Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* - Business (80) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* (590056 Views)

Fresh!: [scam Alert!!!] | Don't Be A Victim / SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim / Updates On Naira Debit Cards Limit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (173) (Go Down)

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Venbobo: 9:32am On Sep 06, 2019
Eze2000:
Hello,

I need no introductions as many of you already know me so let's go stright to my issue.

Two weeks ago, I made a comment over in the politics section and then yesterday that comment gets quoted by a moniker Venbobo along with a lot of insults. He carried on with a bitterness I couldn't understand until I had a mode step in to ban him.

The bitterness... it got my curiosity aroused and I spent most of the night checking on that moniker. What I found was alarming.

1. It's like this moniker, out of nowhere is trying to insert himself into the authentic crime-fighting team on Nairaland

2. This moniker lacks manners and insults seems to come freely and readily to it.

3. This moniker does not need proof to tag someone a scammer

4. This moniker, though new, has old enemies and friend I have noted before in association with another moniker, an old one.

5. This moniker, though it is trying to hide it, has a writing pattern similar to an old moniker I have studded deeply before.

6. This moniker also has a general behavior pattern towards authority figures I have noted before in association with another moniker (He keeps tagging them everywhere, urging them to act on his words and conclusions.... the mode Dominique is suffering this heavily at the moment. So is Tabbaz)

I'm 90% sure that Venbobo is princeogun aka copperjay who, just a month ago, was fished out and banned by funlord (who consulted me) and Dominque. When that case was hot Princeogun offered me bribe on whataapp to edit my thread exposing him as a scammer seeing as the whole case was based mainly on that thread. I refused. I am under no illusions that I am his mortal enemy.

The remaining 10% uncertainty in me about this moniker is due to the fact that we could be looking at a twin brother or a clone. Lol

cc; Julius2214
cc; Inv301
cc; Tabbaz
cc; Dominique

You four all have major problems with this moniker of late. Or so much mentions. Be careful.

@Inv301 I initially thought Venbobo was you! You cannot be going around tagging people scammers and expect to be taken seriously. You must stop that habit. Not only is it unfair and wile, it is not doing your reputation any good. I've known you a year now. You were good before, don't know what happened but you must get over it, man.

Lool all this long epistles all to tag me princeogun or whatever omiting what brought you under my radar in the first place, you calling Nigeria a zoo and me rightfully correcting you which lead to verbal insults from you and I returned such back appropriately , this same boy attacked a nairaland popular at the literature section when he saw he was been schooled hard he resulted to using his alternate handle cowhorn to rain abuses on the man and his family so trust me I already knew you were a retarrd before our encounter in the politics section ! I won't be here typing this if the mods you called upon yesterday to ban me thought I was the one in the wrong!

Cc
Clixmaster
Immaculatesnow
Cyberleets
iLegendd

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Eze2000(m): 9:51am On Sep 06, 2019
Venbobo:

Lool all this long epistles all to tag me princeogun or whatever omiting what brought you under my radar in the first place, you calling Nigeria a zoo and me rightfully correcting you which lead to verbal insults from you and I returned such back appropriately , this same boy attacked a nairaland popular at the literature section when he saw he was been schooled hard he resulted to using his alternate handle cowhorn to rain abuses on the man and his family so trust me I already knew you were a retarrd before our encounter in the politics section ! I won't be here typing this if the mods you called upon yesterday to ban me thought I was the one in the wrong!

Cc
Clixmaster
Immaculatesnow
Cyberleets

Ah, welcome priceogun / copperjay / Edonation / Venbobo. How far?

Which imaculatesnow? The Adsence shark accused of scam and banned by Dominique? The one who is now doing business under another name?

Which Clixmaster you old pal from facebook who help us with verbal proof that you are one and the same princeogun and copperjay

Which cyberleete (you spelled the name wrong by the way)... the ethical hacker who helped you accuse me falsely last year? I believe he's a guy of integrity now

Don't forget now that once you attack me in full my fans come pouring out of the woodwork to do the same to a scammer like you. If you cry i can't help you like before. You can refresh your memory here in case you have forgotten

https://www.nairaland.com/4918482/scammer-princeogun-webmasters-judge-us

The guys you mentioned are there too doing their thing.

