Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,826 members, 7,844,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Saraki Loses Bid To Halt CCT Trial - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Loses Bid To Halt CCT Trial (11912 Views)

[BREAKING] Patience Jonathan Loses Bid To Reclaim Seized $5.9m / Saraki Loses Latest Attempt To Stop CCT Trial.... Pic Attached. / Saraki Loses As Code Of Conduct Tribunal Refuses To Quash Corruption Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Loses Bid To Halt CCT Trial by adioolayi(m): 12:36pm On Oct 27, 2016
The Judges seems to be adjusting... New Sheriff in town cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Loses Bid To Halt CCT Trial by Nobody: 12:39pm On Oct 27, 2016
Make una do jail the Mafia Na.
Re: Saraki Loses Bid To Halt CCT Trial by dunkem21(m): 12:40pm On Oct 27, 2016
daveP:
It's Nl Auto correct abi na censor sef...

A.boki =Northerner.

You see A.boki is not a bad name afterall ..only on NL.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Loses Bid To Halt CCT Trial by Keballl: 12:45pm On Oct 27, 2016
adioolayi:
The Judges seems to be adjusting... New Sheriff in town cool

You mean Sheriff Mamman Daura or the gallivanting caged ediots who happens to be a mere powerless figure head?
Re: Saraki Loses Bid To Halt CCT Trial by kokoboy4life(m): 12:48pm On Oct 27, 2016
jrusky:
I don't even know why Saraki is even bothering himself honestly.

Listen Mr Saraki you will finish your term in the office either anyone likes it or not you are going nowhere.

I'm yet to see that guy from Okorocha village that who joined Senate few months ago to dethrone Ekeremadu as well, Bloody jokers. It's very shameful that you as a common man you can defend a crook that's holding you d

I repeat either they likes it or not Bukola and Ekeremadu will finish four years I'm not Bukola fan but in as much people who actually destroyed Nigeria are now in APC and walking freely any other attempt to smear anybody as corrupt to me is rubbish and it will fail. The only person I'm really so sorry for is Magu because the very minutes power change hands Oh my God its going to be brutal for him I swear Magu never understand Nigerians at all he forgot to know that when you are at the elm of power you are the boss the same people who hail you as boss the moment things change are the onew that will first call for your head to be chop off.
why on earth will you be supporting a crook like bukola saraki someone that's behind many people tribulations

1 Like

Re: Saraki Loses Bid To Halt CCT Trial by Ratello: 12:52pm On Oct 27, 2016
MrDavidson:
Spirit of shamelessness will tell him to appeal it at the Supreme Court for a second time.
He dares not can't you see the new entrants to the Supreme Court sent to the Senate? cheesy cheesy if he tries that place he can even be sent to Kiri kiri where inmates there will "suck and lick" him dry cheesy grin
Re: Saraki Loses Bid To Halt CCT Trial by marv1: 12:53pm On Oct 27, 2016
That is where SHAMELESSNESS has taken us to. Saraki is a dishounable man as far as am concern.
Alexk2:
For a senate president to keep looking for a way to stop his prosecution is something im yet to come to terms with. while its right to say there is nothing illegal or unlawful in doing that, it is unacceptable in a saner society for an ordinary lawmaker not to talk of the senate president.

We cant just keep doing things like this and expect same result.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Loses Bid To Halt CCT Trial by emmanuelkan(m): 1:01pm On Oct 27, 2016
After Orubebe's conviction, somebody is next and it must happen at that same Tribunal, by the same man Danladi, as things stands now no joke .. winkAfter Orubebe's conviction, somebody is next and it must happen at that same Tribunal, by the same man Danladi, as things stands now no joke ..
Re: Saraki Loses Bid To Halt CCT Trial by busomma: 1:01pm On Oct 27, 2016
Is this not the same the Supreme Court ruled months ago that saraki should go and clear his name? From my understanding once supreme Court makes a pronouncement, that's the end of that matter. Why is it that lower courts are still taking this case for goodness sake? Saraki has been running from pillar to post looking for a way out of the quagmire he created for himself cos of his inordinate ambition.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Loses Bid To Halt CCT Trial by notoriousbabe: 1:06pm On Oct 27, 2016
Dis case never end?if na poor man now he for don dey prison since
Re: Saraki Loses Bid To Halt CCT Trial by Vicadonis(m): 1:06pm On Oct 27, 2016
Dezzx:
vicadonis the name of the judge is Abdul Abokī not Abdul Northern. grin

