Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,903 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (68) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3545635 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ejosh4(m): 3:10am On Jun 05, 2017
Hello guys
I saw on the webmaster section, a domain broker who says they broker domains to end users https://www.nairaland.com/er-domain-endusers
Some of us could try our luck with them to see if our domains may be accepted.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 9:35am On Jun 05, 2017
sheddyboy01:
Can this business be done on a mobile phone ? And pls i need your whatapps number pls.
Not all mobile, but anything smartphone or Android Phone can do it so far it can open several tabs at a time in one browser. Contact me via www.Julanky.com for other Enquiries and support.

Regards.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 10:01am On Jun 05, 2017
samuelgodson:
Pros in d house pls wat does dis mean
simply ignore. Spam messages advertising SEO for domains and websites.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Griffon(m): 10:13am On Jun 05, 2017
iykepromotions:
simply ignore. Spam messages advertising SEO for domains and websites.

Iyke have you got a mail I can reach you with?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by nohalti: 12:41pm On Jun 05, 2017
Hello good afternoon house, please can I use FCMB MasterCard to buy a domain on GoDaddy.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by tolajay: 12:57pm On Jun 05, 2017
Last I checked, you can but the exchange rate per dollar is too high.

nohalti:
Hello good afternoon house, please can I use FCMB MasterCard to buy a domain on GoDaddy.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Meklex(m): 5:10pm On Jun 05, 2017
Where can I register my domain at a very cheap price?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DrinkWater10: 7:34pm On Jun 05, 2017
talkportal:

What sort of issues do you have with your card and in what way can I be of help?
can you help me pay for a domain on godaddy $0.99?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BJ4REEL(m): 7:16am On Jun 06, 2017
Hi guys, been a while.

What's the best method of collecting your payment from afternic with PayPal?

Does using a new email to collect from afternic and then giving same email to an exchanger work? Thanks.

cc : iykepromotions
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Swinger(m): 11:58am On Jun 06, 2017
iykepromotions:
you can use your payoneer to receive money directly into your card and simply withdraw from any nearby ATM however I don't use it, I use paypal for all my withdrawals and it doesn't mean if you have an account or not. you simply make use of paypal exchangers. (there are a lot of them even right here on Nairaland) They withdraw the money on your behalf, buy it at their own rate and pay you in Naira same day.

Thanks a lot! You have been so wonderful.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BJ4REEL(m): 8:08pm On Jun 06, 2017
BJ4REEL:
Hi guys, been a while.

What's the best method of collecting your payment from afternic with PayPal?

Does using a new email to collect from afternic and then giving same email to an exchanger work? Thanks.

Can anybody that has sold domain on afternic please chip in something
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by munchi(m): 8:24pm On Jun 06, 2017
emmanuelbrown26:
Well i will only suggest newbies to go one-on-one training. Because that was what i did and i can even tutor people up to 50%, if u have the money go live training
. Who taught you and can you teach me live
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by webpower84: 8:52pm On Jun 06, 2017
@ Bj4reel, sorry my main handle was banned. as I wrote in the previous pages, the best form of receiving funds internationally is paypal. simply contact a paypal exchanger. there are many of them and most of them are trusted though I have my recommended one (No serious internet marketer will like to tarnish his or her image online no matter the amount)

Depending on how you want it, he will give you his verified paypal email address, simply fill it as your payment option @ afternic. once they pay you will be notified via mail and your funds will be transferred to your local bank account by your exchanger. alternatively you can create a NEW Email account[hotmail is recommended here] submit it at afternic and once the fund is disbursed, contact your exchanger with your email info. He will use his verified paypal account to claim the funds and pay you in Naira after buying it at his own rate.

NB: These two methods is fully tested by me however I currently make use of No 1.

Congrats on your sale.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BJ4REEL(m): 9:47pm On Jun 06, 2017
webpower84:
@ Bj4reel, sorry my main handle was banned. as I wrote in the previous pages, the best form of receiving funds internationally is paypal. simply contact a paypal exchanger. there are many of them and most of them are trusted though I have my recommended one (No serious internet marketer will like to tarnish his or her image online no matter the amount)

Depending on how you want it, he will give you his verified paypal email address, simply fill it as your payment option @ afternic. once they pay you will be notified via mail and your funds will be transferred to your local bank account by your exchanger. alternatively you can create a NEW Email account[hotmail is recommended here] submit it at afternic and once the fund is disbursed, contact your exchanger with your email info. He will use his verified paypal account to claim the funds and pay you in Naira after buying it at his own rate.

NB: These two methods is fully tested by me however I currently make use of No 1.

Congrats on your sale.

Thanks for the detailed reply. Appreciate!

I think I may settle for the first method.

On the second option though, I noticed there is a section where one will have to fill 'first name' and 'last name' for the PayPal payment.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by genaro2000(m): 7:22am On Jun 07, 2017
To get your verified unlimited PayPal business acct. Contact me on WhatsApp on 08181017822
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by webpower84: 1:08pm On Jun 07, 2017
BJ4REEL:

Thanks for the detailed reply. Appreciate!

I think I may settle for the first method.

On the second option though, I noticed there is a section where one will have to fill 'first name' and 'last name' for the PayPal payment.
Interestingly paypal is not like that. @ your payment option selection, once you click on paypal, a box will be opened asking you to input ONLY your paypal e-mail address. Insert your's or your exchanger's paypal email and click on submit. That's it. You will be notified by afternic once paid.