You are a scammer bro and will never change. Did I not tell you this when you came begging me to bribe me to edit my thread calling you out for scam? I will always have your time!

I don't know which mode is helping you come back from Mynd44's ban so fast but if you mention me again I will dedicate time and resource to you. I will take the right to your websites and to facebook. I will visit the police and EFCC myself to open a case against you since the modes will not help.

But first, I will create a new thread to honor you and gather witnesses/evidence in one place.

Oh, and iLegendd is a hard-working author but not a jobless Scammer like you.

cc; Funlord
cc; Dominique
cc: Tabbaz
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Eze2000(m): 10:05am On Sep 06, 2019
Venbobo:

Smh
For the record I was part of the reasons princeogun got banned in the first place Cc bitxchecker

You are clearly and unstable fellow and very unhindged , keep trying to avoid the fact that you are currently an unwanted menance in the literature section

Cc iLegendd

I don't even care what you think others have even called me Joseph momoh which ended up been pixeldesign another scammer I fished out
Cc sheddyboy01

I have done more in fishing out scammers than you will ever do in your retarrded life , keep opening new accounts everyday to fight your percievd enemies
Cc iLegendd

Let's move to a new thread

And for the record, unless you are Funloard who chatted me up to get princeoguns account details, both accounts... you are a huge lair that takes credit for other people's work. But that they is in your blood eh, princegun?

Modified

New Thread;

https://www.nairaland.com/5401844/scammer-venbobo-princeogun-copperjay#81970857
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 06, 2019
Newerbie (fake data reseller) scamming a Newbie
Pls visit the thread for prove: https://www.nairaland.com/5396087/online-scammers-posing-recharge-card
Username: Gifthove

cc: Dominique
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Julius2214(m): 10:52pm On Sep 06, 2019
I don't know which of the mods is working with venbobo. How can you know that he is accusing an innocent person of a crime he didn't commit, buy yet you choose to always bring him back when he gets banned. To the moderator doing that, if you don't change and ban him for good, I have only one prayer for you. You will be accused and punished for a crime you never committed in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Eze2000(m): 4:53am On Sep 07, 2019
Julius2214:
I don't know which of the mods is working with venbobo. How can you know that he is accusing an innocent person of a crime he didn't commit, buy yet you choose to always bring him back when he gets banned. To the moderator doing that, if you don't change and ban him for good, I have only one prayer for you. You will be accused and punished for a crime you never committed in Jesus name. Amen.

Leave them. It's how they want their website to be. Personally i do nothing here anymore apart from reading new. I made a comment in politics section two weeks ago and then yesterday the guy quoted me with insult. That's how all this started.

That's princeogun and funlord promised to put him away for good. The only difference there is now is that everything connected to princeogun directly is dormant. Website monikers etc. He's now operating under a new name with new websites. I already have a name but not sure yet. The moniker Venbobo is only accusing and looking to be known as a crime-buster but has no real business dealing on NL. No one thinks it strange.

The fact that the first moniker priceogun was using 2 bank accounts shows he's deep into scam but none seems to care

Won't lose sleep over it for now, my day will come. I'm a patent man and i get my own business far from NL thanks to the scammer and his fake plugins wey kill my site.

1 Like

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Afroprince(m): 5:11am On Sep 07, 2019
All the news you need in one page

Buhari Mourns Former Zimbabwean President, Mugabe

Onyeama blasts South Africa’s foreign minister over comments on Nigerians

Hurricane Dorian: Bahamas death toll expected to be 'staggering'

Japanese scientists find new dinosaur species

#BBNaija : Sir Dee & Gedoni Signs Endorsement Deal With Bet9ja

Caster Semenya joins South African football team JVW

Football Scores & Fixtures and many more!!!

https://obfado..com/2019/09/very-hot-news-on-september-7-2019.html

Get your songs on any Owerri’s radio station, talk to me on 08053129093.

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Eze2000(m): 9:05am On Sep 07, 2019
@Dominique

I presented my proof against this fellow Princeogun / Scicilianmaifa and if you look, the two are bloggers connected to the same website. You and i both know how this works.

The information Funlord and yourself used in going after him about a month came from me.

At present, I do not care who or how he scams or even if he issues threats he will never be able to carry out just because talk is free but I DO CARE WHEN I AM BEING STALKED BY SOMEONE I GAVE EVIDENCE AGAINST.

