Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Can You Marry The Kind Of Guys Or Babes U Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry The Kind Of Guys Or Babes U Date? (2252 Views)

I'm So Ashamed Of Guys Who Do This..... / Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry The Kind Of Guys Or Babes U Date? by iykedare(m): 2:20pm On Oct 26, 2009
HEY GUYS/BABES,
CAN YOU MARRY THE KIND OF GUYS/BABES U DATE? SOME PPLE CAN DATE SOME KIND OF PPLE DAT THEY CANNOT MARRY? WHAT ABT U?
Re: Can You Marry The Kind Of Guys Or Babes U Date? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 26, 2009
Why would I want to date a guy I cant marry undecided
Re: Can You Marry The Kind Of Guys Or Babes U Date? by POSAKOSA1(m): 2:49pm On Oct 26, 2009
I have definitely dated someone that I couldn't marry. The person was too much fun but marriage ? HELL NA!
Re: Can You Marry The Kind Of Guys Or Babes U Date? by r231(m): 2:51pm On Oct 26, 2009
whats d point of dating the person if i can not marry her thats like a waste of time and space init
Re: Can You Marry The Kind Of Guys Or Babes U Date? by AniLee(f): 2:52pm On Oct 26, 2009
in my case, nope. Don think so. but then again, I at some points dated persons I might consider getting married to. But most of the time, nah.  
Re: Can You Marry The Kind Of Guys Or Babes U Date? by POSAKOSA1(m): 2:52pm On Oct 26, 2009
^^^^^^ some people are FUN to date.
Re: Can You Marry The Kind Of Guys Or Babes U Date? by AniLee(f): 2:54pm On Oct 26, 2009
r231:

whats d point of dating the person if i can not marry her thats like a waste of time and space init

true. thats what happens in the end,,, i realize they are unmarriable to me kinda bredren,,,, there's always much much more left to be desired but sometimes its for the fun of it  cheesy
Re: Can You Marry The Kind Of Guys Or Babes U Date? by AniLee(f): 2:55pm On Oct 26, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

^^^^^^ some people are FUN to date.

word
Re: Can You Marry The Kind Of Guys Or Babes U Date? by r231(m): 2:59pm On Oct 26, 2009
Ani Lee:

true. thats what happens in the end,,, i realize they are unmarriable to me kinda bredren,,,, there's always much much more left to be desired but sometimes its for the fun of it  cheesy

well you are right
Re: Can You Marry The Kind Of Guys Or Babes U Date? by TheHenrys(m): 3:04pm On Oct 26, 2009
@Ani Lee,
You seem to love fun alot and i guess you will be confuse when you want the real thing,a man can afford to do that but a woman,
Re: Can You Marry The Kind Of Guys Or Babes U Date? by chic2pimp(m): 3:05pm On Oct 26, 2009
iykedare:

HEY GUYS/BABES,
CAN YOU MARRY THE KIND OF GUYS/BABES U DATE? SOME PPLE CAN DATE SOME KIND OF PPLE DAT THEY CANNOT MARRY? WHAT ABT U?
Omo am too young to be thinking about marriage jare. Abi you no wan make I enjoy life? undecided
Re: Can You Marry The Kind Of Guys Or Babes U Date? by AniLee(f): 3:06pm On Oct 26, 2009
The Henrys:

@Ani Lee,
You seem to love fun alot and i guess you will be confuse when you want the real thing,a man can afford to do that but a woman,

grin yes sir. i shall repent and change my ways
Re: Can You Marry The Kind Of Guys Or Babes U Date? by r231(m): 3:06pm On Oct 26, 2009
chic2pimp:

Omo am too young to be thinking about marriage jare. Abi you no wan make I enjoy life? undecided

haha
Re: Can You Marry The Kind Of Guys Or Babes U Date? by chic2pimp(m): 3:09pm On Oct 26, 2009
r231:

haha
No be true I talk dia? undecided OR shey u ready for 24/7 woman wahala? grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry The Kind Of Guys Or Babes U Date? by r231(m): 3:15pm On Oct 26, 2009
chic2pimp:

No be true I talk dia? undecided OR shey u ready for 24/7 woman wahala? grin grin grin

woman be wahala generally either u date/marry/Bleep buddy/friend nd so on lol
Re: Can You Marry The Kind Of Guys Or Babes U Date? by iykedare(m): 3:19pm On Oct 26, 2009
[size=16pt]
Ani Lee:

