Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,346 members, 7,957,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:46 AM

How She Missed A Contract Advert. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How She Missed A Contract Advert. (483 Views)

Boyfriend, How Did You React When She Told You That She Missed her Period? / How I Missed My Future Husband - Okoroafor Uju Christabell / She Said She Missed Her Period (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How She Missed A Contract Advert. by Josephamstrong1(m): 10:14am On Oct 27, 2016
saw a lady rushing for lectures today and I noted she was just the perfect figure I was looking for in my search for a very tall fair lady for an advert contract. I did not want to involve ladies I already knew. I wanted a complete stranger. This lady was very qualified by my estimation because of her incredible beauty. I immediately was convinced that I will use her image for characters in my prose and for Carrot Oil adverts. So I stopped the car, waiting for her to come up. As she was passing by my car in a hurry, I called out to her, then I honked and tried to hail her to stop. She had ignored me and had continued on her way. What happened next would be written in her diary by now if she had one.
.........................ooooooooo.....................ooooooo.....
I drove ahead of her again, stopped the vehicle and came out. Then I halted her down with full authority. You would think I was the Vice Chancellor. What I said, or rather shouted, was, "Excuse me, what kind of impoliteness was that!? Why did you do that!? "
She trembled and began to explain that she was in a hurry and late for class. I heard no apologies, so I squashed her profuse sentence with, "You could have simply acknowledged my call by politely telling me you were late for class rather than to ignore me completely. That is very rude. You think I want to toast you? Carry on!"
I turned my back on her, got into my car and drove off, leaving her standing there and hurting from the embarrassment.
But afterwards, I began to feel guilty. I should not have acted that way. She was beautiful and definitely she would be getting advances frequently. Thus, she had assumed I was trying to woo her.
But nevertheless, an advice for ladies. If someone calls out to you, it is polite to stop and hear them out at least from a safe distance. Then make your polite excuse and leave. Ignoring people because of baseless assumption is very rude and takes away from your beauty.
You are all looking for real men. For your information, a real man will either chastise the lady as I had done or would ignore her and never take her serious, concluding that she is rude. It is only men that beg and swallow their manliness that would still go to get insulted again by that lady.
One wrong thing I did though (because I monitor myself too) : calling out to a lady while sitting in your car is not really very cool. You can give her some respect by coming down from your car. Make sure she saw you doing so. If she is worth it, she will definitely stop and listen to you because you found her cool enough for you to come down from your car. Note to self too....
We are all learning....
Ironically, before the end of the day, I saw a more beautiful lady on campus. I repeated the same mistake of sitting in my car and calling out. But, surprisingly, this lady walked up to me and greeted me politely (I guess she was not rushing for any class). I quickly told her that I was not interested in toasting her. She was stunned and became very interested in this young man who could say that, despite her beauty. Then I told her what I wanted. She immediately accepted my advert contract and we exchanged numbers. This is a photo of her with the Ixora Chinensis flower behind her. It is a ready photo for Ifeyinwa, one of the main characters in my novel, Every Flower Pure will Bloom.
This life....
Source: https://mobile.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1286769368031779&id=100000961838076&refid=8&_ft_=qid.6346065411013038383%3Amf_story_key.7796100256823565174&__tn__=%2As

Re: How She Missed A Contract Advert. by makelove2m(m): 10:27am On Oct 27, 2016
ok ooooooh, will read it when i get my igboo around
Re: How She Missed A Contract Advert. by luminouz(m): 11:02am On Oct 27, 2016
The girl looks good for the advert! Guess it was her day to be blessed! If this story is true......

(1) (Reply)

One Way To Restore Joy In Your Relationship / Boyfriends Set To Quit Their Patner Ahead Of Festive Period Due To Recesion / Can You Date Someone That Takes Gin ??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.