The image below is that of people following me. I was first cornered by Venbobo over in the Politics section and insulted for no clear reason. If i was the one who did that I would be under 7 days ban at least. But he is walking free now and I know for sure that he was banned by Mynd44 whom I quoted then.

I'm exactly a young man seeing as I am over 35. I don't have time or energy for nonsense. If worse comes to worst I'll deactivate and rest.

Thank you.

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by dominique(f): 10:08am On Sep 07, 2019
Eze2000:
@Domiique

I presented my proof against this fellow Princeogun / Scicilianmaifa and if you look, the two are bloggers connected to the same website. You and i both know how this works.

The information Funlord and yourself used in going after him about a month came from me.

At present, I do not care who or how he scams or even if he issues threats he will never be able to carry out just because talk is free but I DO CARE WHEN I AM BEING STALKED BY SOMEONE I GAVE EVIDENCE AGAINST.

The image below is that of people following me. I was first cornered by Venbobo over in the Politics section and insulted for no clear reason. If i was the one who did that I would be under 7 days ban at least. But he is walking free now and I know for sure that he was banned by Mynd44 whom I quoted then.

I'm exactly a young man seeing as I am over 35. I don't have time or energy for nonsense. If worse comes to worst I'll deactivate and rest.

Thank you.

I've gone through all profiles and there is no indication that Sicilianmafia and Venobo same as Prince Ogun, kindly drop this matter. You're just taking us round in circles.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Eze2000(m): 10:46am On Sep 07, 2019
dominique:

I've gone through all profiles and there is no indication that Sicilianmafia and Venobo same as Prince Ogun, kindly drop this matter. You're just taking us round in circles.

Since you ask and feel I'm being misleading I will stop. However, let me make one last point if you please.

The only moniker I am not completely sure about, 100%, is Venbobo and I made this clear from the beginning. However, is princeOgun the same as Sicilainmaia? YES!!

I know when my enemy is talking to me even if he calls with a fake number but even so, why are both monikers connected to http://viralmula.com/ promoting posts from there?

The moniker princeogun mostly uses to promote posts from that same website is Edonation (f).

Oh, in case you did not know, almost all bloggers on this forum use female monikers to post links form their blogs.

If and when I am ever bothered by this guy again I will mention you if you don't mind.

I rest my case.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by SicilianMafia: 11:53am On Sep 07, 2019
Eze Clown Eke Since you have refused to take my intellectual property I.e my website of your lips, a website I didn't use your fathers or family's money to pay Ogun for or Maintain 3years down the line you will be severely dealt with , the mods have duly advised you to keep shut but I see you are adamant , since you are good at defaming innocent people expect a thread solely for you , your details and story, all those your trash books you put on amozon and kindle I am already in the process of filling suits on them , and they would be taken down for sure!
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by SicilianMafia: 12:02pm On Sep 07, 2019
I am now 100% sure you are that inv3o1 madman who is very Much related with the venbobo , you are really a jobless fellow I would give you job to do , all your details are with me , Dominique was very mild with just the closing of the thread people get worse from wrongful defamation, I tolerated you for 2yrs but now I would force your own medicine downn your throat you and all your alternate handles you use to battle and defame innocent nairalanders you percieve as enemies. Including the inv3o1 Monika you use in defaming Ogun and the venbobo you opened after that and the Bigcowhorn you used to defame and rain abuses on ilegendd and his family ...... Amongst many other monikers of yours
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by SicilianMafia: 12:42pm On Sep 07, 2019
Looking deeper into this over 40yrs old character called Eze king Eke it has come to my notice that he his alleged to be one and the same person as a notorious sheemale fraudster who went by the name Laura Eze , infact after he busted by some nairalanders cyberleet and co that was when INV3O1 was born which he has used to turn the webmaster section upside down 2yrs Down the line, and its exactly what he is currently doing with Bigcowhorn , TigrisLegend alternate monikers using them to rain insults and defame iLegendd and other innocent nairalanders he sees as a threat in the literature and politics section

@Dominique look into this character and see all this is a fact!!

