Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" (71477 Views)

Chidinma Okeke's Video: Her Friend Speaks / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React / Chidinma Okeke's Video Leaks. Miss Anambra 2015 In Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" by elampiro(m): 5:45pm On Oct 26, 2016
CandyDiamond:

Sometimes while trying to achieve success in life we make costly mistakes,the girl reach a point of no return and did that against her will.

It seems you know something about it, about her as it concerns this saga.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" by waice6571: 5:46pm On Oct 26, 2016
CandyDiamond:
This girl deserved to be giving opportunity to say her own side of the story, people have just condemned this girl without hearing her own say,she maybe induced with drug or sexual enhancers do that,the world is evil

Why are you so concerned about this issue?
Re: Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" by benavatar(m): 5:46pm On Oct 26, 2016
Mandynews:
Miss Anambra Chidinma Cries Out – My BlackMailest Will Shoot Me If i Talk

Chidinma okeke didnt come up for d press conference reasons that her blackmailer said to her in a phone call conversation that if she shows up and make any statement she will be shot. This was gotten from her post on Facebook few hours after the press conference was schedule to begin. All means of getting to her was abortive. Information reaching the press men who were dia at NUJ center got the info abt the 3rd girl who is on d run after sending the video to a guy due to her carelessness. The incident is now open for law to take its full course on her. The question is. Is chidinma innocent? Is this a kind of political stuff to bring Anambra to the black book?

See What Chidinma Wrote below.

The Question Again is Who Wants To take this Girls Life

Drop Your Advice In The comment Box

Source: http://lifedrama.com.ng/miss-anambra-chidinma-cries-out-my-blackmailest-will-shoot-me-if-i-talk/
I knew their is more to that it FISHY
Re: Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" by SalomonKane: 5:47pm On Oct 26, 2016
CandyDiamond:

Pray that you don't enter the mouth of a hungry lion one day which only alternative escape left for you is to compromise with any conditions that the lion give you.
I'm already in one. And that's living in the Federal Republic of Nairaland.

But I still can't seem to phantom how on earth this girl was so foolish that she allowed herself to be videoed. Like come on! In this day and age. lipsrsealed
Re: Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" by imperialQueen(f): 5:48pm On Oct 26, 2016
I really wanna get this straight...

police never locate her since

*someone should pls send me the video ....i wanna verify something*
*calling d DPO now*
Re: Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" by Orikinla(m): 5:48pm On Oct 26, 2016
[size=20pt]Fake bloggers fabricating fake news in desperation for fame and fortune are 95% of all the bloggers in Nigeria.[/size].

Re: Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" by elampiro(m): 5:51pm On Oct 26, 2016
niggi4life:
i was just like u until i watched the second video and saw her moaning with so much pleasure while she herself inserted the cucumber freely inside her P**sy

You too have seen the second video? In the first video, the cucumber was too big for the other girl. In the second video, the same cucumber was small for miss Anambra.

Hmmm, never knew girls too have sizes down there. Some men will buy over size for marriage. Lol

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" by drskyfly007(m): 5:52pm On Oct 26, 2016
Anything is possible in naija..This cud be the condition given to her to be crowned, cos these peagants go through a lot, and sacrifice so much both in deed, act nd in kind...in this case for the viewing pleasure of some organisers, which cud be linked to why she is being threatened according to her...don't ask me how I know .....OR she simply did the stupid act ...No justifiable reason though undecided
Re: Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" by CandyDiamond(f): 5:52pm On Oct 26, 2016
waice6571:

Why are you so concerned about this issue?

Because I have seen it all, people are evil, but let God be the defender of the innocent
Re: Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" by Preyetonye(m): 5:53pm On Oct 26, 2016
"Political strategy to put anambra down" stupid statement ur states girl furkup accept it, stop looking for who to blame. Am just wondering if d girl was a Yoruba girl how will the Igbo comments would have looked like, Rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" by elampiro(m): 5:55pm On Oct 26, 2016
imperialQueen:

*someone should pls send me the video
....i wanna verify something*

*calling d DPO now*

What do you have against her and what do you want to achieve?

This case is bigger than what a DPO can handle. It would be best handle by the DSS or State police command, if truly she has been threatened with shooting.
Re: Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" by CandyDiamond(f): 5:55pm On Oct 26, 2016
imperialQueen:

*someone should pls send me the video
....i wanna verify something*

*calling d DPO n

People like you do the worst things,remove the logs in your eyes first
Re: Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" by IamNawty(f): 5:55pm On Oct 26, 2016
LecciGucci:

U are just a foo.l...
I hav seen many of dumb comments.
To 5hink that a woman like u would be walkin around with death conscience.. is mind boggling.

Are u bettr than her ?
For the fact that u are on this thread means u watch por.n and logically means u aint better than her.
your opinion

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" by IamNawty(f): 5:57pm On Oct 26, 2016
porshuch:
I'm a guy, but really ashamed of you comment, imagine if she is right, imagine you being accused for what so ever, how are you sure the video is really her. Just imagine if she is your sister. Swear if you have nvr had premarital sex, and see how the ground will open and swallow you. Shame on you.

