Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,663 members, 7,809,511 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (92) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3532513 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (3310) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 4:06pm On Oct 10, 2017
I just got this and countered immediately. Make the buyer just accept my counter offer Lol

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hourl: 6:05am On Oct 11, 2017
expertix iykepromotions I nid help ooo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 7:03am On Oct 11, 2017
bizmania:
Mr. Iyke, I noticed that the domains pushed up for grabs these days are nearly worthless. The bots and fast guys steal everything before we can get some.
Please can we talk about softwares that can help us catch good names as soon as they are dropping? Do you use any? How much do they cost? Thanks.

I don't know how you mean the domains are worthless; mind you, if they are worthless no fast guys could steal them.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hourl: 7:09am On Oct 11, 2017
expertix:

I don't know how you mean the domains are worthless; mind you, if they are worthless no fast guys could steal them.
Please reply my msg
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bizmania(m): 8:08am On Oct 11, 2017
expertix:

Hope you know that domains can be pre registered before they are pushed out to us on expired domains. net and other similar websites?
What I meant was that before those domains get pushed out, the fast guys (who obviously use softwares and robots) pick the best names.
Yes, those domains that get to us are not entirely worthless but most of the time, over 70% are worth nothing.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 4:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
bizmania:

Hope you know that domains can be pre registered before they are pushed out to us on expired domains. net and other similar websites?
What I meant was that before those domains get pushed out, the fast guys (who obviously use softwares and robots) pick the best names.
Yes, those domains that get to us are not entirely worthless but most of the time, over 70% are worth nothing.

Forget about that negative thinking, the market is big enough for everybody who can work hard to get them. That has being happening from time immemorial, but it does not stop you from getting the good ones at average concepts. The best can be gotten with cash, good cash, but you can still get at drops, though they may not be the best of the bests. You can still have them sell-able

But if you want to catch domains you can register at DropCatch.com that is the best place to backorder if you are trying to get any dropping domain.
However if you are more than one person on a domain, you will have to rival with others in auction

Cheers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by EverGlorious(m): 4:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
PAY PER VIEW is a leading Multinational and Multicultural company currently recruiting massively for the post of a

DATA ENTRY OFFICER: They believe in making the globe a world of possibilities where one can work stress-free and earn a good living.
No Discrimination, No Qualification, No Experience needed, No buying and Selling, Not MLM, Not Ponzi

REQUIREMENTS:
1. Valid Email Address
2. Valid Phone Number
3. Access to Internet
4. Age limit from 18 - 45years

JOB DESCRIPTION: Working at least 1 – 3 hrs of your time daily by simply filling in Captcha on the company’s website. Each captcha attracts 10 cents (USD) and one could earn a whooping sum of at least $100 to $ 300 daily.

SALARY: Very Attractive (Receive Payment as you work)

PAYMENT: is done through Western Union Money Transfer,Bitcoin,Direct Bank Transaction, Webmoney & other online bank payment platforms.
Work starts immediately you Register/Sign Up, at the comfort of your home and at your leisure.

Application is absolutely FREE through the below link

http://wiredrsota.bid/4724994657217/
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 4:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
hourl:
expertix iykepromotions I nid help ooo

What help are you talking about?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by hourl: 4:44pm On Oct 11, 2017
expertix:

What help are you talking about?
I don talk to iyke sir, i nid advice on pricing lewesremovals.com ni sir.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by bizmania(m): 7:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
expertix:

Forget about that negative thinking, the market is big enough for everybody who can work hard to get them. That has being happening from time immemorial, but it does not stop you from getting the good ones at average concepts. The best can be gotten with cash, good cash, but you can still get at drops, though they may not be the best of the bests. You can still have them sell-able

But if you want to catch domains you can register at DropCatch.com that is the best place to backorder if you are trying to get any dropping domain.
However if you are more than one person on a domain, you will have to rival with others in auction

Cheers
OK. Thank you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AMZYMAYO(m): 9:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
haykay2005:
I just got this and countered immediately. Make the buyer just accept my counter offer Lol
So,how did it go?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by samuelgodson(m): 9:58am On Oct 12, 2017
haykay2005:
pls hw did u list on godaddy having prb with list and also the payee name don't no what to do
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 7:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
samuelgodson:
pls hw did u list on godaddy having prb cry with list and also the payee name don't no what to do
Use any name and set up your profile either to receive check (cheque) or wire transfer (domiciliary account)
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 7:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
AMZYMAYO:

So,how did it go?
No updates yet. Buyer has up to 7 days to respond. Thanks
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by samuelgodson(m): 7:26pm On Oct 12, 2017
haykay2005:

Use any name and set up your profile either to receive check (cheque) or wire transfer (domiciliary account)
thanks a lot
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 8:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
This is coming from the CEO of a company in UK.I own the .com of their .co.uk brand.I decided to contact him after holding the name for more than a year.He replied in less than 3 minutes and asked for my price. I gave him $14,999.
He offered 100 pounds which i rejected. I insisted on $14,999. after arguing back and forth,i offered him 70% discount off the original price. meaning he should pay $4,499 (My intended price initially) provided he pays within 10days .he came back to reply me with this screenshot. he knows nothing about domaining and i tried my best to educate him .he even thought i won't be able to sell to anyone else since they are using the name in the UK.(no trademark) Lol. I was able to move him up to $200 from 100 pounds.