Eze king Eke you barked up the wrong tree in 2019 , you should have kept me out of your madness its too late for you now!!
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Bitxzcheck: 1:00pm On Sep 07, 2019
Julius2214:

It is Dominique na

Dominique I hope you see this, this jobless member venbobo accusing innocent people of scam

www.nairaland.com/venbobo
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by TigrisLegend: 3:29pm On Sep 07, 2019
SicilianMafia:
Looking deeper into this over 40yrs old character called Eze king Eke it has come to my notice that he his alleged to be one and the same person as a notorious sheemale fraudster who went by the name Laura Eze , infact after he busted by some nairalanders cyberleet and co that was when INV3O1 was born which he has used to turn the webmaster section upside down 2yrs Down the line, and its exactly what he is currently doing with Bigcowhorn , TigrisLegend alternate monikers using them to rain insults and defame iLegendd and other innocent nairalanders he sees as a threat in the literature and politics section

@Dominique look into this character and see all this is a fact!!

Eze king Eke you barked up the wrong tree in 2019 , you should have kept me out of your madness its too late for you now!!

Princeogun / SicilianMafia / Copperjay

You are a scammer and a pathological lair that should have been put away long ago but the power that be on this forum. Why didn't you mention the person you are accusing? Let me do that for you

Eze2000

WHAT ARE YOU ACCUSING HIM FOR? FOR SELLING HIM FAKE PLUGIN THAT DESTROYED HIS WEBSITE.

I am Tigrislegend and i am in my house. Come and beat me and give me a new name.

Stupid scammer that thinks everybody has 100 monikers like you. Show proof of scam you no go gree dey cry up and down like baby.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by TigrisLegend: 3:30pm On Sep 07, 2019
SicilianMafia:
I am now 100% sure you are that inv3o1 madman who is very Much related with the venbobo , you are really a jobless fellow I would give you job to do , all your details are with me , Dominique was very mild with just the closing of the thread people get worse from wrongful defamation, I tolerated you for 2yrs but now I would force your own medicine downn your throat you and all your alternate handles you use to battle and defame innocent nairalanders you percieve as enemies. Including the inv3o1 Monika you use in defaming Ogun and the venbobo you opened after that and the Bigcowhorn you used to defame and rain abuses on ilegendd and his family ...... Amongst many other monikers of yours

All you do is leach onto good names and try to upgrade yours from the pit of fraud where it has always been. Keep mentioning me. I get your time well.

Stupid scammer!!!
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by TigrisLegend: 3:32pm On Sep 07, 2019
SicilianMafia:
Eze Clown Eke Since you have refused to take my intellectual property I.e my website of your lips, a website I didn't use your fathers or family's money to pay Ogun for or Maintain 3years down the line you will be severely dealt with , the mods have duly advised you to keep shut but I see you are adamant , since you are good at defaming innocent people expect a thread solely for you , your details and story, all those your trash books you put on amozon and kindle I am already in the process of filling suits on them , and they would be taken down for sure!

Stupid Scammer thinks everyone generates monikers like him!

Princeogun / Venbobo / Sicillianmafia / copperjay why didn't you mention your accuser? I will help you do that.

Eze2000
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by TigrisLegend: 4:05pm On Sep 07, 2019
To clear the air on this gray haired scammer calling himself Sicilanmafia today let me be brief.

Two years ago this scammer Sicilianmafia was a seller of fake premium plugins and themes on this website using multiple monikers with the main ones being princeogun and copperjay. My boos and good friend Eze2000 bought stuff off him for more than 10k, all turned out to be fakes and one of them destroyed his website. The guy came back to this fool to complain and he turned it into an insult hurling match that ended up on this thread after a while....

https://www.nairaland.com/4918482/scammer-princeogun-webmasters-judge-us#74070690

That insult hurling is what you see going on today and there are witness besides me.

Eze2000 used to write free stories for us in literature section then moved to a WordPress website to continue. The thief killed that website and would not even apologize. A month ago when Funlord was investigating his ass and main moniker prineogun he came to bribe Eze2000 to edit the thread he created calling him out (above) That thread was what the case was built on but Eze2000 refused and princeogun and most of his laternate monikers got banned. Those monikers plenty ooo and this time our own Dominique is a witness. She banned it all till 2030 i suppose. Somehow, the moniker Sicilainmafia, escaped ban and is here talking trash today. This guy created a thousand monikers just to fight and defame funlord and dominque kept deleting comments and banning them. I wasted that war form a to z.