[color=#770077] grin yes sir. i shall repent and change my ways

REALLY.TIME WAITS FOR NOBODY NOT EVEN U[/color][/size]
Re: Can You Marry The Kind Of Guys Or Babes U Date? by AniLee(f): 3:28pm On Oct 26, 2009
iykedare:

[size=16pt]
REALLY.TIME WAITS FOR NOBODY NOT EVEN U
[/size]

please please tell me something i dont know man
Re: Can You Marry The Kind Of Guys Or Babes U Date? by candylips(m): 3:30pm On Oct 26, 2009
most girls are just girlfriend material while just a few are wife material
Re: Can You Marry The Kind Of Guys Or Babes U Date? by chic2pimp(m): 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2009
candylips:

most girls are just girlfriend material while just a few are wife material
Na sooo. Their gra gra and hassle is too much jare.
Re: Can You Marry The Kind Of Guys Or Babes U Date? by iykedare(m): 3:56pm On Oct 26, 2009
[size=16pt]
chic2pimp:

Na sooo. Their gra gra and hassle is too much jare.

HAHAHAHAHAH
[/size]
Re: Can You Marry The Kind Of Guys Or Babes U Date? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:13pm On Oct 26, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

I have definitely dated someone that I couldn't marry. The person was too much fun but marriage ? HELL NA!

Seconded!
Re: Can You Marry The Kind Of Guys Or Babes U Date? by candylips(m): 5:16pm On Oct 26, 2009
ThoniaSlim:

Seconded!

thirded cool
Re: Can You Marry The Kind Of Guys Or Babes U Date? by ThoniaSlim(f): 5:17pm On Oct 26, 2009
lol. . . grin
Re: Can You Marry The Kind Of Guys Or Babes U Date? by yme1(f): 5:22pm On Oct 26, 2009
yeap i can date a guy i know i aint gonna marry that is the reason we have the word FUN
i date for fun sometimes undecided
Re: Can You Marry The Kind Of Guys Or Babes U Date? by jaybee3(m): 5:24pm On Oct 26, 2009
^^
so what r u waiting for hun wink
Re: Can You Marry The Kind Of Guys Or Babes U Date? by candylips(m): 5:25pm On Oct 26, 2009
na wa o
Re: Can You Marry The Kind Of Guys Or Babes U Date? by dani1luv: 5:26pm On Oct 26, 2009
y me:

yeap i can date a guy i know i aint gonna marry that is the reason we have the word FUN
i[b] date for fun sometimes [/b] undecided

^^
So what you trying 2 insinuate is simple

Just bcoz ur friends are boasting 4 bf's. .

You must have one bah cool tongue
Re: Can You Marry The Kind Of Guys Or Babes U Date? by yme1(f): 5:30pm On Oct 26, 2009
dani1luv:

^^
So what you trying 2 insinuate is simple

Just bcoz your friends are boasting 4 bf's. . You must have one bah cool tongue

i dont go with crowds dear
i date becoz i want to not because others are doing it okay?

jay bee:

^^
so what r u waiting for hun wink
i aint waiting for nothing dear wink
Re: Can You Marry The Kind Of Guys Or Babes U Date? by eyonigger(m): 5:39pm On Oct 26, 2009
I and my gf are in an open relationship, in which we have conversed to a level that we both are aware thay we wont marry each other, it dnt mean we aint in love, its just a matter of open decision. Although she is a marriage material, some few things just dnt catch up.
Re: Can You Marry The Kind Of Guys Or Babes U Date? by dani1luv: 6:11pm On Oct 26, 2009
y me: i dont go with crowds dear
i date becoz i want to not because others are doing it okay?

Hey dearie; Im only teasing you wink
Re: Can You Marry The Kind Of Guys Or Babes U Date? by iice(f): 6:31pm On Oct 26, 2009
@Topic no grin
Re: Can You Marry The Kind Of Guys Or Babes U Date? by dani1luv: 6:42pm On Oct 26, 2009
^^WHY

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where And How Did You Meet Your Girlfriend/boyfriend? / Little Things That Your Other Half Does That Warms Your Heart / Is It So Wrong For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.