Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:05 AM

Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith (11728 Views)

Primate Ayodele: Aso Rock Might “lose Another Special Aide" / How To Lose Your Destiny In Few Seconds / Bishop Oyedepo On Bribery: I Will Make Sure You Lose Your Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith by realmindz: 3:24pm On Oct 27, 2016
I came across this video titled if God exist by darkmatter and I was like wow! A brilliant work of a genius.

But don't watch it, you might lose your believe in the bible/koran god. Just as someone once said here that "May I not be knowledgeable enough to doubt Jehovah" grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWZifSXlzlI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWZifSXlzlI

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith by felixomor1: 3:41pm On Oct 27, 2016
Oops!

I even watched it twice.
But sorry, my faith is still strong o.

In short it's even stronger.

Oops
wink

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith by realmindz: 3:47pm On Oct 27, 2016
And this, don't try it!!! If you do, it is finished. Warning!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0A_iF1B3k0

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith by realmindz: 4:04pm On Oct 27, 2016
felixomor1:
Oops!

I even watched it twice.

Oops
wink
Well very good, why don't u encourage others to watch these 2 videos so their faiths can be strengthened as well..

don't be selfish, share the testimony grin

9 Likes

Re: Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith by felixomor1: 4:23pm On Oct 27, 2016
realmindz:

Well very good, why don't u encourage others to watch these 2 videos so their faiths can be strengthened as well..

don't be selfish, share the testimony grin

Oh Sorry, I am not done with sharing Scripture.
That one is supreme.
You know now.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith by realmindz: 4:28pm On Oct 27, 2016
felixomor1:

Oh Sorry, I am not done with sharing Scripture.
That one is supreme.
You know now.

grin
but u sed the videos made ur faith stronger, den I believe sharing it is an avenue to spread the gospel

3 Likes

Re: Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith by felixomor1: 4:36pm On Oct 27, 2016
realmindz:

but u sed the videos made ur faith stronger, den I believe sharing it is an avenue to spread the gospel

But wait, u believe the gospel?
Re: Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith by Scholar8200(m): 5:32pm On Oct 27, 2016
Watched the second one:

1. Why did God leave the spread of the Gospel/Truth in the hands of fallible man?

Ans: That was His design from the beginning viz man would be the enforcer of His purposes on Earth and it stands. That is why Jesus had to come as a Man.

2. Why did God not just reveal Himself in a way that can be easily grasped?
Ans:

20 For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky. Through everything God made, they can clearly see his invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse for not knowing God.

21 Yes, they knew God, but they wouldn’t worship him as God or even give him thanks. And they began to think up foolish ideas of what God was like. As a result, their minds became dark and confused. 22 Claiming to be wise, they instead became utter fools. 23 And instead of worshiping the glorious, ever-living God, they worshiped idols made to look like mere people and birds and animals and reptiles
Romans 1:20-23

You may be wondering what that means, well simply:
This is all that I have learned: God made us plain and simple, but we have made ourselves very complicated.
Ecclesiastes 7:29

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith by jonbellion(m): 5:34pm On Oct 27, 2016
felixomor1:
Oops!

I even watched it twice.

Oops
wink
how did you watch it twice when it's 13 minutes and it didn't take up up to 26 minutes to reply

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith by GRIMMJOE(m): 5:35pm On Oct 27, 2016
felixomor1:
Oops!

I even watched it twice.

Oops
wink
Your case is different
Re: Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith by jonbellion(m): 5:37pm On Oct 27, 2016
GRIMMJOE:
Your case is different
he didn't even watch it twice look at the length of the video and the time he replied apparently lying fir jesus is cool. I saw a picture of a supposed pastor in Nepal being burnt alive for his faith but in reality it was actually a picture take from 2006 of a thief being burnt in equador. He was even rescued after the picture was taken

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith by felixomor1: 5:38pm On Oct 27, 2016
GRIMMJOE:
Your case is different

Before nko.

Humans are different from apes!
cool
Re: Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith by jonbellion(m): 5:40pm On Oct 27, 2016
felixomor1:

Before nko.

cool
well duurh are we the same species

1 Like

Re: Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith by felixomor1: 5:44pm On Oct 27, 2016
jonbellion:
how did you watch it twice when it's 13 minutes and it didn't take up up to 26 minutes to reply

LoooooooLz

grin
Re: Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith by winner01(m): 5:48pm On Oct 27, 2016
You people need to understand that I have lived life without God. I have sought many explanations to eraze the reality of God from my mind. I'm a very critical person. At the end of the day, I found God.

Like an atheist once told me "Anyone who looks for God will find Him, its better not to look for Him"..

If you have more clips of this kind, please post them here. And please make sure those clips come up with new arguments. It rather tiring adressing the same arguments over and over again. Atheism does not seem to have any new arguments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith by GRIMMJOE(m): 5:52pm On Oct 27, 2016
jonbellion:
he didn't even watch it twice look at the length of the video and the time he replied apparently lying fir jesus is cool. I saw a picture of a supposed pastor in Nepal being burnt alive for his faith but in reality it was actually a picture take from 2006 of a thief being burnt in equador. He was even rescued after the picture was taken
Christians and lies have been friend's for a long time,

4 Likes

Re: Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith by felixomor1: 5:53pm On Oct 27, 2016
winner01:
You people need to understand that I have lived life without God. I have sought many explanations to eraze the reality of God from my mind. I'm a very critical person. At the end of the day, I found God.