Lolz. na Nairaland change am. Seun no want make dem dey call Northerners aboki again
Re: Saraki Loses Bid To Halt CCT Trial by mfm04622: 1:20pm On Oct 27, 2016
Pavore9:
Supreme court loading........ cheesy cheesy cheesy

The panel led by Abdul Northerner, a justice.....What a name! cheesy cheesy cheesy

If you can have Manager as a name, Northerner shouldn't be a surprise
Re: Saraki Loses Bid To Halt CCT Trial by mrsfavour(f): 1:36pm On Oct 27, 2016
Why Is He Still The Senate President?
Re: Saraki Loses Bid To Halt CCT Trial by Hayzedious: 1:57pm On Oct 27, 2016
jrusky:
I don't even know why Saraki is even bothering himself honestly.

Listen Mr Saraki you will finish your term in the office either anyone likes it or not you are going nowhere.

I'm yet to see that guy from Okorocha village that who joined Senate few months ago to dethrone Ekeremadu as well, Bloody jokers.

I repeat either they likes it or not Bukola and Ekeremadu will finish four years I'm not Bukola fan but in as much people who actually destroyed Nigeria are now in APC and walking freely any other attempt to smear anybody as corrupt to me is rubbish and it will fail. The only person I'm really so sorry for is Magu because the very minutes power change hands Oh my God its going to be brutal for him I swear Magu never understand Nigerians at all he forgot to know that when you are at the elm of power you are the boss the same people who hail you as boss the moment things change are the onew that will first call for your head to be chop off.

would you keep quiet
Re: Saraki Loses Bid To Halt CCT Trial by ExInferis(m): 2:00pm On Oct 27, 2016
Seun, you see the idiocy of your ideas? Abokii is now northerner. And i wonder why you censor words when this is a forum. We're all adults here. Facebook has more reach and coverage than your puny site, yet it does not censor words.

No wonder your site is going downhill while ikeji is buying mansions
Re: Saraki Loses Bid To Halt CCT Trial by omenka(m): 2:01pm On Oct 27, 2016
That pic always gets me rotflmao! gringrin

1 Like

Re: Saraki Loses Bid To Halt CCT Trial by stamcy(m): 2:03pm On Oct 27, 2016
Re: Saraki Loses Bid To Halt CCT Trial by TijaniAbu: 2:04pm On Oct 27, 2016
Sham witchhunt trial in a frightened judiciary. Buhari has been using DSS to arrest and intimidate Nigerian judges
Re: Saraki Loses Bid To Halt CCT Trial by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 27, 2016
This man should stop running up and town, just go and face CCT already.
Re: Saraki Loses Bid To Halt CCT Trial by LocalChamp: 6:14pm On Oct 27, 2016
SHAMELESS SARAKI, THE FACE OF CORRUPTION

Re: Saraki Loses Bid To Halt CCT Trial by precious1967(m): 8:14pm On Oct 27, 2016
saraki dont worry urself your colleagues ll bail you out by amending ccb and cct acts/laws to free you from buhari. furgitive honourables.
Re: Saraki Loses Bid To Halt CCT Trial by yemosticadam(m): 8:35pm On Oct 27, 2016
D spirits of kwaran ancestors will not allow saraKILL come out of dis trial victorious.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Am Sanwo-Olu's Fan — Pa Adebanjo / Pictures Of Funmilayo Ransome Kuti:"the First Woman To Drive A Car In Nigeria" / What Bishop Ajayi Crowther Said About Igbos After Visiting Igboland In 1857

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.