Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Saraki Loses Bid To Halt CCT Trial - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Loses Bid To Halt CCT Trial (11898 Views)

[BREAKING] Patience Jonathan Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized $5.9m / Saraki Loses Latest Attempt To Stop CCT Trial.... Pic Attached. / Saraki Loses As Code Of Conduct Tribunal Refuses To Quash Corruption Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Loses Bid To Halt CCT Trial by Vicadonis(m): 11:40am On Oct 27, 2016
The appeal court on Thursday dismissed Senate President Bukola Saraki’s appeal challenging his trial at the Code of Conduct Tribunal (CCT).

The panel led by Abdul Aboki, a justice, dismissed the appeal and held that the appellant’s submission was laced with sentiments.

Aboki further struck out a cross appeal by the appellant filed at court, saying that it was “smuggle‎d in”.

Saraki is standing trial for alleged false declaration of assets.

‎More to follow…

https://www.thecable.ng/breaking-saraki-loses-bid-halt-cct-trial?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ThecableTopStories+%28TheCable+%C2%BB+Top+Stories%29

5 Likes

Re: Saraki Loses Bid To Halt CCT Trial by Dezzx(m): 11:41am On Oct 27, 2016
vicadonis the name of the judge is Abdul Abokī not Abdul Northern. grin

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Loses Bid To Halt CCT Trial by Nobody: 11:42am On Oct 27, 2016
ok
Re: Saraki Loses Bid To Halt CCT Trial by talktonase(m): 11:42am On Oct 27, 2016
He will be like let me slip some forex mint into your chamber to adjourn the matter to 2019 >sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Loses Bid To Halt CCT Trial by yarimo(m): 11:47am On Oct 27, 2016
Yeye op, ABDULL northerner KO ABDULL SAMBISA FOREST ni
Re: Saraki Loses Bid To Halt CCT Trial by nicerichard05: 11:48am On Oct 27, 2016
I hail oo, Saraki is on his way to jail the "Oza Room"

Meanwhile Wherever 2 or 3 girls are gathered there is a CUCUMBER in their midst grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Loses Bid To Halt CCT Trial by sarrki(m): 11:50am On Oct 27, 2016
yarimo:
Yeye op, ABDULL northerner KO ABDULL SAMBISA FOREST ni

Na the op be cable news ?
Re: Saraki Loses Bid To Halt CCT Trial by yarimo(m): 11:51am On Oct 27, 2016
sarrki:

Na the op be cable news ?

he is the one I no for this post.
Re: Saraki Loses Bid To Halt CCT Trial by Aufbauh(m): 11:54am On Oct 27, 2016
The unending trial and travail of a perverse Senate President.
I don't envy his position nor his fate....one quarter,many troubles of unseen ghost of sinful past.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Loses Bid To Halt CCT Trial by Alexk2(m): 11:55am On Oct 27, 2016
For a senate president to keep looking for a way to stop his prosecution is something im yet to come to terms with. while its right to say there is nothing illegal or unlawful in doing that, it is unacceptable in a saner society for an ordinary lawmaker not to talk of the senate president.

We cant just keep doing things like this and expect different result.

13 Likes

Re: Saraki Loses Bid To Halt CCT Trial by MrDavidson: 12:04pm On Oct 27, 2016
Spirit of shamelessness will tell him to appeal it at the Supreme Court for a second time.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Loses Bid To Halt CCT Trial by budusky05(m): 12:09pm On Oct 27, 2016
What.......?
Re: Saraki Loses Bid To Halt CCT Trial by Pavore9: 12:14pm On Oct 27, 2016
Supreme court loading........ cheesy cheesy cheesy

The panel led by Abdul Northerner, a justice.....What a name! cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Saraki Loses Bid To Halt CCT Trial by jeffizy(m): 12:15pm On Oct 27, 2016
I believe the intention of the powers that be, is to keep him in perpetual torment and cyclic motion till election comes.
No be person wey get peace of mind dey campaign for election?

