Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Advice Me: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of A New Girl But I Sometimes M - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Me: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of A New Girl But I Sometimes M (877 Views)

I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because I Want To Cut Down Expenses / I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of A New Girl But I Sometimes M by PenAStory: 8:21am On Oct 27, 2016
https://penastory.com/2016/10/27/advice-me-i-broke-up-with-my-girlfriend-because-of-a-new-girl-but-i-sometimes-miss-her/

Dear PAS readers, this is a tricky love situation problem that we have on our hands and it involves an undergraduate who broke up with his girlfriend because he met a new girl. Read the issue at hand and drop your mature comments only.

I am having this issue of not knowing whether I am still in love with my ex-girlfriend or not. We have been dating for a while now and things were going fine but then it appeared the spark died in our relationship and this was further intensified when I met this new girl. I have been having sex with the new girl regularly. Did I mention that my ex-girlfriend and I are course mates?

Please it is important that I mention that I was the one that brushed up my ex-girlfriend and now she seems to be very cool. After I broke up with her, I noticed that she didn’t seem to mind too much because she has been happy and all. I like the new girl a lot which is one of the main reasons why I broke up with my ex but then I still find myself missing ex? Is this normal. I don’t want her back or anything but I am surprised that someone I practically made better is so unaffected by our breakup.

Please note that I love the new girl and don’t want the old one back. I need advice on this.

Please be reminded that we do not publish the identity of those that send in their relationship problems except otherwise requested and we advise that you have only mature comments and responses to the mail as rude comments would not be approved. You can also send in your relationship issues by sending us an email via submissions@penastory.com or contact@penastory.com

Source: PenAStory - www.penastory.com

Re: Advice Me: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of A New Girl But I Sometimes M by Antina(f): 8:29am On Oct 27, 2016
You are one of the unserious human I have ever heard of, despite the fact that u have a new girlfriend, u still feeling uneasy she didn't break down because u broke up with her. I beg of you, go and seek for forgiveness.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Me: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of A New Girl But I Sometimes M by firstking01(m): 9:09am On Oct 27, 2016
A very confused young man i must say.
Re: Advice Me: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of A New Girl But I Sometimes M by fullstreets: 11:25am On Oct 27, 2016
Confuscious shud be ur middle name.
Re: Advice Me: I Broke Up With My Girlfriend Because Of A New Girl But I Sometimes M by Cholls(m): 12:09pm On Oct 27, 2016
firstking01:
A very confused young man i must say.
my brother that is a SCORPIO guy i came tell from here.......always wanting something to be intensified

(1) (Reply)

This Will Bring A Cold Sensation Down Your Spine. / 12 Types Of Relationships You Will Have Before Finding The Right One / Y'all Can't Touch This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.