Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,532 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

What To Do To Make Money Online? - Business (90) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What To Do To Make Money Online? (3557519 Views)

Top 5 Strategies Millionaire Entrepreneur Use To Make Money Online / Can You Really Make Money Online On Autopilot? / Make Quick Money Online And Offline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (3314) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 12:46am On Sep 26, 2017
Have opened namejet.com and verified without a single domain in my account. I have just submitted 15 domains after been verified.
Though they may ask for more domains

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by joy2000: 2:20am On Sep 26, 2017
good posting.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 8:36am On Sep 26, 2017
expertix:
Have opened namejet.com and verified without a single domain in my account. I have just submitted 15 domains after been verified.
Though they may ask for more domains
The moment you get a reply from "NAMEJET BUSINESS SERVICE", you are in... Just follow the remaining steps according to instructions. Best of luck
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 8:39am On Sep 26, 2017
Intelligence:
Please can the pros engage us a little more intensively about hand reg domains? The expired domain niche seems too competitive for begineers to have a fair share. Thanks.
Have you checked sales report today? how many blog post have you read today about domaining? Have you checked namepros today? If your answer is no/none, then your are not ready.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Cmyname(m): 12:25pm On Sep 26, 2017
expertix:
directnic.com is selling .COMs promo again $4.17
Cool offer, but I have read that after registering your domain with directnic, your account would be blocked and they would ask for id verification. How true is this? And if it's true, hope it's not a tideous process?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 5:20pm On Sep 26, 2017
Cmyname:
Cool offer, but I have read that after registering your domain with directnic, your account would be blocked and they would ask for id verification. How true is this? And if it's true, hope it's not a tideous process?

I can't remember exactly what happened at my first reg with them, Don't you have any id card? something like your international passport, national Id card, or Voters Card.
If you have, then there should be no cause for alarm, go ahead and reg. I have all those cards; as a Nigerian and for one to be a good citizen, you need all those things handy.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Cmyname(m): 8:03pm On Sep 26, 2017
expertix:

I can't remember exactly what happened at my first reg with them, Don't you have any id card? something like your international passport, national Id card, or Voters Card.
If you have, then there should be no cause for alarm, go ahead and reg. I have all those cards; as a Nigerian and for one to be a good citizen, you need all those things handy.
Ok, thanks. I have got a card so no wahala.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 11:27pm On Sep 26, 2017
Cmyname:
yea that is normal with directnic but with the help of their support your account will be unblocked immediately
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by blackbliz: 12:27am On Sep 27, 2017
iykepromotions:
Edited; this thread is all about exposing one of the other ways to make money online. I don't want this thread to go far however my original thread was deleted late last week by the overzealous antibot. And I promise that this thread will be more interesting than the first thread.

Introduction;
As I write earlier this thread is focusing on how to make money with NEW and EXPIRED domain names, tips, experiences. Do and Don'ts.
It still amazes me that quite a large number of Nigerians are fully online with different devices phones and computers but yet not making money from it. Many things have changed and one of the easiest way to make money now is online. Quote me anywhere.

Now you may be asking" what is a domain name and how can I make money from it"?
Calm down
In one word a domain name is an online real estate. If you want to get a website for personal or business use, what you need first is a domain name. Just like if you want to to build a house, no matter your plans and design, you need a land first.
In other words, without a domain name there will be no website. Without a domain name there will be nothing like e-mail address. "Now how do I make money from it"? The truth is that most good domain names have been taken. ... They have all gone. For example all 3letter domains names has been taken. You can form it and confirm. The only avenue to target is expired domain names. And what is expired domain name again? These are domains that the original owners fail to renew. every domain has an expiry date. The maximum you can register a domain is 10 yr which the minimum is just 1 yr. Now if the original owner fail to renew it after the year duration, some grace period will be given after the domain will be dropped and become available for anyone to re- register and it's legal.

Now this is quite easy and anybody with the right information and tools can do it and have a wonderful result. This is from my personal experience and not a hear say. Now this is richly profitable but just like any other business it has some basic strategies and ways to do it in order to get decent result.

Questions and enquiries are welcomed.Am a 300level accounting student I want to start online business but don't know where to start from

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by blackbliz: 1:18am On Sep 27, 2017
iykepromotions:
you can send in your enquiries to Ikennaobi44@gmail.com and I will definately attend to you.

