Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (1538) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3537404 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1535) (1536) (1537) (1538) (1539) (1540) (1541) ... (3311) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Kealmin(m): 5:42pm On May 31, 2020
iCauseTrouble:
I swear, 80% of my sales this year are from afternic. 2 were rejected by SH. This one makes my 3rd name rejected by SH that sold.
Bro pls I submitted a reg name on afternic I had to change the nameserver from godaddy to afternic what surprises me is that till now whenever I check my portfolio at afternic I notice that they said the name has not bn opt in. So I'm somehow confuse how do I opt it in to afternic? Mind u I have already change the name server from godaddy to afternic. Secondly I really want to sell d domain fast bcuz of my current situation and I'm considering migrating to DAN so pls which do u think is better in terms of fast sale. Tank u
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ollybode(m): 5:42pm On May 31, 2020
TheSTreetman:

Nice one Boss. Expireddomains contains thousands of great names or even millions of great names that drop daily.

To see that depends on the filter you use. Some Filter good names out while surfing ED and still see another good names while some use less filter more stressful and still see good names.

EMDs don't use much filter in searching domains. They just focused on ADword CPC. That's why some people reported sales like WebuyForeigncoin or PreScienceAI or Olybode sales.

The style is the best form of surfing EDs but very stressful going through thousands of useless names looking for gem.

But if you drink enough Yogurt and enough water besides you, your eyes will spot that gem.

Good Luck to all of us.
You got the gist, very stressful but the reward supercede the stress

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 5:42pm On May 31, 2020
humble7744:
Good afternoon my elders
Help me appraise PIZZAISREADY.COM , I listed it for 650 BiN , but am having a feeling to increase d price
Your thoughts please
Slap $1999 on it

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 5:43pm On May 31, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 5:50pm On May 31, 2020
Simpsonrocket:

Slap $1999 on it
he can even contact Mike mann grin grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Simpsonrocket(m): 5:50pm On May 31, 2020
therealMcCain:
Humans can be very funny

When I talked about my book, I was insulted and asked to go open my thread

Now there is an offer for 5 free copy, No more go and open your thread.

The modalities will be ruled out, if you are not a newbie, that's automatic disqualification for you.

I would have loved to give it all out for free, but I have put in too much(this last book is 29pages)

Experience has also shown that folks dont tend to value free things.
Congratulations on creating your ebook bro. No one hates you here and no one dislike patronizing your work but we are showing our gratitude to the op of this thread Sir Alex
Iykepromotions
. He too is selling ebook. So you cannot come here to compete with him. Another thing you can do is to seek his authorization. We love you bro!

13 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by fasa199(m): 5:54pm On May 31, 2020
Jayboltz:
*Sales Alert*
Fresno/Moving/Company/com
$ 399
Venue:Epik
Less than 2 months

Los Angeles/Piano/Movers/com
price: $850
Venue:Epik
Hold time: 3weeks

Totally God's grace! Started domaining around September. No sales forthcoming, took out time to study more. This thread and namepros really proved invaluable. Took up registration again around March
Little wonder why sales started coming now? The more you learn, the better judgement you have registering names. So newbies nor vex if them tell una to start from page one.

For the Los Angeles domain, initially priced for $650, less than 24 hrs I got an inbound offer of $400 which I countered to $599 buyer went silent, I fear say I don fvck up, come reduce price to $500 buyer nor even answer me. I vex increase price to $850 come outbound to like 30 end users. Enough of long story! After two follow ups with an interested client that offered $500 and was about agreeing for $550, I just wake up see shock email that the Domain sold.
Right now agreement dey with one enduser for $500 I pray make fvck up nor dey ooo.

All thanks to God Almighty for making this possible, to oga Iyke and all making valuable contributions in one way or the other. To all those waiting for your first sale, breakthrough is near thee. Keep believing and doing the right thing (reading).

Peace!