Regards.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jiggar(m): 6:34pm On Jun 07, 2017
"Taps mic and clears throat"

Oga Iyke, pls, I need that sales letter.
Thanks....."lastborn511@gmail.com"

"Drops mic and leaves"
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by webpower84: 8:01pm On Jun 07, 2017
jiggar:
Oga Iyke, pls, I need that sales letter. Thanks....."lastborn511@gmail.com"
"Drops mic and leaves"
sent..... Confirm Receipt.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by BJ4REEL(m): 9:28pm On Jun 07, 2017
webpower84:
Interestingly paypal is not like that. @ your payment option selection, once you click on paypal, a box will be opened asking you to input ONLY your paypal e-mail address. Insert your's or your exchanger's paypal email and click on submit. That's it. You will be notified by afternic once paid.

Regards.

Alright, thanks for your time.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Ifeanyi4491(m): 11:51pm On Jun 07, 2017
Check my signature if you are intrested
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jiggar(m): 10:57am On Jun 08, 2017
webpower84:
sent..... Confirm Receipt.

Received in good condition, thanks to all involved.

"Drops mic and leaves"
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 12:54pm On Jun 08, 2017
Yet another big 2017 domain sale was logged this week when word came that Lola.com was sold in a bankruptcy proceeding for $550,000 in one of the year's six biggest domain sales to date. DomainGang found the details of the sale in a report published by Sourcing Journal. After filing for bankruptcy fashion company BCBG Max Azria was given court authority to sell Lola.com (with no other assets involved) and it now points to a company offering a new business travel app. BCBG had previously used the name for a women's fashion retail store that wound up failing.

An even bigger sale that occurred in 2016 has now been uncovered by George Kirikos who learned from a Logitech SEC filing that the company purchased UE.com for $700,000 last year. Elliot Silver at DomainInvesting.com had reported in April 2016 that Logitech had bought the name but the price wasn't known at that time. Kirikos, who has uncovered countless major sales by examining government filings, has now answered that question. As a result we have added UE.com to the 2016 Top 100 Sales Chart in our Sales Archive where it ranks as the 9th biggest sale made last year.

Back to the present, every one of the top five sales on our latest weekly all extension Top 20 Sales Chart is a short .com - with none exceeding four characters. NameJet filled the #2 slot with CPT.com at $69,000. A pair of four-digit numeric domains followed. Sharjil Saleem worked with Sanwal Memon to broker the $45,000 sale of #3 1003.com as well as #4 1227.com at $35,000. NameJet rounded out the first five with DTU.com at $27,800.

NameJet, who reported all of their May sales this week, had a hand in 10 of the 20 charted sales. Two of those were made by broker Erwan Kina on the NameJet platform - #6 Screensaver.com at $25,099 and #12 Napkin.com at $18,995. more reported sales @ http://dnjournal.com/domainsales.htm

This weeks's TOP reported domain sales;

Lola.com - $550,000. Private sale. What a sale cheesy

Screensaver.com - $25,099 @ Nmaejet ( I don't know why someone will roll out such an amount to buy such a domain.)

Apologise.com - $19,300 @ Namejet

Napkin.com - $18,995 via Namejet. ( who would have imagined this?)

Centralisation.com - $14,888 Via Domainmarket

More reported sales @ http://dnjournal.com/domainsales.htm

side Note; Domaining is a investment if done right, whenever the returns comes in, it will come in a big way.
Invest Right....

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 7:00am On Jun 09, 2017
Nomeh17:
Good Morning,

Please help me with coupon to register a domain if available.

(nome.jATyahoo. com

Thank you.
Note that Yahoo is a trademarked name.it's not adviceable to register any domain related to a trademark. Google "Cybersquatting" to learn more. Product or service related keywords with high CPC and competition is still the best option if you want to make an attractive impact in both parking and selling.
Best of luck......
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 7:48pm On Jun 09, 2017
GTB dollar rate is crazy o..... 390/$1
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by abdulslutsky(m): 9:40pm On Jun 09, 2017
slimjosh43:
GTB dollar rate is crazy o..... 390/$1
I Dey tell you
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by talk2izzy: 11:12pm On Jun 09, 2017
Hi guys!
For architects looking forward to make money off their designs online

Structurecity _ structured for your every need

Are you good and qualified to make good architectural designs?

Are you inspired to create quality designs, pouring out fresh innovate ideas that challenge the architectural world?

Are you swift and competent enough to produce a spectacular design tailored to suit the specific needs of your client?

Do you have a folder of designs created perhaps in your spare time that are up to building standards and are just eating up space in your hard drive?

Are you prepared to get rich just by selling those designs with minimum effort from you?

That's a lot of questions, I know. But the solution is way much better and so simple it's a marvel no one has ever thought of it before.

Structurecity is a brand new platform where all you have to do is sign up and publish your designs. Easy as that. Be it a condo, duplex, shopping mall, a large or small scale business. We are equipped to connect you with a whole lot of people looking to skip the hurdles and headaches not to mention financial costs involved in securing quality designs and get what they want immediately and a whole lot cheaper.. Oh also, there are loads of freebies involved when you publish a certain amount of designs. How much better can this get... Enter the world where getting your dream structure is just a click away.
Log on to http://structurecity.com/ to find out more.

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 7:36am On Jun 10, 2017
To those who may not be aware, Namesilo has been offering .com registration for $5.99 for like three days now. But yet to take advantage of it myself.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Cmyname(m): 11:04am On Jun 10, 2017
U1:
To those who may not be aware, Namesilo has been offering .com registration for $5.99 for like three days now. But yet to take advantage of it myself.
you can also use BYEDADDY as coupon code on namesilo to cut it down to 4.99 instead of 5.99

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 2:28pm On Jun 10, 2017
U1:
Use the promo code [b][/b]BYEDADDY grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: wisefingers and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.