Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,766 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (69) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3545228 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (3313) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 11:51pm On Jun 10, 2017
slimjosh43:

Use the promo code [b][/b]BYEDADDY grin
Cmyname:
you can also use BYEDADDY as coupon code on namesilo to cut it down to 4.99 instead of 5.99

Thanks, guys. But I think Namesilo's $1 discount can be enjoyed only on first domain purchase - that is, by new customers.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 7:42am On Jun 11, 2017
U1:

Thanks, guys. But I think Namesilo's $1 discount can be enjoyed only on first domain purchase - that is, by new customers.
No. old and new customers. unlimited registrations till promo stops. unusual of Namesilo.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 11, 2017
*USA VERIFIED VCC, VBA and PHONE NUMBER for PayPal Verification

*CANADA VERIFIED VCC, VBA and PHONE NUMBER for PayPal Verification

*EUROPEAN VERIFIED VCC, VBA and PHONE NUMBER for PayPal Verification

*VERIFIED EBAY / AMAZON + PAYPAL ACCOUNTS

*GOOGLE VOICE

*REMOTE DESKTOP (VIRTUAL PRIVATE SERVER) FOR PAYPAL / EBAY ACCOUNT

*MASTER CARD FOR PAYPAL VERIFICATION

Contact in my Signature
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso2002(m): 4:00pm On Jun 11, 2017
Please guys i need guarantors.
I need two people with current account in any bank to help me with guarantor form.
pls anyone here to assist a brother
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 10:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
iykepromotions:
No. old and new customers. unlimited registrations till promo stops. unusual of Namesilo.

Have you tried the code? It didn't work for me. I was told I had benefitted from similar promo in the past. Yet, it was only on my first domain name at the registrar (last year) that I got the $1 discount.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 6:35am On Jun 12, 2017
Great job here.

Domain flipping and mini importation helps alot

you are losing money by not MAKING MONEY.
Download MINI IMPORTATION GUIDE for free now.

Learn how you can import from Chine, USA for cheap and ship your goods to Nigeria easily and stres freee!
Check my signature.

Δ
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 7:03am On Jun 12, 2017
U1:

Have you tried the code? It didn't work for me. I was told I had benefitted from similar promo in the past. Yet, it was only on my first domain name at the registrar (last year) that I got the $1 discount.
Yes tested and confirmed, still on. without the code, the price is $5.99. The code is only for those who are in the Namesilo Discount club. once applied, it will further be reduced to $4.99 Dollars.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DEagle1: 8:07am On Jun 12, 2017
Happy new week my people. Please is it a good idea to contact end users with a dot xyz domain names?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 9:30am On Jun 12, 2017
DEagle1:
Happy new week my people. Please is it a good idea to contact end users with a dot xyz domain names?
yes so far it has high competition and related keywords however Note that .xyz is still a new extention. many people don't know about it yet and some people don't even want it especially for commercial purposes. I will advice you to stick to quality .coms for now. Fast Flip and turnover is sure if done right.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Griffon(m): 10:22am On Jun 12, 2017
Iykepromotions how do i reach you?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 10:59am On Jun 12, 2017
Griffon:
Iykepromotions how do i reach you?
Ikennaobi44@gmail.com or visit www.Julanky.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso2002(m): 11:50am On Jun 12, 2017
Secretario:
Great job here.

Domain flipping and mini importation helps alot

you are losing money by not MAKING MONEY.
Download MINI IMPORTATION GUIDE for free now.

Learn how you can import from Chine, USA for cheap and ship your goods to Nigeria easily and stres freee!
Check my signature.

