Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

I Won’t Go Down Alone’ Amaechi Threatens Mr President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Go Down Alone’ Amaechi Threatens Mr President (2706 Views)

Amaechi Threatens To Release Names Of Those Sabotaging Security / "Shut Up Or I Expose Your Wife", Amaechi Threatens Wike / Patience Jonathan Won’t Go Scot-free – EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won’t Go Down Alone’ Amaechi Threatens Mr President by Freegift75: 8:36am On Oct 27, 2016
LEADING NIGERIAN NEWS WEBSITE

I won’t go down alone’ Amaechi threatens Mr
President

OCTOBER 26, 2016 BY AMALA GIST —
LEAVE A COMMENT

Following what appeared as serialized exposure by the Justices of the federation of the involvement of Rotimi Amaechi in the attempt to subvert the judicial
process, the President of the federation, General Mohammadu Buhari fell under the immense
pressure from the international community to investigate the validity in the claims leveled by the Justices. To this end, the President instructed for a probe be launched into the activities as alleged by the Judges. The Judges had alleged that Amaechi attempted to bribe them in more than one occasion.

Information available to the media reliably confirms a probe into the claims of the Judges were launched based on the instructions of Mr. President. All of the bank accounts known to belong to Amaechi, according to our source, have been placed under watch – and the historical activity on the
account sequestered.

In retaliation, the former Governor of Rivers State and the present Minister of Transport – Rotimi
Chibuike Amaechi has chosen to go the route of blackmail. He is said to have opted to expose all involved parties in the said attempted bribery of the justices.

“Amaechi has documentary evidence that shows Buhari was in- the-know about the attempt to
bribe the Judges and how many of the campaign funds were raised.”

“Amaechi has assembled the documents and has sent over to Saharareporters, with whom he has a working financial relationship to publish the documents“, stated our source who explained that
Amaechi had used his relationship with Saharareporters to push the All Progressive Congress [APC] change mantra.

“The relationship is still existing”. It is expected that
in the coming days or weeks that Saharareporters will begin publication of documents – that is – if the presidency continues its probe of Amaechi. But what is certain is that Amaechi has already forwarded the said documents to the publishers of Saharareporters.

www.amala.ng/index.php/2016/10/26/wont-go-alone-amaechi-threatens-mr-president/

1 Share

Re: I Won’t Go Down Alone’ Amaechi Threatens Mr President by DavSagacity(m): 8:47am On Oct 27, 2016
Hmmm. Ok
Re: I Won’t Go Down Alone’ Amaechi Threatens Mr President by talktonase(m): 8:48am On Oct 27, 2016
Snitch! So with all you have learnt about loyalty in your life time you cannot take the fall for your men in APC? Must you rat them them out.
Re: I Won’t Go Down Alone’ Amaechi Threatens Mr President by Tobyshegz(m): 8:49am On Oct 27, 2016
This Mr. Amaechi gan sef
Re: I Won’t Go Down Alone’ Amaechi Threatens Mr President by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 27, 2016
Let them probe Amaechi so that we can get to the roots of how corruption has badly hindered our economy in the past one and half year

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Go Down Alone’ Amaechi Threatens Mr President by Smellymouth: 8:55am On Oct 27, 2016
I am here to observe...

Re: I Won’t Go Down Alone’ Amaechi Threatens Mr President by Nobody: 9:00am On Oct 27, 2016
who asked this one??if you like go up,na you sabi undecided

Re: I Won’t Go Down Alone’ Amaechi Threatens Mr President by Iamlordgee(m): 9:00am On Oct 27, 2016
Is that so
Re: I Won’t Go Down Alone’ Amaechi Threatens Mr President by WiseFool2(m): 9:06am On Oct 27, 2016
I gave up when I saw the source of the news.

3 Likes

Re: I Won’t Go Down Alone’ Amaechi Threatens Mr President by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:10am On Oct 27, 2016
Smellymouth:
I am here to observe...
Please don't be annoyed for what eye yam ghana ask now, Is Amechi Pregnant??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Go Down Alone’ Amaechi Threatens Mr President by ever811(m): 9:11am On Oct 27, 2016
OK...efcc....

Re: I Won’t Go Down Alone’ Amaechi Threatens Mr President by eyeview: 9:26am On Oct 27, 2016
So even sahara reporters have been politicised?
Re: I Won’t Go Down Alone’ Amaechi Threatens Mr President by Ratello: 9:30am On Oct 27, 2016
This is real source, Amala.com why not put Ewedu.com to spice it up. I know one thing for sure, Amaechi is going down.
Re: I Won’t Go Down Alone’ Amaechi Threatens Mr President by ElsonMorali: 9:33am On Oct 27, 2016
Source: Amala.ng.com. issorite.

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Go Down Alone’ Amaechi Threatens Mr President by Smellymouth: 9:38am On Oct 27, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Please don't be annoyed for what eye yam ghana ask now, Is Amechi Pregnant??

grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Go Down Alone’ Amaechi Threatens Mr President by Urukpe: 10:33am On Oct 27, 2016
WiseFool2:
I gave up when I saw the source of the news.

hahahahahahaha. Amala. wahala dey
Re: I Won’t Go Down Alone’ Amaechi Threatens Mr President by viktagorion: 11:00am On Oct 27, 2016
Fake news.

Desperadoes everywhere.

Gerarahia men.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Go Down Alone’ Amaechi Threatens Mr President by Goodquestion(m): 12:00pm On Oct 27, 2016
I Volunteer To Go Down With Him I He Cares, We Are Fighting Corruption. APC I Dey Look Una.
Re: I Won’t Go Down Alone’ Amaechi Threatens Mr President by budusky05(m): 12:11pm On Oct 27, 2016
Lies

Lies

Lies
Re: I Won’t Go Down Alone’ Amaechi Threatens Mr President by delzbaba(m): 1:51pm On Oct 27, 2016
This Amala can lie sha...

Re: I Won’t Go Down Alone’ Amaechi Threatens Mr President by WiseFool2(m): 7:42pm On Oct 27, 2016
Urukpe:

hahahahahahaha. Amala. wahala dey
I tell u, bro. Anything for the traffic.

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Picture Of Solomon Dalong On His Graduation Day / South West Got Lion Share For Roads In 2017 Budget / “we Northerners Are Ready To Destroy Igboland And Niger Delta If Buhari Dies” –

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.