Was the losangelespianomovers domain Caught?? because i had this domain on my watchlist and before i could say jack, it was gone.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Depressed101: 6:01pm On May 31, 2020
Simpsonrocket:

Congratulations on creating your ebook bro. No one hates you here and no one dislike patronizing your work but we are showing our gratitude to the op of this thread Sir Alex
Iykepromotions
. He too is selling ebook. So you cannot come here to compete with him. Another thing you can do is to seek his authorization. We love you bro!
oversabi wink

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DNSPro: 6:51pm On May 31, 2020
humble7744:
Good afternoon my elders
Help me appraise PIZZAISREADY.COM , I listed it for 650 BiN , but am having a feeling to increase d price
Your thoughts please
I like it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Brymo4all(m): 7:00pm On May 31, 2020
Please is streak reliable to track mails?
If you have a better tracker please tell me kiss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by meetme01: 7:15pm On May 31, 2020
clintonmarketer:
To know current domain promos
check

www.tldes.com/com

thank me later.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by silverrock(m): 7:28pm On May 31, 2020
Has any of you ever used the "Drop Catch" feature in some registrars to secure a domain that is about to be deleted?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by talentedchris(m): 7:33pm On May 31, 2020
Promxy94:

Still the same you know.
My brother, please how do I know if my outbound mails are read or seen at the end users side because I have so many sent mails but no replies yet?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewizard1: 7:51pm On May 31, 2020
talentedchris:

My brother, please how do I know if my outbound mails are read or seen at the end users side because I have so many sent mails but no replies yet?

Install the Mailtrack Chrome extension on PC

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jerome263: 7:54pm On May 31, 2020
Hello guys..
Is it advisable to buy domain from network solutions? What are the advantages and disadvantages?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ayobamms: 7:54pm On May 31, 2020
silverrock:
Has any of you ever used the "Drop Catch" feature in some registrars to secure a domain that is about to be deleted?

You'd end up 'losing the domain' because like most times, it'll go through the 3-days public auction where people with deep pocket outbid you.

PS: Unless the domain hasn't been backordered using Dropcatch/Snapnames/namejet.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Gabson91(m): 8:00pm On May 31, 2020
jerome263:
Hello guys..
Is it advisable to buy domain from network solutions? What are the advantages and disadvantages?
You can buy and outbound after 60days like in my case due to the fact that Dan isn't comfortable with them
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by therealMcCain: 8:03pm On May 31, 2020
Simpsonrocket:

Iykepromotions

I wanted to ignore this but have to clear the Air.

Iykepromotion teaches Geodomain, he doesnt teach brandable, at least to the best of my knowledge.

This thread has become the main, if not the only domaining thread on nairaland.

Complete newbies have reached out to me on whatsapp & I have refferred them to this thread & Iyke, because I know thats where they will get the basics from.

I am not sellfish to shield info that there is Geodomain just because I want to sell my books on brandables. They should be exposed to that & make the decision on which to focus on.

So there is no competition here.

This will be my last mention of my ebook here, I will not bore this thread with it again.

If you want the book you know where to check.

5 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jerome263: 8:04pm On May 31, 2020
Gabson91:
You can buy and outbound after 60days like in my case due to the fact that Dan isn't comfortable with them

What about other marketplaces like afternic, Epik, sedo, etc. are dey comfortable with them?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 8:06pm On May 31, 2020
humble7744:
Good afternoon my elders
Your thoughts please

A good name.

https://uk.godaddy.com/domain-value-appraisal/appraisal/?isc=cjc1off30&checkAvail=1&tmskey=&domainToCheck=pizzaisready.com

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by xammax(m): 8:12pm On May 31, 2020
Email trackers for outbounding

Mailtrack.io - can send up to 200 tracked mails at once using its campaign feature ( haven't used the campaign feature though)

Unlimited mail tracker - this is by snov.io, it shows you opened emails, allows you to schedule emails, set email reminders when emails are not open, and shows link clicks.