Mr. PrinceOgun / Sicilianmafia you tired to bribe Eze2000 twice didn't you? Lie so we have motivation to dig up the whatsapp chats. Who mentioned sicillainmafia in all this fight yesterday with venbobo that you should come and be disturbing person with trash this fine weekend? You think i am an alternate moniker? You know me of old but i will refresh you memory soon enough when i find you new set up. It has to be here somewhere. This account of yours has been silent since that fight last December so a new set up has to be here somewhere. I will find it.

It's Dominique that lets you roam when she know what you can do. How many monikers you can crate in a short time and the lengths you will go to frame anyone.
If i remember correctly a month when Funlord took you down you kept saying he was an old scammer with evidence on a page on Naiialaoded. Where is Eze2000's page?

Stupid Scammer!!!
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Eze2000(m): 4:47pm On Sep 07, 2019
Bitxzcheck:

It is Dominique na

Dominique I hope you see this, this jobless member venbobo accusing innocent people of scam

www.nairaland.com/venbobo

Venbobo / Princeogun / Sicillianmafia they are one and the same person. Insulting, defaming, tagging people unnecessarily, pretending to be innocent in it all... never clear proof anywhere. It's their signature.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by SicilianMafia: 4:48pm On Sep 07, 2019
Keep running your mouth with you alternates Eze Eke aka LauraEze the scammer also known commonly as Eze2000, Ogun is not my priority bringing you down is top on my list, keep running mad here while I work on your trash books , like I said no human or organization would come close to your stench , kiss amazon and kindle good bye silly old man with grass for brains
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Eze2000(m): 4:51pm On Sep 07, 2019
SicilianMafia:
Keep running your mouth with you alternates Eze Eke aka LauraEze the their also known commonly as Eze2000, Ogun is not my priority bringing you down is top on my list, keep running mad here while I work on your trash books , like I said no human or organization would come close to your stench , kiss amazon and kindle good bye silly old man with grass for brains

See the person pointing an accusing finger.

Princeogun has been banned for life by the mode Dom. Venbobo / Sciilianmafia are now active. If you like make all the monikers on Nairaland my alternates like I care what criminals think. More of my fans will come after you so get ready.
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by SicilianMafia: 4:52pm On Sep 07, 2019
When I am done stripping you then I lock you up it is all your kinsmen from the east that would rent one pickup truck and pack themselves to come and plead for your stupidity
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Eze2000(m): 4:54pm On Sep 07, 2019
SicilianMafia:
When I am done stripping you then I lock you up it is all your kinsmen from the east that would rent one pickup truck and pack themselves to come and plead for your stupidity

What are you waiting for? Go and steal my books and do your thing.

Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by SicilianMafia: 4:58pm On Sep 07, 2019
@Dominique a fair warning was tendered but this sicko choose not to cease and desist , I would work on him since you stood aside and watch him do his thing , also stand aside and let me do mine within the law..... I would bring this fool down
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Eze2000(m): 5:01pm On Sep 07, 2019
SicilianMafia:
@Dominique a fair warning was tendered but this sicko choose not to cease and desist , I would work on him since you stood aside and watch him do his thing , also stand aside and let me do mine within the law..... I would bring this fool down

You have threatened me even when i told the mod i will be silent with you. Someone mentioned me to it and i am telling you to go and do your thing. Have i not caught you seeing stollen books before (including mine) on Literature section as Copperjay? I know you can steal and sell anything from plugin and themes to facebook page and books so GO AND DO YOUr THING.

You have announced it already on a crime-fighting thread too. GO AND DO YOUR THING
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by TigrisLegend: 5:27pm On Sep 07, 2019
SicilianMafia:

The boss said go and do your thing. God and thief his book and sell. I'm a witness again now mind you. When police arrest i go appear ni. You go know say brother and brother dey NL
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by Eze2000(m): 5:42pm On Sep 07, 2019
SicilianMafia:

Osagie Osarumwense Derick with First bank account number: 3043486725

Do your worst. God and steal my books
Re: ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* by kokertalented1(m): 6:11pm On Sep 07, 2019
SCAMMER ALERT

Name of scammer : Dozzy Nnamdi Obiwanne john obisingledigit

The scammer numbers : 08032756007 / 08152664626

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) (83) ... (173)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday / Forex Trading - Season 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.