Re: Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" by LecciGucci: 5:57pm On Oct 26, 2016
IamNawty:
your opinion

Tell that to ur father.
Coz i know his life history.
Re: Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" by Jackossky(m): 6:00pm On Oct 26, 2016
Please guys...I need the link to that video for a tenable assessment..Gracias
Re: Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 26, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

Bros nothing concern first stone for this one.
If u see bad thing talk , at least pity the poor cucumber
this got me cracked up,# poorcucumber

Re: Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" by mznel(m): 6:11pm On Oct 26, 2016
MARKone:
Watched the part 2 of the clip that clearly showed her face, heard that there is part 3 grin. If I were her I would stop all the f00lish online post she is making and lie low, as in very low, till the storm is over. She messed up big time. If possible leave the country.

Can u share t to me via whatsapp?
Re: Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 26, 2016
LecciGucci:

Thats why i will always call u brain dead!..
Almost everybody on this topic comdemnd the act but i only quoted the gal bcoz of her choice of words.
Why whould she say she dnt care if shez dead bcoz she made mistake..

Both u and her are heartless pple .
If u hav nit comiited any sin befor then judge her
But if u have commited and still come here to support diz gal wit her bad words.
Then let wat she wish her befall 2of u
SIMPLE!
mumu keep commiting ur sins and keep redeeming urself with sin ode. fire go burn u for hell
Re: Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" by LecciGucci: 6:14pm On Oct 26, 2016
wissed:
mumu keep commiting ur sins and keep redeeming urself with sin ode. fire go burn u for hell

Brain dead! undecided
Devil is comming for u pretenders
Oponu. Mpama
Re: Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" by hexy40: 6:17pm On Oct 26, 2016
IamNawty:
Ashewo girl.. Like we care if they kill u or not
holy one, miss sinless, virgin Mary...
Re: Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" by meetdavid: 6:17pm On Oct 26, 2016
rickyrex:
I will not conclude yet until I hear the final whistle... I still do not believed she did it... I've seen video of chidinma aka miss kekedike, I've seen video of wizkid, I have seen video of genevive nnaji, I've seen video of jim iyke so believing the story of this innocent girl is like believing the devil

Please sir if I google it will I see it @genevieve sex tape
Re: Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" by InvertedHammer: 6:18pm On Oct 26, 2016
/
The case is simple. The beauty pageant winners are made to perform lesbian acts on videos before being crowned to keep them in check. It is the same as selling one's soul to the devil for fame. In the music world, they usually have the male artistes sacrifice their anus. In Nigeria, they used to have them sign contracts before but after a few winners renegaded on the contract, they upped their antics. For all the materialistic girls, the prize and promises are too good to pass by.

What usually happens is that the blackmailers will start adding more to the agreements after the deal. They may start pimping the ladies for cash. With such tape, the ladies are practically their slaves forever.

Bottomline: Fame has a price and it costs for more desperados. In pageants, the prettiest is not always the winner.
\

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" by DozieInc(m): 6:21pm On Oct 26, 2016
More like pity for her, like they say " a desperate mind sees no consequence" her desperation for Fame or Money now these is her consequence, though her actions should be completely condemned but we should not be in a haste to crucify her... lets hear her side of the story.

*@ CandyDiamond maybe you are her chief of defence staff, I taya for ur posts. From ur posts she is not to blame cos she didnt have a choice or what?
Re: Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" by IamNawty(f): 6:22pm On Oct 26, 2016
hexy40:
holy one, miss sinless, virgin Mary...

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" by IamNawty(f): 6:23pm On Oct 26, 2016
LecciGucci:

Tell that to ur father.
Coz i know his life history.

Re: Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" by IamNawty(f): 6:28pm On Oct 26, 2016
Proudlyngwa:

I usually dislike u, but in this case I will give you a thousand likes
oh u usually dislike me?

Re: Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" by Duru009(m): 6:29pm On Oct 26, 2016
This girl should shut up n say the truth.. ..

That video is real. Whether she like it or not.. ..
Re: Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" by henribj(m): 6:31pm On Oct 26, 2016
my annoyance is why the girls in the video have not being arrested by the police.
last time I checked Homosexuality and its practice in Nigeria is still a crime punishable under law.
so why are the men in uniform not doing their jobs? or are they also being blackmailed?
hmm
#justpassingby
Re: Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" by chapo(m): 6:32pm On Oct 26, 2016
it's like this one is mad
Re: Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" by UncutSk(m): 6:35pm On Oct 26, 2016
Liar shut up you studied cucumberism
Re: Chidinma Okeke: "My Blackmailers Will Shoot Me If I Talk" by UncutSk(m): 6:39pm On Oct 26, 2016
nicerichard05:
Madam sharap ur mouth there, which edit are you talking abt, ur moaning or the way u were licking you lips in satisfaction.

Some people arent smart at all, if u have come to tell us that you were forced to do wat u did at gun point we for believe not the editing crap u are putting up here.

Wherever 2 or 3 gals are gathered a Cucumber is in their midst grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

how to know a lesbain: wen she licks ur ear while making love to here then she is a lesbain. guys take note #fact

80% of lagos girls are lesbians,
facts!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

BBNaija: The Moment Laycon Met Davido (Video) / Wema Bank Officials Visit Davido In Dubai (Pictures) / Don Jazzy: "Build Hospital Una No Hear. Now You Cannot Go Abroad"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.