And it displays a small tag on Gmail dashboard on every email whether it is opened or not. ( All for free but there is no guarantee it will stay for free)

I just started outbounding so I use them together. I pray to make my first sale

My 2 cents

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by paulsir: 8:13pm On May 31, 2020
Avast:

Same here
Baltimore//moving//company

same here. ashevillemovingservices/king
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by OYENIYIJK: 8:14pm On May 31, 2020
therealMcCain:

I wanted to ignore this but have to clear the Air.

Iykepromotion teaches Geodomain, he doesnt teach brandable, at least to the best of my knowledge.

This thread has become the main, if not the only domaining thread on nairaland.

Complete newbies have reached out to me on whatsapp & I have refferred them to this thread & Iyke, because I know thats where they will get the basics from.

I am not sellfish to shield info that there is Geodomain just because I want to sell my books on brandables. They should be exposed to that & make the decision on which to focus on.

So there is no competition here.

This will be my last mention of my ebook here, I will not bore this thread with it again.

If you want the book you know where to check.

Boss no vex, from the write up of the man, he is not hating. He even appreciate you. If I get money, I will surely buy and who ever that need it will come to you.

Continue commenting the way you used to please. That is how Malaki something talked nonsense to HayKay2005 in page 258 and things change.

You master should please try to be tolerating us.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 8:22pm On May 31, 2020
silverrock:

Yes, I have backordered a domain successfully using Dynadot's dropcatch service.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by seuncyrus(m): 8:22pm On May 31, 2020
Hello house Please for those making sales on Afternc, is there a specific nameserver for Afternic BIN or how do you get your domain name to show BIN price
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jerome263: 8:25pm On May 31, 2020
CornOak:

Yes, I have backordered a domain successfully using Dynadot's dropcatch service.
How much?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 8:28pm On May 31, 2020
jerome263:

How much?

$25.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jerome263: 8:33pm On May 31, 2020
CornOak:

$25.

E cost oo...do they always get the name anytime u backorder with dem?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by grandstar(m): 8:36pm On May 31, 2020
Simpsonrocket:

Iykepromotions

Let us stop the overrigheousness. therealMcCain is free to sell his ebook here. He has earned the right to do so. He is a longterm member here.

This is a non-issue. The thread, if we want to be honest, has outgrown Iykepromotions and I am sure he is happy that his pupils are thriving. He isn't complaining. Those are attributes of a great leader: he wants to see his proteges grow and lead someday and we are grateful to him. I greatly admire his humility.

The therealMcCain should go ahead. We are here to help one another and not pull the other down. I know your intention isn't to pull him down but you will achieve that goal.

As long as Iykepromotions does not complain, neither should anyone here.

Let us vote on this matter. If you feel that the therealMcCain can market his book here, please click the like button. If he gets up to 25 likes, he can sell here. If not, he can sell his book in traffic on Third Mainland

Note: He must not spam the thread.

So go ahead and like if you support. I did not include share if you don't support because it might bring in a flood of new ignorant folks. We only want regular or daily visitors to this thread and not waka pass who don't know what is up

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by CornOak(m): 8:45pm On May 31, 2020
jerome263:

E cost oo...do they always get the name anytime u backorder with dem?

It's cheap. Other dropcatching services start at $59, of which you'd pay more if the name goes to additional auction (if you are lucky to win).

To answer your question, I don't always get the names. The competition is fierce. Most times, I lose to the highest bidders in the additional auctions.

Finally, it's for people with BIG budgets. Na manual catching I dey do now. lipsrsealed grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 8:45pm On May 31, 2020
Hello, Please is there a way or link to see Registrars Undeveloped has account with?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by talentedchris(m): 8:50pm On May 31, 2020
ewizard1:

Install the Mailtrack Chrome extension on PC
chaii but I use android phone

(1) (2) (3) ... (1535) (1536) (1537) (1538) (1539) (1540) (1541) ... (3311) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: AboutMarty, Mkin and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 154
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.