Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,427 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Man Divorces Wife After Two Hours Of Marriage Because She Went On Snapchat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Divorces Wife After Two Hours Of Marriage Because She Went On Snapchat (762 Views)

Sending Nudes On Snapchat, Whatsapp, Facebook Twitter: 6 Reasons To Avoid It / Lady Got Engaged, Had A Wedding, Went On Honeymoon, Got Divorced, All In 1 Year / 'I Once Went On A Date With A Guy, Saw A Ring On His Finger & He Was Like" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Divorces Wife After Two Hours Of Marriage Because She Went On Snapchat by Urukpe: 2:12pm On Oct 26, 2016
A man divorced his wife after just two hours of marriage because she posted photos to Snapchat.

Sorry, what?

Yes. The couple had an agreement not to share any pictures of the ceremony on the social sharing app.

But, when the groom discovered that his wife had sent images of the wedding to friends, he immediately filed for divorce, local media reported.

The marriage lasted just two hours
The wedding took place in Saudi Arabia , and the bride's bother told newspaper Okaz : "There was a prenuptial agreement between my sister and her fiancé that she would not use social-media applications such as Snapchat, Instagram or Twitter to post or send her pictures."

He added: "It was included in the marriage contract and became binding.

"Regretfully, my sister did not honour the pledge and used Snapchat to share pictures from the wedding ceremony with her female friends, resulting in the shocking decision by the groom to cancel their marriage and call for divorce."

Oh dear. Apparently the whole episode sparked a massive row between the families – as you'd expect.

The bride's relatives thought the decision by the groom was a little harsh, while his family said it was absolutely within his rights to divorce her.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/real-life-stories/man-divorces-wife-after-two-9127302?ICID=FB_mirror_main
Re: Man Divorces Wife After Two Hours Of Marriage Because She Went On Snapchat by afanide: 2:15pm On Oct 26, 2016
That man is sick cheesy
Re: Man Divorces Wife After Two Hours Of Marriage Because She Went On Snapchat by nicerichard05: 2:17pm On Oct 26, 2016
ggg
Re: Man Divorces Wife After Two Hours Of Marriage Because She Went On Snapchat by optional1(f): 2:18pm On Oct 26, 2016
LOl
Re: Man Divorces Wife After Two Hours Of Marriage Because She Went On Snapchat by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 26, 2016
home 1X
over 2.5
Re: Man Divorces Wife After Two Hours Of Marriage Because She Went On Snapchat by greatwhite(m): 2:22pm On Oct 26, 2016
A bottle of zobo for the guy grin
Re: Man Divorces Wife After Two Hours Of Marriage Because She Went On Snapchat by Nightie(f): 2:26pm On Oct 26, 2016
can u jst imagine?
Re: Man Divorces Wife After Two Hours Of Marriage Because She Went On Snapchat by kinggogo: 2:30pm On Oct 26, 2016
Agreement na agreement
Re: Man Divorces Wife After Two Hours Of Marriage Because She Went On Snapchat by abdeiz(m): 2:33pm On Oct 26, 2016
breach of contract.
Re: Man Divorces Wife After Two Hours Of Marriage Because She Went On Snapchat by EricSmallz(m): 2:36pm On Oct 26, 2016
pinsure nko? Make i no the kind insult when fit the couple ...
Re: Man Divorces Wife After Two Hours Of Marriage Because She Went On Snapchat by femolacqua(m): 2:44pm On Oct 26, 2016
Wonder's shall never end.
Re: Man Divorces Wife After Two Hours Of Marriage Because She Went On Snapchat by Frankraj: 3:09pm On Oct 26, 2016
The man is 100% right . If a catches my wife on any social media she going immediately. She go tell me wether she is selling her self to the public .I can't take such shitttt
Re: Man Divorces Wife After Two Hours Of Marriage Because She Went On Snapchat by ochuciano(m): 4:57pm On Oct 26, 2016
Maybe she did it purposely to leave the marriage. You know in that area force marriage is many
Re: Man Divorces Wife After Two Hours Of Marriage Because She Went On Snapchat by lhawarl1(m): 5:05pm On Oct 26, 2016
Frankraj:
The man is 100% right . If a catches my wife on any social media she going immediately. She go tell me wether she is selling her self to the public .I can't take such shitttt

yea! Oko iyawo cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How I Got Slapped For Mistakingly Touching One Fat Lady Boobs / Lol.. Check This Out :: Girls And Their Sitting Position [pics/video] / Which Where Ur Favorite India(hindi) Movies Back In The 90's

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.