Regards
pls can u explain dis stuff better be cause I try a site like that am I saw I should pay 25$
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 3:18pm On Sep 27, 2017
iykepromotions:
Successfully sold at Namesilo exactly after One week of registration. $499 @ a BUY IT NOW PRICE. Namesilo commission is just about 7.5% cheesy
Screenshot below.
this is superb

had a similar sale , reg the domain during the namesilo promo , did outbound , asked 950 buyer offered 400, I accepted and sold the name for 400

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Intelligence: 12:00am On Sep 28, 2017
haykay2005:

Have you checked sales report today? how many blog post have you read today about domaining? Have you checked namepros today? If your answer is no/none, then your are not ready.
You could have just read my message and skipped it like a couple others did. You made no attempt to help. And what if I answered 'yes' to all your questions above? No help still! You were so quick to reprimand like a mother telling her five year old child to bathe five times just to look clean. For the records, I met this thread in page 12. I've read every single alphabet on this thread, registered a couple expired domains but I'm still a rookie in this business. Alot of amateurs are here too, helpless and I asked if the top guys in the business can swipe attention a little to hand reg domains where the competition is at least bearable. If you want to help, please do. If not, please ignore. Someone else will but if no one does, we'll find a way around it. It will only take more time.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Cmyname(m): 12:23am On Sep 28, 2017
jamih:

yea that is normal with directnic but with the help of their support your account will be unblocked immediately
Thanks, I understand.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Cmyname(m): 12:28am On Sep 28, 2017
jamih:

this is superb

had a similar sale , reg the domain during the namesilo promo , did outbound , asked 950 buyer offered 400, I accepted and sold the name for 400
Congrats, wish you more sales. It was during the promo so I believe it was a hand reg domain. Do you mind if we know the name?
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 7:31am On Sep 28, 2017
Intelligence:
You could have just read my message and skipped it like a couple others did. You made no attempt to help. And what if I answered 'yes' to all your questions above? No help still! You were so quick to reprimand like a mother telling her five year old child to bathe five times just to look clean. For the records, I met this thread in page 12. I've read every single alphabet on this thread, registered a couple expired domains but I'm still a rookie in this business. Alot of amateurs are here too, helpless and I asked if the top guys in the business can swipe attention a little to hand reg domains where the competition is at least bearable. If you want to help, please do. If not, please ignore. Someone else will but if no one does, we'll find a way around it. It will only take more time.

This biz is same as evry other biz; it requires learning and inbuilt ideas from what you have learnt from place to places. You must read and understand what makes good domain name for investment. I t is not something you can just learn within few minutes, even if someone tell you his or her own ideas it might not be enough, it may not work for; you must build up your idea from what you have learnt here or from many places so tjat when you see any good domain you should be able to know.
What hakay was telling you is that you need to read and learn something to enable you know what makes good domain names, because there are no two equal domains.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 8:10am On Sep 28, 2017
Cmyname:
Congrats, wish you more sales. It was during the promo so I believe it was a hand reg domain. Do you mind if we know the name?

yes hand reg , a VR name

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by jamih: 8:15am On Sep 28, 2017
Cmyname:

thanks man and plenty sales to you too
yes it is a hand reg , a VR name

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by neo4real: 8:19am On Sep 28, 2017
Hello @expertix, @Intelligence actually needs a strategy to start with like how you set criteria for elimination on expireddomains.net what to look out for etc so from there he could develop his own strategy as time goes on.

For me for instance I have read all threads from 0 to current, study on namepro, done my filtering bought domains over the past 6 months but not a single sales I have even severally sent you request to no avail. So you could help with a strategy from there we develop our. Thanks

expertix:

This biz is same as evry other biz; it requires learning and inbuilt ideas from what you have learnt from place to places. You must read and understand what makes good domain name for investment. I t is not something you can just learn within few minutes, even if someone tell you his or her own ideas it might not be enough, it may not work for; you must build up your idea from what you have learnt here or from many places so tjat when you see any good domain you should be able to know.
What hakay was telling you is that you need to read and learn something to enable you know what makes good domain names, because there are no two equal domains.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by iykepromotions: 8:32am On Sep 28, 2017
jamih:

this is superb

quite interesting and congrats on your sale. VR related domains are mostly highly rated, future trending and could have even been sold more. Cool ROI!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by expertix(m): 9:12am On Sep 28, 2017
neo4real:
Hello @expertix, @Intelligence actually needs a strategy to start with like how you set criteria for elimination on expireddomains.net what to look out for etc so from there he could develop his own strategy as time goes on.

For me for instance I have read all threads from 0 to current, study on namepro, done my filtering bought domains over the past 6 months but not a single sales I have even severally sent you request to no avail. So you could help with a strategy from there we develop our. Thanks

What I do are looking for the type of domains that are trendy in market such cloud, vr, crypto, holo, drone, insurance, and cabinetry though cabinetry is not as such trendy but it is a good niche that sells any day any time.I do this on both hand reg and at expire domains. The next thing I do before buying is to look at what are the quoted and unquoted search "volume on Google" I have a set down cut off for every niche. I also visit auctions to see what are going fast in the market to adjust my interest. I also take a lot of what I will call reasonable risks in my opinion. Without taking sensible risks you can.not make it in domain name biz

please follow these links and read https://cctldmarket..com.ng/2016/04/how-to-identify-good-domain-names-and.html

https://cctldmarket..com.ng/2016/05/what-are-qualities-of-good-domainers.