Δ

U said for free but it aint free

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso2002(m): 12:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
Does namesilo still sell . com for $5.99, cos I can't find it there
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 9Ace: 12:49pm On Jun 12, 2017
savest n fastest means to riches is by investing in cryptocurrency, not just any cryptocurrency but tbc (the billion coin) whatsapp or call 08133721021 to get urs or for more info
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dand9206(m): 3:09pm On Jun 12, 2017
iykepromotions:
Ikennaobi44@gmail.com or visit www.Julanky.com
Sent you a mail Boss
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by dand9206(m): 3:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
ewuoso2002:
Yes, they are still selling
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hypetoda: 3:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
Following, hypetooda@gmail.com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by DEagle1: 4:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
iykepromotions:
yes so far it has high competition and related keywords however Note that .xyz is still a new extention. many people don't know about it yet and some people don't even want it especially for commercial purposes. I will advice you to stick to quality .coms for now. Fast Flip and turnover is sure if done right.
Ok thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 6:02pm On Jun 12, 2017
ewuoso2002:

Try search for the domain name and you will see the low price
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by spafu(m): 8:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
ewuoso2002:

expertix:

Try search for the domain name and you will see the low price
Expertix is very correct because I bought LovelyHairSalon.com at $4.99 yesterday with the additional $1 coupon.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 9:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
U1:

Not at all. It's for all customers. If you a namepros member use NAMEPROS

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by U1(m): 10:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
iykepromotions:
Yes tested and confirmed, still on. without the code, the price is $5.99. The code is only for those who are in the Namesilo Discount club. once applied, it will further be reduced to $4.99 Dollars.
slimjosh43:

Not at all. It's for all customers. If you a namepros member use NAMEPROS

My men dem, I still couldn't get the discount when I registered couple names few minutes ago, even with "Namepros" coupon. Got the same old message that I had enjoyed similar promo. Yet, na only once dem don ever give me the $1 off.

I couldn't join the discount program, as suggested by iykepromotions, because of the requirement to deposit at least 50 bucks. I don't have that much on my card and don't register often.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ogene70: 6:49am On Jun 13, 2017
Good work bro, so insightful. Will reach you shortly.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ewuoso2002(m): 7:17am On Jun 13, 2017
Morning all
Base on your experience which subject message works best for you when contacting enduser
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 7:22am On Jun 13, 2017
ewuoso2002:
Morning all
Base on your experience which subject message works best for you when contacting enduser
Premium Domain Available, Urgent Enquiry..... These works fine and draws attention so far your domain is competitive and you're sending it to the right potential end user.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 7:52am On Jun 13, 2017
U1:

My men dem, I still couldn't get the discount when I registered couple names few minutes ago, even with "Namepros" coupon. Got the same old message that I had enjoyed similar promo. Yet, na only once dem don ever give me the $1 off.

I couldn't join the discount program, as suggested by iykepromotions, because of the requirement to deposit at least 50 bucks. I don't have that much on my card and don't register often.
The promo is still on bro and looks like it has been extended for a couple of days according to a Namesilo support.

Contact their support if you've still got some bulk domains to buy.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 8:11am On Jun 13, 2017
iykepromotions:
The promo is still on bro and looks like it has been extended for a couple of days according to a Namesilo support.

Contact their support if you've still got some bulk domains to buy.

?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 13, 2017
Merrybet is quickest paying-out in Nigeria.Create
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Johndaniels(m): 11:19am On Jun 13, 2017
Helloo friends,
Am having issues with registering on bodis, the "create account" button isnot clicking

Ater my registration on afternic, when I want to login my browse will show
403 Forbidden
Request forbidden by administrative rules."
Please friends what do I do
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 11:55am On Jun 13, 2017
Johndaniels:
Helloo friends,
Am having issues with registering on bodis, the "create account" button isnot clicking

Ater my registration on afternic, when I want to login my browse will show
403 Forbidden
Request forbidden by administrative rules."
Please friends what do I do
simply update your browser or use another device. (Android or anyother smartphone is mainly recommended.) your current browser is clearly outdated. Do this and let me know the outcome.

High Regards.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Carmal90(m): 3:13pm On Jun 13, 2017
Hi all. Namesilo is telling me I should fund my account with minimum of $50, is that how dey operate I recently joined them to buy a couple of domain.
Cc expertize
Iykepromotion
A

(1) (2) (3) ... (66) (67) (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) ... (3313) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Firefox01, BOOKWORMLUX(m), Greenbuoy(m), onlinestaff247, OlusegunAJ(m), BigDaddyB, 2horsePOWER(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.