Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,929 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) (34940 Views)

Sandra Ikeji Wins Best Event Planning Of The Year Award (photo) / Wizkid And Naomi Campbell Pictured Together At GQ Men Of The Year Awards (pics) / Wizkid Shades Davido For Dissing His AFRIMA Awards [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) by Gossiplover: 7:03pm On Oct 26, 2016
Peks Michael Ikeji, Younger brother to popular blogger Linda Ikeji, has been awarded true heroes awards for young entrepreneur of the year in recognition of his immense contributions in helping to inspire Nigeria youth to do better than they can do. Congrat to him. The Ikeji's are truly entrepreneurs, building wealth from nothing. Linda Ikeji taking the lead.

http://www.newsentryportal.com/2016/10/peks-ikeji-linda-ikeji-brother-wins.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) by queenitee(f): 7:08pm On Oct 26, 2016
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) by Gossiplover: 7:14pm On Oct 26, 2016
Well done

1 Like

Re: Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) by BoneBlogger(m): 7:18pm On Oct 26, 2016
Family of money

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) by troy9090: 7:21pm On Oct 26, 2016
Chai!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) by Scream(m): 7:21pm On Oct 26, 2016
Congrats to him...the hustle is real like they say. The organizers are Entrepreneurs of the year to other people lipsrsealed We just keep selling anything sha deceiving ourselves. Go to China, Japan etc and see what people are doing.

Entrepreneur ko? Interpreter ni!

120 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) by ever811(m): 7:27pm On Oct 26, 2016
OK...leme finish my food before I ask you how this one take kwansighn me...

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 26, 2016
Where the youth wey help youths?

1 Like

Re: Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) by Nobody: 5:28am On Oct 27, 2016
grin grin clowns. No be only entrepreneur.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 27, 2016
Keep doing stomach infrastructure when your mates are hustling hard.
ever811:
OK...leme finish my food before I ask you how this one take kwansighn me...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) by SirVictory: 7:28am On Oct 27, 2016
Scream:
Congrats to him...the hustle is real like they say. The organizers are Entrepreneurs of the year to other people lipsrsealed We just keep selling anything sha deceiving ourselves. Go to China, Japan etc and see what people are doing.

Lol

4 Likes

Re: Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) by AZUH: 10:39am On Oct 27, 2016
All these thing Na set up . What's behind davido fame ? Show off , Linda is not rich she's doing all this to send traffic to her blog .

3 Likes

Re: Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) by Vaxt(m): 10:39am On Oct 27, 2016
Them them na him my people sabi, everytin na padi padi

2 Likes

Re: Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 27, 2016
undecided
Re: Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) by Biddypearl(f): 10:41am On Oct 27, 2016
YINMU

1 Like

Re: Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) by Seuncoded(f): 10:41am On Oct 27, 2016
WhoEmmEppp
Re: Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) by otabuko(m): 10:41am On Oct 27, 2016
If i was Linda Ikeji's brother, I would have been the one getting that certificate..... Cut the crap!

4 Likes

Re: Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) by passyhansome(m): 10:41am On Oct 27, 2016
Who are the organizers, cos it looks like street award ceremony

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) by dunkem21(m): 10:41am On Oct 27, 2016
Congrats dude wink ..

The person above sound pained ..

..and the person above him ..

..even the person below ..

WHY

1 Like

Re: Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) by shaddoww: 10:41am On Oct 27, 2016
Entrepreneur in wetin? Dos people just wan patronise him sister joo.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 27, 2016
What is he selling?

2 Likes

Re: Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) by kinzation(m): 10:42am On Oct 27, 2016
happy to inform you...

.IT IS OUT!!!

WHAT??

BANGER 13 ROUNDS !!! BOUGHT IT ON JUMIA

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) by ileogbenfidel(m): 10:43am On Oct 27, 2016
The organisers wants Linda ikeji to give them money and also help them cast the organisation in her blog

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) by OkoNDOoBo: 10:43am On Oct 27, 2016
Who re the organisers??

Wey their office??

This award look like banana street award gringrin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) by deprince316: 10:45am On Oct 27, 2016
Lets I sound badbelleish but i was waiting to hear that he setup a factory that employs so so.so.number of peeps or empowers so so so number of families not that him dey post things like him sisters. That can be award as bestblogger of the year not entrepreneur...sic

12 Likes

Re: Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) by maclatunji: 10:48am On Oct 27, 2016
Really? What kind of business is he into?

8 Likes

Re: Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) by salawustyles(m): 10:48am On Oct 27, 2016
if it is not linda it is the sista nw the broda have join them anyways .......
Re: Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) by Ademat7(m): 10:48am On Oct 27, 2016
Scream:

explain more
Re: Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) by LesbianBoy(m): 10:49am On Oct 27, 2016
Photoshop
Re: Michael Ikeji Wins Young Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards (Pics) by Anoruo(m): 10:49am On Oct 27, 2016
who for win am?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Vic O Diss Track / 2face & Annie Support Daughter On Interhouse Day (pics) / Ugochi Ihezue Looks Gorgeous In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.