https://cctldmarket..com.ng/p/blog-page_52.html

and many other places

Cheers and good luck

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by neo4real: 12:00pm On Sep 28, 2017
expertix:

What I do are looking for the type of domains that are trendy in market such cloud, vr, crypto, holo, drone, insurance, and cabinetry though cabinetry is not as such trendy but it is a good niche that sells any day any time.I do this on both hand reg and at expire domains. The next thing I do before buying is to look at what are the quoted and unquoted search "volume on Google" I have a set down cut off for every niche. I also visit auctions to see what are going fast in the market to adjust my interest. I also take a lot of what I will call reasonable risks in my opinion. Without taking sensible risks you can.not make it in domain name biz

please follow these links and read https://cctldmarket..com.ng/2016/04/how-to-identify-good-domain-names-and.html

https://cctldmarket..com.ng/2016/05/what-are-qualities-of-good-domainers.

https://cctldmarket..com.ng/p/blog-page_52.html

and many other places

Cheers and good luck

Thanks a lot @expertix, @intelligence this would help to start and build on.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 2:12pm On Sep 28, 2017
Intelligence:
Sorry I didn't present it the way you wanted but I just gave you tips no vex bro.
I am also new in this business learning everyday. I hope the pro on this thread will help
good luck!
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Bozlady(f): 2:40pm On Sep 28, 2017
Training!! Training!! Training!!!
Here's a chance to have that lovely skin you've been dreaming about and be your own boss. It's a 7days online training where you'll be trained on how to mix both organic and promixing skincare;
Halfcast cream & oil
Egyptian body milk & oil
Egyptian body wash
Whitening cream
Arabian cream & oil
Chocolate cream
Body peel serum
Shower gel
Glowing cream & serum
Whitening soap
Stretch mark cream
Stretch mark oil
Stretch mark scrub
Morning/night facial cream
Fairness serum
Pink lips balm
Sunscreen cream
Pimple set
Blackspot set
Eczema set
Herbal body treatment soap
Salted chocolate coffee scrub
Breast enlargement oil
Breast firming mask & oil
Hip enlargement seed
Hair growth oil
Baby cream
Baby soap
Baby shampoo
Weight loss drink
Toning black soap
Face primer
Face mask
Skin moisturizer
Wrinkle cream
Lightening moisturizer
Dark armpits cream
Dark knuckles cream
Sunburn cream
Come and learn at a very affordable price. Click on the WhatsApp link to join.
https:///0LQBowpXsCiBdHycXwUAJp
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 6:55am On Sep 29, 2017
Boss would really appreciate it if you can help with a copy of the sales request for endusers.
Thqnks in advance and may God bless you
iykepromotions:
No value bro.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ademola010(m): 3:12pm On Sep 29, 2017
I just bought autosdesign.com any hope of selling

Iykepromotions expertix 2sexy and my bosses in the house smiley
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Cmyname(m): 3:44pm On Sep 29, 2017
jamih:

thanks man and plenty sales to you too yes it is a hand reg , a VR name
Ok, Thanks.
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by slimjosh43: 7:24pm On Sep 29, 2017
ademola010:
I just bought autosdesign.com any hope of selling

Iykepromotions expertix 2sexy and my bosses in the house smiley
The S devalued it but who knows what might happen. Better still ask for refund

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by ademola010(m): 7:58pm On Sep 29, 2017
slimjosh43:

The S devalued it but who knows what might happen. Better still ask for refund

I will be glad to report the sale soon grin

1 Like

Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by randomShek: 12:40am On Oct 01, 2017
I just bought the godaddy auction membership with atm card but I have to link paypal acc to it before I can start listing. Please how do I pass this stage?

iykepromotions
expertix
haykay2005
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by haykay2005: 8:05am On Oct 01, 2017
randomShek:
I just bought the godaddy auction membership with atm card but I have to link paypal acc to it before I can start listing. Please how do I pass this stage?

iykepromotions
expertix
haykay2005
Get a dom account or use a third party PayPal. Best of luck bro
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 01, 2017
Please can someone devinely touched from above help me with enduser sales request? God bless you as you do.
Bennexstore@gmail. com
Re: What To Do To Make Money Online? by phil5(m): 7:39pm On Oct 01, 2017
Royal155:
Please can someone devinely touched from above help me with enduser sales request? God bless you as you do.
Bennexstore@gmail. com
any body weh won help should pls do desame to me .philmakonor@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) (92) (93) ... (3314) (Reply)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 11 / If You Are Uber Partner In Lagos, Please Share Your Experience Here

Viewing this topic: Underdawgg, Mrsoftwork(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.