Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (93) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3553080 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 12:03pm On Oct 14, 2017
Farouksenior:

Low-key is the key. cool
AM LOW ALREADY
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Peejaycute(f): 12:09pm On Oct 14, 2017
Are you looking for a strong team to work with in a networking business. my team has all it takes to work with in getting downlines. join us today let's work together.
Whatsapp only 07016212167
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ChariZe: 3:01pm On Oct 14, 2017
GOOD Day Nairalanders.
I am an lndustrious Young Lady who needs financial support to move her Business to the next level.
I need roughly #1.5m to #2m.

Repayment will be in 6 months.
Interest is 75% of the capital plus the Principal amount.

If You have a passion for Young Entrepreneurs, and wish to help, I can be reached on:
+234 9021101569
OR dazz_kyra08@yahoo.com

N.B: You can also drop Your email, so I can contact You for further discussions.

THANKS & God bless.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AMZYMAYO(m): 1:53am On Oct 15, 2017
haykay2005:
Lol.. am on it bro. at this point i have to keep a few things to myself. guys dey angry for here ooo . i can see some" likes" on his post...THANKS BRO
I get it bro. Bad belle too much
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 12:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
quick tip: If You're dealing with a white man especially an american, uk and some other top countries, don't easily reveal your identity as a NIGERIAN. so what do you do when trying to sell a domain at a reasonably high amount?
sell at a marketplace or when contacting end user, use a domain privacy.
AN average Oyinbo Man beleives that every Nigerian is a scammer, though this is a big lie anyway.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by leunamme93(m): 4:57pm On Oct 15, 2017
haykay2005:

AM LOW ALREADY
Bro its JEALOUSY and ENVY.. E dey pain them say dem no get dat kind of domain for their portfolio, dat na if them get one sef.
I wish you all the best.
Happy Sales.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by mayorj(m): 12:04am On Oct 16, 2017
If you are a student or guru, you can participate in an online test platform, where you can earn some cash. It all depends on you!

Visit:
https://learnandwin.tapfiliate.com/programs/learn-and-win-affiliate-program/signup/?via=173971
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AMZYMAYO(m): 10:26am On Oct 16, 2017
haykay2005:

AM LOW ALREADY
Oga. Abeg, wetin you drop for your bank details?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 1:31pm On Oct 16, 2017
AMZYMAYO:

Oga. Abeg, wetin you drop for your bank details?

just go to the bank where you opened the domiciliary account. you will be guided
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AMZYMAYO(m): 7:07pm On Oct 16, 2017
haykay2005:

just go to the bank where you opened the domiciliary account. you will be guided

Oh! I was trying to use my payoneer bank account
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 8:07pm On Oct 16, 2017
AMZYMAYO:

Oh! I was trying to use my payoneer bank account
You can send them a mail on payoneer but I doubt it
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AMZYMAYO(m): 11:20am On Oct 17, 2017
haykay2005:

You can send them a mail on payoneer but I doubt it
The guy dey ask me for bank address. And I told me the address. But he never answer me. Can you help me with the process of your dorm account?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Davindal(m): 6:07pm On Oct 17, 2017
iykepromotions:
quick tip: If You're dealing with a white man especially an american, uk and some other top countries, don't easily reveal your identity as a NIGERIAN. so what do you do when trying to sell a domain at a reasonably high amount?
AN average Oyinbo Man beleives that every Nigerian is a scammer, though this is a big lie anyway.
Please, how do we go about it: I mean, how to activate the privacy stuff? Thank you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by randomShek: 11:00pm On Oct 17, 2017
iykepromotions:
What's your say on .xyz? Just found some 4L CVCV that are available at namesilo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AMZYMAYO(m): 11:27pm On Oct 17, 2017
randomShek:
Xyz is not an extension you can expect quick sales. If at all You want to invest in xyz, make them one-word English word and don't spend above $1.17 registering one

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 7:57am On Oct 18, 2017
AMZYMAYO:

The guy dey ask me for bank address. And I told me the address. But he never answer me. Can you help me with the process of your dorm account?
If you are GTB account holder, that means you already have Dollar, Euro and pounds account in your bank.All you now need to do is to go and meet your customer care and ask them of your $ account number and other details as requested and give it to the people that are asking you for the details.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 8:39am On Oct 18, 2017
Davindal:
Please, how do we go about it: I mean, how to activate the privacy stuff? Thank you.
If your domains is registered at namesilo, this is easy and free. simply log into your account, locate your domains dashboard and click a little box beside the domain you wish to change privacy. look up and search for privacy setting, click on it and affect changes.