Like an atheist once told me "Anyone who looks for God will find Him, its better not to look for Him"..

If you have more clips of this kind, please post them here. And please make sure those clips come up with new arguments. It rather tiring adressing the same arguments over and over again. Atheism does not seem to have any new arguments.

Honestly,
I tell u brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith by GRIMMJOE(m): 5:56pm On Oct 27, 2016
felixomor1:

Before nko.

cool
If you're the definition of a humang being, am O.K being an ape

1 Like

Re: Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith by felixomor1: 6:00pm On Oct 27, 2016
GRIMMJOE:
If you're the definition of a humang being, am O.K being an ape

I just received news that even apes have rejected you.

Hmmmmm, i am " flaggerwhelmed."
grin
Re: Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith by Deicide: 6:07pm On Oct 27, 2016
felixomor1:

grin
Look at someone that said he has Knowledge on Evolution Didn't even know humans Are great Ape Guy ur Knowledge is A joke and an insult to humanity!!
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hominidae

2 Likes

Re: Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith by felixomor1: 6:09pm On Oct 27, 2016
Deicide:

Look at someone that said he has Knowledge on Evolution Didn't even know humans Are great Ape Guy ur Knowledge is A joke and an insult to humanity!!
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hominidae

Please speak for urself.
We know u r an ape.
Dont generalize your convictions.
Re: Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith by GRIMMJOE(m): 6:10pm On Oct 27, 2016
felixomor1:

grin
For your mind you funny be that

1 Like

Re: Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith by Deicide: 6:11pm On Oct 27, 2016
winner01:

It OK To lie As far as Am lying For Jesus!!!

Mind telling us who this Atheist Is? Oh i forgot it's OK as far as am lying For Jesus!

Like uve Watched The Two posted above what ah Hypocrite mtcheww

1 Like

Re: Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith by felixomor1: 6:13pm On Oct 27, 2016
GRIMMJOE:
For your mind you funny be that

Loolz grin
For real life.
Re: Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith by Deicide: 6:16pm On Oct 27, 2016
felixomor1:

Please speak for urself.
We know u r an ape.
Dont generalize your convictions.

Did u open the link like u watched a 13minute video twice in less that 26minutes? Do u think the opposite of human is Ape? what do u think human is?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human

Am not suppose to be Educating you But i owe this to humanity!!

Re: Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith by Deicide: 6:18pm On Oct 27, 2016
[s]
Scholar8200:
Watched the second one:

1. Why did God leave the spread of the Gospel/Truth in the hands of fallible man?

Ans: That was His design from the beginning viz man would be the enforcer of His purposes on Earth and it stands. That is why Jesus had to come as a Man.

2. Why did God not just reveal Himself in a way that can be easily grasped?
Ans:

20 For ever since the world was created, people have seen the earth and sky. Through everything God made, they can clearly see his invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature. So they have no excuse for not knowing God.

21 Yes, they knew God, but they wouldn’t worship him as God or even give him thanks. And they began to think up foolish ideas of what God was like. As a result, their minds became dark and confused. 22 Claiming to be wise, they instead became utter fools. 23 And instead of worshiping the glorious, ever-living God, they worshiped idols made to look like mere people and birds and animals and reptiles
Romans 1:20-23

You may be wondering what that means, well simply:
This is all that I have learned: God made us plain and simple, but we have made ourselves very complicated.
Ecclesiastes 7:29
[/s]

Trash

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith by GRIMMJOE(m): 6:22pm On Oct 27, 2016
Deicide:

Trash
You wicked Oooh,you should have given him a little credit

2 Likes

Re: Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith by Deicide: 6:25pm On Oct 27, 2016
GRIMMJOE:
You wicked Oooh,you should have given him a little credit
I wanted to Type something then I saw the Nigga was Being judgmental like he Knew what Yahweh was Thinking when he did everything that's just to show you how foolish Christians can be. 2)He forgot that they are Other Religion

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith by felixomor1: 6:26pm On Oct 27, 2016
Deicide:

Did u open the link like u watched a 13minute video twice in less that 26minutes? Do u think the opposite of human is Ape? what do u think human is?
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human

Am not suppose to be Educating you But i owe this to humanity!!

Sorry, u owe it to ur fellow apes.
Not humans.
cool
Re: Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith by Deicide: 6:30pm On Oct 27, 2016
felixomor1:

Sorry, u owe it to ur fellow apes.
Not humans.
cool
Did u Click the link? Humans Are Ape! This just shows how ignorant you are U think calling Someone an Ape is an insult? Damn i didn't know Christians Where this Foolish and pls don't quote me Again cause i trust the next thing ull spew out will be foolishness. pls surprise me!
Re: Warning! Don't Watch This Video, You Might Lose Your Faith by felixomor1: 6:32pm On Oct 27, 2016
Deicide:

Did u Click the link? Humans Are Ape! This just shows how ignorant you are U think calling Someone an Ape is an insult? Damn i didn't know Christians Where this Foolish and pls don't quote me Again cause i trust the next thing ull spew out will be foolishness. pls surprise me!

Yeah as in "planet of the apes' abi.
Yeah right. grin

Mscheeeewwww, abeg ape, shift!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Answer These Bible Questions? Try Let's See. / ‘onaiyekan, Mbang Want Ayokunle’s Inauguration As CAN President Scuttled’ / 10 Terrible Scandals Of Pastor Oyakhilome, As Wife Claims Adultery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.