This man currently head more than 5 big companies within the UK and US . the name won't go below 4 figure... provided he pays within 10 days otherwise it moves back to $14,999. I have ignored them for now. sure he will come back cos i don wound am with facts and figures. the name is a 6L brandable domain name

sorry i had to cover some details(confidential). this is for us to learn and to know the business is real. nothing more! this is between yesterday and this morning. so, if he can offer $200 in less than 24 hours,he will do more.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AMZYMAYO(m): 8:48pm On Oct 12, 2017
haykay2005:
This is coming from the CEO of a company in UK.I own the .com of their .co.uk brand.I decided to contact him after holding the name for more than a year.He replied in less than 3 minutes and asked for my price. I gave him $14,999.
He offered 100 pounds which i rejected. I insisted on $14,999. after arguing back and forth,i offered him 70% discount off the original price. meaning he should pay $4,499 (My intended price initially) provided he pays within 10days .he came back to reply me with this screenshot. he knows nothing about domaining and i tried my best to educate him .he even thought i won't be able to sell to anyone else since they are using the name in the UK.(no trademark) Lol. I was able to move him up to $200 from 100 pounds.

This man currently head more than 5 big companies within the UK and US . the name won't go below 4 figure... provided he pays within 10 days otherwise it moves back to $14,999. I have ignored them for now. sure he will come back cos i don wound am with facts and figures. the name is a 6L brandable domain name

sorry i had to cover some details(confidential). this is for us to learn and to know the business is real. nothing more! this is between yesterday and this morning. so, if he can offer $200 in less than 24 hours,he will do more.
Good progress you're making bro. Do you list your domain with make offer or buy it now?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 8:54pm On Oct 12, 2017
AMZYMAYO:

Good progress you're making bro. Do you list your domain with make offer or buy it now?
thanks bro. i do both
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AMZYMAYO(m): 9:00pm On Oct 13, 2017
haykay2005:

thanks bro. i do both
Nice one bro. How did it go?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by kris(m): 10:13pm On Oct 13, 2017
$5 bitcoin giveaway!!!

Like, Subscribe and comment on videos to enter the draw.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDk_uWg_ltc
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by I888(m): 12:35am On Oct 14, 2017
haykay2005:

You are trying BUT you fantasize a lot... when you are ready to face reality, nobody will tell you to adjust.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Farouksenior: 8:45am On Oct 14, 2017
I888:
You are trying BUT you fantasize a lot... when you are ready to face reality, nobody will tell you to adjust.

Is it because he is a Nigerian ?. Domaining is like chess. You got to outthink ,outsmart the other guy while making him feel like the one making the decisions.

I know guys that can sell it for that 14k or even more.

6 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 9:54am On Oct 14, 2017
I888:

fantasize? i have something better to do with my time.. you know nothing

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by I888(m): 10:11am On Oct 14, 2017
haykay2005:

fantasize? i have something better to do with my time.. you know nothing
lol... i HAVE seen your type many times on this thread. Bold confident. We will be here anyway.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 10:14am On Oct 14, 2017
I888:
lol... i HAVE seen your type many times on this thread. Bold confident. We will be here anyway.
bro no need for all these.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 11:00am On Oct 14, 2017
I888:

you see . the moderator had to remove your post.... why would you call the guy an idiot just because he did not support your point.. you need to learn and start acting maturely

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AMZYMAYO(m): 11:49am On Oct 14, 2017
I888:
Where this one come from? Abeg shift make better people pass
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AMZYMAYO(m): 11:50am On Oct 14, 2017
haykay2005:

you see . the moderator had to remove your post.... why would you call the guy an idiot just because he did not support your point.. you need to learn and start acting maturely
So, what's up with the stingy CEO?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 11:59am On Oct 14, 2017
AMZYMAYO:

So, what's up with the stingy CEO?
Lol.. am on it bro. at this point i have to keep a few things to myself. guys dey angry for here ooo . i can see some" likes" on his post...THANKS BRO
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Farouksenior: 12:02pm On Oct 14, 2017
haykay2005:

Lol.. am on it bro. at this point i have to keep a few things to myself. guys dey angry for here ooo . i can see some" likes" on his post

Low-key is the key. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) ... (3310) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Jamescool2, cdor777 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.