5 Likes

Re: Saraki Loses Bid To Halt CCT Trial by thunderrider: 12:17pm On Oct 27, 2016
Interesting
Re: Saraki Loses Bid To Halt CCT Trial by braine(m): 12:17pm On Oct 27, 2016
nicerichard05:
I hail oo

Meanwhile Wherever 2 or 3 girls are gathered there is a CUCUMBER in their midst grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Saraki Loses Bid To Halt CCT Trial by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 27, 2016
Chei..OP, he lost?

Silvanus come and hear oooo!!! grin grin grin grin

Alili egbuo nwanne mmadu...!!!

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Loses Bid To Halt CCT Trial by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:21pm On Oct 27, 2016
Over to you Supreme Court.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Loses Bid To Halt CCT Trial by Hardeybohwarley(m): 12:22pm On Oct 27, 2016
Just passing by..
Re: Saraki Loses Bid To Halt CCT Trial by pointstores(m): 12:23pm On Oct 27, 2016
it is well
Re: Saraki Loses Bid To Halt CCT Trial by Keballl: 12:24pm On Oct 27, 2016
Saraki has lost all his bids to stop his CCT trial yet zombies will say the Judiciary is of no good whenever they go against this dull regime.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Loses Bid To Halt CCT Trial by oolloo: 12:24pm On Oct 27, 2016
To me oh! as people dey suffer so. any politician wey dem catch is enough for me even though na biro e thief as far as say na politician.
just jail all of them na why waiting. this people use thief thief scatter our lives and some bastard dey support them keep it up. after all na you wan chop roasted corn on christmas day.

Oya make una buy phones oh. new and used phones brekete for here oh https://www.nairaland.com/3430526/list-new-used-phones-prices

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Loses Bid To Halt CCT Trial by Kaybaba5(m): 12:24pm On Oct 27, 2016
Trial without end.......

1 Like

Re: Saraki Loses Bid To Halt CCT Trial by chigoizie7(m): 12:25pm On Oct 27, 2016
So, this case is still going on

1 Like

Re: Saraki Loses Bid To Halt CCT Trial by dreezybines: 12:25pm On Oct 27, 2016
All of them guilty politicians must be caught and jailed... All this wayo wayo Don tire person

1 Like

Re: Saraki Loses Bid To Halt CCT Trial by bumi10(m): 12:29pm On Oct 27, 2016
oboyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Saraki Loses Bid To Halt CCT Trial by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 27, 2016
Hahahahaha grin cheesy
nicerichard05:
I hail oo, Saraki is one his way to jail the "Oza Room"

Re: Saraki Loses Bid To Halt CCT Trial by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 27, 2016
Hahahahaha
nicerichard05:
I hail oo, Saraki is one his way to jail the "Oza Room"

Re: Saraki Loses Bid To Halt CCT Trial by daveP(m): 12:32pm On Oct 27, 2016
Pavore9:
Supreme court loading........ cheesy cheesy cheesy

The panel led by Abdul Northerner, a justice.....What a name! cheesy cheesy cheesy
It's Nl Auto correct abi na censor sef...

A.boki =Northerner.
Re: Saraki Loses Bid To Halt CCT Trial by jrusky(m): 12:33pm On Oct 27, 2016
I don't even know why Saraki is even bothering himself honestly.

Listen Mr Saraki you will finish your term in the office either anyone likes it or not you are going nowhere.

I'm yet to see that guy from Okorocha village that who joined Senate few months ago to dethrone Ekeremadu as well, Bloody jokers.

I repeat either they likes it or not Bukola and Ekeremadu will finish four years I'm not Bukola fan but in as much people who actually destroyed Nigeria are now in APC and walking freely any other attempt to smear anybody as corrupt to me is rubbish and it will fail. The only person I'm really so sorry for is Magu because the very minutes power change hands Oh my God its going to be brutal for him I swear Magu never understand Nigerians at all he forgot to know that when you are at the elm of power you are the boss the same people who hail you as boss the moment things change are the onew that will first call for your head to be chop off.
Re: Saraki Loses Bid To Halt CCT Trial by Berrylite: 12:33pm On Oct 27, 2016
That saraki's pix is something else

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ben Bruce Questions Why Pilgrims Get Forex At Special Rates / Muric Rejects Uk Stand On Looted Funds / Ekweremadu Pledges To Retire From Senate In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.