3 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 1:27pm On Oct 18, 2017
AMZYMAYO:

Just go to any bank and ask for dom account form
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 1:31pm On Oct 18, 2017
iykepromotions:
If your domains is registered at namesilo, this is easy and free. simply log into your account, locate your domains dashboard and click a little box beside the domain you wish to change privacy. look up and search for privacy setting, click on it and affect changes.
Let's not forget the demerits of using privacy. Except for marketplace listing, it will be difficult for buyers to do a Whois search on your names. That is, makes it difficult for buyers to locate you.

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 1:42pm On Oct 18, 2017
haykay2005:

Let's not forget the demerits of using privacy. Except for marketplace listing, it will be difficult for buyers to do a Whois search on your names. That is, makes it difficult for buyers to locate you.
there are more to this you seem not to understand. This is what i have been testing out for the past few months....... and that is the Nigerian factor. Except for personal use, using a domain privacy or hiding your address is quite important if you want to sell your domain at a decent figure and very fast too.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 12:15am On Oct 19, 2017
iykepromotions:
there are more to this you seem not to understand. This is what i have been testing out for the past few months....... and that is the Nigerian factor. Except for personal use, using a domain privacy or hiding your address is quite important if you want to sell your domain at a decent figure and very fast too.
There is no point arguing over this . There is Nigerian factor, which I believe. I only point out demerits of hiding privacy!!! If you believe there are no demerits, fine and good.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AMZYMAYO(m): 2:28am On Oct 19, 2017
haykay2005:

Just go to any bank and ask for dom account form
Thanks bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by AMZYMAYO(m): 2:29am On Oct 19, 2017
expertix:

If you are GTB account holder, that means you already have Dollar, Euro and pounds account in your bank.All you now need to do is to go and meet your customer care and ask them of your $ account number and other details as requested and give it to the people that are asking you for the details.
Thanks bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 4:40am On Oct 19, 2017
randomShek:
Focus more on quality .coms thats reflects on a product or a service.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexynet: 6:35pm On Oct 19, 2017
haykay2005:

There is no point arguing over this . There is Nigerian factor, which I believe. I only point out demerits of hiding privacy!!! If you believe there are no demerits, fine and good.
but on namepros you once told me the fact that it's not working for me doesn't mean it someone else is not getting it when I tried to point out this same ish to you.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 7:55pm On Oct 19, 2017
2sexynet:
but on namepros you once told me the fact that it's not working for me doesn't mean it someone else is not getting it when I tried to point out this same ish to you.

I am not saying the idea is wrong. What I mean is, we can't rule it out completely. For instance, my first inbound sale was a GEO name and I sold if for $350. It was a whois inbound, not landing page.
With that alone, I will not support turning off privacy cos whois inbound works for me. It might be a different story for another domainer. I only call iyke attention to merits and demerits of privacy tin. Whichever one you choose, there are merits and demerits. That's the point!!!

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexynet: 11:39pm On Oct 19, 2017
haykay2005:

I am not saying the idea is wrong. What I mean is, we can't rule it out completely. For instance, my first inbound sale was a GEO name and I sold if for $350. It was a whois inbound, not landing page.
With that alone, I will not support turning off privacy cos whois inbound works for me. It might be a different story for another domainer. I only call iyke attention to merits and demerits of privacy tin. Whichever one you choose, there are merits and demerits. That's the point!!!
I am not talking about privacy but disputing that being a Nigerian does not affect sales... as you can see iyke has stated it.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 12:59am On Oct 20, 2017
2sexynet:
I am not talking about privacy but disputing that being a Nigerian does not affect sales... as you can see iyke has stated it.
haykay2005:

I did not dispute that. Check the bolded part up there. Being a Nigerian does affect sales oooo
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexynet: 6:33am On Oct 20, 2017
haykay2005:

I did not dispute that. Check the bolded part up there. Being a Nigerian does affect sales oooo
I will pull up your comment from Namepros... lol grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 7:21am On Oct 20, 2017
2sexynet:
I will pull up your comment from Namepros... lol grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
May be that was sales generally which your nationality has nothing to do about. Like listing on major marketplace or getting inbound offer. But blaming nationality on domain failure is a NO. "Good name will sell irrespective of your location" .that might be the bone of contention and what I said precisely. I am not sure.i remember when you told me to get back to you whenever my sales get to 100 names in total. Can't remember what led to that but am counting. Don't worry
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by 2sexynet: 1:44pm On Oct 20, 2017
haykay2005:

May be that was sales generally which your nationality has nothing to do about. Like listing on major marketplace or getting inbound offer. But blaming nationality on domain failure is a NO. "Good name will sell irrespective of your location" .that might be the bone of contention and what I said precisely. I am not sure.i remember when you told me to get back to you whenever my sales get to 100 names in total. Can't remember what led to that but am counting. Don't worry
Yeah, I did. Did you see my recent sale and the experience I had? I had even lost 2 sales previously in 4 figures each AFTER showing PROOF of ownership and they just go blank... what would you say is the cause? Poor name I guess?

(1) (2) (3) ... (90) (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.