put 3k. All die na die smiley

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 3:22pm On May 31, 2020
Humans can be very funny

When I talked about my book, I was insulted and asked to go open my thread

Now there is an offer for 5 free copy, No more go and open your thread.

The modalities will be ruled out, if you are not a newbie, that's automatic disqualification for you.

I would have loved to give it all out for free, but I have put in too much(this last book is 29pages)

Experience has also shown that folks dont tend to value free things.

8 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Promxy94(m): 3:23pm On May 31, 2020
therealMcCain:
Humans can be very funny

When I talked about my book, I was insulted and asked to go open my thread

Now there is an offer for 5 free copy, No more go and open your thread.

The modalities will be ruled out, if you are not a newbie, that's automatic disqualification for you.

I would have loved to give it all out for free, but I have put in too much(this last book is 29pages)

Experience has also shown that folks dont tend to value free things.

Lols who no want free thing...
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Jayboltz(m): 3:36pm On May 31, 2020
silverrock:

Congrats on the sales Bro. Where these ED regs or hand regs?
ED regged
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Avast(m): 3:37pm On May 31, 2020
slumbee:

Congrats! Let me go and dust my moving company domain and do fresh outbound.
I really thought it was going to be an easy sale the day I purchased it, but alas over 3 months and this nigga still sitting in my portfolio.

Same here
Baltimore//moving//company

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 3:42pm On May 31, 2020
U1:

Congrats on your sales, bro. I wish you more.

Please I have a couple of questions I wish you could help with:

1. Do you start outbounding as soon as you register a name and don't you have problem with getting buyers to register an account with your registrar? I wish to know this because of the 60-day lock.

2. Since you did outbounding for TotalLogisticsolutions and avcphotostore, could you share how you got leads? Was it just by searching the keywords on Google?

Thanks.

Thanks for the questions, let me use this opportunity to address some other questions I got asked:

***What filter do you always use on ED when choosing domain?

The first filter I make use of when selecting names from the drop(deleted) domain is my instinct/my gut - at least 55% of the time my instinct might be right.
So I will advice some of us newbies to always trust our instinct.

In doing this,will need basic knowledge of the industry- this thread, namepros and other domain related site can be of help.

Other filters- I keep it simple (kiss)

In the common section:

Under Domain name settings:
I always checked **No number
**No hyphen
**No consecutive hyphen
In the AdWords section:
I only rase my global AdWords to 1 or 2

Those are the only filters I use personally.

I no what you are thinking!

Who doesn't know all these? Right!

Well that's what I use and Seriously of all the filters, I trust my gut most and I believe most of our oga's can attest to that fact!

**The other thing I consider when I mediately spot a domain that appeal to me is what is the history of this domain, has it dropped before or is it just dropping for the first time. Is the dot net developed( I don't always look at this all the time but, if dot net is developed, your prime end-user to first contact is the dot net owner. But believe me the owner might disappoint by not buy most are times).

Tools that answer the questions

Hosterstats/king- my favourite GOTO
Web.archive/org

The above are the Oracle I consulted in a jiffy.

Another most important factor is who are the end-users: I quickly search the keywords on bing and Google to know the end-users.

As you can see there is nothing new in all these.

As regards to your questions:
immediately I register domain in a reputable registrar I start to outbound
I always got my leads by plug in the keywords of the domain in a search engine and visit their sites with the aid of snov and hunter I extract the email address and start outbounding.
Sometimes in the process, hunter and snov may not extract some site email addresses in that case I make use of contact form. Though this might not be effective as such but it works sometimes.

Different people have shared different methods of getting leads here on this thread, Facebook message and the stuff.

We do have some end-users who do not have any contact form, and no Facebook presence. If you are fortunate that the domain of such end-user is registered with GoDaddy you can contact the user through GoDaddy.

All you need to do is go to GoDaddy whoislookup put the URL of the site there, at the bottom of the whois info, you will see contact domain holder just click on it, you will to send short messages in which GoDaddy will forward to the registrant of the domain.
I have used this method and it works really well. I take no credit for this method cos I got the nugget from one of our oga here(haykay2005).
What is most important in this industry:
*** know your style and strategies.
I must say I sucks when it comes to brandables. Though I have some that were rejected by SH and I have some with BB but never made a sale, I even bought an ebook from one us here on brandable
**Keep learning
**Patience: let me quickly use @proxy94 sale's report as example, he bought portlandcondosforsale/king since last year and the domain got sold recently.
So for us that have not gotten sale I think we need to keep on pushing. Keep buying when you believe in a name after your research register it. Someone just sold mellowTiger/king here and some people were asking what motivated him to buy such name. Simple! is the knowledge of the industry and his gut that the domain will sell and here it is! It sold! The guy racked $2999

Sometimes I use to borrow money to buy names if I'm short of cash. In fact, the domain name avcphotostore/king that sold for 550$ I borrowed the money from my wife to register that name. And I only see one end-user for that name. But base on my gut I bought it, and it's sold.

I really want to say thank you to @ikhalyfah and others for Thier contributions.
I am currently test running boomerangemialtraking one of the nugget @ikhalyfah dropped one android outbounding. I sent a mail to a prospect on Friday and base on tracking he has viewed the 19 times. Though I don't know how reliable that tool is. But any how we move

#hope that helps

48 Likes 19 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by yeahh(m): 3:47pm On May 31, 2020
Pls what registrar can one get .ng domains
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Softmojo(m): 3:48pm On May 31, 2020
ollybode:

Thanks for the questions, let me use this opportunity to address some other questions I got asked:

There's something new to learn everyday.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jerome263: 3:50pm On May 31, 2020
ikhalyfah:

Newbie na newbie

Baba u no reply my quote poo

undecided
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewizard1: 3:50pm On May 31, 2020
ollybode:

***What filter do you always use on ED when choosing domain?

The first filter I make use of when selecting names from the drop(deleted) domain is my instinct/my gut - at least 55% of the time my instinct might be right.
So I will advice some of us newbies to always trust our instinct.

Big thanks. The bolded is key.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1533) (1534) (1535) (1536) (1537) (1538) (1539) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: MatthiasChin, nkeona(m), Parko(m), Akinsteve, ab2care and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.