Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,561 members, 7,850,927 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:56 AM

Obanikoro Remains In EFCC Custody As He Fails To Refund First N100m- SR - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obanikoro Remains In EFCC Custody As He Fails To Refund First N100m- SR (9774 Views)

President Buhari Promises To Resign If He Fails To Recover Soon - Independent / Abandoned N449m: Suspect In EFCC Custody, Threatens To Reveal Owner If… / Aisha Buhari To Drag Fayose To Court If He Fails To Retract His Statements (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obanikoro Remains In EFCC Custody As He Fails To Refund First N100m- SR by osemoses1234(m): 7:45am On Oct 27, 2016
Have u blamed good luck 2day for dis
Re: Obanikoro Remains In EFCC Custody As He Fails To Refund First N100m- SR by obembet(f): 7:45am On Oct 27, 2016
Bro. Fayose, abeg come and defend yourself ooo...obanikoro dey implicate you here...
Re: Obanikoro Remains In EFCC Custody As He Fails To Refund First N100m- SR by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 27, 2016
Thought he willingly offered to return the cash or DSS forced him or even made the statement on his behalf.
Re: Obanikoro Remains In EFCC Custody As He Fails To Refund First N100m- SR by erico2k2(m): 7:50am On Oct 27, 2016
So wen U steal and return the Money you ate free to go ahahaha zombies
Re: Obanikoro Remains In EFCC Custody As He Fails To Refund First N100m- SR by erico2k2(m): 7:51am On Oct 27, 2016
Logician:
Thought he willingly offered to return the cash or DSS forced him or even made the statement on his behalf.
Your guess is as good as mine
Dansuki comes to mind.
very soon we would be hearing statements from him via EFCC
Re: Obanikoro Remains In EFCC Custody As He Fails To Refund First N100m- SR by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 27, 2016
9jvirgin:
I dont regret moving to the US, these looting news is sickening and I acted quickly before I die of such news.

Dd u swap location with Obanikoro.
How com u flew to US when Obanikoro came to EFCC
Re: Obanikoro Remains In EFCC Custody As He Fails To Refund First N100m- SR by bimbo2k10: 8:06am On Oct 27, 2016
Remain there until u vomit the illegal yam u ate from Dasuki

Re: Obanikoro Remains In EFCC Custody As He Fails To Refund First N100m- SR by Antoeni(m): 8:13am On Oct 27, 2016
Nice one,very soon I knw he will soon fall sick or maybe slump, collapsed, faint
Re: Obanikoro Remains In EFCC Custody As He Fails To Refund First N100m- SR by ceejay80s(m): 8:31am On Oct 27, 2016
why is his bank account not yet freezed and his assets seized ?
Re: Obanikoro Remains In EFCC Custody As He Fails To Refund First N100m- SR by vineakpes: 8:34am On Oct 27, 2016
I thought he agreed to make the refund
Re: Obanikoro Remains In EFCC Custody As He Fails To Refund First N100m- SR by ceejay80s(m): 8:37am On Oct 27, 2016
Bolustic:
One thing about we the Afonja is that:

We get shame, we no dey use strong head and initial gra gra on top wetin we no sey we dey guilty unlike Oliseh Metuh who had to eat his vomit and forcefully became anti-corruption convert.

It is this same GRAGRA that kobalized Nnamdi Kanu till today, he did not sit down to understand that getting independence is not by hate speeches, it is by Referendum, he lived in the UK, he is supposed to know that.

nothing sensible .....from an afonja
Re: Obanikoro Remains In EFCC Custody As He Fails To Refund First N100m- SR by fourthworld: 8:45am On Oct 27, 2016
Bolustic:
One thing about we the Afonja is that:

We get shame, we no dey use strong head and initial gra gra on top wetin we no sey we dey guilty unlike Oliseh Metuh who had to eat his vomit and forcefully became anti-corruption convert.

It is this same GRAGRA that kobalized Nnamdi Kanu till today, he did not sit down to understand that getting independence is not by hate speeches, it is by Referendum, he lived in the UK, he is supposed to know that.

Are you sure you are an Afonja?
Re: Obanikoro Remains In EFCC Custody As He Fails To Refund First N100m- SR by Charly68: 9:40am On Oct 27, 2016
9jvirgin:
I dont regret moving to the US, these looting news is sickening and I acted quickly before I die of such news.
Very sickening indeed . May God help us. Only God knows what they have been doing with the billions ? They did not establish any viable company with it but divert the cash to a foreign land to develop another man's country. Until we make fraud a capital offense these political thieves won't change .
Re: Obanikoro Remains In EFCC Custody As He Fails To Refund First N100m- SR by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 27, 2016
EFCC has already blocked his bank accounts.

Where will he get the N100m from ?

Just debit his account nah.

This govt nawa..
Re: Obanikoro Remains In EFCC Custody As He Fails To Refund First N100m- SR by cutekhalifa(m): 12:01pm On Oct 27, 2016
Afonjas and big mouth... no be the same
Obanikoro spilling fire and brimstone on how he will drag EFCC down to the mud if they dare arrest him,
Re: Obanikoro Remains In EFCC Custody As He Fails To Refund First N100m- SR by chukstel(m): 12:20pm On Oct 27, 2016
VampireeM:
Which one is Obanikoro is looking for money. FG should seize and auction his properties and raise the 785million from it.

From all indications, efcc has turned himself to the court, the judge and jury.

Why ask someone to refund, take him to court and let him defend himself first.

What a country, can't efcc and other agencies learn from the develop countries?
Re: Obanikoro Remains In EFCC Custody As He Fails To Refund First N100m- SR by ExInferis(m): 12:37pm On Oct 27, 2016
9jvirgin:

Story story.

As if moving to the US is that easy.
Re: Obanikoro Remains In EFCC Custody As He Fails To Refund First N100m- SR by greatman247(m): 1:01pm On Oct 27, 2016
jcflex:
But this same man dey run mouth bfor like tap water,

dnt blive him fit con dey open up for EFCC lik this, nawa ooooo

i wonder hw fayose own go be, if eventually he was arrested by EFCC

Lol, you're right. Good question.

So called bold men will turn soft when they come face to face with trouble bigger than them.

FFK became soft in EFCC custody too after running his mouth in all platforms. Fayoase,(will be more worst and all his followers go realize that their hero is not who he usually claim he was. Rubbish.
Re: Obanikoro Remains In EFCC Custody As He Fails To Refund First N100m- SR by amanikondo: 8:16pm On Oct 27, 2016
EastGold:
Koro finished his Masters before coming back to Nigeria, I hope he won't do his PhD in efcc custody
He is here for internship.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom State Election - Akpabio loses re-election bid! / Electricity Consumers Groan As DISCOs Delay Tariff Hike Reversal / Chris Ngige Joins 2023 Presidential Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.